PDA

View Full Version : Buying a lottery ticket (Never thought I'd see this)

atomdanger
08-15-2011, 11:45 PM
http://img835.imageshack.us/img835/6884/xstwg.jpg

Posted from BJ's twitter today

VCURamFan
08-16-2011, 12:59 AM
http://img835.imageshack.us/img835/6884/xstwg.jpg

Posted from BJ's twitter today

Some enchaaaanted eeeeevennniiiiinngggg! :laugh:

J.B.
08-16-2011, 01:05 AM
If any fans of Matt or BJ still harbor ill will towards each other over the nonsense that is the fight-game, this picture should be enough to put all that to rest.

WAR FRIENDSHIP!!!

:laugh:

although, I gotta laugh a little bit, even the Fedor look alike in the background is laughing

Silverback
08-16-2011, 02:58 AM
If any fans of Matt or BJ still harbor ill will towards each other over the nonsense that is the fight-game, this picture should be enough to put all that to rest.

WAR FRIENDSHIP!!!

although, I gotta laugh a little bit, even the Fedor look alike in the background is laughing

Matt and BJ sitting in a tree, yes you know the rest. This is priceless. Just goes to show how unique these two individuals are. War Penn and Hughes.:punch::punch::punch:

J.B.
08-16-2011, 03:00 AM
Matt and BJ sitting in a tree, yes you know the rest. This is priceless. Just goes to show how unique these two individuals are. War Penn and Hughes.:punch::punch::punch:

No doubt! :)

Silverback
08-16-2011, 03:07 AM

No doubt! :)

Someone posted the other day how dead the forums was, if this dont bring them out of the wood work, nothing will!!!!!!!!!!:Whistle::Whistle::happydancing::mop ed::moped::moped:Oh man BJ fell off.

J.B.
08-16-2011, 03:26 AM
Someone posted the other day how dead the forums was, if this dont bring them out of the wood work, nothing will!!!!!!!!!!:Whistle::Whistle::happydancing::mop ed::moped::moped:Oh man BJ fell off.

Well, this picture isn't just generating steam around here, it's taking the web by storm...

http://i.imgur.com/Rcz8D.jpg

atomdanger
08-16-2011, 03:48 AM
LMAO

choked on my water at the pulp fiction reference

3dlee
08-16-2011, 04:56 AM
Oh nos BJ is taking his back again! Lol/ JK. HUGE fan of both of these guys. It's just EXTREMELY Difficult for two guys to ride a bike together with out lookin... :ashamed:

3dlee
08-16-2011, 05:02 AM
and Matt looks like a total badass riding that thing. A guy cannot look like a badass riding on the back of one tho, sorry BJ. I've rode with my dad before and it makes me wish the we either had taken his truck or I had my own bike.

flo
08-16-2011, 07:31 AM
Why aren't they wearing helmets? :unsure:

Nice 'shop, JB, lol!

J.B.
08-16-2011, 11:40 AM
Why aren't they wearing helmets? :unsure:

Nice 'shop, LB, lol!

Not sure where they are but helmet laws are garbage. Obviously they observe $5 foot-longs wherever that took place.

I'm also not sure who LB is, but I wanted to be clear that I did not create the "zed's dead" photoshop. I do love it though...funny as hell :)

County Mike
08-16-2011, 12:24 PM
That's awesome! Especially with BJ wearing flip flops.

The "Zed's dead" addition was hilarious too.

TENNESSEAN
08-16-2011, 01:40 PM
Motorcycle $30,000, sunglasses $10, the baddest men on the planet ridin:laugh:g double priceless

Twinsmama
08-16-2011, 02:20 PM
At least the pic doesn't show matt wearing those ugly shoes. if one more thing would have been wrong with the pic i think i might have looked at matt as not so hot. :laugh: they are both still cute. i bet they were both laughing at themselves and just looked serious for the pic. They are both such cut ups. BJ is the proper distance away from matt to claim nothing even touched each other:laugh:

Neezar
08-16-2011, 03:08 PM
At least BJ is the one riding bitch. :laugh:

(For anyone not familiar with the term: riding bitch = the one riding in the bitch seat)

rearnakedchoke
08-16-2011, 03:45 PM
doh .... just posted this in the MH forum .. didn't even see it here ... and the pulp fiction reference is hilarious .. LOL

matthughesfan21
08-17-2011, 01:49 AM
Not sure where they are but helmet laws are garbage. Obviously they observe $5 foot-longs wherever that took place. ]I think it is in Hillsboro, I googled the spears title co. and its in Hillsboro...and no helmet laws are in Illinois, so it makes sense

flo
08-17-2011, 03:09 AM
Not sure where they are but helmet laws are garbage. Obviously they observe $5 foot-longs wherever that took place.

I think it is in Hillsboro, I googled the spears title co. and its in Hillsboro...and no helmet laws are in Illinois, so it makes sense

It was just the overly protective mother in me!! I just don't want anyone getting hurt...even the one riding bitch. :ninja:

matthughesfan21
08-17-2011, 04:16 AM
It was just the overly protective mother in me!! I just don't want anyone getting hurt...even the one riding bitch. :ninja:Well Matt does the commercial for motorcycle safety for the Illinois dept of transportation...So he knows what he's doing :)

Crisco
08-18-2011, 04:49 PM
Lol great picture