PDA

View Full Version : Brett Rogers Arrested

VCURamFan
06-30-2011, 07:22 PM
http://middleeasy.com/images/stories/Author_Zeus/2011/06.5/rogersmug.jpg

Oh no Rogers. You've now entered the realm of MMA fighter mugshots, a realm that I've never experienced (yet). According to MyFox9, Rogers was arrested last night for domestic assault via strangulation and apparently knocking out his wife's tooth. It appears that Rogers was intoxicated during the altercation. Check out this MyFox9 (http://www.myfoxtwincities.com/dpp/news/Minn.-MMA-Fighter-Rogers-Charged-in-Wife-Beating-jun-30-2011)excerpt for more info.

DAKOTA COUNTY, Minn. - Major-league Mixed Martial Artist and Apple Valley, Minn. resident Brett Rogers was arrested and jailed in connection with assaulting his wife Wednesday in their south metro home. She was reportedly strangled, punched repeatedly in the head and face and lost a tooth in the struggle.

Brett Charles Rogers, 30, has been charged with assault in the third degree, domestic assault by strangulation and pattern of stalking conduct -- all felonies --in Dakota County. He was also charged with endangerment of a child, a gross misdameanor.

His wife blacked out from being choked, suffered a golf ball sized wound on her face among smaller wounds. The couples daughter had tried to intervene after she saw Rogers strike her mother.

Rogers admits he had been drinking before an argument broke out with he and his wife. He claims she punched him and he returned force.

The local fighter made his first court appearance Thursday. Bail was set at $100,00 with conditions. He is again expected in court Friday at 11 a.m.

flo
06-30-2011, 07:23 PM
Lovely individual.

rockdawg21
06-30-2011, 07:30 PM
Pussy

Maldonado136
06-30-2011, 07:46 PM
"A neighbor reported that he had looked out his window and saw Rogers standing over his wife, repeatedly punching her in the head and face as she lay on the ground. Another neighbor stated that he saw her with blood “streaming from her face and mouth” with what looked to be a missing tooth.

Rogers’ nine-year old daughter saw the incident unfold and yelled at her father to stop. Rogers’ ten-year old daughter was also present and witnessed the attack, admitting that she had seen her father strike her mother in the past. She also reported that her father had struck the children within the last two years."

dang

kevint13
06-30-2011, 07:49 PM
This is pretty despicable. Especially if he has hit his kids too.

Twinsmama
06-30-2011, 09:27 PM
i hope the neighbors didn't just watch. if it's true and he struck the kids within the last 2 years.....well not sure exactly what to say about that. hopefully this time he knocked some sense into the woman. i can't stand a man that would hit a woman or a child....i can't stand a woman that would let a man hit her or a child.

Neezar
06-30-2011, 11:31 PM
This is so sad.

Blade
06-30-2011, 11:52 PM
Mrs Rogers just needs to learn a couple of basic takedowns and she'll be perfectly safe.

cheachea
07-01-2011, 12:18 AM
I'm so glad Fedor knocked this clown out.

rockdawg21
07-01-2011, 01:45 AM
Mrs Rogers just needs to learn a couple of basic takedowns and she'll be perfectly safe.
LOL

flo
07-01-2011, 02:15 AM

Blade, you are so twisted. :laugh:

Cheachea, as much as we disagree on some things, you have the best sig pics.

County Mike
07-01-2011, 11:19 AM

:laugh:

cheachea
07-01-2011, 04:16 PM
Blade, you are so twisted. :laugh:

Cheachea, as much as we disagree on some things, you have the best sig pics.

LOL, Thanks :)

wavetar
07-01-2011, 06:59 PM
Brett Rogers = total douchebag

KENTUCKYREDBONE
07-01-2011, 11:45 PM
If convicted he should serve time and be fired from Strike force! Probably will be to!

rockdawg21
07-02-2011, 12:51 AM
If convicted he should serve time and be fired from Strike force! Probably will be to!
I often wonder if those types of clauses are in their contracts? Misdemeanors, fine, virtually everybody's had one of those during their lifetime, but anybody convicted of a felony should get an outright permanent release of their contract. Not sure while pending investigation, but I'm still firm on the "innocent until proven guilty" (by a jury of your peers :laugh:), let 'em fight.

rearnakedchoke
07-03-2011, 03:52 PM
what trash ... hopefully he actually does time and not plead out ... BS if he does ...

sounds like his wife put up a better fight than arlovski too ...

Maldonado136
07-03-2011, 04:32 PM

They cut him from Strikeforce immediately after that news came out. He's done.

bj44
07-03-2011, 05:56 PM

if onlly arlovski had misses rodgers chin

glad this scumbad is gone... Has no fighting skills at all either besides being a behemoth with basic stand up skills.

KENTUCKYREDBONE
07-03-2011, 06:42 PM
They cut him from Strikeforce immediately after that news came out. He's done.

Their must be some pretty strong evidence agianst him!

CAVEMAN
07-06-2011, 02:26 PM
What a tool!

CAVEMAN
07-18-2011, 05:38 PM
He's from the slapaho tribe!:laugh:

Neezar
07-18-2011, 09:00 PM
He's from the slapaho tribe!:laugh:

:scared0011:

:laugh::laugh::laugh:

Spiritwalker