PDA

View Full Version : 2.5 Men/Charlie Sheen Roast

VCURamFan
09-20-2011, 03:03 AM
Anyone else watching these? Premiere of 2.5 was OK, I thought. The intro was pretty funny, but Ashton was fairly average. Plays a billionaire trying to get over a break-up. Think Kelso from That 70s Show, except rich & older.

As for the Roast, I'm losing it over here! Jon Lovitz was first & was kinda so-so, but everyone else has had me rolling. Jeff Ross, Anthony Jeselwik, even Mike Tyson & Kate Walsh (she looks good!), they've all killed, plus Seth MacFarlane is a great Roastmaster. Steve-O's up now & it's meh. O, wait, he just ran across the stage & dove headlong into Mike Tyson's fist! :laugh:

rearnakedchoke
09-20-2011, 12:47 PM
every show jumps the shark and 2.5 men jumped the shark when they got kutcher ... and it's gonna cost them .. LOL

VCURamFan
09-20-2011, 06:18 PM
every show jumps the shark and 2.5 men jumped the shark when they got kutcher ... and it's gonna cost them .. LOL
Yeah, unfortunately.

Bonnie
09-21-2011, 06:31 AM
I thought Jon Cryer was very funny thru most of the show as well as the other regulars. I think we should give Ashton a chance and see how these next few episodes go. I was really rooting for it to be a success even without Charlie for the sake of all the people who work there. Charlie screwed himself out of that show and all those millions; selfishly and unfortunately, he didn't give a flip about anybody else he was hurting in the process. So I'd really really like to see the show succeed without him.

rearnakedchoke
09-21-2011, 12:36 PM
Yeah, unfortunately.

i just saw they had 28 million viewers ... who knows, maybe people still think ashton has talent ...

VCURamFan
09-21-2011, 06:22 PM
i just saw they had 28 million viewers ... who knows, maybe people still think ashton has talent ...
I think the majority of those 28mil were like me: they were hoping he'd step up, but I'm not sure I'll be tuning back in next week.