PDA

View Full Version : Haters!!

Miss Foxy
03-18-2009, 03:22 PM
Ok so like I wore my Team Hughes shirt to the mall this past weekend and I was soooo disgusted with people talking trash!!... I don't know why anyone would even approach me to give they're opinion on Matt. I was proud of myself I did'nt sock/punch anyone or cuss em out I acted like a lady and just shut em' down in a polite manner! What can I say I had one eyebrow up and I used my best vocabulary lol..What the heck all the GSP bandwagoneers got me! haha!! :wink:

Blmfighter
03-18-2009, 03:34 PM
When I wear the Army of the One shirt I get a lot of people that will say nice shirt. Some of these people are old ladies, I don't know if it is because of the Jesus side or they think it is an Army shirt or if they know it is a Hughes shirt.

All I can say is wear your shirt with pride and stand tall!

Crisco
03-18-2009, 03:34 PM
Being a Matt Hughes fan is a lot like being a Christian...

You take a lot of flack but when it's all said and done you know your in the right for your beliefs :laugh:

MattHughesRocks
03-18-2009, 03:35 PM
Gezz, what mall did you go to?:unsure-1: All these forum members that have been wearing Team Hughes garb for years and rarely get a word.Crazy:blink:

rearnakedchoke
03-18-2009, 03:42 PM
I get the same thing when i wear my detroit lions jersey ...

rockdawg21
03-18-2009, 03:52 PM
Yeah, I get compliments on the Army of the One shirt. I live in San Antonio where there are several military bases. Most people think it's one of the normal Army shirts until I tell them, lol. After I'm done telling them it's Hughes' favorite Bible phrase, they seem to like him much more. It's weird. Seems like Serra's consistent blabbing and cursing goes more noticed than Matt's accomplishment sometimes.

Miss Foxy
03-18-2009, 03:53 PM
Gezz, what mall did you go to?:unsure-1: All these forum members that have been wearing Team Hughes garb for years and rarely get a word.Crazy:blink:
Girl im in Southern Cali and not to bash people out here, but they are way too trendy.. Im like wtf I cant like him cause hes a country boy? lol.. Ignorant people I tell you!

Miss Foxy
03-18-2009, 03:56 PM
Yeah, I get compliments on the Army of the One shirt. I live in San Antonio where there are several military bases. Most people think it's one of the normal Army shirts until I tell them, lol. After I'm done telling them it's Hughes' favorite Bible phrase, they seem to like him much more. It's weird. Seems like Serra's consistent blabbing and cursing goes more noticed than Matt's accomplishment sometimes. Yeah in San Diego no one says nothing cause the military loves him! Thats how I first became a fan when he was very supportive of the troops.. I did meet a guy a few weeks ago he had a one more round shirt I was like nice shirt!! He smiled all big!!

Chuck
03-18-2009, 04:22 PM
I get the same thing when i wear my detroit lions jersey ...

Ok well THAT I understand!!!!

:D

rockdawg21
03-18-2009, 04:50 PM
Yeah in San Diego no one says nothing cause the military loves him! Thats how I first became a fan when he was very supportive of the troops.. I did meet a guy a few weeks ago he had a one more round shirt I was like nice shirt!! He smiled all big!!
Come on Melissa. If you said a simple "hi" to that guy, he would have smiled all big. :laugh:

Llamafighter
03-18-2009, 05:05 PM
Were you in a mall in Nassau county NY? That's the only place I could see you having that experience. And actually any reall MMA fans in NY love Hughes. It's the Serra clones that tend to have anything negative to say, and i just threaten to hold something they care about up where they can't reach it.

matthughesfan21
03-18-2009, 07:52 PM
Were you in a mall in Nassau county NY? That's the only place I could see you having that experience. And actually any reall MMA fans in NY love Hughes. It's the Serra clones that tend to have anything negative to say, and i just threaten to hold something they care about up where they can't reach it.
:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Hughes_GOAT
03-19-2009, 01:58 AM
when in Southern Cali, wear Punishment Athletics :laugh:

MattHughesRocks
03-19-2009, 02:46 AM
Then she'll only have me bashing :laugh:

Hughes_GOAT
03-19-2009, 02:49 AM
Then she'll only have me bashing :laugh:

Tito could give you 10 million dollars and you'd still hate him :tongue0011:

Miss Foxy
03-19-2009, 05:28 AM
I have a Punishment hat I rock!! You know its these stupid fags that don't know nothing about MMA and think GSP is the best thing next to rice krispy treats!! Paahhleeeaassseee!!

matthughesfan21
03-19-2009, 05:58 AM
I have a Punishment hat I rock!! You know its these stupid fags that don't know nothing about MMA and think GSP is the best thing next to rice krispy treats!! Paahhleeeaassseee!!
Says the one wearing Tito gear:tongue0011: :wink:

MattHughesRocks
03-19-2009, 06:02 AM
Ok let me get this straight....your bashing GSP and you wear a Punishment hat? :huh:

:laugh: :laugh: :happy0198:

matthughesfan21
03-19-2009, 06:09 AM
Ok let me get this straight....your bashing GSP and you wear a Punishment hat? :huh:

:laugh: :laugh: :happy0198:At least its not a GSP hat:wink:

Oddtodd76
03-19-2009, 11:04 AM
Ok so like I wore my Team Hughes shirt to the mall this past weekend and I was soooo disgusted with people talking trash!!... I don't know why anyone would even approach me to give they're opinion on Matt. I was proud of myself I did'nt sock/punch anyone or cuss em out I acted like a lady and just shut em' down in a polite manner! What can I say I had one eyebrow up and I used my best vocabulary lol..What the heck all the GSP bandwagoneers got me! haha!! :wink:

Mac and Shane both get the same flac when they wear their Team Serra shirts!:scared0015:

County Mike
03-19-2009, 11:39 AM
Don't be hating on the Tito.
http://boycottufc.files.wordpress.com/2008/05/titoortiz1.jpg

Miss Foxy
03-19-2009, 01:49 PM

:laugh: :laugh: :happy0198:
Yup I wear it occasionally.. Never would be caught dead wearing anything supporting GSP or Anderson Silva though. That promise I will take to the grave!!:yikes:

Llamafighter
03-19-2009, 01:52 PM
Yup I wear it occasionally.. Never would be caught dead wearing anything supporting GSP or Anderson Silva though. That promise I will take to the grave!!:yikes:

WHAAAA?!?!

Miss Foxy
03-19-2009, 01:53 PM
WHAAAA?!?!
Lol I just don't like him! I don't know why he irritates me I want to see him get rocked! haha!! :mischievous:

Llamafighter
03-19-2009, 01:58 PM
Lol I just don't like him! I don't know why he irritates me I want to see him get rocked! haha!! :mischievous:

Awww man! and we were getting along soooo well:tongue0011:

Chuck
03-19-2009, 02:15 PM

Right On sister!!!!

I mean why would you want to flaunt excellence when you could settle for mediocrity???? :Whistle:

Llamafighter
03-19-2009, 04:37 PM
Right On sister!!!!

I mean why woudl you want to flaunt excellence when you could settle for mediocrity???? :Whistle:

:happy0198: :happy0198: :happy0198: :happy0198:

matthughesfan21
03-19-2009, 07:01 PM
Yup I wear it occasionally.. Never would be caught dead wearing anything supporting GSP or Anderson Silva though. That promise I will take to the grave!!:yikes:Well that was a buzzkill, keep your thoughts on gsp, switch the tito hat for a silva hat, and you would be right on

matthughesfan21
03-19-2009, 07:04 PM
Right On sister!!!!

I mean why would you want to flaunt excellence when you could settle for mediocrity???? :Whistle:
http://i16.photobucket.com/albums/b49/neosimkin/rofl.png

Miss Foxy
03-19-2009, 07:33 PM
Well that was a buzzkill, keep your thoughts on gsp, switch the tito hat for a silva hat, and you would be right on Lol really?? Nah, im not a huge Tito fan but I show love to one of my old faves... As far as Silva I can't stomach him! :sick:

matthughesfan21
03-19-2009, 07:35 PM
Lol really?? Nah, im not a huge Tito fan but I show love to one of my old faves... As far as Silva I can't stomach him! :sick:I hate Tito, but I agree on your thoughts on GSP, but I like Silva, I've never seen him do anything that would warrant malice, are you a Franklin fan, or is there just something you can't put your finger on?

Miss Foxy
03-19-2009, 07:37 PM
I hate Tito, but I agree on your thoughts on GSP, but I like Silva, I've never seen him do anything that would warrant malice, are you a Franklin fan, or is there just something you can't put your finger on?
I just can't put my finger on it.. I just can't get into him or show him support... Why do you hate Tito? Just curious?

matthughesfan21
03-19-2009, 07:40 PM
I just can't put my finger on it.. I just can't get into him or show him support... Why do you hate Tito? Just curious?
Where do you want me to start, and how much time do you have:laugh:

Miss Foxy
03-19-2009, 07:45 PM
Where do you want me to start, and how much time do you have:laugh: Go 4 it..

matthughesfan21
03-19-2009, 07:55 PM
Go 4 it..
In short, I think he is a cocky trash talking punk who puts himself on a higher level than he really is, at this point in his career he relies even more on his mouth to hype a fight due to his diminishing skills, and he never shows proper respect for his opponents

Miss Foxy
03-19-2009, 07:57 PM
In short, I think he is a cocky trash talking punk who puts himself on a higher level than he really is, at this point in his career he relies even more on his mouth to hype a fight due to his diminishing skills, and he never shows proper respect for his opponents Understandable..He was one of my favorite fighters at one point in time, but I agree with his skills diminishing.. For the record I in no way shape or form think he's cute!!... Not at all.. The like was strictly fighting wise... :rolleyes:

matthughesfan21
03-19-2009, 08:00 PM
Understandable..He was one of my favorite fighters at one point in time, but I agree with his skills diminishing.. For the record I in no way shape or form think he's cute!!... Not at all.. The like was strictly fighting wise... :rolleyes:
come on, you can't tell me you don't think that big old boulder he calls a head isn't cute:laugh:

Miss Foxy
03-19-2009, 08:01 PM
come on, you can't tell me you don't think that big old boulder he calls a head isn't cute:laugh: Barf!! Too much head for me! lol...

Moose
03-19-2009, 08:03 PM
Barf!! Too much head for me! lol...
That's what she said!

FTW!

matthughesfan21
03-19-2009, 08:05 PM
That's what she said!

FTW!:laugh: beat me to it

Moose
03-19-2009, 08:09 PM
:laugh: beat me to it

I'm going to start calling Melissa Ms. Assist.

If my center in college could dish like her I'd probably be playing in the NHL.

Miss Foxy
03-19-2009, 08:17 PM

I don't get it? Wheres County Mike or Hughes GOat at? Help me out guys...

matthughesfan21
03-19-2009, 08:18 PM
I don't get it? Wheres County Mike or Hughes GOat at? Help me out guys...what don't you get?

Miss Foxy
03-19-2009, 08:19 PM
what don't you get? Why the assist?

matthughesfan21
03-19-2009, 08:24 PM
Why the assist?meaning, by you saying "too much head for me" you set yourself up for Moose's rather gutterminded reply

Crisco
03-19-2009, 08:24 PM
Why the assist?

A stream of dirty jokes appear in my brain...

I will stay silent.

Miss Foxy
03-19-2009, 08:26 PM
meaning, by you saying "too much head for me" you set yourself up for Moose's rather gutterminded reply
Oh I get it... I don't believe I set myself up on that one cause I wasnt implying anything lame like that....But whatever:angry:

Miss Foxy
03-19-2009, 08:27 PM

Oh so you wanna go there with me? Hmm bring it on!! You don't know me homie!

County Mike
03-19-2009, 08:28 PM
You don't have to be implying anything. If you say something that can be turned sexual - it will be.

I guess you have a small mouth or a strong gag reflex.

County Mike
03-19-2009, 08:28 PM
Oh so you wanna bang on me like that? Its on!

Again?

matthughesfan21
03-19-2009, 08:29 PM
Oh so you wanna bang on me like that? Its on!
are you trying to do this or are you just that oblivious:laugh:

Miss Foxy
03-19-2009, 08:30 PM
are you trying to do this or are you just that oblivious:laugh:
Oblivious but I changed it.. To be correct for the boys... I guess I need to revert my mind back 2 high school and watch what I say....

matthughesfan21
03-19-2009, 08:30 PM
Oh I get it... I don't believe I set myself up on that one cause I wasnt implying anything lame like that....But whatever:angry:we are men, those thoughts run rampant through are head like 24/7...so if you say something that can be twisted into something sexual...you better believe we will

matthughesfan21
03-19-2009, 08:32 PM
Oblivious but I changed it.. To be correct for the boys... I guess I need to revert my mind back 2 high school and watch what I say....its not just high school, its life in general...you can be talking to a 95 year old man, but if you set him up he will most likely reply, and if he doesn't say it, he is probably thinking it

Tyburn
03-19-2009, 08:33 PM
Being a Matt Hughes fan is a lot like being a Christian...

You take a lot of flack but when it's all said and done you know your in the right for your beliefs :laugh:
:w00t: too true :laugh:

Miss Foxy
03-19-2009, 08:39 PM
:w00t: too true :laugh:
Thanks Dave.. Chivalry isnt dead....:wink:

matthughesfan21
03-19-2009, 08:43 PM
Thanks Dave.. Chivalry isnt dead....:wink:it may be over now, but you will set yourself up again, and we will get you again:devil:

http://4.bp.blogspot.com/_kMs_q1g_CmQ/SHVRUpZmhhI/AAAAAAAAB-g/zmKqdgXgrFo/s400/Mr%2BBurns%2BEvil%2BLaugh.png

Crisco
03-19-2009, 08:56 PM
Oblivious but I changed it.. To be sexy for the boys... I guess I need to revert my mind back 2 high school and be willing to try new things..

fixed:Whistle:

Miss Foxy
03-19-2009, 09:00 PM
fixed:Whistle:
LOL!! You dork im supposed 2 be mad and holding my ground dang it!!

Crisco
03-19-2009, 09:06 PM
LOL!! You dork im too hot and bothered 2 be holding my ground touch it!!

:Whistle:

logrus
03-19-2009, 09:09 PM
Maybe they were just hitting on you but they failed at it.