PDA

View Full Version : LET'S GO ROBBIE!!!!!!!!!!!

Llamafighter
07-29-2011, 02:22 AM
ROBBIE FIGHTS THIS SATURDAY! LET'S GET THE SUPPORT ROLLING!!!!!!!!!

Llamafighter
07-29-2011, 02:27 AM
Great interview!!!!!!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9U1dqKqM8ns

flo
07-29-2011, 04:36 AM
WAR LAWLER!!!!!!!

atomdanger
07-29-2011, 04:58 AM
I do NOT wanna watch this fight.
I know its going to be amazing and a scrap but I like both guys so much!

atomdanger
07-29-2011, 05:02 AM
I do think Robbie KO's him.

I also wanted to note I think Robbie is my favorite personality in MMA.
He doesn't fake it, or bull••••, and he will actually tell a guy I don't want to talk about that. NO fighters do that and it drives me nuts, guys seem to blame journalists for everything, they have a right to say no comment

bj44
07-29-2011, 05:54 AM
Robbie always gets the toughest fights considering hes not in the ufc.. :unsure-1: Sucks because Kennedy is a really good fighter who most fans dont even know!

War Robbie!!!!!

Llamafighter
07-29-2011, 12:09 PM
I do think Robbie KO's him.

I also wanted to note I think Robbie is my favorite personality in MMA.
He doesn't fake it, or bull••••, and he will actually tell a guy I don't want to talk about that. NO fighters do that and it drives me nuts, guys seem to blame journalists for everything, they have a right to say no comment

I agree! It's funny to see the reporters squirm a little bit when interviewing him. Ariel does a pretty good job of sensing when he's losing interest and pull him in with Football talk are something like that. It all goes with being an informed journalist.

I like both theese fighters, but I'm too big of a Lawler fan. Kennedy seems like a good guy and a talented fighter, but I see Lawler getting a pretty impressive KO here. Probably in the late first or early second.

atomdanger
07-29-2011, 06:33 PM
I agree! It's funny to see the reporters squirm a little bit when interviewing him. Ariel does a pretty good job of sensing when he's losing interest and pull him in with Football talk are something like that. It all goes with being an informed journalist.

I like both theese fighters, but I'm too big of a Lawler fan. Kennedy seems like a good guy and a talented fighter, but I see Lawler getting a pretty impressive KO here. Probably in the late first or early second.

I agree.

I just hate it when a fighter is happy to ask questions,
then complains that journalists ask them dumb questions.
Or blame the guy for trying to start problems. Just say no comment.

I also think that, Ariel is the only decent journalist in mma.