PDA

View Full Version : I need some help please.....Fight CLub question

KevinD
04-28-2012, 11:28 PM
I have my flight and hotel booked for UFC 148 in Vegas. Tickets go on sale for fight club members on Wednesday. I havent purchased tickets with the membership before. Has anyone done this? I could use some advice...I imagine tickets are going to go quickly so I dont want to fumble around.

Any help would be much appreciated......thanks

Kevin

flo
04-29-2012, 05:02 AM
I wouldn't be any help, Kevin, but I bet when Ben is back on the forums he could give you some pointers.

kevint13
04-29-2012, 06:28 PM
Hey Kevin....I have ordered tickets several times and will be ordering on Wednesday too. If you go out to your fight club page, there is a section called Events. On this page you will see all the events listed and below that is a section called UFC Ticketmaster Event Pre-sales. Your pre-sale code should be listed there which you will need to use Wednesday.

If you don't have an account with ticketmaster already, I would make one. You can also store your credit card that you want to book with there too, it will make things alot faster.

On Wednesday, what you want to do is login to ticketmaster right before they go on sale. Keep refreshing until they do and enter in your fight club pre-sale code. From there it is just like normal if you have used ticketmaster.

Let me know if you have more questions. Also the forums section in the Fight Club has some good info on getting tickets.

KevinD
04-29-2012, 07:12 PM
Thank you for the assistance. Ok this sounds fairly easy then. Let me know what you get....hope to see you there.

Any news on whether Matt Hughes will be attending the Fan Expo?

kevint13
04-29-2012, 08:28 PM
Thank you for the assistance. Ok this sounds fairly easy then. Let me know what you get....hope to see you there.

Any news on whether Matt Hughes will be attending the Fan Expo?

It is pretty simple....but I would say have a price range in mind of what you want to spend. They haven't really posted anything on the ranges, but I went out to ticketmaster and saw what the ranges are for JDS vs Mir and am basing off of that, since it is the same venue.

Are you going to the Fan Expo? I am not sure if Matt will be there or not....let's hope so!

Bella79
04-30-2012, 05:56 PM
I have my flight and hotel booked for UFC 148 in Vegas. Tickets go on sale for fight club members on Wednesday. I havent purchased tickets with the membership before. Has anyone done this? I could use some advice...I imagine tickets are going to go quickly so I dont want to fumble around.

Any help would be much appreciated......thanks

Kevin

Seriously I bought my tickets with fight club membership and I paid more than people who waited to buy theres!! I was madder than a hornet! I would recommend for this bout to just get them with fight club..
Remember with fight club you get to go to QnA and you have better chance for better seats to weigh ins.. That's the huge benefit.

KevinD
05-02-2012, 05:51 PM
Thanks for the help and advice...got the tickets.....vegas here we come :)

kevint13
05-02-2012, 05:53 PM
Thanks for the help and advice...got the tickets.....vegas here we come :)

Got mine too! Sitting a little higher than I expected, but will still be awesome!

KevinD
05-02-2012, 05:57 PM
where you sitting?

kevint13
05-02-2012, 06:04 PM
where you sitting?

218 row G (up in the corner)....I got the $250 tickets, which last time I watched a fight there I got first row in 115, but that was a few years ago.

KevinD
05-02-2012, 06:19 PM
i got 116 row ff $400 for them....pricey but its not everyday i will be in vegas.

flo
05-02-2012, 11:27 PM
218 row G (up in the corner)....I got the $250 tickets, which last time I watched a fight there I got first row in 115, but that was a few years ago.

$250? $400?!? :scared0011: Are those for 2 tickets? Guess I better quit griping about the $50 PPV...

#6000:happydancing:

kevint13
05-03-2012, 02:24 AM
$250? $400?!? :scared0011: Are those for 2 tickets? Guess I better quit griping about the $50 PPV...

Per ticket....plus $60 for the expo. It is going to be an expensive weekend, but should definitely be worth it!

VCURamFan
05-03-2012, 03:16 AM

Hey, congrats! You'll be catching me in no time!! :frantics:

http://i.imgur.com/JR6lu.gif
*mutters to self as I slink away* "Not if I can help it!!" :ninja:

flo
05-03-2012, 03:35 AM
Per ticket....plus $60 for the expo. It is going to be an expensive weekend, but should definitely be worth it!

That's a lot of money but it's cool that the 2 Kevins and several other forumites are going!! I hope you all have a blast!

Hey, congrats! You'll be catching me in no time!! :frantics:

http://i.imgur.com/JR6lu.gif
*mutters to self as I slink away* "Not if I can help it!!" :ninja:

:laugh::laugh::laugh:

I love that gif, it's perfect!

VCURamFan
05-03-2012, 03:50 AM

I saw it & knew I had to use it somehow! :laugh:

Play The Man
05-03-2012, 07:12 AM

Flo, I'm so cheap I won't even pay the $50 PPV. I'll wait for 3-4 months and see it on UFC Unleashed. Any spare $400 I have goes into a Roth IRA conversion or a 529 account. But, that is the beauty of freedom; spend your own money how you see fit.

KevinD
05-03-2012, 06:30 PM
Thanks Flo..it should be a great weekend. :)

That's a lot of money but it's cool that the 2 Kevins and several other forumites are going!! I hope you all have a blast!

rockdawg21
05-04-2012, 06:12 AM
Rule #1 of Fight Club, nobody talk about Fight Club.

Several of you broke the rule, so now you're out of Fight Club.