View Full Version : How 'bout those CARDINALS?!?

Primadawn
10-06-2011, 01:51 PM
LOOOOVED that game last night, complete with stealth squirrel! :laugh:

I'm so excited! Now we've just gotta beat those dirty Phillies in their own house!

:happydancing:

rearnakedchoke
10-06-2011, 02:22 PM

I'm so excited! Now we've just gotta beat those dirty Phillies in their own house!

loved it ... i don't hate the phillies, but since halliday left the jays for them (can't blame him) i really don't want to see them win ... lol

Primadawn
10-06-2011, 05:39 PM
I definitely respect the talent of their team, but man, their fans have gotta be the worst ever! :scared0011:

matthughesfan21
10-06-2011, 07:12 PM
I definitely respect the talent of their team, but man, their fans have gotta be the worst ever! :scared0011:

Well they are from Philly afterall, but you freaking Cardinal fans are obnoxious as hell:wink:

rockdawg21
10-06-2011, 07:47 PM
http://skreened.com/render-product/u/k/s/uksncubobomsuqtyvkiw/image.w174h200f3.jpg

Silverback
10-07-2011, 11:14 AM

G0 Cards,and the stealth Squirrell,Pedro:tongue0011::tongue0011::scared0011 :

Primadawn
10-07-2011, 03:56 PM
Well they are from Philly afterall, but you freaking Cardinal fans are obnoxious as hell:wink:

If you're not a Cardinal fan, you may find us obnoxious, it's true. But one thing we're not is rude and disrespectful (as a whole anyway). I've been at Busch on several occasions when a great play by the other team was applauded by our fans.
Phillies fans, on the other hand, applaud when one of our players is hit and hurt by a pitch and rudely harrass our pitchers in the bullpen. As the kids on Fat Albert would say, "They're like school on Saturday--no class!"

J.B.
10-07-2011, 04:14 PM
I love a good Larry Firtzgerald conversation....
http://3.bp.blogspot.com/_-MbidE2sLhc/SWpSXU2N64I/AAAAAAAAAjk/Jcd56qrrjP4/s400/fitz.jpg

BUT clearly this is a POO-Holes love party!!!...

GO-SNAKES!!! :wink:
http://blog.prorumors.com/wp-content/uploads/2010/11/justin_upton3.jpg

matthughesfan21
10-07-2011, 07:23 PM
If you're not a Cardinal fan, you may find us obnoxious, it's true. But one thing we're not is rude and disrespectful (as a whole anyway). I've been at Busch on several occasions when a great play by the other team was applauded by our fans.
Phillies fans, on the other hand, applaud when one of our players is hit and hurt by a pitch and rudely harrass our pitchers in the bullpen. As the kids on Fat Albert would say, "They're like school on Saturday--no class!"I've been to several ballparks that would applaud a good play by the other team, but I've also been to Busch when there have been a couple idiots there too, but they every stadium is going to have a couple drunk morons, but I agree, Philly is a majority of moron fans. They booed Santa Clause for goodness sakes :laugh:

Philly=trash, just a notch below Detroit in my book...My apologies to anyone who lives there, I hope you can move eventually:ninja:

County Mike
10-08-2011, 01:37 AM
I live somewhat close to Philly. You're right - a lot of the fans are a-holes. I don't really care who wins but a lot of my friends are Philly fans so, for their sake, I root for the Phils.

VCURamFan
10-08-2011, 02:10 AM
I live somewhat close to Philly. You're right - a lot of the fans are a-holes. I don't really care who wins but a lot of my friends are Philly fans so, for their sake, I root for the Phils.

See, in the circles I travel, that's a prime reason to root AGAINST a the Phillies!! :laugh:

matthughesfan21
10-08-2011, 03:15 AM
See, in the circles I travel, that's a prime reason to root AGAINST a the Phillies!! :laugh:
Well the Phillies are done and the Cards obnoxiousness is going up....Congrats to you Cards fans though, Carpenter was fantastic

VCURamFan
10-08-2011, 03:30 AM
Night night, Phillies!

I give the Cards the edge against the Brewers thanks to ninja attack squirrels.

J.B.
10-09-2011, 10:19 AM
OHHHHH Pooo-holes...

The snakes are out...:sad:

Helluva season though, can't complain about what Gibby has done out here with these guys,

Crazy that Philly and the Yanks are out in round one...lol...thats why I love baseball!!!

Primadawn
10-10-2011, 04:01 PM
Oy! That GAME yesterday! Almost too much for me! Not looking TOO much better for game 2, honestly--bring back the squirrel! I was a bit smirky when i saw T-Flush didn't start yesterday! :laugh:

Silverback
10-11-2011, 11:14 AM
Oy! That GAME yesterday! Almost too much for me! Not looking TOO much better for game 2, honestly--bring back the squirrel! I was a bit smirky when i saw T-Flush didn't start yesterday! :laugh:

Not looking TOO much better for game 2, would you like something to wash that down with?:tongue0011::tongue0011::happydancing:

Primadawn
10-11-2011, 02:14 PM
Not looking TOO much better for game 2, would you like something to wash that down with?:tongue0011::tongue0011::happydancing:

Hey, who knew? lol. I wasn't too confident with our pitching yesterday, but I should have known our bats were due to get hot.
Woohoo! What a game! :happydancing:
I'm gonna just go ahead and call Cardinals in 5. I don't think they can beat us at Busch.

TENNESSEAN
10-13-2011, 12:11 AM
Hey, who knew? lol. I wasn't too confident with our pitching yesterday, but I should have known our bats were due to get hot.
Woohoo! What a game! :happydancing:
I'm gonna just go ahead and call Cardinals in 5. I don't think they can beat us at Busch.

After your call of game two, PLEASE DO NOT CALL ANYMORE GAMES!! If your losing call wins your winning call could lose. You could be the boomer of baseball:scared0011::laugh:

GO CARDS!!!

TENNESSEAN
10-13-2011, 11:54 AM
ok your off the hook.:happydancing:

VCURamFan
10-13-2011, 04:19 PM
After your call of game two, PLEASE DO NOT CALL ANYMORE GAMES!! If your losing call wins your winning call could lose. You could be the boomer of baseball:scared0011::laugh:

GO CARDS!!!

:happy0198: :happy0198: :happy0198:

Primadawn
10-17-2011, 08:14 PM
Ok, so it was the Cardinals in 6. I was a little off, but I am NOT, repeat NOT the "Boomer of baseball"! :laugh:

TENNESSEAN
10-18-2011, 12:54 AM
NO YOU ARE NOT!!! GO CARDS!!!