PDA

View Full Version : My daughter is amazing.

County Mike
01-14-2012, 03:05 PM
We went to a chinese restaurant with some friends. Of course, Hailey wants to do whatever we're doing. Success on her first try with chopsticks. She's 20 months old.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0h4Q8Xe3JGc

Neezar
01-14-2012, 03:17 PM
:applause:

That was great!

Tyburn
01-14-2012, 03:22 PM
blessssssssssssss :happy:

flo
01-14-2012, 06:26 PM
Wow, that was amazing indeed! She's a natural!

Chris F
01-14-2012, 06:57 PM
I still can't use the stinking things. :laugh:

Bonnie
01-14-2012, 09:42 PM
She is rock steady with those things! :laugh:

matthughesfan21
01-15-2012, 12:24 AM
I have tried and failed numerous times with those things...I just got showed up by a toddler haha

Bonnie
01-15-2012, 01:26 AM
I have tried and failed numerous times with those things...I just got showed up by a toddler haha

Me too! Thank goodness they include forks along with the chopsticks! :laugh:

Conrad
01-15-2012, 05:20 AM
:)

Also saw the vid of her walking, head-butting, and you (or someone) hoisting spheres.
I've got a buddy for trains for that.
Hey, nice tramp stamp, bro! :Whistle:

(Boomer is still hot)

County Mike
01-15-2012, 08:51 PM
:)

Also saw the vid of her walking, head-butting, and you (or someone) hoisting spheres.
I've got a buddy for trains for that.
Hey, nice tramp stamp, bro! :Whistle:

Not sure what you mean about the tramp stamp. I don't have one and I don't think any of my training partners do either.

She really does amaze me every day. The things she says and does seem so advanced for her age, but I really don't know what the standard is.

Conrad
01-15-2012, 10:17 PM
Not sure what you mean about the tramp stamp. I don't have one and I don't think any of my training partners do either.

She really does amaze me every day. The things she says and does seem so advanced for her age, but I really don't know what the standard is.

Oh, sorry. First, I was teasing with you, of course. Next, I thought I saw the end of a tattoo poking out of this guy's shirt on the second lift, but wasn't sure if it was you--always thought you had a shaved head.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yG09a2uGYLU (around 0:28) Maybe it was just compression and a shadow. Either way, the lifting is impressive.

The other vids of Hailey are cool too. BIG eyes, she's adorable. Keep loving her, man.

County Mike
01-16-2012, 01:05 PM
Oh, that one's my buddy, Al Buck. He's a pro fighter and is covered in tattoos. His whole back is done, but now I see what you mean since you could only see the "tramp stamp" area when his shirt lifted up.

rearnakedchoke
01-16-2012, 05:29 PM
Oh, sorry. First, I was teasing with you, of course. Next, I thought I saw the end of a tattoo poking out of this guy's shirt on the second lift, but wasn't sure if it was you--always thought you had a shaved head.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yG09a2uGYLU (around 0:28) Maybe it was just compression and a shadow. Either way, the lifting is impressive.

The other vids of Hailey are cool too. BIG eyes, she's adorable. Keep loving her, man.

not a sphere lifter, but was he using good form? the second lift looks real bad to me .. but like i said, i don't lift spheres ..

County Mike
01-16-2012, 11:09 PM
The second lift in the video was his 5th of the set and I think it was our second set. Most likely, he was exhausted and used poor form. I'll have to watch it again to see for myself.