PDA

View Full Version : Photo of 74-year old Charles Manson

rockdawg21
03-19-2009, 04:33 PM
http://msnbcmedia3.msn.com/j/MSNBC/Components/Photo/_new/090319-manson-compsite-hmed-745a.hmedium.jpg

In case you care to read the article:
http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/29772801/?GT1=43001

Miss Foxy
03-19-2009, 04:37 PM
He is so freakin' creepy!! Yuck!! Keep him locked up and throw away the key!! He gives me chills.... :wacko:

matthughesfan21
03-19-2009, 07:58 PM
no signs of assault on his face, thats unfortunate

MattHughesRocks
03-20-2009, 02:59 AM
That's hot

http://msnbcmedia3.msn.com/j/MSNBC/Components/Photo/_new/090319-manson-compsite-hmed-745a.hmedium.jpg

In case you care to read the article:
http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/29772801/?GT1=43001

NateR
03-20-2009, 03:02 AM
With the crimes that he is guilty of, he should have never been allowed to live this long.

MattHughesRocks
03-20-2009, 03:20 AM
He was originally sentenced to death but at some point Ca banned the death penalty. They have since reinstated it but havent actually used it since I don't know when. Most prisoners sentenced to death die of everything but being put to death.

With the crimes that he is guilty of, he should have never been allowed to live this long.

rockdawg21
03-20-2009, 03:32 AM
Yeah, but if you live in California, his crimes are only punishable with a standard prison sentence.

NateR
03-20-2009, 04:01 AM
Yeah, but if you live in California, his crimes are only punishable with a standard prison sentence.

Which is why California is run by idiots.

Dallas, TX used to be the murder capital of the world, until Texas reinstated the death penalty (and actually carried it out). Now it's one of the safer large cities in the nation.

MattHughesRocks
03-20-2009, 04:13 AM
Sing it to me brotha!

Dallas, TX used to be the murder capital of the world, until Texas reinstated the death penalty (and actually carried it out). Now it's one of the safer large cities in the nation.

Miss Foxy
03-20-2009, 02:48 PM
He was originally sentenced to death but at some point Ca banned the death penalty. They have since reinstated it but havent actually used it since I don't know when. Most prisoners sentenced to death die of everything but being put to death.
Tell me about it! Sometimes I wish our death penalty laws were like Texas fry em up!! Richard Ramirez is still appealing his cases and other killers its not fair they have rights, but they're victims don't?!?!?!?:angry:

rearnakedchoke
03-20-2009, 03:20 PM
I really don't agree with the death penalty ... but that is my opinion .. Let he who is without sin, cast the first stone ...

Miss Foxy
03-20-2009, 03:25 PM
I really don't agree with the death penalty ... but that is my opinion .. Let he who is without sin, cast the first stone ...
Neither did I till we had to bury my uncle who was only 26 and was left to die tragically at the hands of a parolee who should have been in prison for his crimes. Or watching missing kids families and law enforcement on tv asking the public if they have seen this child then whose bodies were found days, weeks, or even months later dead and tortured from animals that call themselves men or women in some cases. There is no justice most of the time and I believe these cowards have no room on this earth....Just my opinion...

rearnakedchoke
03-20-2009, 03:30 PM
Neither did I till we had to bury my uncle who was only 26 and was left to die tragically at the hands of a parolee who should have been in prison for his crimes. Or watching missing kids families and law enforcement on tv asking the public if they have seen this child then whose bodies were found days, weeks, or even months later dead and tortured from animals that call themselves men. There is no justice most of the time and I believe if these cowards have no room on this earth....Just my opinion...

which is fine ... these people not being in jail is not due to the fact that there is no death penalty, but the justice system really needs to be looked at ... there are child molester's and sex offenders out on the streets, which is where they shouldn't be .. but you have people you have outstanding traffic tickets or whatever who are in the clink ... but hey, i am not a legal expert and can't explain what happens and why it happens in the legal system

Miss Foxy
03-20-2009, 03:34 PM
which is fine ... these people not being in jail is not due to the fact that there is no death penalty, but the justice system really needs to be looked at ... there are child molester's and sex offenders out on the streets, which is where they shouldn't be .. but you have people you have outstanding traffic tickets or whatever who are in the clink ... but hey, i am not a legal expert and can't explain what happens and why it happens in the legal system
True something needs to be done with sex offenders/child molesters.. I believe that the death penalty should be applied only when its a case with DNA and or witnesses with credibility. The real meaning of guilty beyond a reasonable doubt. Or they can be like OJ and get off for a little while then go back in so he can rot and die in jail like the coward he is!! Now thats irony!! :laugh:

Moose
03-20-2009, 03:40 PM
True something needs to be done with sex offenders/child molesters.. I believe that the death penalty should be applied only when its a case with DNA and or witnesses with credibility. The real meaning of guilty beyond a reasonable doubt. Or they can be like OJ and get off for a little while then go back in so he can rot and die in jail like the coward he is!! Now thats irony!! :laugh:

An untrained witness has been proven as unreliable. But I feel you. Some people are just sick puppies that need putting down. Child molester you say? 95% recidivism rate? Put 'em down.

Charlie F'n Manson? Put 'em down! He'll never get rehabilitated, never be anything to anyone again, other than a tax burden.

Crisco
03-20-2009, 03:47 PM
I'm only for the death penalty if they expedite the system.

Too often we jail these people for years and waste money on them. when found guilty of a death worthy crime they should drive to the nearest Wendy's buy them a burger to eat then drive back to the jail and hang them.

Save the electricity bill, rope is cheap.

Moose
03-20-2009, 03:48 PM

Too often we jail these people for years and waste money on them. when found guilty of a death worthy crime they should drive to the nearest Wendy's buy them a burger to eat then drive back to the jail and hang them.

Just remember, shirts are hung but people are hanged.

NateR
03-20-2009, 03:52 PM

I believe there should be a law that states that the death penalty must be carried out within 72 hours of a guilty verdict. Appeals would only be allowed under very specific circumstances.

Charles Manson himself has become such a pop culture icon that, if he was ever released on parole, he would be able to start up another cult within days and it would be larger and much more dangerous than the previous one.

Crisco
03-20-2009, 03:55 PM

So what are you trying to say?

NateR
03-20-2009, 03:59 PM

A jury can be hung, also.

rockdawg21
03-20-2009, 04:07 PM

Yeah, the gangs from Louisiana got a rude-awakening when they came to Houston and Dallas. In New Orleans, they have some sort of 15 or 30-day slap on the wrist jail sentence when accused of murder. If the police/prosecuting attorney are not able to gather enough evidence within that time to prosecute, the prisoner is released. As soon as the gangs could leave Texas, they did. (I may have gotten the information wrong, but it's something very close to this).

Crisco
03-20-2009, 04:34 PM
G Dubya: "Don't mess with Texas!"

rearnakedchoke
03-20-2009, 06:18 PM
Where is CountyMike ??? He would be all over this ... Let me post for him ..

CountyMike

Yes, and I am also hung ...

MattHughesRocks
03-20-2009, 06:22 PM
Somebody married Richard Rameriz to! Can you believe that?!:scared0011:

Tell me about it! Sometimes I wish our death penalty laws were like Texas fry em up!! Richard Ramirez is still appealing his cases and other killers its not fair they have rights, but they're victims don't?!?!?!?:angry:

Miss Foxy
03-20-2009, 06:24 PM
Somebody married Richard Rameriz to! Can you believe that?!:scared0011: Yeah what a sick lady!! Just like those Menendez brothers that killed they're parents.. Some women are just lame like that!! Oh yeah imagine being Mrs. Ramirez? Barf he's a sick mass murderer and he's not even cute!! Go figure!?!:angry:

rearnakedchoke
03-20-2009, 06:28 PM

What about?

Primadawn
03-20-2009, 11:19 PM
I was fascinated by the whole Manson thing when I was really young, like 12--and my crazy as a loon mother let me read Helter Skelter! I had insomnia for like 5 years thinking about that crap!

Neezar
03-20-2009, 11:26 PM
Where is CountyMike ??? He would be all over this ... Let me post for him ..

CountyMike

Yes, and I am also hung ...

:laugh: I was wondering that myself.

NateR
03-20-2009, 11:27 PM
What about?

He's Japanese isn't he? So,....... probably not. :laugh:

Primadawn
03-20-2009, 11:28 PM
He's Japanese isn't he? So,....... probably not. :laugh:

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

MattHughesRocks
03-20-2009, 11:30 PM
I read the book and saw the TV movie to!:scared0011:

:laugh:

I was fascinated by the whole Manson thing when I was really young, like 12--and my crazy as a loon mother let me read Helter Skelter! I had insomnia for like 5 years thinking about that crap!

Primadawn
03-20-2009, 11:37 PM
I read the book and saw the TV movie to!:scared0011:

:laugh:

Oh that's right!~ I forgot about the movie! Holy crow..I'm gonna be scared again!

The biggest thing I remember is that they said they would cut through screen doors to get in the houses..and at that time in rural missouri, in the summer, we ALWAYS slept with our doors open and just the screen doors between us and the bugs...
That was SUCH a traumatic time for me..I'm serious! Oh...I need to go to my happy place...

REMY
03-22-2009, 02:54 AM

actually - california has but 11 people to death from 96-06

Clarence Ray Allen in 06, tookie williams (founder of the Crips) in 2005 (i was there for it...i was so happy :) )

and San Quentin just got done building a new execution chamber (or are inthe process of it, can't remember)

MattHughesRocks
03-22-2009, 03:30 AM
11 is no where near where they need to be.

actually - california has but 11 people to death from 96-06

Clarence Ray Allen in 06, tookie williams (founder of the Crips) in 2005 (i was there for it...i was so happy :) )

and San Quentin just got done building a new execution chamber (or are inthe process of it, can't remember)

Tyburn
03-22-2009, 01:52 PM
I say deport him to the Carrabean and let them Hang Him :ninja:

rockdawg21
03-22-2009, 04:12 PM
tookie williams (founder of the Crips) in 2005 (i was there for it...i was so happy :) )
But Tookie was such a good person. He reformed himself in prison and he even helped write some children's books to get kids to stay away from gangs (I remember when they were in our warehouse, lol).

Oh yeah, he killed those people in the 7-Eleven and the Brookhaven Hotel. Praise be to Gov. Schwarzenegger!