PDA

View Full Version : Fedor vs Mir or Brock..."he'd beat up both guys badly"-Hendo

Hughes_GOAT
01-25-2009, 06:34 AM
UFC fighters seem not to share the opinions their employer does of Fedor:

Dan Henderson:
"He's tough to beat for anybody and right now, he should be ranked the top guy in the world. He'd probably beat the (heck) out of both guys [Lesnar or Mir]... He'd probably beat up both guys pretty badly."

Mark Coleman:
"He's so well-rounded, but I think his mind is a big part of his success..His mind is probably one of the strongest minds in the game. He fights differently than other people. His punches come from all different directions and you have no clue where they're coming from. His hips are great. He's the complete package....

...this guy is as close to unbeatable as there is in this sport right now. "

Shogun:
"He has a unique mindset, because he's a very calm, very tranquil fighter.. He's very relaxed and just does his job. He never panics. That's a huge difference between him and other fighters."

Friends, foes explain Fedor phenomenon | MMAjunkie.com (http://mmajunkie.com/news/13801/friends-foes-explain-fedor-phenomenon.mma)

Neezar
01-25-2009, 02:03 PM
I almost laughed right after Arlovski knocked him into the corner. When Fedor looked back up he had a 'Oh no, you didn't' look on his face. :laugh: And then swung a sledgehammer. Beautiful. :)

Llamafighter
01-25-2009, 05:02 PM
I almost laughed right after Arlovski knocked him into the corner. When Fedor looked back up he had a 'Oh no, you didn't' look on his face. :laugh: And then swung a sledgehammer. Beautiful. :)

HAHAHAHA!
You can totally see what you're talking about in the replay. I think the split second that AA dropped his hands to launch that knee Fedor was like "Bingo"

The =folks that I was watching with were like "he didn't even hit him what happened?" I was like, watch the replay and when they showed it they were all going "holy **** that guy is a monster".

Spiritwalker
01-25-2009, 06:55 PM

Was awsome to see it.. It was like Andrei was .. RAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHH :punch:

Fedor was like... :scared0015:

Andrei was :frantics: ..

He threw the kick that sent Fedor .. Fedor was.. :yikes:
Andrei got all.... :w00t: ..
Fedor did a :ninja: and sniped him with nothing but skill.. and went.. :tongue0011:

And I feel :cry:

Spiritwalker
01-25-2009, 06:59 PM
HAHAHAHA!
You can totally see what you're talking about in the replay. I think the split second that AA dropped his hands to launch that knee Fedor was like "Bingo"

EXACTLY.. Andrei was really taking the fight to him.. Fedor was calm.. (is he ever anything but???) saw the opening.. and "ding"... I will take my belt and ring and check and go home now thank you..

VCURamFan
01-25-2009, 07:30 PM
EXACTLY.. Andrei was really taking the fight to him.. Fedor was calm.. (is he ever anything but???) saw the opening.. and "ding"... I will take my belt and ring and check and go home now that you..Hey, where's you sig?:Whistle:

Preach
01-25-2009, 08:08 PM
I thought AA was going to beat Fedor to hear alot of people talk oh well. I see no weakness in Fedor/s armour..
And by the way why was Tito pronouncing his name Theodore instead of Fedor

Llamafighter
01-25-2009, 08:09 PM
I thought AA was going to beat Fedor to hear alot of people talk oh well. I see no weakness in Fedor/s armour..
And by the way why was Tito pronouncing his name Theodore instead of Fedor

Because TITO IS A D-BAG!!!! HAHAHAHA!

Spiritwalker
01-25-2009, 09:28 PM
Hey, where's you sig?:Whistle:

No pm with it yet.

Neezar
01-25-2009, 10:05 PM
EXACTLY.. Andrei was really taking the fight to him.. Fedor was calm.. (is he ever anything but???) saw the opening.. and "ding"... I will take my belt and ring and check and go home now that you..

Actually, right before the fight Fedor was kicking his legs out and shaking them a little bit. I've never even seen him do that before. I almost got worried.....almost. :unsure-1:

Hughes_GOAT
01-26-2009, 03:27 AM

pretty much

billwilliams70
01-26-2009, 05:18 AM
I was thinking the very same thing.....however, I would like to see these two fight again.

Later.

MattHughesRocks
01-26-2009, 05:45 AM
It looks like Hotel Fedor around here, look at everyones sigs and avatars :laugh:

Hughes_GOAT
01-26-2009, 05:50 AM
i've had my Fedor av (used it sparingly) since i joined the old site 36 months ago.

billwilliams70
01-26-2009, 05:58 AM
It looks like Hotel Fedor around here, look at everyones sigs and avatars :laugh:
The guy's bad. :punch:

Later.

CAVEMAN
01-26-2009, 02:41 PM

I noticed that as well. After getting pushed to the corner, most fighters would of covered up and tried to weather the storm, not Fedor! The man is so calm, it's like nothing catches him off guard!

CAVEMAN
01-26-2009, 02:44 PM
HAHAHAHA!

The =folks that I was watching with were like "he didn't even hit him what happened?" I was like, watch the replay and when they showed it they were all going "holy **** that guy is a monster".

And unlike most strikers, Fedor throws a punch with his entire body. The power behind that punch was obscene! :laugh:

Crisco
01-26-2009, 02:47 PM
I never ever want Fedor to lose. EVER.

It's so nice having something to depend on in life..

You don't have to do anything else except pay taxes, die, and Never ever doubt Fedor EVER.

CAVEMAN
01-26-2009, 02:47 PM

I have had Fedor in my av for someitme now. But yes your right, I'm sure there are alot of people riding the wave......so to speak!!!!:laugh:

VCURamFan
01-26-2009, 03:44 PM
You don't have to do anything else except pay taxes, die, and Never ever doubt Fedor EVER.Sig worthy!!:w00t:

Tyburn
01-26-2009, 10:15 PM
UFC fighters seem not to share the opinions their employer does of Fedor:

Dan Henderson:
"He's tough to beat for anybody and right now, he should be ranked the top guy in the world. He'd probably beat the (heck) out of both guys [Lesnar or Mir]... He'd probably beat up both guys pretty badly."

Mark Coleman:
"He's so well-rounded, but I think his mind is a big part of his success..His mind is probably one of the strongest minds in the game. He fights differently than other people. His punches come from all different directions and you have no clue where they're coming from. His hips are great. He's the complete package....

...this guy is as close to unbeatable as there is in this sport right now. "

Shogun:
"He has a unique mindset, because he's a very calm, very tranquil fighter.. He's very relaxed and just does his job. He never panics. That's a huge difference between him and other fighters."

Friends, foes explain Fedor phenomenon | MMAjunkie.com (http://mmajunkie.com/news/13801/friends-foes-explain-fedor-phenomenon.mma)

What you mean is they dont SAY the same things as their Employers...White knows exactly how good Fedor is, he just cant admit it in public at present...if situations change...he will. :ninja: