View Full Version : UFC112 Predictions

Tyburn
04-05-2010, 11:22 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3gq39IYqXuA here is my video

I'm going for Matt Hughes, Anderson Silva, (even though I really like Demian Maia) BJ Penn (although I hope for Frankie Edgar to be honnest) Matt Veach, Brad Blackburn,

What about you :huh:

Llamafighter
04-06-2010, 01:10 AM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3gq39IYqXuA here is my video

I'm going for Matt Hughes, Anderson Silva, (even though I really like Demian Maia) BJ Penn (although I hope for Frankie Edgar to be honnest) Matt Veach, Brad Blackburn,

What about you :huh:

what about Jon Madsen?

TENNESSEAN
04-06-2010, 02:03 AM
what about Jon Madsen?

last time i checked he wasn't on the card. anyone know whats up with that?

MattHughesRocks
04-06-2010, 02:14 AM
You mean there are other fights?! :w00t:

Neezar
04-06-2010, 03:41 AM
My prediction? Someone will puke during the fights. :unsure-1:

:laugh:

Tyburn
04-06-2010, 11:24 AM
what about Jon Madsen?

What about Jon Madsen :huh:

I'm saying Yay to Veach and Hughes, but nay to Madsen and Johnson...I think...dont make me watch the video again to recall what picks I made :blink::laugh:

rearnakedchoke
04-07-2010, 05:52 PM
Anderson Silva vs. Demian Maia - Don't see how Maia wins this, but see plenty of ways The Spider does .. Anderson, round 1 TKO
B.J. Penn vs. Frankie Edgar - BJ should finish this is the first, but he likes to punish people, so a third round TKO
Matt Hughes vs. Renzo Gracie - Matt with the UD, takedowns with ease and Renzo won't be able to do anything is the guard
Kendall Grove vs. Mark Munoz - Munoz will catch him with a punch early and end with a flurry on the ground
Terry Etim vs. Rafael dos Anjos - Etim should win, but dos Anjos with a slick armbar for Sub of the Night honours.
John Gunderson vs. Paul Taylor- Taylor UD
Phil Davis vs. Alexander Gustafsson - Mr. Wonderful, need i say more .. this should be on the main card.
Rick Story vs. Nick Osipczak
Brad Blackburn vs. DaMarques Johnson 2nd round RNC
Paul Kelly vs. Matt Veach - UD - Kelly can't stop the takedowns
Jon Madsen vs. Mostapha Al-Turk - Al Turk lands a big one ...

billwilliams70
04-07-2010, 06:25 PM
Anderson Silva vs. Demian Maia - Don't see how Maia wins this, but see plenty of ways The Spider does .. Anderson, round 1 TKO
B.J. Penn vs. Frankie Edgar - BJ should finish this is the first, but he likes to punish people, so a third round TKO
Matt Hughes vs. Renzo Gracie - Matt with the UD, takedowns with ease and Renzo won't be able to do anything is the guard
Kendall Grove vs. Mark Munoz - Munoz will catch him with a punch early and end with a flurry on the ground
Terry Etim vs. Rafael dos Anjos - Etim should win, but dos Anjos with a slick armbar for Sub of the Night honours.
John Gunderson vs. Paul Taylor- Taylor UD
Phil Davis vs. Alexander Gustafsson - Mr. Wonderful, need i say more .. this should be on the main card.
Rick Story vs. Nick Osipczak
Brad Blackburn vs. DaMarques Johnson 2nd round RNC
Paul Kelly vs. Matt Veach - UD - Kelly can't stop the takedowns
Jon Madsen vs. Mostapha Al-Turk - Al Turk lands a big one ...
I agree.