PDA

View Full Version : Strikeforce: Tate vs. Rousey Official Predictions Thread

VCURamFan
02-29-2012, 03:51 AM
What? Back-to-bac predictions threads?? What is this madness???

This is what happens when Dave moves so asks flo to take care of the predictions threads while he's incommudicado but then she has something come up & she makes the ill-informed decision to leave me in charge!! Now get to pickin'!!!

Main Card (Showtime)
Miesha Tate (c) vs. Ronda Rousey
K.J. Noons vs. Josh Thomson
Paul Daley vs. Kazuo Misaki
Ronaldo Souza vs. Bristol Marunde
Scott Smith vs. Lumumba Sayers

Preliminary card (Showtime Extreme)
Sarah Kaufman vs. Alexis Davis
Caros Fodor vs. Pat Healy
Ryan Couture vs. Conor Heun
Roger Bowling vs. Brandon Saling

JavierDLC
02-29-2012, 04:42 AM
Main Card (Showtime)
Miesha Tate (c) vs. Ronda Rousey Arm Bar Second Round!!
K.J. Noons vs. Josh Thomson Tko Punches 3rd Round
Paul Daley vs. Kazuo Misaki K.O. 1st Round

rearnakedchoke
02-29-2012, 02:00 PM
Main Card (Showtime)
Miesha Tate (c) vs. Ronda Rousey - UD

County Mike
02-29-2012, 03:19 PM
Hopefully I'll get to watch it live while in Ohio

Main Card (Showtime)
Miesha Tate (c) vs. Ronda Rousey Rd 2 Arm Bar

Ryan Couture related to Randy?

VCURamFan
02-29-2012, 03:43 PM
Ryan Couture related to Randy?

Yup, Ryan's his oldest kid (from his first marriage).

kevint13
03-02-2012, 12:26 AM
Main Card (Showtime)
Miesha Tate (c) vs. Ronda Rousey --- TKO round 4

JavierDLC
03-04-2012, 07:02 PM
Ronda looke Freaking Amazing!!! She tore Miesha Up!!!

kevint13
03-04-2012, 08:55 PM
Ronda looke Freaking Amazing!!! She tore Miesha Up!!!

I agree...she looked good. I think Kaufman is going to have some issues once the fight hits the ground.

VCURamFan
03-04-2012, 09:53 PM
WOW! Check this out: 4 guys enter the predictions & all 4 of y'all correctly predicted 5 fights. Unfortunately, both RNC & kevin picked incorrectly picked Miesha to win the main event, so they knocks them out of the first half of the tie-breaker. The second half is based upon who came closest to the correct round &/or method of victory. Both Javi & Mike picked Armbar in the 2nd Round, which means that we have co-champs!!

I'm miserable with photoshop, so I'll either have to farm the work out to someone or else give y'all something really cheesy. Y'all's pick!

kevint13
03-04-2012, 11:00 PM
WOW! Check this out: 4 guys enter the predictions & all 4 of y'all correctly predicted 5 fights. Unfortunately, both RNC & kevin picked incorrectly picked Miesha to win the main event, so they knocks them out of the first half of the tie-breaker. The second half is based upon who came closest to the correct round &/or method of victory. Both Javi & Mike picked Armbar in the 2nd Round, which means that we have co-champs!!

I'm miserable with photoshop, so I'll either have to farm the work out to someone or else give y'all something really cheesy. Y'all's pick!

Meh...I didn't want to win anyways :muttering:

Afterall, who wants to be champ of the secondary league? :tongue0011:

County Mike
03-05-2012, 12:35 AM
Woo hoo! Good job Javier. Way to hang in there with me.

JavierDLC
03-05-2012, 05:32 AM

F' I cant believe It!!! It dont matter Ben as long as It includes my new Love Ronda on it.

Meh...I didn't want to win anyways :muttering:

Afterall, who wants to be champ of the secondary league? :tongue0011:

I do Kevin im working my way up :laugh:

Woo hoo! Good job Javier. Way to hang in there with me.

Its an Honor to share this belt with you Mike! Its my first belt Ever!!!
:w00t:

rearnakedchoke
03-05-2012, 02:37 PM
meisha is a moron .. she shoulda tapped ... its not like ronda doesn't know what she is doing with those armbars .. and the ref is dumb .. he has to stop that earlier ...

JavierDLC
03-05-2012, 02:54 PM
meisha is a moron .. she shoulda tapped ... its not like ronda doesn't know what she is doing with those armbars .. and the ref is dumb .. he has to stop that earlier ...

She should have tapped.
Its nobodies fault but hers that her arm got broken.

We already have crooked judges if we give the Refs this then next thing we know it we are watching boxing.

Bella79
03-05-2012, 03:54 PM

If the ref would have stopped we would be debating this morning if it was an early stoppage. She was not passed out she was well aware of her body. She wanted to be the tough woman and not tap that's her bad.

rearnakedchoke
03-05-2012, 04:33 PM
can't wait for rousey vs cyborg in about a year ... rhonda done some talking, but cyborg is not joke ...

Bella79
03-05-2012, 05:00 PM
can't wait for rousey vs cyborg in about a year ... rhonda done some talking, but cyborg is not joke ...

Let's see her no joking arse without steroids..:laugh:

kevint13
03-05-2012, 05:06 PM

She didn't break her arm...x-rays showed no break. I am sure she has some really bad ligament damage though.

I think this will be an interesting fight. I also think a fight down the road with Sara Mcmann would be good. She isn't very well known, but is a better wrestler and more powerful than Miesha.