PDA

View Full Version : "Rashad is not a seven headed monster" -Machida

que
03-15-2009, 03:02 AM
ďI know Rashadís a super-strategic fighter, is good at wrestling, good at boxing, and hits real hard. But Iíve already fought a lot of guys like that. And this is just another fight for me. I canít let myself think this is some seven-headed monster, Iím going to get out there and do my job. I think thatís whatís important. Thatís the mentality that will make me stronger.Ē

http://mmamania.com/

Hughes_GOAT
03-15-2009, 03:05 AM
pretty much

Chuck
03-15-2009, 04:10 AM
I'm looking forward to this fight.... I really don't like Evans. :cool:

VCURamFan
03-15-2009, 06:03 AM
I'm looking forward to this fight.... I really don't like Evans. :cool:I'm gonna get to watch him get KTFOed live!!!

Hughes_GOAT
03-15-2009, 06:35 AM
I'm gonna get to watch him get KTFOed live!!!

then ask for his autograph later :laugh:

Llamafighter
03-15-2009, 07:30 AM
I'm gonna get to watch him get KTFOed live!!!

I will find a way to be there for this!

rockdawg21
03-15-2009, 08:19 AM
Rashad's just a goofy dancing, crotch grabbing, nipple twister. Definitely not a 7-headed monster.

VCURamFan
03-15-2009, 12:57 PM
Rashad's just a goofy dancing, crotch grabbing, nipple twister. Definitely not a 7-headed monster.Oooo, new nicknamed for Rashad: The Purple Nurple!!!

rearnakedchoke
03-15-2009, 01:01 PM
this is gonna be funny when rashad pulls off the win ...

Vizion
03-15-2009, 01:34 PM
hmmm...he seems to making a lot of comments about Rashad being "just another fighter"...somehow I doubt he really believes that...

In my opinion, nipple twisting and crotch grabbing Rashad is a MUCH more exciting fighter to follow than Machida.

F34R
03-15-2009, 02:33 PM
Rashad's just a goofy dancing, crotch grabbing, nipple twister. Definitely not a 7-headed monster.

You forgot undefeated champion.... and after this fight, STILL undefeated ...

rockdawg21
03-15-2009, 02:52 PM
Oooo, new nicknamed for Rashad: The Purple Nurple!!!
LOL, I love it!

rockdawg21
03-15-2009, 02:52 PM
You forgot undefeated champion.... and after this fight, STILL undefeated ...
Actually, I didn't forget that, I just purposely omitted it :rotfl:

lc87
03-15-2009, 05:54 PM
Well either way one is leaving undefeated.

Im not a huge fan of either so im just hoping for a good fight

Tyburn
03-16-2009, 06:53 PM
ďI know Rashadís a super-strategic fighter, is good at wrestling, good at boxing, and hits real hard. But Iíve already fought a lot of guys like that. And this is just another fight for me. I canít let myself think this is some seven-headed monster, Iím going to get out there and do my job. I think thatís whatís important. Thatís the mentality that will make me stronger.Ē

http://mmamania.com/

:laugh: :laugh: Says Cerberus :laugh: :laugh:

matthughesfan21
03-16-2009, 08:11 PM
I'm gonna get to watch him get KTFOed live!!!if no one bids over 220 dollars on ebay before wednesday at 7 and the bank approves my loan for flight and lodging, then I will also:laugh: ....doesn't flow quite as smooth as yours

VCURamFan
03-16-2009, 08:19 PM
if no one bids over 220 dollars on ebay before wednesday at 7 and the bank approves my loan for flight and lodging, then I will also:laugh: ....doesn't flow quite as smooth as yoursHaha, hey as long as you get there!!

matthughesfan21
03-16-2009, 08:23 PM
Haha, hey as long as you get there!!
the only thing thats holding me back possibly is the ebay bid...I am almost positive I could get a 450 dollar loan, I would be able to pay it back in 2 weeks after I start working after the event, and the loan officer is a huge matt hughes fans who actually was a promoter of capital city cage wars which featured tommy speer, matt veach, justin robbins, and tony zucca...I think he would understand....If I go, I will probably stay at Planet Hollywood, its less than 400 bucks, due to a deal through travelocity, this includes airfar, 4 night stay in the Hollywood hip room and 25 dollar buffet bonus...I of course have to have a guest with me who is 21 years old, but again, if I go, I will be taking a friend, who conveniently enough is 21....I want to go so bad, I'm praying it all works out

Maldonado136
03-18-2009, 12:56 AM
rashad has a much better chance than most people think. i think his skills are quite underrated and overshadowed by his antics. people end up hating him and as a result they forget how good of a fighter he actually is. that being said i say machida by tko in the 3rd

ufcfan2
03-18-2009, 01:05 AM
rashad has a much better chance than most people think. i think his skills are quite underrated and overshadowed by his antics. people end up hating him and as a result they forget how good of a fighter he actually is. that being said i say machida by tko in the 3rd
I acutally agree I think Rashad has the best chance of any fighter to beat Machida. I think with his speed and agility I think he can do well against Machida.
Though I will be rooting for Machida in this I won't discount Rashand and GJ to come up with a brilliant gameplan. I do hope Rashand does'nt do no juke n jiving if he does I hope Lyota KTFO as he does it..

Maldonado136
03-18-2009, 01:07 AM
oh there is definitely no way rashad will do any antics against machida during their fight. unlike other fighters machida will actually capitalize on that and im sure they know this.

Chuck
03-18-2009, 01:10 AM
oh there is definitely no way rashad will do any antics against machida during their fight. unlike other fighters machida will actually capitalize on that and im sure they know this.

Oh but I hope he does :D

rockdawg21
03-18-2009, 01:16 AM
Personally, I'd love to see Rashad try to twist his nipples or kiss his hand then grab his crotch. No doubt, you'll see a fast jab right to the chin from
Machida. His reflexes are unlike anything Rashad has faced.

Miss Foxy
03-18-2009, 12:28 PM
Thank You!! Exactly my thoughts!!:blink:

Llamafighter
03-18-2009, 12:31 PM

:rolleyes:

:laugh:

Chuck
03-18-2009, 01:03 PM

Almost as funny as people thinking he's going to!! :D

:tongue0011:

matthughesfan21
03-18-2009, 08:00 PM
I can see it now, Rashad and his fans complaining about the Machida unfairly hitting him while he was trying to shake his crotch....."i was trying to tell him to suck my you know what, and then he hit me in the face, I just thought that was an unwritten rule not to continue fighting when I am be a cocky arse punk...I'm going to discuss this with BJ Penn and I am considering appealing to the NSAC.":laugh:

rearnakedchoke
03-18-2009, 08:11 PM
Almost as funny as people thinking he's going to!! :D

:tongue0011:

i am just going by facts .. lyoto has looked impressive against nobodies .. the first ranked fighter he has beaten was thiago and he never beat anyone remotely ranked ...

also, rashad is going to come in with a similar game plan, he isn't going to chase ryoto, like he didn't chase liddell ...

what's funny is that after the fight people are gonna be saying oh, rashad was scared and never moved forward ... LOL ...

County Mike
03-18-2009, 08:22 PM
I keep picking against Rashad and losing. This time, I'll pick Rashad and hope I lose again.

Tyburn
03-18-2009, 08:26 PM
I can see it now, Rashad and his fans complaining about the Machida unfairly hitting him while he was trying to shake his crotch....."i was trying to tell him to suck my you know what, and then he hit me in the face, I just thought that was an unwritten rule not to continue fighting when I am be a cocky arse punk...I'm going to discuss this with BJ Penn and I am considering appealing to the NSAC.":laugh:
:laugh: I could so see that happening :laugh:

Maldonado136
03-18-2009, 11:45 PM

well lets just hope he doesnt feel the need to bring his mommy to court with him!:rolleyes:

matthughesfan21
03-19-2009, 02:48 AM
well lets just hope he doesnt feel the need to bring his mommy to court with him!:rolleyes:I wonder if she'll rub her nipple also:Whistle: :blink:

Primal Rage
03-20-2009, 03:38 AM
Regardless of what happens in the fight im glad rampage had to pull out........machida has been passed over for a title shot for a while now in my opinion. Nice to see a fighter who is consistent get a well deserved shot.

Just my opinion :)

Llamafighter
03-20-2009, 12:31 PM
Regardless of what happens in the fight im glad rampage had to pull out........machida has been passed over for a title shot for a while now in my opinion. Nice to see a fighter who is consistent get a well deserved shot.

Just my opinion :)

A good opinion! I agree!

:punch:

War Machida