PDA

View Full Version : Din Thomas challenges Chris Brown to a fight

J.B.
03-23-2009, 07:41 PM
http://www.dailyfill.com/news/Chris-Brown-Gets-More-Threats/17381/?utm_source=MySpace&utm_medium=Featured&utm_campaign=DFchrisFightFeatured

My money is on Chris Brown by armed guard. Seriously, Din Thomas is silly for even commenting on the situation, just looking for attention.

atomdanger
03-23-2009, 07:52 PM
Chris Brown, along with any man who hits a woman, is a bitch.

But yeah, odd thing to comment on, wtf.

matthughesfan21
03-23-2009, 07:53 PM

But yeah, odd thing to comment on, wtf.agreed, I would love to beat that little punk's a$$, but Thomas' comments were a little strange...Brown should go on Bullybeatdown with Mayhem, I thought the show was a little weak, but I would definitely tune in to see that episode

Miss Foxy
03-23-2009, 07:57 PM

But yeah, odd thing to comment on, wtf.
Exactly!!
However in other situations when women actually go up against a man they get what they deserve! Man or woman has a right to defend himself.. Sorry just being fair... Obviously not in this case..:unsure:

matthughesfan21
03-23-2009, 07:59 PM
Exactly!!
However in other situations when women actually go up against a man they get what they get! Sorry just being fair... Obviously not in this case..:unsure:
while I do think I women should be punished for battery on a man, I don't think he should swing back in return, I was just raised that way, never hit a woman, ever...if you are getting the crap beat out of you by a woman, just hold her arms down until she calms down or the police arrive or something, don't have to be beat her up in return IMO

Miss Foxy
03-23-2009, 08:01 PM
while I do think I women should be punished for battery on a man, I don't think he should swing back in return, I was just raised that way, never hit a woman, ever...if you are getting the crap beat out of you by a woman, just hold her arms down until she calms down or the police arrive or something, don't have to be beat her up in return IMO
I see what your saying however most of the time the man is automatically the one that is blamed in domestic violence cases. I have witnessed girls straight out hitting and punching on the guy and he stays calm for a bit then bam! Kinda weird. Its good you were raised to never hit a woman!

atomdanger
03-23-2009, 08:03 PM
Exactly!!
However in other situations when women actually go up against a man they get what they deserve! Man or woman has a right to defend himself.. Sorry just being fair... Obviously not in this case..:unsure:

Not in my opinion... I've had a girl punch me square in the face,
and I took it, covered and jogged away.

She hit me a couple more times but I am a big boy, no big deal

atomdanger
03-23-2009, 08:07 PM

exactly... or run

matthughesfan21
03-23-2009, 08:07 PM
I see what your saying however most of the time the man is automatically the one that is blamed in domestic violence cases. I have witnessed girls straight out hitting and punching on the guy and he stays calm for a bit then bam! Kinda weird. Its good you were raised to never hit a woman!I've seen it also, it happened with a friend of mine(the girl) in the grocery store where I worked(with her bf), apparently he cheated, and she found out, and well went Gina on him, and I give him credit, he took it for a good while, and then just grabbed her around the torso and pinned both arms down until they got her to leave...I think in most situations, a man hitting on a woman, the woman is a little more defenseless, but a man can protect himself in certain ways without throwing a punch

County Mike
03-23-2009, 08:29 PM
Who the heck is Chris Brown?

Miss Foxy
03-23-2009, 08:30 PM
Who the heck is Chris Brown?
That dumb singer who assaulted his girlfriend Rihanna..

matthughesfan21
03-23-2009, 08:47 PM
That dumb singer who beat the almighty hell out of his girlfriend Rihanna..fixed

Maldonado136
03-23-2009, 11:05 PM
din thomas was the one and only guy where i thought "geez why the hell did the ufc cut this guy?"

J.B.
03-24-2009, 12:07 AM
Not in my opinion... I've had a girl punch me square in the face,
and I took it, covered and jogged away.

She hit me a couple more times but I am a big boy, no big deal

I hear that bro. Good for you.

I just had a situation with a couple friends this weekend that went down like that, and my buddy was not as level headed. I had to grab him and hold him down because he was drunk and pissed off. I told him the same thing, we are big boys, even if she punches you square in the jaw, you don't get violent back. It actually broke my heart to see my friend act that way, and in front of his girlfriend's child no less. :cry:

Oh , by the way, I agree that Chris Brown is a douche, but I still don't think Din Thomas has good spirited intentions. He was just stirring the pot to draw attention to himself.

atomdanger
03-24-2009, 12:20 AM
I hear that bro. Good for you.

I just had a situation with a couple friends this weekend that went down like that, and my buddy was not as level headed. I had to grab him and hold him down because he was drunk and pissed off. I told him the same thing, we are big boys, even if she punches you square in the jaw, you don't get violent back. It actually broke my heart to see my friend act that way, and in front of his girlfriend's child no less. :cry:

Oh , by the way, I agree that Chris Brown is a douche, but I still don't think Din Thomas has good spirited intentions. He was just stirring the pot to draw attention to himself.

Yeah, good job for you holding him down.

and when that happened to me she actually punched pretty good,
it hurt.

J.B.
03-24-2009, 02:15 AM
Yeah, good job for you holding him down.

and when that happened to me she actually punched pretty good,
it hurt.

Yeah, she punched him pretty hard a few times, and while he did not actually hit her, he grabbed her arms and shoved her back really hard into the wall. In all honesty, his girlfriend gets on my last nerve every single time I am around her, but no matter what I can't let him do that. If he were to have hurt her, he would end up in jail over some dumb crap, and he would have felt like a total piece of crap when he sobered up.

They have a toxic relationship and are better off without each other, but what can ya do? :laugh:

ufcfan2
03-24-2009, 03:38 AM
One of my friends at work she likes to slap me around and joke around. She always ask me how come u don't him me back its a very simple answer(s):
1.Your my friend and I love ya :)
2. Your hot imo..
3. Only way I'd hit a women if she kicked me in the nutz and was coming at me with a weapon....then I may just give a B**ch slap!!!!
First thing though I may restrain her in someway,but never hit back unless #3 happens.

Moose
03-24-2009, 04:11 AM
I've hit women. Only in a professional sense though, of course. I'd never hit one because I was angry at her.

Neezar
03-24-2009, 04:15 AM
:laugh:

Moose
03-24-2009, 04:21 AM
:laugh:

heh. But I'm serious. :ninja:

I gotta testify tomorrow morning in court.

Bonnie
03-24-2009, 04:32 AM
Kudos, to you guys who would never hit a woman (even if she hit you) unless you absolutely had to to defend your life, etc...

I don't respect women who do go off on guys, slapping them, etc..., but a guy is usually always going to be stronger than a woman. Like someone said, hold her down 'til she calms or the police arrive. If absolutely necessary, for defense of life, I say take her down or out.

In the case of Chris Brown and Rhianna--I think it's nuts she went back with him. It's going to happen again; I just hope he doesn't kill her next time.

atomdanger
03-24-2009, 05:10 AM
In the case of Chris Brown and Rhianna--I think it's nuts she went back with him. It's going to happen again; I just hope he doesn't kill her next time.

Battered Wife Syndrome.

It actually happens more often than not, very very sad.

Tyburn
03-26-2009, 09:08 PM
Well...you know Women can be violent as well.

At University I met a couple called Paul and Joanne...and she was...a menace. She would go absolutely psychopathic. Like this one time we were in the lift heading to our floor, and she was talking really calmly. Now she went back to Paul's room and I went back to Sarahs room...and within seconds of us going into separate rooms...there was the most increadible shouting ive ever heard.

But not just that...Joanne started trashing his stuff...I mean picking up things and throwing it at him. Smashing his computer monitor, snapping his CDs stuff like that.

In the second year we moved into a shared house...and she was always the same...potentially she could have hurt him...he would do nothing but sit there and wait til she'd finished. :laugh:

Thing is she kept him tame. when their relationship (engagement) ended after two years...He began to be uncontrollable, and selfish. The house collapsed when people left (two got a new place because they couldnt cope with Joanne, Joanne went back home because she failed the year and had to re-do it...that left me and Paul, and he wouldnt pay the rent, when he could have free lodging with someone in Halls. This left me and I couldnt afford it on my own, so I had to go back into Halls.

that cost me a HUGE amount of money...so I phoned the University authorities and I told them who he was staying with for free, and they went and evicted him. Next thing you know, the guy in the room below me is having his room searched by police on suspicion of Drugs (yeah...that was Paul's come back....see I gave him a false address....hahahahahaha)

Tyburn
03-26-2009, 09:09 PM
Battered Wife Syndrome.

It actually happens more often than not, very very sad.
is that like the Prisoner syndrome thing that can happen with people who are taken Hostage :huh:

Bonnie
03-26-2009, 10:14 PM
Well...you know Women can be violent as well.

At University I met a couple called Paul and Joanne...and she was...a menace. She would go absolutely psychopathic. Like this one time we were in the lift heading to our floor, and she was talking really calmly. Now she went back to Paul's room and I went back to Sarahs room...and within seconds of us going into separate rooms...there was the most increadible shouting ive ever heard.

But not just that...Joanne started trashing his stuff...I mean picking up things and throwing it at him. Smashing his computer monitor, snapping his CDs stuff like that.

In the second year we moved into a shared house...and she was always the same...potentially she could have hurt him...he would do nothing but sit there and wait til she'd finished. :laugh:

Thing is she kept him tame. when their relationship (engagement) ended after two years...He began to be uncontrollable, and selfish. The house collapsed when people left (two got a new place because they couldnt cope with Joanne, Joanne went back home because she failed the year and had to re-do it...that left me and Paul, and he wouldnt pay the rent, when he could have free lodging with someone in Halls. This left me and I couldnt afford it on my own, so I had to go back into Halls.

that cost me a HUGE amount of money...so I phoned the University authorities and I told them who he was staying with for free, and they went and evicted him. Next thing you know, the guy in the room below me is having his room searched by police on suspicion of Drugs (yeah...that was Paul's come back....see I gave him a false address....hahahahahaha)

Good thinking, Dave! :happy0159:

Miss Foxy
03-26-2009, 10:47 PM
Dave what an experience?!!!
She sounds very bi-polar.. Why do people want to be abused? I guess we will never know. My 11yr old daughter is so disgusted at the Chris Brown/ Rihanna ordeal! Its a good thing my daughter listens to good music her favorite band is The Cure.. :)

Tyburn
03-26-2009, 11:43 PM
Good thinking, Dave! :happy0159:
:ninja: I knew if I told the authorities...he'd go absolutely mental

They would kick him out, and instead of having a free living space, he'd have to pay for halls accomodation, if, if they even let him in. Just like I'd had to shell out for Halls

I lived in my own little world in that Hall, I didnt use the Kitchen, I didnt mix with anyone on the corridor. I had made a serious error of judgement, and had been left high and dry because I never thought they'd all leave me...bear in mind, the house collapsed in March....and I'd been beaten by a gang in the area in January...and there they were...all deserting me...when I took the beating rather then showing the gang where I lived to protect them....

two months later...see...it was obvious I'd have to move back into halls after the Easter Holidays because me and Paul couldnt manage it alone for a whole semester...BUT all I needed was rent for a few weeks...then I could move into Halls AFTER the Holidays....but no...This meant I had to pay for FOUR weeks across the Holidays for halls of residence I didnt need because we all went home...

He moved right into freeload of his friend... :mellow:

I have no sympathy for him. Apparently he left the University that summer...and has never been heard of since. Joanne would go on to qualify in Pharmacy Management after redoing the year and now works in the opporating theatre in some capacity somewhere around Wigan....

who knows what happened to Paul...who cares :mellow:

Tyburn
03-26-2009, 11:45 PM
Dave what an experience?!!!
She sounds very bi-polar.. Why do people want to be abused? I guess we will never know. My 11yr old daughter is so disgusted at the Chris Brown/ Rihanna ordeal! Its a good thing my daughter listens to good music her favorite band is The Cure.. :)
she was a bit...erm...emotionally unstable at times... yes :laugh:

timmyja
03-27-2009, 04:04 PM
Chris Brown and Rhianna on a special celebrity edition of bully beatdown...