PDA

View Full Version : Woman cuts off husbands penis, puts in disposal

philips4
07-13-2011, 04:36 PM
Wow, another Lorena Bobbitt, but no reattachment here! People are sick, and she could be sentenced to life in prison! Wow, kill your child (Casey Anthony) kill your wife (OJ) and go free... lesson learned? Finish the job and go free! OR, one I heard from my daughter, "be nice to your parents because apparently its now legal to kill you kids" What a messed up society!
L.A. NOW
Southern California -- this just in

« Previous Post | L.A. NOW Home | Next Post »

Woman cut off husband's penis, put it in disposal, police say
July 12, 2011 | 9:58 am

Cutpenis A 48-year-old woman was in custody Tuesday for allegedly drugging her husband, tying him to a bed and cutting off his penis, then throwing it in a garbage disposal, Garden Grove police said.

Officers arrived at a home on the 14000 block of Flower Street after the victim’s wife called 911 about 9 p.m. Monday to find a man tied to a bed and bleeding from his crotch, according to a Garden Grove police news release.

Catherine Kieu Becker, 48, who identified herself as the victim’s wife, told police she had drugged her husband’s dinner to make him sleepy, then tied him to a bed.

As he awoke, she cut off his penis with a knife, tossed it in the garbage disposal and turned the disposal on.

Police untied the victim, a 51-year-old man, who was taken UCI Medical Center, where he underwent emergency surgery.

Becker was arrested on charges of aggravated mayhem, false imprisonment, assault with a deadly weapon, administering a drug with intent to commit a felony, poisoning and spousal abuse.
Police said Becker and her husband were going through a divorce and that she told officers he “deserved it.”

The severe nature of the crime led detectives to classify it as “aggravated mayhem,” an offense punishable by up to life in prison, said Garden Grove Police Lt. Jeff Nightengale.

“You're not just depriving a person of a member or portion of their body or disfiguring them,” he said, “you're doing something that's so egregious we're not sure what's going to happen: if they're going to be able to reattach this or repair this person after such a violent attack.

“The intention by this person was to permanently deprive this victim of his genitalia,” Nightengale added.

The victim, who was not identified, told detectives Becker made him dinner, but he believed something was wrong with his food. He went to lie down and woke up to find himself tied to the bed, with his wife tugging his clothes off, he said. She then allegedly cut off his penis.

The victim went into surgery before detectives could get further details.

Investigators searched the home and recovered a rope and a knife.

Miss Foxy
07-13-2011, 04:42 PM
Wow, another Lorena Bobbitt, but no reattachment here! People are sick, and she could be sentenced to life in prison! Wow, kill your child (Casey Anthony) kill your wife (OJ) and go free... lesson learned? Finish the job and go free! OR, one I heard from my daughter, "be nice to your parents because apparently its now legal to kill you kids" What a messed up society!
L.A. NOW
Southern California -- this just in

« Previous Post | L.A. NOW Home | Next Post »

Bizarre and disgusting!! Sheeesh a simple divorce would have sufficed!!

VCURamFan
07-13-2011, 05:07 PM
yeah, I heard about this on the way into work this morning. Apparently the classy, all-star journalists over at TMZ had a "Who'd you rather?" poll on their site: Catherine or Lorena. :wacko:

DonnaMaria
07-13-2011, 05:10 PM
Nothing says "It's Over" quite like grinding up your mans meat!:scared0011::rolleyes:

If only Hallmark had made a card for this..............this all could have been avoided..................

Neezar
07-13-2011, 05:17 PM
Nothing says "It's Over" quite like grinding up your mans meat!:scared0011::rolleyes:

If only Hallmark had made a card for this..............this all could have been avoided..................

:laugh:

VCURamFan
07-13-2011, 05:38 PM
http://failblog.files.wordpress.com/2011/07/epic-fail-photos-probably-bad-news-marriage-counseling-fail.jpg

DonnaMaria
07-13-2011, 05:56 PM
Well......... actually Ben she didn't FAIL! She SUCCEEDED!:scared0011:

County Mike
07-13-2011, 06:08 PM
That's insane. They had already filed for divorce. Just let go.

Primadawn
07-13-2011, 06:09 PM
"Aggravated Mayhem" sounds like a UFC nickname! :laugh:

And frankly, "he deserved it" should be an actual legal defense in my book!:wink:

DonnaMaria
07-13-2011, 06:14 PM
That's insane. They had already filed for divorce. Just let it go.

She did. Down the disposal........

County Mike
07-13-2011, 06:31 PM
That's just so wrong. Without one, I don't think I'd see the point in living.

flo
07-13-2011, 07:52 PM
OMG

What kind of person could do such a thing? I find it hard to grasp that there are so many horrible people in this world. It's depressing, especially after reading this morning that the little boy from Brooklyn who went missing yesterday was just found, dismembered, and heaven knows what else happened to him.

This world is full of sick, sick human beings, damn.

VCURamFan
07-13-2011, 09:34 PM
"Aggravated Mayhem" sounds like a UFC nickname! :laugh:

And frankly, "he deserved it" should be an actual legal defense in my book!:wink:
Sounds like an accurate description of Jason Miller by the end of taping for TUF 14! :laugh:

Bonnie
07-13-2011, 10:41 PM
Becker was arrested on charges of aggravated mayhem, false imprisonment, assault with a deadly weapon, administering a drug with intent to commit a felony, poisoning and spousal abuse.

The severe nature of the crime led detectives to classify it as “aggravated mayhem,” an offense punishable by up to life in prison, said Garden Grove Police Lt. Jeff Nightengale.

Just think if they went after every man who has committed those same criminal acts against his wife or girlfriend with the same outrage and aggressive arm of the law... :wink:

But, hey, maybe she can get a change of venue to Florida and luck out with a jury like Casey Anthony got. :mad0233:

Maldonado136
07-14-2011, 12:27 AM
she should get life in prison. seriously.

JavierDLC
07-14-2011, 02:05 AM
Damn!! That's just wrong!! I say toss her in a solitary cell in ADX Florence Supermax Facility with a couple of Brothers! If you know what I mean...

:punch:

County Mike
07-14-2011, 12:43 PM
Just think if they went after every man who has committed those same crimes against his wife or girlfriend with the same outrage and aggressive arm of the law... :wink:

I'd like to see an article about a man who cut off his wife's penis. THAT would be a real shocker.

adamt
07-14-2011, 06:27 PM
Bizarre and disgusting!! Sheeesh a simple divorce would have sufficed!!

That's insane. They had already filed for divorce. Just let go.

she should get life in prison. seriously.

Damn!! That's just wrong!! I say toss her in a solitary cell in ADX Florence Supermax Facility with a couple of Brothers! If you know what I mean...

:punch:

let me give you a hypothetical..... let's say she caught him molesting her daughter, then would you guys be thinking she went overboard?

not me... if i caught anyone molesting any young girl i would do what she did

Bonnie
07-14-2011, 08:03 PM
I'd like to see an article about a man who cut off his wife's penis. THAT would be a real shocker.

You know I specifically "bolded" (for the men :tongue0011:) so there wouldn't be any misunderstanding as to what I meant. I was not referring to the actual act of "cutting off the penis", but rather what she's charged with. Those same criminal acts she's charged with men have been committing against women on a daily basis for years, and my point was "if only there was this same sense of immediate outrage and aggressive attitude and action when these same acts are perpetrated against women!".

I don't condone her actions and she should have to pay for them. I just wish the system was more equitable when it comes to women. But, "the penis" rules the law and the courts. :wink:

flo
07-14-2011, 08:33 PM
You know I specifically "bolded" (for the men :tongue0011:) so there wouldn't be any misunderstanding as to what I meant. I was not referring to the actual act of "cutting off the penis", but rather what she's charged with. Those same criminal acts she's charged with men have been committing against women on a daily basis for years, and my point was "if only there was this same sense of immediate outrage and aggressive attitude and action when these same acts are perpetrated against women!".

I don't condone her actions and she should have to pay for them. I just wish the system was more equitable when it comes to women. But, "the penis" rules the law and the courts. :wink:

I agree with you, Bonnie, it's not exactly a level playing field. I think that's one of the reasons people were so shocked at the Anthony verdict.

Miss Foxy
07-14-2011, 08:47 PM
let me give you a hypothetical..... let's say she caught him molesting her daughter, then would you guys be thinking she went overboard?

not me... if i caught anyone molesting any young girl i would do what she did

He would be shot and killed on the spot...

County Mike
07-15-2011, 11:35 AM

If that's the case, then no. She did the right thing. However, the article didn't mention anything even close to that so I'm thinking she's just a nutbag.

I think if a man was accused of cutting off his wife's breasts or any other type of mutilation, there would be just as much outrage against him.

Neezar
07-15-2011, 02:38 PM

I think if a man was accused of cutting off his wife's breasts or any other type of mutilation, there would be just as much outrage against him.

I'm not sure it would even make the news. :unsure-1: Just in the past couple of years I have seen (nevermind the normal beatings and broken bones) a woman with her nipples chewed off, another where her husband actually did try to cut one of her breast off, and yet another who was raped with a knife. There was no sense of outrage or public outcry.

Edit: Well there was outrage from us but it never made the news. And I'm sure these women wanted their privacy. I don't know how this man's story became public information.

County Mike
07-15-2011, 03:16 PM
I'm not sure it would even make the news. :unsure-1: Just in the past couple of years I have seen (nevermind the normal beatings and broken bones) a woman with her nipples chewed off, another where her husband actually did try to cut one of her breast off, and yet another who was raped with a knife. There was no sense of outrage or public outcry.

Edit: Well there was outrage from us but it never made the news. And I'm sure these women wanted their privacy. I don't know how this man's story became public information.

I don't know why those stories didn't make the news, but those men also need to die.

flo
07-15-2011, 07:29 PM

Oh, that's horrible, Neez. You must have nightmares from the things you've seen. :cry:

Anyone who would mutilate another person is a sick, deranged individual and deserves to be prosecuted to the full extent of the law to protect the rest of us.

Bonnie
07-15-2011, 09:13 PM

I would hope so Mike. A woman here was attacked by her estranged boyfriend/husband with a machete a month or so ago and then he tried to set her on fire. Sadly, there are quite a few stories like this especially with the guy setting the woman on fire. One of my Houston docs did the facial reconstruction of the woman (Carolyn) from Dallas whose boyfriend shot her in the face with a shotgun several years ago; he shot and killed her mother also. Of course, she'll never look or be the same, but they did a remarkable job considering the extent of the damage done.

I wasn't trying to get in a pissing contest about which situation is worse...they're all horrific. Besides, it wouldn't be a fair contest because you can point and shoot. :laugh:

flo
07-15-2011, 10:23 PM
Besides, it wouldn't be a fair contest because you can point and shoot. :laugh:

Oh my, naughty Bonnie!!!
:laugh::laugh::laugh:

NateR
07-17-2011, 07:18 AM
But, "the penis" rules the law and the courts. :wink:

Sorry but I wholeheartedly disagree with that. Tell that to any man trying to defend himself from false abuse or molestation charges, or to any man who is trying to gain custody of his children after a divorce and you will see how wrong that comment is.

All a woman needs to do is accuse a man of abusing her and he's essentially treated as guilty even when there is no evidence. I've known male teachers who were falsely accused of molesting their female students. The girls make up the charges because they know that they will stick regardless of whether there is evidence or not. Even if the charges get dismissed, the male teachers are essentially marked for life. I've also had friends who were accused or rape or abuse when they were innocent and it took years to live down the stigma.

Silverback
07-17-2011, 03:04 PM
Sorry but I wholeheartedly disagree with that. Tell that to any man trying to defend himself from false abuse or molestation charges, or to any man who is trying to gain custody of his children after a divorce and you will see how wrong that comment is.

All a woman needs to do is accuse a man of abusing her and he's essentially treated as guilty even when there is no evidence. I've known male teachers who were falsely accused of molesting their female students. The girls make up the charges because they know that they will stick regardless of whether there is evidence or not. Even if the charges get dismissed, the male teachers are essentially marked for life. I've also had friends who were accused or rape or abuse when they were innocent and it took years to live down the stigma.

Have to agree with Nate on that one, all it takes is the woman to say that, and you are in big trouble, case in point, the town I grew up in a girl got caught in something she started and cried rape, she let this lie go for quite some time, the 2 guys told the truth, they was looked at like their skin was falling off, and got beat up, bad, more then a few times, had to leave town. Everyone close to what happen knew the truth, only after a girlfriend of the girl told the right people did the girl tell the truth. But the damage was already done.

Neezar
07-17-2011, 06:40 PM
Have to agree with Nate on that one, all it takes is the woman to say that, and you are in big trouble, case in point, the town I grew up in a girl got caught in something she started and cried rape, she let this lie go for quite some time, the 2 guys told the truth, they was looked at like their skin was falling off, and got beat up, bad, more then a few times, had to leave town. Everyone close to what happen knew the truth, only after a girlfriend of the girl told the right people did the girl tell the truth. But the damage was already done.

That is so sad. :sad:

Bonnie
07-17-2011, 08:57 PM

I can't argue with either of you about that because it does happen and it's a terrible thing. I've agreed with you before on this, Nate, and I think there should be harsh consequences for people who make these types of false accusations because of the irreparable harm it does. It really is terrible because the accuser is really the offender and the accused, the victim. Also, in cases where women falsely accuse, they do a terrible injustice to those women who truly are the victims of rape. However, that still doesn't make my statement any less true...it's still a man's world and that includes our justice system.

The comment you quoted was about two things: 1) women who are already victims of their husbands and boyfriends who are then victimized again by a system that fails to protect them, and that includes male judges that make horrendous decisions that end either in the woman being horribly injured (lots of times disfigured), or dead; and 2) women who are serving life with no possibility of parole because the law and courts failed to protect them from their abusers.

Injustice is injustice whether done to a man or a woman, but I feel women as a whole have gotten the shorter end of the stick when it comes to justice.