View Full Version : Rashad Evans appears on Spike TV's 'Deadliest Warrior'

Spiritwalker
04-26-2010, 07:27 PM
He will be the new pratice gel dummy???

Sorry.. just hatin' on him a bit...

The former UFC light heavyweight champ will help decide just who is the 'Deadliest Warrior' between Attila the Hun and Alexander the Great. The episode will air on April 27 at 10 p.m. ET on Spike TV. I got my money on Alex.

Silverback
04-26-2010, 07:33 PM

The former UFC light heavyweight champ will help decide just who is the 'Deadliest Warrior' between Attila the Hun and Alexander the Great. The episode will air on April 27 at 10 p.m. ET on Spike TV. I got my money on Alex.

A buck says its the Hun!!!!:tongue0011::tongue0011::tongue0011:

Max
04-26-2010, 07:38 PM

it seems like you've been drinking a lot of

http://www.metalsucks.net/wp-content/uploads/2008/12/haterade-300x253.gif

lately

Spiritwalker
04-26-2010, 07:39 PM
it seems like you've been drinking a lot of

http://www.metalsucks.net/wp-content/uploads/2008/12/haterade-300x253.gif

lately

Rashad, Baby Jay, and Bisping....sometimes Houston Alexander as well.. pretty much it...

Tyburn
04-27-2010, 08:08 PM

:huh: there is a new set of Deadliest Warrior :huh:

The old ones would make me laugh...that and the fact you here that stupid computer guy say "modules" everyso often...thats the biased fill in the blank that often pushes it one way or another...how else could it be that the Gladiator lost because those who represented him in the testing were "too cocky" how the hell has that been measured and entered into the computer...its through these specially written modules, that get mentioned when the scores are real close :laugh:

Not that ive paid that much attention...or watch them a lot...or anything :unsure-1:

I like 1000 ways to die far better :w00t: