Matt-Hughes.com Official Forums

Matt-Hughes.com Official Forums (http://www.matt-hughes.com/forums/index.php)
-   The Woodshed (http://www.matt-hughes.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=15)
-   -   The End Of The World at What Time? (http://www.matt-hughes.com/forums/showthread.php?t=10118)

MattHughesRocks 12-21-2012 05:52 AM

The End Of The World at What Time?

I need to know things. Like do I even bother setting my alarm to get up for work tomorrow? If it'll be later in the day, how much later? Should I bring my lunch to work or are we not going to make it to lunch? Should I even bother to take something out of the freezer for dinner to make when I get home from work?
Someone.....anyone who knows, please let me know so that I can plan my day on 12/21/12.
Thanks!

NateR 12-21-2012 06:28 AM

Well, it's technically the 21st now (Central Time), and the world hasn't ended yet. Check back later. :laugh:

Bonnie 12-21-2012 06:37 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by NateR (Post 197075)
Well, it's technically the 21st now (Central Time), and the world hasn't ended yet. Check back later. :laugh:

:laugh:

BradW 12-21-2012 01:35 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by MattHughesRocks (Post 197073)
I need to know things. Like do I even bother setting my alarm to get up for work tomorrow? If it'll be later in the day, how much later? Should I bring my lunch to work or are we not going to make it to lunch? Should I even bother to take something out of the freezer for dinner to make when I get home from work?
Someone.....anyone who knows, please let me know so that I can plan my day on 12/21/12.
Thanks!

actually i think its suppose to happen at about six o'clock tonight...pretty much right after rush hour...
knowing thats the last time you will ever be stuck in traffic for a couple of hours should help to ease the pain a bit though.

that sure is quite the collection of boy toys you have there...:laugh:

MattHughesRocks 12-21-2012 02:25 PM

I'll check here throughout the day. See if you mid westerns and east coasters are still alive. That will give me an idea as to when it's coming...whatever "it" is. How is this going down anyway?:unsure-1:

County Mike 12-22-2012 12:23 PM

I've got a LOT of last minute Christmas shopping to do. Thanks to the end of the world prediction, I didn't bother shopping earlier.

BradW 12-22-2012 01:01 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by County Mike (Post 197113)
I've got a LOT of last minute Christmas shopping to do. Thanks to the end of the world prediction, I didn't bother shopping earlier.

im pretty much in the same boat as you...

Tyburn 12-22-2012 01:06 PM

So much for that. I'm afraid we're all still stuck now...the apokalypse was cancelled last moment...budgit cuts or something :laugh:

NateR 12-22-2012 01:43 PM

I'm getting tired of all these false alarms. :angry:

So when's the next date that the world is going to supposedly end on?

Tyburn 12-22-2012 02:34 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by NateR (Post 197120)
I'm getting tired of all these false alarms. :angry:

So when's the next date that the world is going to supposedly end on?

Me too! :angry: Gets your hopes up...just to have them dashed against the rocks...

I dont know when the next one is due...people were so serious about this date they didnt plan for a next one :laugh:

We should have known...NOTHING stops Christmas at Walmart....N-O-T-H-I-N-G :laugh: