PDA

View Full Version : Renzo Gracie Demonstrates Jiu Jitsu Moves

Bonnie
01-11-2012, 04:42 AM
I saw this short clip of Renzo Gracie demonstrating some easy-to-follow jiu-jitsu moves and thought some of you might enjoy it. At least he made it look easy! :laugh:

"Protect Yourself: The Martial Art of Self Defense"

http://video.foxnews.com/v/1381531260001/protect-yourself-the-martial-art-of-self-defense

Irish Pride
01-11-2012, 10:43 AM
I wonder when he signed with the UFC how many fights he signed for. I would have liked to have seen him at one of the Brazil cards.

rearnakedchoke
01-11-2012, 02:34 PM
forget bjj moves, i want to see him demonstrate how to check a leg kick ... oh wait ...

Miss Foxy
01-11-2012, 07:17 PM
forget bjj moves, i want to see him demonstrate how to check a leg kick ... oh wait ...

Lmao!!!!!!!

JavierDLC
01-11-2012, 07:23 PM

LoL :laugh: Cold Blooded (Dave Chappelle Accent)

Bonnie
01-11-2012, 10:33 PM
Yeah, he really didn't get a chance to show off any of those moves on Matt. :laugh: But I think he does a good job demonstrating how to do it. :cool:

He seems like a nice guy though. I think Matt has said he's super nice. :)

rearnakedchoke
01-12-2012, 01:44 AM
Yeah, he really didn't get a chance to show off any of those moves on Matt. :laugh: But I think he does a good job demonstrating how to do it. :cool:

oh yeah bonnie, i was just playin ... renzo does seem like a nice dude and does a good job of explainin the moves ... you know me, just take every chance i get to be a smart ass ..

flo
01-12-2012, 07:50 AM

I think you're right, Bonnie! He was a worthy opponent for Matt and respectful in defeat.

Bonnie
01-12-2012, 01:04 PM
I think you're right, Bonnie! He was a worthy opponent for Matt and respectful in defeat.

One of my most favorite moments of their fight together is when Matt goes over and gives him a hand up during the fight. :cool:

Bonnie
01-12-2012, 01:05 PM
oh yeah bonnie, i was just playin ... renzo does seem like a nice dude and does a good job of explainin the moves ... you know me, just take every chance i get to be a smart ass ..

:laugh:

Vizion
01-12-2012, 02:06 PM
He did well against Matt :laugh:

Seriously tho, he does seem like a super nice guy and very respectful of Matt.

rockdawg21
01-14-2012, 08:50 PM
Literally LOL'd and loud too!

You just totally ruined me even wanting to watch the video, thanks!