PDA

View Full Version : Ayatollah Ali Khamenei

Crisco
03-20-2009, 04:09 PM
In light of the blogger who insulted him on the internet "commiting suicide" in prison I thought it would be nice if we had a thread where we could post intelligent and valid insults at him.

My first insult

1) Your hat looks stupid.
2) what you couldn't put a "u" in your name and cover all the vowels! I mean "y" is only "sometimes" and it made an appearance!
3) Due to your country of residence and general overall appearance it leads me to believe that you smell and need to wash your robe
4) Your country sucks only thing worthy that came outta that hell hole are persian rugs!!

Ok you guys keep it going!

I will edit to include the insults into a list.

Llamafighter
03-20-2009, 04:12 PM
In light of the blogger who insulted him on the internet "commiting suicide" in prison I thought it would be nice if we had a thread where we could post intelligent and valid insults at him.

My first insult

1) Your hat looks stupid.

Ok you guys keep it going!

2) what you couldn't put a "u" in your name and cover all the vowels! I mean "y" is only "sometimes" and it made an appearance!

Crisco
03-20-2009, 04:21 PM
3) due to your country of residence and general overall appearance it leads me to believe that you smell and need to wash your robe.

Miss Foxy
03-20-2009, 04:23 PM
Your country sucks only thing worthy that came outta that hell hole are persian rugs!! :laugh:

NateR
03-20-2009, 04:35 PM
http://www.hyscience.com/archives/Soldier%20pissing%20iran.jpg

:laugh:

Bonnie
03-20-2009, 06:13 PM
http://www.hyscience.com/archives/Soldier%20pissing%20iran.jpg

Love it! :laugh:

A picture is worth a thousand words... :w00t:

Moose
03-20-2009, 06:30 PM
Love it! :laugh:

A picture is worth a thousand words... :w00t:

I thought the same thing. How we'll never be seen as friends in the Middle East because of our lack of understanding and respect for the Middle Eastern culture.

Miss Foxy
03-20-2009, 06:32 PM
I thought the same thing. How we'll never be seen as friends in the Middle East because of our lack of understanding and respect for the Middle Eastern culture.
Honey I am of Israeli/Jordanian decent about 1/4.. I am the first to admit whose trash in that region. Maybe I am just snotty about it though...Iranians, Pakistanis, Afghans, Yemenis, can NEVER be trusted!!!! Oh and a few others.... We can be "friendly" with certain countries, but we will never see eye 2 eye....so there will always be tension or raised brows....

Crisco
03-20-2009, 06:35 PM

I have ZERO respect for Islam :wink:

And we will never be seen as friends in the middle east because not all of us pray to allah and put our women in bed sheets.

Crisco
03-20-2009, 06:35 PM
ALSO

Stay on topic we are insulting the Ayatollah

Moose
03-20-2009, 06:36 PM
Honey I am of Israeli/Jordanian decent about 1/4.. I am the first to admit whose trash in that region. Maybe I am just snotty about it though...

I've been there, I've met Syrians, Jordanians, and Israelis. All are good people, as are we. Why we don't see them as such is complicated and rooted in both traditional views and modern day misunderstandings and mistrust.

Moose
03-20-2009, 06:38 PM

And we will never be seen as friends in the middle east because not all of us pray to allah and put our women in bed sheets.

I'm sure they have ZERO respect for us, too ;)

That's right, we pray to God the Father and strip our women down to shorty shorts and halter tops.

Don't you get it?

Miss Foxy
03-20-2009, 06:38 PM
I've been there, I've met Syrians, Jordanians, and Israelis. All are good people, as are we. Why we don't see them as such is complicated and rooted in both traditional views and modern day misunderstandings and mistrust.
Jordanians & Israelis are very much open to our Western society and beliefs they show and respect us more VS some of the other countries. Don't get me wrong in each area they have people that still hate us Americans, but the leaders are more supportive of us.

Moose
03-20-2009, 06:40 PM
Jordanians & Israelis are very much open to our Western society and beliefs they show and respect us more VS some of the other countries. Don't get me wrong in each area they have people that still hate us Americans, but the leaders are more supportive of us.

Any country on the top of the heap will be hated. Part of it is jealousy, part of it is what they see as our apathy.

NateR
03-20-2009, 06:46 PM
Any country on the top of the heap will be hated. Part of it is jealousy, part of it is what they see as our apathy.

They also hate us because we support Israel. So, if our only chance for peace with Iran is to turn on Israel, a nation who has been our loyal ally for over 60 years, then I say that we should stop focusing on peace with the current Iranian government and should start focusing on toppling it and replacing it with something just a little less.... evil.

The only people consumed with hate in this situation are the Iranians.

Bonnie
03-20-2009, 06:48 PM

Hmmm...let's see, peeing on a picture or burning the American flag and/or a picture of our president...:Whistle:

BTW, do we "know" who that is peeing? Is he one of ours or theirs? I can't tell by his uniform or read his patch. Anybody? :unsure-1:

I'm all for understanding and respecting another's culture, but it's pretty hard to do that when all you see and hear from that region (as for the people) are the "radicals".

Miss Foxy
03-20-2009, 06:49 PM
They also hate us because we support Israel. So, if our only chance for peace with Iran is to turn on Israel, a nation who has been our loyal ally for over 60 years, then I say that we should stop focusing on peace with the current Iranian government and should start focusing on toppling it and replacing it with something just a little less.... evil.

The only people consumed with hate in this situation are the Iranians.
Amen 2 that Nate!! They are the 2nd of the evils Iraq was more open about it Iran is and was plain sneaky the entire time!!

Crisco
03-20-2009, 06:49 PM

The biggest issue between us and the middle east

Is Mohammed. Simple. That difference will make them want to kill us until we convert. Our women are free to wear whatever they want that was my point. They are EQUAL to men.

Miss Foxy
03-20-2009, 06:51 PM
The biggest issue between us and the middle east

Is Mohammed. Simple. That difference will make them want to kill us until we convert. Our women are free to wear whatever they want that was my point. They are EQUAL to men.
Nah any woman who considers herself equal to a man lacks ambition.. J/k!!:laugh:

Crisco
03-20-2009, 06:51 PM
I'm for ending every single Muslim Theocracy on this planet.

It's time for people to be able to choose their beliefs, able to follow their beliefs by choice not because of fear of being beheaded.

Crisco
03-20-2009, 06:52 PM
Nah any woman who considers herself equal to a man lacks ambition.. J/k!!:laugh:

Go make me a sammich woman :tongue0011:

NateR
03-20-2009, 06:58 PM
I'm for ending every single Muslim Theocracy on this planet.

It's time for people to be able to choose their beliefs, able to follow their beliefs by choice not because of fear of being beheaded.

Exactly, for the sake of human rights, Muslim Theocracies shouldn't exist. I don't see how liberals can criticize George W. Bush and call him a war criminal for toppling governments that don't allow free speech, freedom of religion, equal rights for women, the right to vote, freedom of the press, etc.

When you consider the actual facts behind the War on Terror, then it's clear that the only closed-minded, prejudiced hatemongers in America are the left-wing liberals.

Miss Foxy
03-20-2009, 07:05 PM
Yikes im scared :scared0015:

Crisco
03-20-2009, 07:08 PM
Yikes im scared :scared0015:

Don't be scared there are still plenty of people in this country willing to fight to keep you safe =)

Miss Foxy
03-20-2009, 07:10 PM
Don't be scared there are still plenty of people in this country willing to fight to keep you safe =)
Ahh the other side of Crisco :) ....lol.. Can you imagine being me? I mean come on I have a lot of odds against me.. Im German, Mexican, Jordanian/Israeli (non-jew side)...I am liberal to conservatives, but conservative to liberals! lol.. Im a mess.. J/k... You all know I got nothing but love 4 ya... :wink:

Moose
03-20-2009, 07:17 PM
When you consider the actual facts behind the War on Terror, then it's clear that the only closed-minded, prejudiced hatemongers in America are the left-wing liberals.

Yes. Blame the left. Awesome stock response. Predictable.

PS. I'm for ending ALL theocracies.

Crisco
03-20-2009, 07:19 PM
Ahh the other side of Crisco :) ....lol.. Can you imagine being me? I mean come on I have a lot of odds against me.. Im German, Mexican, Jordanian/Israeli (non-jew side)...I am liberal to conservatives, but conservative to liberals! lol.. Im a mess.. J/k... You all know I got nothing but love 4 ya... :wink:

LoL.

I'm a sort of the same way. Compared to guys like Nate and Caveman I'm probably more on the moderate side but compared to a lot of people I know I'm like ultra conservative.

I got into the gay arguement with my girlfriends sister last night. She thinks being gay is perfectly fine and should be accepted in every way shape and form... I Disagree...

We fought for a good half hour.. her getting emotional and me staying calm and presenting some decent facts. I try to use facts but sometimes I get emotional myself or just plan can't understand why some people feel a certain way.

P.S What do you mean other side? What sides have I shown you? :Whistle:

Bonnie
03-20-2009, 07:44 PM
Exactly, for the sake of human rights, Muslim Theocracies shouldn't exist. I don't see how liberals can criticize George W. Bush and call him a war criminal for toppling governments that don't allow free speech, freedom of religion, equal rights for women, the right to vote, freedom of the press, etc.

Nate, I know how you feel about GWB. The thing for me regarding him and Iraq, and I was with him initially going in because I "believed" what my president was saying at the time, is he should have gone full force at Afghanistan and Osama Bin Laden first. I thought, well, if we're going to war (with Iraq) there must be a legitimate reason he would put our men and women in harm's way. I just don't like how it all "began" as far as Iraq.

There was a reason why Bush Sr. didn't go in during the first Gulf war (which me and a lot of people didn't understand at the time, but do now). The same reason, I feel, that none of the other countries surrounding Saddam Hussein had never taken him out. I just felt it would have been better if one of those countries over there had taken him out, but that might have led us into war over there too.

I don't think we will ever get out of there completely now and I absolutely hate what it's doing to our men and women (physically and mentally) who are coming back from there. :cry:

bradwright
03-20-2009, 07:47 PM

speak for yourself,i try and put my women in bed sheets every chance i get.

Miss Foxy
03-20-2009, 07:47 PM
LoL.

I'm a sort of the same way. Compared to guys like Nate and Caveman I'm probably more on the moderate side but compared to a lot of people I know I'm like ultra conservative.

I got into the gay arguement with my girlfriends sister last night. She thinks being gay is perfectly fine and should be accepted in every way shape and form... I Disagree...

We fought for a good half hour.. her getting emotional and me staying calm and presenting some decent facts. I try to use facts but sometimes I get emotional myself or just plan can't understand why some people feel a certain way.

P.S What do you mean other side? What sides have I shown you? :Whistle: Darn us women we let our emotions get us!! lol..The other side is basically you not trying to abolish muslims!! haha!!:) Oh by the way.... Im eating a nice sandwich!!! yummy!!!!

Crisco
03-20-2009, 07:56 PM
Darn us women we let our emotions get us!! lol..The other side is basically you not trying to abolish muslims!! haha!!:) Oh by the way.... Im eating a nice sandwich!!! yummy!!!!

Don't get me wrong I want to see every single Muslim converted to Christianity and I want their faith whiped off the earth forever.

But my goal is to let them have the ABILITY to choose.

Tyburn
03-20-2009, 08:04 PM
I dont think its very Christian to "insult" anyone Crisco.

Reason with, or rage against...but to create a thread with the sole purpose of compiling a list or mediocre insults against a religious figure is...distateful

:unsure-1:

Crisco
03-20-2009, 08:08 PM

Reason with, or rage against...but to create a thread with the sole purpose of compiling a list or mediocre insults against a religious figure is...distateful

Present me with a quote from the good book that says I shouldn't insult a muslim disctator responsible for the deaths of people who say bad things about him :)

This is a protest. To show that we don't fear him.

That he can't silence everyone. He is an evil man.

The bible said give caesar what it his it didn't say anything about speaking nicely of him.

Tyburn
03-20-2009, 08:10 PM
Present me with a quote from the good book that says I shouldn't insult a muslim disctator responsible for the deaths of people who say bad things about him :)

This is a protest. To show that we don't fear him.

That he can't silence everyone. He is an evil man.

The bible said give caesar what it his it didn't say anything about speaking nicely of him.

Why would you fear him :huh:

This isnt a protest its just petty name calling.

IMHO thats just immature. And Saint Paul writes that when you are a Child you think and act like a child, but when you become a man you put childish ways aside :wink:

Crisco
03-20-2009, 08:12 PM

Why would you fear him :huh:

This isnt a protest its just petty name calling.

IMHO thats just immature. And Saint Paul writes that when you are a Child you think and act like a child, but when you become a man you put childish ways aside :wink:

This is a political protest Dave.

A man was jailed and killed for "insulting" this man

Children do not conduct political protests.

Your not looking deep enough into the statement we are making. We are belittling this mans ego with every negative thing we say about him. One day he will fall and the world will be a better place.

EDIT: I'm not saying the dude reads the MH forums. Just saying that it makes a statement. How stupid and petty this man is infact to be so upset about insults that he must kill a man in his 20's for an internet blog.

Bonnie
03-20-2009, 08:21 PM
I hear you, Dave, about it not being nice...but it's hard to respect someone who's supposed to be "religious" and uses that as an excuse to hate and murder others who aren't "Muslim" or who disagrees with him. It absolutely slays me when they use their standard, "in the name of Allah or Mohammed" to preface their acts of terror.

It's no different for me with the pope and cardinals who let those priests go on their merry way to sexually abuse hundreds of children.

Just keep in mind, religious or not, that these are "men", not GOD. They are not living and acting as GOD would have us do. In this case, this "man" is no respecter of other men let alone GOD. IMHO

Tyburn
03-20-2009, 08:29 PM
This is a political protest Dave.

A man was jailed and killed for "insulting" this man

Children do not conduct political protests.

Your not looking deep enough into the statement we are making. We are belittling this mans ego with every negative thing we say about him. One day he will fall and the world will be a better place.

EDIT: I'm not saying the dude reads the MH forums. Just saying that it makes a statement. How stupid and petty this man is infact to be so upset about insults that he must kill a man in his 20's for an internet blog.
I didnt see such protests when all islamic countries hang suspected gays :mellow:

Men like that dont need "belittling" with petty insults. They need condemning. If your serious can I ask if you've protested by writing to people in your government, or the UN demanding they apply pressure to such rullers? Have you started a petition so you can show the people you are writing to that you are serious?

THATS making a protest...and it CAN make a difference. This just make you look a little...bit sad, for calling some dictator names.

but its just my opinion :unsure:

Miss Foxy
03-20-2009, 08:32 PM

The thread is not insulting a religious figure we started off insulting Ayatollah Ali Khamenei who is a political leader in Iran.

Tyburn
03-20-2009, 08:32 PM
I hear you, Dave, about it not being nice...but it's hard to respect someone who's supposed to be "religious" and uses that as an excuse to hate and murder others who aren't "Muslim" or who disagrees with him. It absolutely slays me when they use their standard, "in the name of Allah or Mohammed" to preface their acts of terror.

It's no different for me with the pope and cardinals who let those priests go on their merry way to sexually abuse hundreds of children.

Just keep in mind, religious or not, that these are "men", not GOD. They are not living and acting as GOD would have us do. In this case, this "man" is no respecter of other men let alone GOD. IMHO

Nobody says you should respect him. Nobody says that he's a man of GOD or a decent human being.

We cant control what they do...but we CAN control how WE act.

We are supposed to act as Christs Representatives on Earth...might he protest such an action by Islam...I imagine so...but not by asking people to post insults in a thread. :blink:

If you really want to change the world and politically protest...then do so. This thread will do niether :ninja:

Tyburn
03-20-2009, 08:33 PM
The thread is not insulting a religious figure we started off insulting Ayatollah Ali Khamenei who is a political leader in Iran.
Do you know what an Ayatollah is? :rolleyes:

Iran is RUN by the Religious Authorities :ninja:

Miss Foxy
03-20-2009, 08:36 PM
Do you know what an Ayatollah is? :rolleyes:

Iran is RUN by the Religious Authorities :ninja: Please dont try to insult my intelligence I do know what an Ayatollah is thank you, however that doesnt mean he is a religious figure. I personally will give credit and or respect when or where it is due. This monster needs to be ousted!

Crisco
03-20-2009, 08:40 PM
Nobody says you should respect him. Nobody says that he's a man of GOD or a decent human being.

We cant control what they do...but we CAN control how WE act.

We are supposed to act as Christs Representatives on Earth...might he protest such an action by Islam...I imagine so...but not by asking people to post insults in a thread. :blink:

If you really want to change the world and politically protest...then do so. This thread will do niether :ninja:

Nothing I do short of dropping a bomb on him will change it.

Christ didn't have the internet. The internet is the fastest moving petition in the history of the world Dave.

We are building further awareness that men such as this hold great power in the world today.

You still have not been able to show me bibilical evidence that God does not want us to insult murderous dictators who follow a false and evil religion.

This man is nothing short of a pit of vipers and judging from Christ's judgement of character he would agree.

Your still missing the point of this thread and viewing it as petty name calling.

The Ayatollah had a man jailed and killed for petty insults. So in protest we have a whole group of people living in a free society calling him petty names to show what a pointless waste it all is. That men like this need to be stopped I can send all the letters I want and nothing will be done. Until the people rise up and put an end to these theocracies no ones soul is in their own hands.

Tyburn
03-20-2009, 08:43 PM
Please dont try to insult my intelligence I do know what an Ayatollah is thank you, however that doesnt mean he is a religious figure. I personally will give credit and or respect when or where it is due. This monster needs to be ousted!
He is a religious figure for Islam :rolleyes:

I didnt ask you to give credit or respect. I simply informed you the guys title refers to his RELIGIOUS standing :ninja:

Bonnie
03-20-2009, 08:44 PM
I just think you and Moose need to "lighten up" regarding this thread. Y'all are trying to turn what was a little "poking fun" humor into something different.

Now, if Crisco had started a thread with threats and wishing the guy dead, etc... I would agree that we shouldn't go there (with him).

Take a deep relaxing breath...have you made us a new vid of Jens yet? What's he up to today?

I'll go check the "Jens, the Budgie..." thread in a little while. :wink:

BTW, I saw where Moose has already "lightened" things up on "Jens'" thread by lighting Elmo on fire. The stinker! :laugh:

Miss Foxy
03-20-2009, 08:48 PM
He is a religious figure for Islam :rolleyes:

I didnt ask you to give credit or respect. I simply informed you the guys title refers to his RELIGIOUS standing :ninja:
Exactly HIS!! When he and his other insane brothers of a non-friendly nation of Islam decide to stop hurting the innocent and trying to cowardly attack my country and even our allies then maybe I would not want to insult him...However I don't see that ceasing..anytime soon...

Tyburn
03-20-2009, 08:51 PM
Nothing I do short of dropping a bomb on him will change it.

Christ didn't have the internet. The internet is the fastest moving petition in the history of the world Dave.

We are building further awareness that men such as this hold great power in the world today.

You still have not been able to show me bibilical evidence that God does not want us to insult murderous dictators who follow a false and evil religion.

This man is nothing short of a pit of vipers and judging from Christ's judgement of character he would agree.

Your still missing the point of this thread and viewing it as petty name calling.

The Ayatollah had a man jailed and killed for petty insults. So in protest we have a whole group of people living in a free society calling him petty names to show what a pointless waste it all is. That men like this need to be stopped I can send all the letters I want and nothing will be done. Until the people rise up and put an end to these theocracies no ones soul is in their own hands.
In other words, you cant be bothered to put in the effort to make a small, but possible difference.

instead you waste your time venting.

Look what public opinion did to the British Government in 48 hours...and tell me there isnt power in proper political demonstrations? Tell me your government and the U.S honnestly have no influence in cases such as these...if that were the case explain to me why Saddam is not still lord over Iraq?

But it takes more then some petty name calling on a thread to make a difference, it takes a LOT of work. Which you are not prepared to put in.

Thats okay, we cant all protest about every single injustice in the world, but please dont expect me to think that this is some kinda deep and meaningful act on behalf of a people living in freedom.

What did Christ say we should do with our enemies? Insult them...or pray for GODs blessing on them? You want to know what can change things. Do you pray without ceasing the GOD reveal himself to this Islamic leader? Do you pray that GOD installs in his people a sense of injustice? Do you pray that GOD empower the Irainian people to break free of the Islamic Grip...

...or do you just post mindless insults on a Christian site :huh:

Tyburn
03-20-2009, 08:53 PM
Exactly HIS!! When he and his other insane brothers of a non-friendly nation of Islam decide to stop hurting the innocent and trying to cowardly attack my country and even our allies then maybe I would not want to insult him...However I don't see that ceasing..anytime soon...
Why dont you put your voice to good use...and repeat what you've just written here...to your local....erm...I dont know what they call them in America....:unsure-1:

Your local...Congressman :huh:

Are you really passionate about this subject...or is it just alright to post insults about your enemies.

Do you want to change things...or just moan :huh:

Tyburn
03-20-2009, 08:55 PM
I just think you and Moose need to "lighten up" regarding this thread. Y'all are trying to turn what was a little "poking fun" humor into something different.

Now, if Crisco had started a thread with threats and wishing the guy dead, etc... I would agree that we shouldn't go there (with him).

Take a deep relaxing breath...have you made us a new vid of Jens yet? What's he up to today?

I'll go check the "Jens, the Budgie..." thread in a little while. :wink:

BTW, I saw where Moose has already "lightened" things up on "Jens'" thread by lighting Elmo on fire. The stinker! :laugh:
Is this supposed to be light hearted fun :unsure-1:

oh...I thought it was supposed to be a serious political protest...I thought Crisco was being sincere...if its all in jest...then...sorry...I didnt know :sad:

Miss Foxy
03-20-2009, 08:59 PM
Why dont you put your voice to good use...and repeat what you've just written here...to your local....erm...I dont know what they call them in America....:unsure-1:

Your local...Congressman :huh:

Are you really passionate about this subject...or is it just alright to post insults about your enemies.

Do you want to change things...or just moan :huh:
Sweetheart in all honesty I know where you are coming from the save the world heart and I share a common piece of it.. I don't know if you know or not I have nothing against people that are different I am a mixed gal myself. I don't mind if others don't agree on my religious affiliations. The problem is I do have a hate yes I will say it hate for terrorists whether foreign or domestic. The Iranian government is a big threat to the world. Writing or even singing and tap dancing aint going to do anything. I apologize if I am offending you in any way thats not my intentions I am a nice gal, however in support of my posts "a coward dies a thousand deaths a soldier dies but once.".......

Crisco
03-20-2009, 09:05 PM
In other words, you cant be bothered to put in the effort to make a small, but possible difference.

instead you waste your time venting.

Look what public opinion did to the British Government in 48 hours...and tell me there isnt power in proper political demonstrations? Tell me your government and the U.S honnestly have no influence in cases such as these...if that were the case explain to me why Saddam is not still lord over Iraq?

But it takes more then some petty name calling on a thread to make a difference, it takes a LOT of work. Which you are not prepared to put in.

Thats okay, we cant all protest about every single injustice in the world, but please dont expect me to think that this is some kinda deep and meaningful act on behalf of a people living in freedom.

What did Christ say we should do with our enemies? Insult them...or pray for GODs blessing on them? You want to know what can change things. Do you pray without ceasing the GOD reveal himself to this Islamic leader? Do you pray that GOD installs in his people a sense of injustice? Do you pray that GOD empower the Irainian people to break free of the Islamic Grip...

...or do you just post mindless insults on a Christian site :huh:

WOW!

Dave do me a favor step down from your soap box.

What is my congressman going to do about The Ayatollah? Obama wants to sit down and have a chat with them. The human rights groups where powerless to help that poor man.

Honestly, Dave I read your post and you sound pompous in it. I know your not but you definately came across as one. You are defending the The Ayatollah of Iran from scorn... Are you kidding me? This man is personaly responsible for untold innocent death and subsequent damnation because of his suppresion of the true faith.

This is a Christian site full of Christians that have ZERO respect for the Ayatollah.

You don't get to tell me what is and what is not a protest. That's my choice. I live in a free country where I am allowed to insult this man. To insult this evil idolator to show the world how petty he really is. How freely I can throw insults and how easy it is to ignore them, Yet he chooses to murder people.

You can choose to either support the cause of building awareness and distaste for the evil this man both spreads and represents or you can choose to stand against us who try and suggest we not speak publicly that we write letters to some politician who is powerless himself to do anything.

Forget that Dave. The people have to come together. The politicians are impotent.

God can choose to do what he wants with the ayatollah but that doesn't mean we sit around and wait for the bolt of lightning.

Bonnie
03-20-2009, 09:07 PM
Is this supposed to be light hearted fun :unsure-1:

oh...I thought it was supposed to be a serious political protest...I thought Crisco was being sincere...if its all in jest...then...sorry...I didnt know :sad:

Oh, I think Crisco, as do a lot of us, feel very strongly (and sincere) about what this man and Iran are all about, but, yes, I think that this thread was meant to be "less serious", if you will. However, I could be wrong, only Crisco knows and can answer for sure...

Crisco
03-20-2009, 09:10 PM
Oh, I think Crisco, as do a lot of us, feel very strongly (and sincere) about what this man and Iran are all about, but, yes, I think that this thread was meant to be "less serious", if you will. However, I could be wrong, only Crisco knows and can answer for sure...

When it first started I intended it to be a little light hearted and fun to show how petty the Iranians are. But as it went on and I saw the reception and I became more hardlined about it.

Miss Foxy
03-20-2009, 09:13 PM
I as well was making fun of this man and country. However I mean what I say and I am not gonna hide behind a J/K for the sake of conversation. Thats just being real. I did not have any intentions for any of my forum family to be offended.

Tyburn
03-20-2009, 09:16 PM
WOW!

Dave do me a favor step down from your soap box.

What is my congressman going to do about The Ayatollah? Obama wants to sit down and have a chat with them. The human rights groups where powerless to help that poor man.

Honestly, Dave I read your post and you sound pompous in it. I know your not but you definately came across as one. You are defending the The Ayatollah of Iran from scorn... Are you kidding me? This man is personaly responsible for untold innocent death and subsequent damnation because of his suppresion of the true faith.

This is a Christian site full of Christians that have ZERO respect for the Ayatollah.

You don't get to tell me what is and what is not a protest. That's my choice. I live in a free country where I am allowed to insult this man. To insult this evil idolator to show the world how petty he really is. How freely I can throw insults and how easy it is to ignore them, Yet he chooses to murder people.

You can choose to either support the cause of building awareness and distaste for the evil this man both spreads and represents or you can choose to stand against us who try and suggest we not speak publicly that we write letters to some politician who is powerless himself to do anything.

Forget that Dave. The people have to come together. The politicians are impotent.

God can choose to do what he wants with the ayatollah but that doesn't mean we sit around and wait for the bolt of lightning.

Once again. Scripture tells us to pray for our Enemies.

and politicians arent impotent.

This has nothing to do with defending any Islamic person, its not about him, its about you, and what you choose to post on this website.

Your not showing the world anything, and you wont listen to me as to how to actually at least try to do something about this.

So the debate and this thread is pointless. Continue all you want to rant and rave. I would write to my local MP but I dont really feel passionately enough about it....in probably the same way none of you felt passionate enough to launch a "protest" about the hundreds of young men and women who are killed for suspisions of being gay.

I guess there is no point in talking to you about this anymore. Sorry I interupted you. please...continue :mellow:

but remember Crisco "Ye have not, because ye ask not" :ninja:

Bonnie...I'm sorry for upsetting you. I can see that your goodwilled. please excuse my interuption :unsure-1:

Neezar
03-20-2009, 09:19 PM

I get it. :w00t:

In honor of the man who was killed for making petty insults, let's make a thread of petty insults....cause we can! Cause we are free Americans!

:cool:

rockdawg21
03-20-2009, 09:24 PM
My camel is bigger than your camel. :tongue0011:

Neezar
03-20-2009, 09:24 PM
This has nothing to do with defending any Islamic person, its not about him, its about you, and what you choose to post on this website.

Exactly.

Your not showing the world anything, and you wont listen to me as to how to actually at least try to do something about this.

We can't be bothered with that. We are just trying to make ourselves feel better. And dance and flaunt the fact that we can issue thousands of petty insults without being killed because we live in the best place in the world! :w00t:

So the debate and this thread is pointless.

Why is it pointless? Because it is pointless to you? So is your bird thread. :laugh:

Continue all you want to rant and rave. I would write to my local MP but I dont really feel passionately enough about it....

We could only be lucky enough if you felt the same about this thread.

in probably the same way none of you felt passionate enough to launch a "protest" about the hundreds of young men and women who are killed for suspisions of being gay.

:Whistle:

I guess there is no point in talking to you about this anymore. Sorry I interupted you. please...continue :mellow:

Thank goodness for that! :laugh:

Ease up, Dave!

Neezar
03-20-2009, 09:26 PM
Honestly, Dave I read your post and you sound pompous in it. I know your not but you definately came across as one.

Yes. He is. :Whistle:

Bonnie
03-20-2009, 09:27 PM
You didn't upset me, Dave. I'm just sorry you got upset.

Ahhh, politics and religion...two topics that are sure to bring us all together. :rolleyes:

As Chuck would say, it's all good. :)

Miss Foxy
03-20-2009, 09:27 PM
:jumping0045: Neezar 4 President!!!!

Bonnie
03-20-2009, 09:30 PM
My camel is bigger than your camel. :tongue0011:

Mine's a two-humper! :Whistle:

:tongue0011:

Crisco
"He that blasphemeth the name of the LORD, he shall surely be put to death, and all the congregation shall certainly stone him." -- Leviticus 24:16

Yes we pray for our enemies. Yes I pray that the muslims see their error.

This is how God feels about Idolators and a Muslims "Religious leader" is nothing short of an Idolator.

I do not want this man to die, I want him to see the error of his ways and help save the souls of the people he now leads.

I fear he is so far ingrained in false doctrine that, that the only possible way is with the divine hand of God.

I feel strongly enough about the subject to discuss in an open forum. More awareness and general feeling of urgency arises with more public outcry. The more people that know about this the better... That doesn't get accomplished by writing to a congressman.

Dave, On a side note there was no direct story that I've seen recently regarding the murder of homosexuals in Iran. The ayatollah is a murderer "He that smiteth a man, so that he die, shall be surely put to death."(Book of Exodus, Chapter 21, Verse 12.) . I would personally like to see this man atone for all the evil he has brought into this world. Homosexuals are no worse then I am their sin is no greater then the sins I commit on a daily basis. I hate my sins as I hate yours. But I love you man... your my brother in Christ and I want nothing more then the light of God to shine through on all the world man... but some people don't want it and they do everything in their power to stop it... How do we deal with these people...

Do we deal with them at all or do we wait for the second coming.. There are so many versus in the bible that I don't know which ones fit the subject the best...

It hurts me so much to see all these people forced to live life in fear of that regime... It hurts me that so many people are killed for a false doctrine.. I pray everyday for Jesus to come back and help set things right but it's just not time.

What do we do till then?? I don't really know... So posting on this forum is a way for me to express my disdain... Is that so wrong?

bradwright
just let me know if you need some help here Dave.

http://i719.photobucket.com/albums/ww196/bradwright/36_6_12.gif

Bonnie
03-20-2009, 09:32 PM

That's a cool smiley, Brad. :cool:

Miss Foxy
03-20-2009, 09:36 PM

By all means go 4 it.. No invitation needed..:mellow:

bradwright
03-20-2009, 09:38 PM
By all means go 4 it.. No invitation needed..:mellow:
nope,only if Dave feels he needs help,
although i'm sure he doesn't i thought i would offer anyway.

bradwright
03-20-2009, 09:51 PM
That's a cool smiley, Brad. :cool:
yes,he is one of my favorites,only bring him out on special occasions,
like this one,War Dave,:ninja:

Crisco
03-20-2009, 10:00 PM
nope,only if Dave feels he needs help,
although i'm sure he doesn't i thought i would offer anyway.

I need your opinion. So what arguement can you make on behalf of the ayatollah?

Tyburn
03-20-2009, 10:02 PM
:jumping0045: Neezar 4 President!!!!
Shes a Woman.

You havent had a woman for President yet :ninja:

NateR
03-20-2009, 10:04 PM
Yes. Blame the left. Awesome stock response. Predictable.

PS. I'm for ending ALL theocracies.

Hey, when you're telling the truth, there is no need to change your opinions.:)

NateR
03-20-2009, 10:10 PM
Honestly, Dave I read your post and you sound pompous in it. I know your not but you definately came across as one.

No, I agree with Neezar, he REALLLLLLY is. :laugh:

Also, the Ayatollah hates freedom, hates Christianity, hates GOD (the true GOD), hates Jesus Christ, and wants to exterminate all Jews.

So, of course, Dave's going to rush to his defense when we criticize him for being the evil SOB that he is, why does that surprise you? :rolleyes:

Tyburn
03-20-2009, 10:12 PM
Dave, On a side note there was no direct story that I've seen recently regarding the murder of homosexuals in Iran.
:cry:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gARvwzFWSr4

Chuck
03-20-2009, 10:13 PM

It's not about the ayatollah Crisco.....

it's about you. :cry:

Bonnie
03-20-2009, 10:13 PM
Now, y'all don't be too hard on Dave for being pompous. Aren't all Brits born with that gene? :unsure-1: :laugh:

Miss Foxy
03-20-2009, 10:17 PM
Shes a Woman.

You havent had a woman for President yet :ninja: She can be the president of the forum.:) . I would never want nor would I cast my vote for a woman president...Just being honest....Again......

Tyburn
03-20-2009, 10:19 PM

:laugh: No, I'm okay thank you :)

Tyburn
03-20-2009, 10:20 PM
No, I agree with Neezar, he REALLLLLLY is. :laugh:

Also, the Ayatollah hates freedom, hates Christianity, hates GOD (the true GOD), hates Jesus Christ, and wants to exterminate all Jews.

So, of course, Dave's going to rush to his defense when we criticize him for being the evil SOB that he is, why does that surprise you? :rolleyes:
:angry:

I'm not Pompous...I'm just...culturally confident :ninja:

bradwright
i actually cant make one,
just thought Dave was being out numbered by you folks,
not very sporting i thought,(i dont actually agree with Dave but thought i might let him know someone has his back.)
so,be carefull,
you never know when he will call me off the bench.
http://i719.photobucket.com/albums/ww196/bradwright/15_4_128.gif

Tyburn
Now, y'all don't be too hard on Dave for being pompous. Aren't all Brits born with that gene? :unsure-1: :laugh:
:ashamed: yes :laugh:

NateR
03-20-2009, 10:21 PM
not very sporting i thought,(i dont actually agree with Dave but thought i might let him know someone has his back.)
so,be carefull,

If someone were defending Hitler's actions and getting criticized for it, would you rush to their defense as well?

Miss Foxy
03-20-2009, 10:21 PM
so,be carefull,
Lmao.. Are you serious? I think Dave's a big boy and capable of handling us. And in all honesty we were all debating different reasons as to why we don't respect or were bashing the stupid Ayatollah...:w00t:

Chuck
03-20-2009, 10:22 PM
As Chuck would say, it's all good. :)

Word

Tyburn
03-20-2009, 10:22 PM
If someone were defending Hitler's actions and getting criticized for it, would you rush to their defense as well?
Criticism...is different from name calling Nathan. Dont be difficult.

Try READING before you accuse me of "defending" anyone or anything...the only defence I've done is of myself

bradwright
03-20-2009, 10:23 PM
Lmao.. Are you serious? I think Dave's a big boy and capable of handling us. And in all honesty we were all debating different reasons as to why we don't respect or were bashing the stupid Ayatollah...:w00t:
yes, i'm serious,

NateR
03-20-2009, 10:24 PM
Criticism...is different from name calling Nathan. Dont be difficult.

Dork. :tongue0011:

Tyburn
03-20-2009, 10:25 PM
Dork. :tongue0011:

Right THATS IT

time to make a thread and a political statement, who will join me in posting insults about Nathan
:huh:

:laugh: I kid, I kid :laugh:

Dont you dare Brad :ninja:

Miss Foxy
03-20-2009, 10:26 PM
Just so everyone can relax im gonna be oblivious on purpose and take all the fault for this topic... So spank me!!:laugh:

Tyburn
03-20-2009, 10:27 PM
Just so everyone can relax im gonna be oblivious on purpose and take all the fault for this topic... So spank me!!:laugh:
:ninja: No dear...Spank me :w00t:

actually...your a woman..so...please dont touch me :unsure-1:

:laugh: :laugh:

Preach
03-20-2009, 10:30 PM

Meet me at the corner of Beach and Willow in 30 minutes and a spanking good time we shall have:ninja:

Tyburn
03-20-2009, 10:31 PM
Meet me at the corner of Beach and Willow in 30 minutes and a spanking good time we shall have:ninja:
can I come :huh:

Chuck
03-20-2009, 10:31 PM

Hopefully you're not referring to Dave.... I didn't see where he was defending AAK at all.

Did I miss something? :huh:

Neezar
03-20-2009, 10:33 PM
Hopefully you're not referring to Dave.... I didn't see where he was defending AAK at all.

He may have not defended him but he implied that we should show him some kind of respect because he is a religious leader. Same difference.

:tongue0011:

Preach
03-20-2009, 10:33 PM
Ayatollah Ali Khamenei is such a chump that his only supporter is from England. And has absolutly no understanding as to why he supports him other than he has a thing for men in dress'

Now Dave before you get upset you have to admit this one is funny:laugh:

NateR
03-20-2009, 10:34 PM

Probably, but since when has that stopped you? :rolleyes:

Tyburn
03-20-2009, 10:35 PM
Ayatollah Ali Khamenei is such a chump that his only supporter is from England. And has absolutly no understanding as to why he supports him other than he has a thing for men in dress'

Now Dave before you get upset you have to admit this one is funny:laugh:
:blink: Not in a dress Ben....not in a dress....thats to...feminine for me :laugh:

Neezar
03-20-2009, 10:35 PM
:w00t: I haven't even read the thread yet. But somehow I think it is going to be good! Thank you, Crisco!

Tyburn
03-20-2009, 10:36 PM
:laugh: buuuuuuuuuuuuuuurn...and we are on top form tonight arent we Mr Rosario :laugh:

bradwright
03-20-2009, 10:38 PM
lighten up Nate,
i'm just trying to inject a little humor in here,
change the mood so to speak,
why cant we all just get along,
you know,we could all hold hands and sing kumbaya until the wee hours of the morning,
or not,its up to you,http://i719.photobucket.com/albums/ww196/bradwright/15_4_132.gif

Miss Foxy
can I come :huh:

Sorry dude but God made Adam and Eve not Adam and Steve... Plus I might get jealous of you looking at Preach and have to perform a KO :punch: hahah!! All in fun!

Chuck

Said the pot calling the kettle.......... :)

Tyburn
03-20-2009, 10:40 PM
Sorry dude but God made Adam and Eve not Adam and Steve... Plus I might get jealous of you looking at Preach and have to perform a KO :punch: hahah!! All in fun!
its okay....he isnt my type.

but...I think it would be funny to watch him spank you...does that make me a bad person....or worse...a pervert :unsure-1:

bradwright
03-20-2009, 10:42 PM

but...I think it would be funny to watch him spank you...does that make me a bad person....or worse...a pervert :unsure-1:

maybe a bit of a pervert,not sure i can help you with this one.:wink:

NateR
03-20-2009, 10:55 PM
lighten up Nate,
i'm just trying to inject a little humor in here,
change the mood so to speak,
why cant we all just get along,
you know,we could all hold hands and sing kumbaya until the wee hours of the morning,
or not,its up to you,http://i719.photobucket.com/albums/ww196/bradwright/15_4_132.gif

Well, I thought that was the original point of this thread.... humor at the expense of an evil bastard.

Tyburn
03-20-2009, 11:07 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m_mtrfrNIkg

how is this for pomposity :laugh:

Bonnie
03-20-2009, 11:28 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m_mtrfrNIkg

how is this for pomposity :laugh:

My sister loves this show, Dave! Hyacinth (sp?) definitely has you beat in the "pompous" department!

Tyburn
03-21-2009, 12:50 PM

My sister loves this show, Dave! Hyacinth (sp?) definitely has you beat in the "pompous" department!
its my Favourite Comedy aswell!!

I think she's sooooo funny :laugh:

KUA Outtakes are funny also :ninja:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nMTNApvlmcM

Moose
03-21-2009, 03:03 PM
How about, if you can't ride a camel, then you ain't Shiite.

Bonnie
03-21-2009, 03:14 PM

:rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:

That's the spirit, Moose. :winking0071:

Bonnie
03-21-2009, 03:18 PM
How about, if you can't ride a camel, then you ain't Shiite...

but you might be a Redneck! :laugh:

Moose
03-21-2009, 03:40 PM
:rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:

That's the spirit, Moose. :winking0071:

Levity. It's life's Pepto-Bismol.

Moose
03-21-2009, 03:42 PM

Yes.

Bonnie
03-21-2009, 09:22 PM
Yes.

No, he's not. Sounds like they were going "public" :scared0015: which totally negates "perv".

I dare anyone, of you guys at least, to tell me you wouldn't pause if you saw that going on. As my young nephew likes to say, "Yeah, righhhht!" :wink:

I'd lay money down too that those "Ayatollahs" in Iran ain't as pure as they'd like the rest of the world to think either.

Preach
03-21-2009, 09:29 PM
No, he's not. Sounds like they were going "public" :scared0015: which totally negates "perv".

I dare anyone, of you guys at least, to tell me you wouldn't pause if you saw that going on. As my young nephew likes to say, "Yeah, righhhht!" :wink:

Trust me when I do the spanking I will get everyone's attention lol... Now that is perv

Chuck
03-21-2009, 09:36 PM
Trust me when I do the spanking I will get everyone's attention lol... Now that is perv

Poor little monkey... :cry:

Tyburn
03-22-2009, 09:49 AM
:laugh: but are you sure he IS Shiite and not Sunni :huh:

if he's Sunni the joke is on you...I'll go find out :ninja:

Tyburn
03-22-2009, 09:51 AM
Poor little monkey... :cry:
:laugh: what a laugh this thread has turned out to be :laugh: