Go Back   Matt-Hughes.com Official Forums > J.B.

Conversation Between J.B. and rockdawg21
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 10 of 10
  1. rockdawg21
    04-16-2011 10:05 PM
    rockdawg21
    Khan McCloskey fight is on now if you want the stream here you go:

http://tkotv.blogspot.com/p/khan-vs-...streaming.html
  2. rockdawg21
    02-09-2011 03:34 PM
    rockdawg21
    LOL, didn't want to open a thread about it as I don't see why Pac meeting Obama has any impact on us, but there's a really funny pic of Obama on the article. Thought you'd get a kick out of the photo: http://www.examiner.com/celebrity-po...not-mendicancy
  3. J.B.
    01-13-2011 03:57 PM
    J.B.
    Yeah I seen that. Hopkins is a moron. He needs to just quit with the racial crap, but that's how he's always been.
  4. rockdawg21
    01-13-2011 01:05 PM
    rockdawg21
    Just wanted to share the new Hopkins comments, lol:
    http://www.boxingscene.com/?m=show&id=34674

I'd say he's correct to some extent, but could imagine if a white guy was saying things like that? Let's say Michael Phelps came out and said that whites are superior swimmers, because "we're built differently", we'd never hear the end of it from Jesse Jackson and Al Sharpton, lol.
  5. rockdawg21
    08-01-2010 02:09 AM
    rockdawg21
    Been really busy man. I had the annual meeting 3 weeks ago, moved back to Texas, rearranging the house, etc. Haven't been doing anything except work and cleaning the house. How you been?
  6. J.B.
    07-24-2010 12:08 AM
    J.B.
    waasssup Rock!

where u been bro?
  7. rockdawg21
    05-14-2010 11:30 PM
    rockdawg21
    Guess I missed it. Happy Birthday man!
  8. J.B.
    11-15-2009 10:00 PM
    J.B.
    that would be cool bro... and I know this fights gonna happen...it's gotta happen, for the sport, and they both know that.

heck, now that I am back in the west, I might even consider going to Vegas or LA if they have the fight there. It's a pretty short trip to both of those places. Just gotta wait and see when it's gonna happen! I'm already excited though, because this really is the biggest fight the sport will have seen since Floyd vs DLH, and it could even be BIGGER than that.
  9. rockdawg21
    11-15-2009 09:51 PM
    rockdawg21
    LOL, well, our arguments are kinda fruitless. I see it from both sides without you pointing it out and I know you see it from both sides without me needing to point it out. We just lean one way more than the other way.

I was kinda thinking if the fight does come to fruition, we should try to arrange to watch it together somewhere. The only thing is it would probably be easier for you to come to San Antonio (or if it's in Dallas, go there in person!) as I would have to get 2 tickets because my wife will want to see it too. I'd be more than willing to split the cost as Southwest runs some killer specials between San Antonio and Phoenix sometimes.

Just an idea I was thinking last night before the fight. At least this way, we can talk trash in person, lol
  10. J.B.
    11-15-2009 09:27 PM
    J.B.
    Man, I think we are going to argue about Boxing until our fingers fall off....

I just can't help it, lol