PDA

View Full Version : Little kid goes beast!!!

F34R
12-23-2011, 03:33 AM
Thought you guys would appreciate this kids talent

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pVCegcfWXp8&feature=endscreen&NR=1

Play The Man
12-23-2011, 06:45 AM
Sorry, I don't appreciate it. The kid looks like he is an aggressive wrestler with a mastery of holds; he also looks like he is well on his way to developing an antisocial personality disorder.

adamt
12-23-2011, 12:51 PM
i hate to be the one to break it to that kids parents, but the sad truth is, is that while he finds it easy when he is this young, he is going to have to work even harder when he is a teen to keep his edge, like all child prodigies he will find that the rest of us will catch up but they are going to be hungrier and used to work alot harder than he does. by the time they are in high school he will barely be the in the top contenders and at college he won't be the top, it's depressing when the rest of the pack catches up to you

rearnakedchoke
12-23-2011, 02:10 PM
haha .. the kid already suffers from ILS .. imaginary lat syndrome .... like adam and ptm have said, the competition is just going to get tougher ... and his parents giving him a mohawk and all just say one thing to me ... he probably walks around school like he is some badass ... but that is just me speculating ...

JavierDLC
12-23-2011, 04:48 PM
:laugh: F'ing Haters!! Give the little boy some credit!

Nothing is Easy in this world.

Minute 1:37 is priceless :) He looks like a LiL Chihuahua!

This Video Made My Day :)

suntereo
12-23-2011, 05:21 PM
video is misleading, if you look closely the kid he is wrestling is several years older and MUCH bigger. He's not cocky or angry he's just trying to phsyce himself up to take on a monster. His parents are grounded and the kid has a great reputation for being a humble sportsman. The parents came public and said that posting this video 2 years ago was a mistake and have not posted anything since.

adamt
12-23-2011, 05:46 PM
video is misleading, if you look closely the kid he is wrestling is several years older and MUCH bigger. He's not cocky or angry he's just trying to phsyce himself up to take on a monster. His parents are grounded and the kid has a great reputation for being a humble sportsman. The parents came public and said that posting this video 2 years ago was a mistake and have not posted anything since.

i can go along with that, but what i said is still true, he still has a hard road ahead of him, i hope he can work hard..... i have seen alot of football highlight vids like this, where the kid is a beast in peewee and middle school, then can't even manage a d2 school by the time college rolls around.... i have seen a few other wrestling vids as well... then you can take brock lesnar as an example as well, he wasn't a force until his junior year when he had bulked up and then transferred to minnesota

Play The Man
12-23-2011, 08:31 PM

Why do the parents and coaches allow the boy to groom himself in such a manner? He literally looks like the predatory motorcycle gang leader in Mad Max/Road Warrior. What next . . . a pair of a**-less leather chaps?

Miss Foxy
12-23-2011, 08:39 PM
People should parent their children the way they want to.. Tend to your own kids. Truth is no one here knows the kid personally.. Judging his parents or him off his hair, fashion, or moves is ridiculous.

Play The Man
12-23-2011, 08:55 PM
People should parent their children the way they want to.. Tend to your own kids. Truth is no one here knows the kid personally.. Judging his parents or him off his hair, fashion, or moves is ridiculous.

A total cop out. I can make observations based upon behavior and actions. The capacity to analyze and to make judgements about what constitutes the good, the beautiful, and the true is what makes us human and separates us from animals.

flo
12-23-2011, 09:06 PM
A total cop out. I can make observations based upon behavior and actions. The capacity to analyze and to make judgements about what constitutes the good, the beautiful, and the true is what makes us human and separates us from animals.

I agree. It's the "anything goes" attitude that is partially responsible for the decline of our culture.

Miss Foxy
12-23-2011, 09:16 PM

I am not following a cop out of what? I just choose to raise my children and can't be arsed judging others parenting or furthermore a child. I tend to my own.

Play The Man
12-23-2011, 09:25 PM
I agree. It's the "anything goes" attitude that is partially responsible for the decline of our culture.

I see it as a form of Moynihan's "Defining Deviancy Down". The parents filmed their kid and put it out on the computer for 1.3 million people to view. If they get some critical feedback, it is their own fault. The father is trying to prove what a "bada**" he is by turning his boy into a gladiator. What a big man! What a tough guy! Foxy, if this boy showed up at your doorstep to date your daughter, what would be your response? Please go to the website for Occupy Wall Street and take a look at the pictures and read the sob stories about the young people with piercings in their face and mohawks who can't get a job. What is their response? Clean up their act, educate themselves and send out resumes? No! They want more of other people's money! If this kid is allowed to keep this look, he will be unemployable (other than a professional wrestler, bar bouncer, or meth cook). If you want me to mind my own business, then when the government comes to my doorstep to confiscate part of my paycheck to pay for his unemployment, pay for his prison time, pay for his illegitimate child, pay for his STD, pay for drug rehab, etc., etc., etc. can I tell the IRS agent to mind his own business?

suntereo
12-23-2011, 11:25 PM
it's the mohawk that stumped ya? appearance does factor into forming an opinion but anyone who stops there is being either simple or lazy.

Blade
12-23-2011, 11:42 PM
If you want me to mind my own business, then when the government comes to my doorstep to confiscate part of my paycheck to pay for his unemployment, pay for his prison time, pay for his illegitimate child, pay for his STD, pay for drug rehab, etc., etc., etc. can I tell the IRS agent to mind his own business?

You are obviously either a psychic or a pompous twat. Flip a coin.

Play The Man
12-24-2011, 12:07 AM
it's the mohawk that stumped ya? appearance does factor into forming an opinion but anyone who stops there is being either simple or lazy.

I respect the messages, boundaries and signals people purposefully set or send. If I sit next to a person on an airplane and they have earphones on their head, have a closed body-posture, are facing away from me, and they are looking down reading a magazine, I take the hint and do not disturb them. Either they are busy with something else or they are pretending to be busy with something else. In either case, the message is received and I respect their privacy and do not bother them by striking up a conversation. In nature, a cat bristles up her fur and hisses as a signal to back off and stay away. A dog growls. A rattlesnake rattles. Signal sent. Signal received. Signal respected.

A lock is put on a shed door. It is a sign of private property. Keep out. Do not enter. Message sent. Message received. Message respected. Same with "Keep off the lawn" signs, Store "Closed" signs, etc.

Supposedly, ancient Britons painted themselves with woad in an attempt to appear more intimidating. Similarly, Mohawk haircuts have been adapted by punks and other counterculture groups as a form of intimidation. They send a message that rejects the concept of beauty and promotes ugliness. It is a way to wordlessly say, "I despise your idea of beauty. I hate your culture. I am an intimidating person. You don't have the guts to say anything about my disrespect." I receive the message the person is sending. I respect it. I send a message back. If you dress and groom in that fashion then you can accept the consequences of your message. I don't like for people to try to intimidate me. I will not buy anything from your business. You will not interact with my wife or children. I will not pay for any of the messes you make out of your life. I will not hire you for a job. I will not trust you. I will not allow you to hurt me or anybody I know or love. If I see you step up your intimidation, I will do what I can under the power of law to stop you.

The person who freely and purposely sends out these signals may have some redeeming qualities - how can I know?. Symbols have meaning. Wearing a swastika makes a statement. The wearer is appropriating the history behind that symbol. They are sending the message. I am reacting to the warning signal. I will not feel bad obeying a traffic light. A person cannot have it both ways. You can't complain about people being wary of you when you put out a "beware" sign.

Play The Man
12-24-2011, 12:16 AM

No, I'm not a psychic. I'm a physic. I recommend Lithium 600 mg per os ter in die for you. I'm not a tw*t but you're a twit.

Blade
12-24-2011, 12:21 AM
No, I'm not a psychic. I'm a physic. I recommend Lithium 600 mg per os ter in die for you. I'm not a tw*t but your a twit.

Thanks Doc but I'd rather not follow the recommendations of someone who doesn't know when to use 'you're' and 'your'. You weren't joking when you said your local library was sh*t lol.

Blade
12-24-2011, 12:23 AM
Haha you changed it, good save PTM.

Play The Man
12-24-2011, 12:28 AM
Haha you changed it, good save PTM.

Touche (can't find accent button). I also typed something nasty about Britain, lack of teeth and what certain men do with their gums. I calmed down and thought better of it. Caught my typo as well. :laugh:

Blade
12-24-2011, 12:32 AM
Touche (can't find accent button). I also typed something nasty about Britain, lack of teeth and what certain men do with their gums. I calmed down and thought better of it. Caught my typo as well. :laugh:

The women's teeth aren't any better. What do certain men do with their gums? And how do you know? :unsure:

Play The Man
12-24-2011, 12:44 AM
The women's teeth aren't any better. What do certain men do with their gums? And how do you know? :unsure:

How would I know (Americans have nice teeth)? As I mentioned, nothing was posted. It disappeared into cyberspace. Someone (how about me?) needs to stop or it will keep getting lower in the gutter. Hughes fans need to stick together and respect the rules of his forum. :wink:

flo
12-24-2011, 01:00 AM

I like you, Blade, but you're as wrong as you can be. Why don't you take part in the discussion instead of juvenile name-calling?

I respect the messages, boundaries and signals people purposefully set or send. If I sit next to a person on an airplane and they have earphones on their head, have a closed body-posture, are facing away from me, and they are looking down reading a magazine, I take the hint and do not disturb them. Either they are busy with something else or they are pretending to be busy with something else. In either case, the message is received and I respect their privacy and do not bother them by striking up a conversation. In nature, a cat bristles up her fur and hisses as a signal to back off and stay away. A dog growls. A rattlesnake rattles. Signal sent. Signal received. Signal respected.

A lock is put on a shed door. It is a sign of private property. Keep out. Do not enter. Message sent. Message received. Message respected. Same with "Keep off the lawn" signs, Store "Closed" signs, etc.

Supposedly, ancient Britons painted themselves with woad in an attempt to appear more intimidating. Similarly, Mohawk haircuts have been adapted by punks and other counterculture groups as a form of intimidation. They send a message that rejects the concept of beauty and promotes ugliness. It is a way to wordlessly say, "I despise your idea of beauty. I hate your culture. I am an intimidating person. You don't have the guts to say anything about my disrespect." I receive the message the person is sending. I respect it. I send a message back. If you dress and groom in that fashion then you can accept the consequences of your message. I don't like for people to try to intimidate me. I will not buy anything from your business. You will not interact with my wife or children. I will not pay for any of the messes you make out of your life. I will not hire you for a job. I will not trust you. I will not allow you to hurt me or anybody I know or love. If I see you step up your intimidation, I will do what I can under the power of law to stop you.

The person who freely and purposely sends out these signals may have some redeeming qualities - how can I know?. Symbols have meaning. Wearing a swastika makes a statement. The wearer is appropriating the history behind that symbol. They are sending the message. I am reacting to the warning signal. I will not feel bad obeying a traffic light. A person cannot have it both ways. You can't complain about people being wary of you when you put out a "beware" sign.

Well said as always, PTM. You posts are typically food for thought and I appreciate your common sense viewpoints and calm nature.

Blade
12-24-2011, 01:07 AM
I like you, Blade, but you're as wrong as you can be. Why don't you take part in the discussion instead of juvenile name-calling?

Well said as always, PTM. You posts are typically food for thought and I appreciate your common sense viewpoints and calm nature.

If every post was sensible, then there'd be no such thing as sensible.

Play The Man
12-24-2011, 01:41 AM
If every post was sensible, then there'd be no such thing as sensible.

:blink: I can't figure out if that is incredibly profound . . . or absolute rubbish. :laugh:

Play The Man
12-24-2011, 01:45 AM
In case I am coming off wrong, make no mistake, I want the best for this kid. I want him to have a good, successful life. I am just concerned that he is on the path to become another Junie Browning trainwreck. He can probably beat up 9,999 of 10,000 males in his peer group. Unless he is very disciplined and is guided by a firm hand, he could very easily become an evil bully.

Blade
12-24-2011, 01:50 AM
:blink: I can't figure out if that is incredibly profound . . . or absolute rubbish. :laugh:

You only have a concept of sense because of the contrast that nonsense makes with it. One can't exist without the other.

suntereo
12-24-2011, 01:52 AM
In case I am coming off wrong, make no mistake, I want the best for this kid. I want him to have a good, successful life. I am just concerned that he is on the path to become another Junie Browning trainwreck. He can probably beat up 9,999 of 10,000 males in his peer group. Unless he is very disciplined and is guided by a firm hand, he could very easily become an evil bully.

well put - he has great opportunity and that is a huge responsibility. From what I've seen and heard he's a great kid with great parents. Not too sure about the pink mohawk and singlet he's sporting lately but if Rick Franklin can wear pink short than he can too.... I guess

Blade
12-24-2011, 02:05 AM
If this kid is allowed to keep this look, he will be unemployable (other than a professional wrestler, bar bouncer, or meth cook). If you want me to mind my own business, then when the government comes to my doorstep to confiscate part of my paycheck to pay for his unemployment, pay for his prison time, pay for his illegitimate child, pay for his STD, pay for drug rehab, etc., etc., etc. can I tell the IRS agent to mind his own business?

Come on man, it's just a haircut. If our futures were determined by what kinda haircut we had when we were 7 years old, I'd be some friggin' rentboy chained to Boy George's radiator by now! :unsure:

Play The Man
12-24-2011, 02:09 AM
You only have a concept of sense because of the contrast that nonsense makes with it. One can't exist without the other.

OK, I'll play along. Couldn't "sense" be restated as a true representation of a truth? Doesn't ultimate truth merge with ultimate goodness? If goodness is existent unto itself (a positive) and doesn't require evil for its existence (unlike evil, which requires good), couldn't "sense" (truth) be evident and existent without "nonsense" because it is derivative from goodness?

For further discussion, you will have to continue with VCURamFan, the philosophy major. I will quickly be out of my "kiddie pool" depth in philosophy.

Play The Man
12-24-2011, 02:18 AM
Come on man, it's just a haircut. If our futures were determined by what kinda haircut we had when we were 7 years old, I'd be some friggin' rentboy chained to Boy George's radiator by now! :unsure:

If he grows up, matures and dumps the haircut, then of course. Between the posting on YouTube, the haircut, and the fact that he seems to be toying with overmatched competition (perhaps a misreading by a non-wrestler) it sends up a red flag for me. I would love to be wrong. I would love for the kid to be an Olympic gold medalist and have a great family life. As for the rentboy imprisonment, I'm afraid "My Princess Boy" from the childrens library book is going to suffer that fate. Of course if I say that, I hate him and all effeminate children.

3dlee
12-25-2011, 12:03 AM
i dont quite get why people on here are assuming that this kid is gonna be a wild person when he grows up. i went through tons of stages as a kid when i was into different stuff. i was a goth weirdo in school that turned out to be a well adjusted adult. crazy hairstyles and deathmetal tshirts quit when I became a man and had to get a job and fit into society. i have no reason to believe that this kid wont be as sensible. my tastes in everything changed since I was a kid. im sure im not the only one with a similar story.

flo
12-25-2011, 01:15 AM
i dont quite get why people on here are assuming that this kid is gonna be a wild person when he grows up. i went through tons of stages as a kid when i was into different stuff.

Differences of opinion, I guess, 3dlee. It keeps the conversation lively! :)

i was a goth weirdo in school that turned out to be a well adjusted adult. crazy hairstyles and deathmetal tshirts

http://i4.photobucket.com/albums/y117/floranista/emoticons/gaa.png

rockdawg21
12-29-2011, 05:10 PM
Funny, I posted this same video was posted on this forum a few months back but the YouTube video and my post had a different title. Because of this, there wasn't any controversy over the kid just simply being better than others.

Here's the link to that thread: http://www.matt-hughes.com/forums/showthread.php?t=7177

And here are your comments:

That kid's got 'tude!! I love his swagger - and his mohawk. He's a phenom all right, a future Matt Hughes.

Nice find.

Wow, he's got some moves! :laugh:

He looked like a mini-Matt with those slams. :laugh: I wonder what Matt would look like with a mohawk? :unsure-1:

:laugh:

I dunno, Bonnie...maybe it's cuter on 8-year olds...I'd do a photoshop and we could see?

Then again, I don't want to get in trouble with the management.

I was just teasing, Flo; although, I guess you could always photoshop Mark. :Whistle:

:laugh:

Looks like some solid Judo to me, :)

tee hee

Now THERE's an idea...

I thought it was a little sad to watch personally... but that's just me.

A lot of kids he was wrestling probably had little to no wrestling experience. I guess I don't see what's impressive about a little phenom who's obviously been well coached from a very early age thrashing little kids who are just learning the sport.

I would enjoy watching him in High School or college though. I'm sure he's got a very good future ahead of him.

That's what I thought! A few of throws throws looked like stuff I've seen in my Kids Judo class! He was very quick and very technical!

Well, that's fine...but the important thing is...what's your opinion of a mohawk'd Mark? :Whistle:

:)

Supposedly these are championship wrestling matches with other kids at similar experience levels; but it really is hard to come up with an objective opinion since it's clearly a highlight reel video designed to sell this kid as a phenom.

Seen it.
http://i28.photobucket.com/albums/c201/Barada73/markmohawk.jpg

Love it!!!

Amazing what a title can do! And we've been on this forum talking about the Liberal media doing the exact same thing. Hypocrites!!! :tongue0011: :laugh:

Miss Foxy
12-29-2011, 05:19 PM
Funny, I posted this same video was posted on this forum a few months back but the YouTube video and my post had a different title. Because of this, there wasn't any controversy over the kid just simply being better than others.

Here's the link to that thread: http://www.matt-hughes.com/forums/showthread.php?t=7177

Amazing what a title can do! And we've been on this forum talking about the Liberal media doing the exact same thing. Hypocrites!!! :tongue0011: :laugh:

Lol....What a burn..

VCURamFan
12-29-2011, 05:37 PM

WOW! :laugh:

flo
12-29-2011, 06:04 PM
Gee, thanks for calling me a hypocrite, rockdawg. I guess I'm not allowed to change my mind.

My thoughts on this thread were basically directed toward Blade's and Foxy's comments to PTM. But, whatever.

rockdawg21
12-29-2011, 06:09 PM
Gee, thanks for calling me a hypocrite, rockdawg. I guess I'm not allowed to change my mind.

My thoughts on this thread were basically directed toward Blade's and Foxy's comments to PTM. But, whatever.
Don't take it so harsh flo, I'm just doing a little friendly ribbing at the discussion :fighting0092:

Miss Foxy
12-29-2011, 06:34 PM

I actually never made a comment directed at PTM it was a general statement for the comments from a few regarding this childs haircut.. PTM chose to respond to me. Just to clarify. Blade has his own opinions..Rockdawg is just being his silly self. It's all in fun girl.