PDA

View Full Version : Shark Week

BamaGrits84
08-01-2011, 05:46 PM
~~~~^~~~~^~~~~

I am so glad it is shark week! My favorite part is I Shouldn't Be Alive.

Miss Foxy
08-01-2011, 05:48 PM
Exciting!! I love sharks..They are so pretty.

County Mike
08-01-2011, 05:59 PM
~~~~^~~~~^~~~~

Cute sharks.

BamaGrits84
08-01-2011, 06:21 PM
Exciting!! I love sharks..They are so pretty.

Hum pretty. That's a new one. My 9 year old watches it then calls my uncle who is a driver and ask if they can go look for sharks in a few weeks when they go diving. I watch it, realize we are going to the beach in 2 weeks and wonder if I need to ask my doctor for a weekend supply of Xanax.

Miss Foxy
08-01-2011, 06:27 PM
Hum pretty. That's a new one. My 9 year old watches it then calls my uncle who is a driver and ask if they can go look for sharks in a few weeks when they go diving. I watch it, realize we are going to the beach in 2 weeks and wonder if I need to ask my doctor for a weekend supply of Xanax.

Oh wow!! I would feel the same way if that were my child!! I do find beauty in sharks.. Well at least Great Whites..

Bonnie
08-02-2011, 04:35 AM
~~~~^~~~~^~~~~

I am so glad it is shark week! My favorite part is I Shouldn't Be Alive.

They had three different programs on sharks on three different channels last night. I was watching the one about the "red triangle"--an area along the northern coastline of California where 45% of all great white shark attacks in the world occur. The sharks are attracted by all the seals and sea lions and the surfers are attracted by the waves. :wink:

Llamafighter
08-02-2011, 12:18 PM
Oh wow!! I would feel the same way if that were my child!! I do find beauty in sharks.. Well at least Great Whites..

:laugh::laugh:

rearnakedchoke
08-02-2011, 01:09 PM
http://2.bp.blogspot.com/_chbnMGy0IXI/S5QGv3-A__I/AAAAAAAADGg/e8AmOLhwDD4/s320/tarkanian_200.jpg

Twinsmama
08-02-2011, 01:48 PM
They had three different programs on sharks on three different channels last night. I was watching the one about the "red triangle"--an area along the northern coastline of California where 45% of all great white shark attacks in the world occur. The sharks are attracted by all the seals and sea lions and the surfers are attracted by the waves. :wink:

:laugh:

I love shark week!!!

philips4
08-05-2011, 03:25 PM

I watched the same one! I LOVE shark week and now I know why I don't surf!

Bonnie
08-05-2011, 04:52 PM
I watched the same one! I LOVE shark week and now I know why I don't surf!

I just shook my head at the story of the experienced surfer who didn't "listen" when those sea lions were barking up a storm warning him, "SHARK! DON'T GO IN THE WATER!" and then, "SHARK! GET OUT OF THE WATER DUMMY!" :laugh: