PDA

View Full Version : Who is going to Nashvegas aka Nashville

Preach
03-12-2009, 02:10 PM
To the UFC Fight Night on April the 1st? I will be going that morning and returning that night back to Illiniois. Just checking to see who all will be there

Llamafighter
03-12-2009, 02:36 PM
To the UFC Fight Night on April the 1st? I will be going that morning and returning that night back to Illiniois. Just checking to see who all will be there

I wish! I lived there for a year, and off course they never bothered having UFC while I was around:(
you should think about staying over and hitting up some music clubs while you're there.

Preach
03-12-2009, 02:53 PM
I wish! I lived there for a year, and off course they never bothered having UFC while I was around:(
you should think about staying over and hitting up some music clubs while you're there.

I have been there a zillion times it is only a 3 hour drive from here. I have a buddy that owns a bunch of hotels and one of them is there. So I have free boarding but I need to work on Thursday

Llamafighter
03-12-2009, 03:35 PM
I have been there a zillion times it is only a 3 hour drive from here. I have a buddy that owns a bunch of hotels and one of them is there. So I have free boarding but I need to work on Thursday

ah, understood. not a bad drive.

County Mike
03-12-2009, 07:11 PM

Sounds like a sweet deal. Free board at any resort area could always come in handy.

Preach
03-12-2009, 07:55 PM
Sounds like a sweet deal. Free board at any resort area could always come in handy.
:laugh: :laugh: all his hotels are in Tennesse and Kentucky not much there in the way of resorts:laugh: :laugh:

County Mike
03-12-2009, 07:56 PM
Well, I consider Nashville a resort town. Maybe I should have said "tourist" town instead. As for Kentucky - you've got me there. I've never been but haven't heard much about it to tempt me.

Llamafighter
03-12-2009, 08:57 PM
:laugh: :laugh: all his hotels are in Tennesse and Kentucky not much there in the way of resorts:laugh: :laugh:

Opryland has a river that runs through it:)

Preach
03-12-2009, 10:05 PM
Well, I consider Nashville a resort town. Maybe I should have said "tourist" town instead. As for Kentucky - you've got me there. I've never been but haven't heard much about it to tempt me.

I was being funny.. Nashville and Knoxville areas are awesome...

Neezar
03-13-2009, 02:29 AM

We used to go to Bowling Green, KY every years, sometimes twice for the motorcycle drag races. It was pretty cool. Beautiful country, good people. :) And oh yeah, they have the corvette museum, too. :w00t:

billwilliams70
03-13-2009, 10:29 AM
I wish (Nashvegas is just down the road from FT Campbell) I was gonna be there, but I'll still be here in the AFG. I'm glad that the UFC is coming to TN though. Hopefully they'll have the Rampage V LHW Champion fight there.

Later.

3dlee
03-13-2009, 04:59 PM
My girlfriend and I will be attending! Our first UFC event ever. Definitley stoked. What section are you seated in? We're in section 105. Didnt quite have the money to splurge for floor seats this time.

Tyburn
03-14-2009, 11:27 PM
Sorry, I'm looking after my Budgie full time.

Dont worry, we'll watch from home and wave to you on TV. I'm gonna train him to say Bruce Buffer style "Annnnnnnnnnnd Nowwwwwwwwwwwwwwww" :laugh: or "Its alllllllllll over"

I refuse to teach him how to say "Niiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiice" though :angry: