Matt-Hughes.com Official Forums

Matt-Hughes.com Official Forums (http://www.matt-hughes.com/forums/index.php)
-   The Woodshed (http://www.matt-hughes.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=15)
-   -   SKYPE!! (http://www.matt-hughes.com/forums/showthread.php?t=10272)

Tyburn 03-27-2013 06:13 PM

SKYPE!!

I have Skype...and its free...sooooo if you do Skype then we can have free video calls through the internet :w00t:

Chuck 03-28-2013 02:50 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Tyburn (Post 199235)
I have Skype...and its free...sooooo if you do Skype then we can have free video calls through the internet :w00t:

Welcome to 2010 Dave. ;-)

MattHughesRocks 03-28-2013 03:08 AM

I just got it too:w00t:

Now how do I work that thing? :huh:

County Mike 03-28-2013 09:53 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by MattHughesRocks (Post 199241)
I just got it too:w00t:

Now how do I work that thing? :huh:

Turn on Skype.
Connect with me.
Show boobs.

:Whistle:

Tyburn 03-28-2013 07:44 PM

Well I dont mind anyone adding me and making contact....

my email is dsd619@hotmail.com

you add people like you would to any MSN messenger, get a webcam, and then just highlight them when online and press the video call button...and...

:scared0015:I appear on your screen :scared0015:

You need a microphone aswell, but most webcams come with a built in microphone these days :happydancing:

MattHughesRocks 03-28-2013 08:33 PM

Ok, I think I added you. Now what?! :w00t:

Quote:

Originally Posted by Tyburn (Post 199248)
Well I dont mind anyone adding me and making contact....

my email is dsd619@hotmail.com

you add people like you would to any MSN messenger, get a webcam, and then just highlight them when online and press the video call button...and...

:scared0015:I appear on your screen :scared0015:

You need a microphone aswell, but most webcams come with a built in microphone these days :happydancing:

Play The Man 03-28-2013 09:34 PM

Tyburn, I don't think it is prudent to post your email address on a public forum. If you are going to post it, at least write it out by replacing the "@" with "at" and write out ".com" as "dot com". Otherwise, your account is going to be flooded with spam from spambots.

Tyburn 03-29-2013 08:24 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by MattHughesRocks (Post 199249)
Ok, I think I added you. Now what?! :w00t:

No...you havent added me...coz your not on my list...AND...AND PTM....once you add me, I MUST APPROVE YOU BEFORE CONTACT CAN BE MADE.

PTM...my Email address is written out on my Facebook, Myspace...and its also in my user area of the forum, as are links to my facebook, youtube, myspace...and ive never had that much issue...I do get spammed every so often, but I have well ace junk filters :laugh:

TexasRN 03-29-2013 08:59 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Play The Man (Post 199251)
Tyburn, I don't think it is prudent to post your email address on a public forum. If you are going to post it, at least write it out by replacing the "@" with "at" and write out ".com" as "dot com". Otherwise, your account is going to be flooded with spam from spambots.

It's quite likely that Dave emails the spammers back and sets up friendships. I can see him lecturing that guy from Nigeria who always asks for money in order to send you even more money in return about turning his life around. :laugh:

~Amy

flo 03-29-2013 11:11 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by TexasRN (Post 199257)
It's quite likely that Dave emails the spammers back and sets up friendships. I can see him lecturing that guy from Nigeria who always asks for money in order to send you even more money in return about turning his life around. :laugh:

~Amy

ROFLMAO!!!

:rotfl: