PDA

View Full Version : Riots in London this past week!

Tyburn
08-07-2011, 09:00 PM
Gang Related! this is the news broadcast that tells you about it. It looks like an undercover Police opporation went wrong, ending in a firefight which killed a well know Gang member...this started a Riot

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eEgvlOQrYzY

Tottenham is a little section of one of the Boroughs classed as Greater London, its around the same area as Walthamstow, which is North beyond Camden which is the barrier to central London so to speak. I've never been to Tottenham, but I went, just once, to Walthamstow to visit a friend.

Tyburn
08-07-2011, 09:16 PM
Something else to note here...I have little doubt that in this instance the police were correct in their response...but this is the same fire arms unit which murdered in 2005 and then lied to cover their tracks...and didnt lie very well.

In 2005 they followed a suspected bomber to a tube station from a block of flats before murdering him in the station. There were a number of errors...like the guy they were looking for and the guy they followed did not even look alike...there were also lies, for example, how he supposedly fled into the station and jumpped the barrier (the CCTV footage says otherwise) of the fact that he was wearing a thick coat...the tabloid papers revealed photographs after the shooting of the body...he was wearing a denim jacket.

Now I am not saying the police are mistaken this time. Just pointing out that this particular squad of armed police made one of the largest •••• ups of any armed police responses this century....once again...in London...not far from where I was living, at the time I was living there :ninja:

Neezar
08-08-2011, 04:17 AM
I'm sorry to hear this. You guys really don't need this shyte right now.

rearnakedchoke
08-08-2011, 01:39 PM
when it happens cuz of a soccer match, you don't hear about it ..

Bonnie
08-08-2011, 07:07 PM
Just saw some video of what's going on...that's terrible! They look like a bunch of thugs! Do y'all use rubber bullets over there, Dave? If so, they should pepper their butts! They said this all started when the police shot a father of four in the suburbs. I think it's misleading that they didn't mention the gang affiliation in that particular news story that I saw.

Miss Foxy
08-08-2011, 11:49 PM
A series of unfortunate events.. The riots have spread to Birmingham.. (bahhming haam) (my English accent)... The police just need to go in there like the LAPD does when we have riots at Laker games..:laugh: Just sayin'.......

rockdawg21
08-09-2011, 02:51 AM
when it happens cuz of a soccer match, you don't hear about it ..
LOL, yeah, those soccer freaks tear up stadiums the same as these gang thugs.

flo
08-09-2011, 05:53 AM
Dave, this is just horrifying. Has the royal family spoken about it yet? It's just awful, it makes me think of the Wales's car getting attacked earlier in the year. Here are some pictures from Tottenham (http://cryptome.org/info/totten-protest/totten-protest.htm) that a friend of mine posted earlier today.

DonnaMaria
08-09-2011, 05:06 PM
Horrible, horrible images. Unbelieveable. Animals.:angry: I especially like the paper that gave tips about how to aviod getting arrested or being held responsible for the destruction that they caused. :angry:

Tyburn
08-09-2011, 05:56 PM
I'm afraid the situation has got MUCH worse.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=A96E7YHwF2I

Yesterday there were TWELVE riots, in TWELVE different parts of Greater London, both north and south of the River...one attack was at Oxford Circus, which is Central London, A futher attack occured in Croydon south london where a 150 year old block that escaped the blitz was distroyed by youths. Clapham was hit...the Sony Centre was distroyed

But it gets worse, the trouble has spread. Last nigh riots broke out in Bristol, in Liverpool, and in Birmingham. There was a scurmish in Coventry, and we heard that debenhams department store was hit in Leeds (less then 45 mins away from where I live) http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=poFws5RJpbU

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lrUxLKLwQH8 The riot begins in Liverpool...meanwhile they are burning cars in Bristol http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8Dm7SSHsolw

I have a contact in central london that reports as of three hours ago, there was a rumour that a riot had happened in Elephant and Castle...and there was a gang on Lower Marsh by Waterloo...within visual sight of where I lived in London.

I'm afraid this is getting a little bit out of hand...I think if this continues tonight or spreads any further you will start to see the Military being used in some of the larger British Cities because the Police are rapidly looosing control.

Want to know the most shameful thing. These are CHILDREN that are causing this. Like rabid packs of dogs. Children between 7 and 16 are probably 80% of the problem here.

Ironically...not a peep from Bradford, the usual Riot centre of Britain :laugh:

Tyburn
08-09-2011, 07:25 PM
Nottingham and Manchester have been hit, The Military are on standby with Martial Law, a Curfew is being considered

To put this into proportion, there hasnt been a curfew imposed on mainland Britain in over a Century (unless you want to include black outs during World War Two)

...and incase you wondered There has not been a case of Martial Law in England since The Collapse of The Republic under the Cromwellian Protectorate, in SIXTEEN FIFTY THREE If we actually see Martial Law employed it will be for the first time in around Four Centuries :blink:

Now the Military have been deployed to help with aid and natural disastors...but thats not the same thing.

flo
08-09-2011, 07:31 PM
Horrible, horrible images. Unbelieveable. Animals.:angry: I especially like the paper that gave tips about how to aviod getting arrested or being held responsible for the destruction that they caused. :angry:

That really made me mad too, DonnaMaria.

Someone I know online lives right in the midst of this and has gone to France until it's safe to come back. She and her husband were defending themselves with cricket bats.

flo
08-09-2011, 07:39 PM
If we actually see Martial Law employed it will be for the first time in around Four Centuries :blink:

Now the Military have been deployed to help with aid and natural disastors...but thats not the same thing.

Well, the police can't handle the scope of the violence, from everything I've read. It's time to call out the military and stop these animals. I saw on Drudge this morning that they are robbing people and forcing them to strip in the streets. (http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2024001/UK-riots-2011-London-Birmingham-people-forced-strip-naked-street.html)

Vizion
08-09-2011, 07:40 PM
The of my life lives in Birmingham. I have not heard from her, is everything OK there???

Tyburn
08-09-2011, 07:42 PM
Woolverhampton has been hit..thats not good...thats a town and not a city in the Midlands..that makes you think it could happen in Harrogate... indications of a second Leeds Riot are underway.

My Sister lives in Leeds :unsure-1: She has apparently packed her bags just incase they need to leave in a hurry

Tyburn
08-09-2011, 07:43 PM
The of my life lives in Birmingham. I have not heard from her, is everything OK there???

:unsure-1: I couldnt tell you...but I would make an extremely concerted effort just to get in touch to see she is alright if I was you...just incase :unsure-1:

flo
08-09-2011, 07:51 PM

Vizion, like Dave says, you need to get in touch with her. My link specifically mentioned Birmingham where people are being abused and robbed!

Mightly Albion is beginning to look like a third-world country. :cry:

Miss Foxy
08-09-2011, 07:53 PM
Same here! Thats odd.. Well he's near there..

Miss Foxy
08-09-2011, 07:53 PM
I got a message from a friend this morning it hit Camden.. He's equipped to go vigilante though :laugh:

Tyburn
08-09-2011, 07:55 PM
I got a message from a friend this morning it hit Camden.. He's equipped to go vigilante though :laugh:

As I type, they are attacking the Arnedale Shopping Centre in Manchester! :frantics:

County Mike
08-09-2011, 07:55 PM
Filthy animals.

Your cops need guns. Shoot any punk that charges the riot police and watch the rest scatter pretty quickly.

Tyburn
08-09-2011, 07:58 PM
16 Thousand Police have just been deployed in Central London.

Its nearly 8 pm....still light...no violence...yet :unsure-1:

Oh Thank GOD...the Prime Minister has finally decided to cut his holiday short and has recalled Parliament from its summer holidays :rolleyes: its only taken three days :laugh:

Birmingham is on fire again according to reports of five mins ago

Tyburn
08-09-2011, 08:00 PM
Filthy animals.

according to the russian media...Lions can be heared roaring in the cities streets :laugh:

Miss Foxy
Send the LAPD in there and our SWATs I guarantee them bastards will all go down!!

Miss Foxy
As I type, they are attacking the Arnedale Shopping Centre in Manchester! :frantics:

No way!! Shyte im getting nervous..http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9AlH2oYedfk

DonnaMaria
08-09-2011, 09:35 PM
Nottingham and Manchester have been hit, The Military are on standby with Martial Law, a Curfew is being considered
To put this into proportion, there hasnt been a curfew imposed on mainland Britain in over a Century (unless you want to include black outs during World War Two)

...and incase you wondered There has not been a case of Martial Law in England since The Collapse of The Republic under the Cromwellian Protectorate, in SIXTEEN FIFTY THREE If we actually see Martial Law employed it will be for the first time in around Four Centuries :blink:

Considering a curfew!??!?!?:blink: They should consider shooting them.:angry: Obviously you can't reason with these people. Do you think they will abide by a curfew?!?!?

As Blade would say "There are people who need shooting. The f*cking pikey scum!":laugh:

Speaking of Blade......he hasn't been around recently.....or Jon.....or Buc Nasty........

Hope everyone is okay...........

DonnaMaria
08-09-2011, 09:37 PM
Filthy animals.

Your cops need guns. Shoot any punk that charges the riot police and watch the rest scatter pretty quickly.

Someone needs guns. If not the cops, the people.

I feel badly that this is happening, but I hope this is a cautionary tale for America................

Miss Foxy
08-09-2011, 09:41 PM
Considering a curfew!??!?!?:blink: They should consider shooting them.:angry: Obviously you can't reason with these people. Do you think they will abide by a curfew?!?!?

As Blade would say "There are people who need shooting. The f*cking pikey scum!":laugh:

Speaking of Blade......he hasn't been around recently.....or Jon.....or Buc Nasty........Hope everyone is okay...........

I can account for 2 of the 3 are fine..:wink:I hope our 3rd is good...
I have already contacted all my fighters Kelly he's fine talked to him earlier.. Bisping n Hardy are here in the states.. Whooa busy morning! lol..

County Mike
08-09-2011, 10:37 PM
At the very least, the cops should be able to shoot teargas canisters into the crowds. You can't expect rioters to respond to a handful of men standing in a line with shields and sticks. If you want to impose your authority, you have to be physically capable of enforcing it.

flo
08-09-2011, 10:46 PM
Speaking of Blade......he hasn't been around recently.....or Jon.....or Buc Nasty........

Hope everyone is okay...........

Same here, DM. I just heard that Manchester is now taking the brunt of the brutality since London has a 16K police presence tonight.

flo
08-09-2011, 10:50 PM
I can account for 2 of the 3 are fine..:wink:I hope our 3rd is good...

Oh, that's good, I'm glad they are ok. I don't think any one of them would take any crap from these thugs but when you are so outnumbered, anything can happen.

At the very least, the cops should be able to shoot teargas canisters into the crowds. You can't expect rioters to respond to a handful of men standing in a line with shields and sticks. If you want to impose your authority, you have to be physically capable of enforcing it.

I hear Parliament has just authorized plastic bullets.

Miss Foxy
08-09-2011, 10:55 PM
Oh, that's good, I'm glad they are ok. I don't think any one of them would take any crap from these thugs but when you are so outnumbered, anything can happen.

About time... Plastic bullets and tear gas bring em down!! haha... I spoke to a friend in Liverpool he said its not as bad as the news is making it out, but damn it looks pretty bad if I must say...

DonnaMaria
08-09-2011, 11:01 PM

Yeah, that's what I'm worried about too. There comes a point when it's just too many to fight off......

Just authorized them.......unbelieveable........:blink:

Tyburn
08-09-2011, 11:31 PM

Erm...The police already have that authority...they wont use them because that will make the situation worse....but they have told Parliament that they are now prepared to use them....the problem is IF they were to use firearms, or water cannons, or declaire martial law, they would be admitting that they are incapable of rule...politically speaking, its a fragile Government anyway...if they use what are considered unorthodox methods of regaining control, they will be committing political suicide...and with that all their austerity policies etc...This is how the British Government work.

Now in London a fascinating thing is happening....in south London the streets are being policed by members of the public who are gathering to protect their areas from attack. Rather then helping them, the police are trying to disperse them too. Effectively Vigilantes...but protecting areas rather then attacking...so now we have THREE groups of people, those who want to riot, those who want to stop the rioters by rioting against them...and the police who want to get rid of both groups.

BUT...whilst this is good in London...im afraid the other cities are not doing so well. Manchester and Birmingham are still suffering...and National Express is refusing to serve any city (or town) that have been effected

Tyburn
08-09-2011, 11:37 PM
I spoke to my Sister in Leeds...she has her bag packed incase she needs to exit the city in a hurry...but the Northern Cities are strangely silent...its strange because cities like Bradford, Leeds, Newcastle...you would EXPECT Riots at any excuse.

You would NEVER expect such things in Nottingham, Coventry, or the midlands...its very unusual.

Nottingham police station has just been firebombed :unsure-1:

Tyburn
08-10-2011, 12:01 AM
the independant complaints commision has just said there is NO evidence that the police were fired upon when they killed the gang member.

They also say the bullet lodged in the radio that nearly killed the police man...was a police issued bullet, and did NOT come from the converted replica that the deceased had.

Soooooo who tried to shoot the police man then :blink: this is what happens when you give handguns to British Forces. They just cant help but pull the trigger :laugh:....did another police man shoot him by accident and blame it on the gang member...or did the fool accidently set it off himself...how easy is it to do if the safety is off I wonder... :rolleyes:

DonnaMaria
08-10-2011, 12:02 AM
Erm...The police already have that authority...they wont use them because that will make the situation worse....but they have told Parliament that they are now prepared to use them....the problem is IF they were to use firearms, or water cannons, or declaire martial law, they would be admitting that they are incapable of rule...politically speaking, its a fragile Government anyway...if they use what are considered unorthodox methods of regaining control, they will be committing political suicide...and with that all their austerity policies etc...This is how the British Government work.
Now in London a fascinating thing is happening....in south London the streets are being policed by members of the public who are gathering to protect their areas from attack. Rather then helping them, the police are trying to disperse them too. Effectively Vigilantes...but protecting areas rather then attacking...so now we have THREE groups of people, those who want to riot, those who want to stop the rioters by rioting against them...and the police who want to get rid of both groups.

BUT...whilst this is good in London...im afraid the other cities are not doing so well. Manchester and Birmingham are still suffering...and National Express is refusing to serve any city (or town) that have been effected

But Dave they HAVE to do somthing drastic to stop all this! Unorthodox or not, they need FORCE to stop the rioters!!!

And it's unbelieveable that the police are trying to disperse the people trying to protect their homes and buisnesses. :blink:

My gosh, this is the third day of this. It's gone way too long already.

DonnaMaria
08-10-2011, 12:07 AM
the independant complaints commision has just said there is NO evidence that the police were fired upon when they killed the gang member.

They also say the bullet lodged in the radio that nearly killed the police man...was a police issued bullet, and did NOT come from the converted replica that the deceased had.
Soooooo who tried to shoot the police man then :blink: this is what happens when you give handguns to British Forces. They just cant help but pull the trigger :laugh:....did another police man shoot him by accident and blame it on the gang member...or did the fool accidently set it off himself...how easy is it to do if the safety is off I wonder... :rolleyes:

I just read that too. But Dave.......it's easy to rush to judgement. Who knows for sure what happened. The guy could have pointed the gun at the police. What were they supposed to do? Wait for him to actually fire it!?

The people who are rioting have no thoughts about justice, they just want to loot and destroy. And if the police had more control ( power ) and the people had weapons to defend themselves, this wouldn't be going on for three days.

Tyburn
08-10-2011, 12:15 AM
But Dave they HAVE to do somthing drastic to stop all this! Unorthodox or not, they need FORCE to stop the rioters!!!

And it's unbelieveable that the police are trying to disperse the people trying to protect their homes and buisnesses. :blink:

Well alot of people would like to bring in the Military...and I think they would do that first before using plastic bullets...why? because if they bring in the army...The army probably wouldnt need to DO anything...their very presence would be to intimidating.

In England "protecting your home" isnt really something that is encouraged. The Law is supposed to protect your house for you. The police are likely to see anyone who gets heated as being difficult...so if you have a gang who are...getting rowdy at the thought of defending their homes...that is going to upset the police as much as those getting rowdy at the thought of attacking...both are seen as gangs with the potential to cause trouble.

I am simply saying that the British will not respond, nor see this in the same light as Americans...especially as most of these are MINORS...they are Children...that figures in compensation cultures like this.

in other news...looks like a fight has broken out in canning town part of London... :sad:

Tyburn
08-10-2011, 12:25 AM
I just read that too. But Dave.......it's easy to rush to judgement. Who knows for sure what happened. The guy could have pointed the gun at the police. What were they supposed to do? Wait for him to actually fire it!?

The people who are rioting have no thoughts about justice, they just want to loot and destroy. And if the police had more control ( power ) and the people had weapons to defend themselves, this wouldn't be going on for three days.

After what happened to Mendes in London 2005...I wouldnt trust Police with firearms....I mean I think because he is a known gang member, they were probably acting within their rights...but I KNOW that unit doesnt always. they HAVE in the past committed murder...and we are in a situation where, they will never authorize firearms for the public...they will say if they did that these riots would have resulted in deaths...so the best we can hope for is the police become armed.

Tell me...if YOU all had to give up your firearms...but your police were allowed to keep them...would you feel safe? You dont feel safe because your police are armed...you feel safe because YOU are armed. We, as British Citizens, wont ever be allowed that...so at least now that the police arent armed either, we dont need to worry about them turning the guns on us do we :ninja:

DonnaMaria
08-10-2011, 12:38 AM
After what happened to Mendes in London 2005...I wouldnt trust Police with firearms....I mean I think because he is a known gang member, they were probably acting within their rights...but I KNOW that unit doesnt always. they HAVE in the past committed murder...and we are in a situation where, they will never authorize firearms for the public...they will say if they did that these riots would have resulted in deaths...so the best we can hope for is the police become armed.

Tell me...if YOU all had to give up your firearms...but your police were allowed to keep them...would you feel safe? You dont feel safe because your police are armed...you feel safe because YOU are armed. We, as British Citizens, wont ever be allowed that...so at least now that the police arent armed either, we dont need to worry about them turning the guns on us do we :ninja:

But Dave, who are you worried about right now? The police or the rioters? I own a gun but I can't carry one in NJ. I do trust the police to take care of most situations. And if they can't get to my home in time, I have my gun. I don't worry about the police. I worry about the criminals.

And I understand these are children and in America that counts for something as well. We aren't heartless. But these "children" are causing major destruction, panic and heartache. I don't think talking to them nicely and offering them a glass of warm milk is going to get them to stop.

flo
08-10-2011, 02:02 AM
Erm...The police already have that authority...they wont use them because that will make the situation worse....but they have told Parliament that they are now prepared to use them....

Oh, maybe they got it wrong in this article, this is where I read about it:

Responding to criticism that there were too few police on the streets to deal with three nights of looting that have shaken the capital, Mr. Cameron told reporters that Scotland Yard is increasing the number to 16,000.

“All leave within the Metropolitan Police has been canceled. There will be aid coming from police forces up and down the country, and we will do everything necessary to strengthen and assist those police forces that are meeting this disorder,” he said.

He described the scenes of violence as “sickening” and said the government “will do everything necessary to restore order to Britain’s streets and to make them safe for the law-abiding.”

He authorized police to use nonlethal plastic bullets if necessary. The BBC reported that police have never used plastic bullets to control riots on the British mainland.

Washington Times (http://www.washingtontimes.com/news/2011/aug/9/cameron-races-back-to-london-afire/)

flo
08-10-2011, 02:08 AM

Yes, I think you're absolutely right. If they keep handling these rioters with kids gloves, they will get the message loud and clear that there are no consequences for terrorizing the cities, businesses and citizens of the UK.

Bonnie
08-10-2011, 03:40 AM
No one wants to see children harmed or killed, BUT these "children" are fully capable of killing someone...the longer this is ALLOWED to go on, the greater the chances are that will happen. It's past time their violence be met with a greater show of force and if it has to be lethal so be it.

If this is what these children are doing now, how much worse will they be as adults.

Play The Man
08-10-2011, 08:24 AM
In England "protecting your home" isnt really something that is encouraged. The Law is supposed to protect your house for you. The police are likely to see anyone who gets heated as being difficult...so if you have a gang who are...getting rowdy at the thought of defending their homes...

. . . yes, the police wouldn't want homeowners being "difficult" or "rowdy" when defending their homes . . . it could lead to a riot. :rolleyes:

Buc Nasty
08-10-2011, 10:36 AM

Same here! Thats odd.. Well he's near there..

http://th946.photobucket.com/albums/ad303/menageabro/th_picardfacepalm.gif

http://i39.tinypic.com/2rc7sd1.jpg

Tyburn
08-10-2011, 12:50 PM
But Dave, who are you worried about right now? The police or the rioters? I own a gun but I can't carry one in NJ. I do trust the police to take care of most situations. And if they can't get to my home in time, I have my gun. I don't worry about the police. I worry about the criminals.

And I understand these are children and in America that counts for something as well. We aren't heartless. But these "children" are causing major destruction, panic and heartache. I don't think talking to them nicely and offering them a glass of warm milk is going to get them to stop.

Right now? My worry is for those people who live in the area where the riots happen, and for priceless works of architecture which could be burned.

I am not worried for the police because it is their job to protect us, that is what they are trained for, and that is what they should do. I am not worried about these particular rioters in terms of either their safety or mine, BUT I worry that if our police are given the powers to act heavy handedly with rioters, then they might do it on ANY group they perceive as being threatening...I told you how they were trying to disperse those people who had come out to try and help defend their part of the city...what I dont want is the police to be able to use strong tactics against them...I dont want to set a precident that its alright to use force against civilians...because what would then stop them using that force to their own advantage.

We have already seen that our Government is failing to do its duty and protect us, and the reason is because they believe to act deciseivly would proove they cant rule, and undermine them politically speaking. If thats their priority (to care about how this reflects on them first) then do you think they can be held responsible for having fire arms and being able to use force if they deem its required?

Everyone knows the simple answer to all of this would have been to call in the Army. You wouldnt have had riots, you wouldnt have had rubber bullets, you wouldnt have had this spread. BUT to do that would have been for the Government to say that the police force is shyte and cant do its job...and if they said that the Police force would turn round and claim thats because its forced to opporate on a shoe string to comply with the Government austerity budgit, and that is due to the financial crisis. With a coillition government, thats a recipe for a topple....and the result of that could be FAR worse.

If we defend our own homes and we hurt someone breaking in, we will get treated just as badly as the criminal. Its been that way here for ages. We arent even permitted to carry tazers to defend ourselves...and the sad part is, if we were, they would just be missused by gangs anyway.

The internet is not helping, because these strikes are begining to become organized online....its no use arrested 600 people per night, per city...we dont have the space to confine them, and we dont have the ability to do that with minors. If I were the Government, I would have put in the military, and saved myself by arguing that the Government is charged with care of the community and that is a promise that will be redeemed no matter what....Then I would arrest the Parents of these Children, handing out 6 month sentances...community service...You piss off the parents enough and they will control their children...because actually if the buggers in this country brought up their children properly this COULDNT happen (not a revolt led by minors!!!)

Prosecute the parents....and because we havent got time to pass this through law...get the army to do it...that would put the fear of GOD back where it belongs.

But you just dont get political leaders who are brave enough to risk looosing an ellection, to do the right thing. You dont get that in the UK, and you dont get that in the US either.

Tyburn
08-10-2011, 12:50 PM
. . . yes, the police wouldn't want homeowners being "difficult" or "rowdy" when defending their homes . . . it could lead to a riot. :rolleyes:

:laugh: EXACTLY :laugh:

Tyburn
08-10-2011, 12:53 PM
Oh, maybe they got it wrong in this article, this is where I read about it:

Washington Times (http://www.washingtontimes.com/news/2011/aug/9/cameron-races-back-to-london-afire/)

Two things incorrect about that. The Government wont re-sit until tommorow, so they cant be voting on special measures...and secondly...the rubber bullets WERE used to control riots during the Miners Strike and Winter of Discontent.

Maggie Thatcher let them have it good and proper :laugh:

Tyburn
08-11-2011, 06:35 PM
:rolleyes: I stand corrected. Wolverhampton was Granted its City Charter...but only in 2000 AD...so appologies to Blade who took great offense at my downgrading of the City to a Township :ashamed:

:laugh:

but that was after it was turned down FIVE TIMES since World War Two...and its still not been allowed to have a Lord Mayor. :laugh:

flo
08-11-2011, 07:09 PM
:rolleyes: I stand corrected. Wolverhampton was Granted its City Charter...but only in 2000 AD...so appologies to Blade who took great offense at my downgrading of the City to a Township :ashamed:

but that was after it was turned down FIVE TIMES since World War Two...and its still not been allowed to have a Lord Mayor. :laugh:

?!?

I must have missed Blade's comment...I guess I need more coffee...

How are things going this morning, Dave? Are they getting the thugs under control?

Miss Foxy
08-11-2011, 07:40 PM

:laugh: Is that when he told you that your surname is Scottish and get back over the wall?!! LOL. That was classic..

Tyburn
08-11-2011, 09:18 PM
?!?

I must have missed Blade's comment...I guess I need more coffee...

How are things going this morning, Dave? Are they getting the thugs under control?

It was via PM :laugh:

...depends what you mean by "under control" I think the violence is waning...but one person was found shot dead in a car, two were found stabbed, and three shop keepers were killed by a car that ran them over.

:unsure-1:

Tyburn
08-11-2011, 10:13 PM
okay...it looks like the riots are over now...Parliament was recalled and Westminster sat down to decide what to do. They are all in agreement that this is bad...but some of the Government are distraught saying that the cuts on the police are to blame...the Governments response is that the police were preparing for a public disorder, and not criminality at the start.

So...whats happening? the police are now reviweing tapes and they are making raids, and getting the children hauled out infront of the press. The Riot Courts are working through the night to prosecute.

Nottingham Council has said if they find someone gets convicted, they will make sure they never have the right to own a council house, and if they are renting one, they will be evicted. :laugh:

You realize that before David Cameron became prime minister he was all about "Broken Britain" it was he who set up a process known as "Hug a Hoody"...and the imortalized photo of one swearing at him :laugh:

...course now it looks like he was right all along :unsure-1:

DonnaMaria
08-11-2011, 10:45 PM

...depends what you mean by "under control" I think the violence is waning...but one person was found shot dead in a car, two were found stabbed, and three shop keepers were killed by a car that ran them over.

:angry: I hope they find who did it. And put them away for a long time. That's revolting. Thank God more people didn't get killed.

DonnaMaria
08-11-2011, 10:46 PM

:laugh: Well we know Blade is alive and well! And ready to fight another day.......with Dave!:laugh: