PDA

View Full Version : US Federal Government Launches "international Strategy for CYBERSPACE"

Tyburn
05-16-2011, 11:14 PM
:laugh: its a First for the western world...as The Federal Government of the United States decides to begin proposals on Legislation to police the Internet

China got their first...and told Google to shove it apparently :mellow:

Anyway...Clinton and a Homeland Security chap talk...endlessly about it on a random video I watched recently...just thought you'd all like to know that with a Politics Section on this Forum...Barack Obama is watching you.... :ninja:

:laugh::laugh::laugh:

logrus
05-17-2011, 02:30 AM
Every year they talk about policing it, this has been going on since before hypertext ... :laugh:

Ohh, in case people were curious thats about 1990, actually I think the first browser was 93-94,

County Mike
05-17-2011, 11:10 AM
Hopefully they just leave it alone. It would be nice to have one thing that is completely free and open, no matter how good or bad that may be.

logrus
05-17-2011, 12:23 PM
Hopefully they just leave it alone. It would be nice to have one thing that is completely free and open, no matter how good or bad that may be.

Well were all ready being monitored thru different means by the Gov, and along with our ISP. So it's slowly started, I just fear what would happen if it got worse.

The only thing is the Gov would have to get tota control over the thousands of different ISP service providers, which I don't see happening, creating a law to ban certain things might be their choice of route, but then again thats such a huge gray area in itself.