PDA

View Full Version : Bellator 48 (Videos)

snakerattle79
08-21-2011, 08:58 AM
http://www.steverattlemma.com/2011/08/bellator-48-videos

adamt
08-21-2011, 12:53 PM
why does your spam bother me so much, i wish i was a mod just do i could delete your one post spammings. You have given me a complex. I think I will go out and kill a rattlesnake in your honor. But you probably can't even read this, so what is the point. Maybe I can translate this to filipino, but i don't think it is worth the time. you need to stick to the ufc forums and strikeforce forums with your spam udemasa

Chris F
08-21-2011, 09:36 PM
why does your spam bother me so much, i wish i was a mod just do i could delete your one post spammings. You have given me a complex. I think I will go out and kill a rattlesnake in your honor. But you probably can't even read this, so what is the point. Maybe I can translate this to filipino, but i don't think it is worth the time. you need to stick to the ufc forums and strikeforce forums with your spam udemasa

he got banned form many of them. I have often thought the same thing myself. Has he ever posted anything but links to his webpage. I post links to my blog sure, but I also engage here on other topics. Got to say I agree with you. Maybe if he contributed more than a link to his site one would not feel like it was so much spam. Nothing personal at all just got the feeling he is using this forum.