PDA

View Full Version : Ahhhh

Miss Foxy
03-25-2009, 05:55 PM
Ok so last night I talked to my 6yr old son Nicholas who is on spring break with his dad in San Diego he told me........."Mommy can you buy me a Matt Hughes shirt I love him."......This was after he went riding on his quad all day long and did not have a nap!!! I had a kool-aid smile plus my heart was smiling.. I just could'nt help, but to share!!

Primadawn
03-25-2009, 05:57 PM
Did I just get WAYYYY older, or is that REALLY tiny font?

JK...that's really sweet.

bradwright
03-25-2009, 06:15 PM
Ok so last night I talked to my 6yr old son Nicholas who is on spring break with his dad in San Diego he told me........."Mommy can you buy me a Matt Hughes shirt I love him."......This was after he went riding on his quad all day long and did not have a nap!!! I had a kool-aid smile plus my heart was smiling.. I just could'nt help, but to share!!

good for your son,(see,i dont hate you)

it took me a while to respond because i had trouble finding my magnifying glass,:wink:

Preach
03-25-2009, 06:17 PM

hahah I thought my contacts had fell out and that I had took some acid.. I saw small colorful writing

Chris F
03-25-2009, 06:18 PM

It is tiny. I had to get my glasses on to read it.

Llamafighter
03-25-2009, 06:39 PM

...and I helped! :laugh:

Thats a cute story Melissa!

NateR
03-25-2009, 06:40 PM
Here Primadawn is this better?

:tongue0011:

Not to take away from your story, Melissa. That's awesome! :cool:

Llamafighter
03-25-2009, 06:41 PM
Here Primadawn is this better?

:tongue0011:

Not to take away from your story, Melissa. That's awesome! :cool:

great mind...:cool:

Primadawn
03-25-2009, 06:41 PM
Thanks Nate--thought I was gonna have to break out the bifocals! :laugh:

Llamafighter
03-25-2009, 06:44 PM
Thanks Nate--thought I was gonna have to break out the bifocals! :laugh:
Wha?! mine wasn't big enough for ya?!
:blink: wait a sec! :ashamed:
nah, I'm not even going ot edit that:laugh:

Crisco
03-25-2009, 06:45 PM

Your 6 yr old = Genius

Your 6 yr old > Matt Serra

Miss Foxy
03-25-2009, 07:16 PM
Sorry about the size of the font. It looks correct on this computer I also am being discreet im supposed to be working hehehe!!:laugh:

matthughesfan21
03-25-2009, 07:22 PM
Sorry about the size of the font. It looks correct on this computer I also am being discreet im supposed to be working hehehe!!:laugh:
haha best way to pass time at a boring job I would suppose...When I'm at work, I don't have the priviledge of being at a computer...that would help make the time fly though, cool story btw

County Mike
03-25-2009, 07:27 PM
haha best way to pass time at a boring job I would suppose...When I'm at work, I don't have the priviledge of being at a computer...that would help make the time fly though, cool story btw

You would think. Yet, time still seems to crawl. Stupid pron filters!

matthughesfan21
03-25-2009, 07:30 PM
You would think. Yet, time still seems to crawl. Stupid pron filters!
try working at a small grocery store during the day with no customers, at the store completely fronted, but you still have to be doing something, I sometimes find myself completely clearing the self of jello, and restocking it just to pass the time...its brutal

County Mike
03-25-2009, 07:32 PM
Luckily my new phone has the option to download games.

I AM smarter than a 5th grader (at least twice out of playing it 5 or 6 times.)

matthughesfan21
03-25-2009, 07:33 PM
Luckily my new phone has the option to download games.

I AM smarter than a 5th grader (at least twice out of playing it 5 or 6 times.)the ipod gets me through the day sometimes with my sanity in tact, at least I get breaks from work when I'm at school, so I don't have to go through it every day

Primadawn
03-25-2009, 07:50 PM
Wha?! mine wasn't big enough for ya?!:blink: wait a sec! :ashamed:
nah, I'm not even going ot edit that:laugh:

That's what he said! :ninja:

Crisco
03-25-2009, 07:52 PM
That's what he said! :ninja:

Yea well he's a skank

Neezar
03-25-2009, 08:06 PM
try working at a small grocery store during the day with no customers, at the store completely fronted, but you still have to be doing something, I sometimes find myself completely clearing the self of jello, and restocking it just to pass the time...its brutal

:huh:

matthughesfan21
03-25-2009, 08:12 PM
:huh:
shelf, my bad mrs. spelling police:laugh:

Neezar
03-25-2009, 08:15 PM
shelf, my bad mrs. spelling police:laugh:

It wasn't the spelling I was worried about. :unsure: You were at work clearing yourself of jello and it was brutal. I was worried about you, big guy. :unsure-1: Thought maybe it was time to come home.

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

matthughesfan21
03-25-2009, 08:15 PM
It wasn't the spelling I was worried about. :unsure: You were at work clearing yourself of jello and it was brutal. I was worried about you, big guy. :unsure-1: Thought maybe it was time to come home.

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:
:rolleyes: :laugh:

Tyburn
03-25-2009, 08:34 PM
You were trying to be descreet :laugh: