PDA

View Full Version : Just a thought!

KENTUCKYREDBONE
03-11-2009, 07:51 AM
With all the economic problems facing this County right now,with the war on terror and everything else, Ain't the Obama administration got bigger more important things to worry about than what Rush Limbaugh says?

MattHughesRocks
03-11-2009, 02:56 PM
I'd say never listen to what Rush says ever :blink:

Crisco
03-11-2009, 03:18 PM
IF no one listened to him he would just go away.

Beauty of ratings.

KENTUCKYREDBONE
03-11-2009, 06:46 PM
I'd say never listen to what Rush says ever :blink:

Maybe you ought to consider listening a few times even if you do disagree with him! That way you will have a better idea of just what he did and didn't say. But my main point was don't the Obama administration and their lapdogs at MSNBC have better more important things to do than attack a Radio talk show host like Rush. I don't expect nobody to agree with Rush on everything. I do however think that its silly to get so bent out of shape when he expresses a negative opinion of someone!

Josh
03-11-2009, 07:39 PM
I listened to Rush for years but I finally gave up on him a couple years ago since he rarely criticised the Republican party. There is no doubt that he has a huge impact on the political landscape though.

Moose
03-11-2009, 09:02 PM
Maybe you ought to consider listening a few times even if you do disagree with him! That way you will have a better idea of just what he did and didn't say. But my main point was don't the Obama administration and their lapdogs at MSNBC have better more important things to do than attack a Radio talk show host like Rush. I don't expect nobody to agree with Rush on everything. I do however think that its silly to get so bent out of shape when he expresses a negative opinion of someone!

Hell would be stranded on a raft in the hot sun with no wind, and no way to drown, with Rosie O on your left, and Rush on your right.

Miss Foxy
03-11-2009, 09:09 PM
Hell would be stranded on a raft in the hot sun with no wind, and no way to drown, with Rosie O on your left, and Rush on your right.
Yes most definitely!! uggg.. Which one is more annoying? The saga will continue!!

Crisco
03-11-2009, 09:11 PM
Yes most definitely!! uggg.. Which one is more annoying? The saga will continue!!

I personally feel Rosie is more annoying.. Rush atleast understands the issue

Rosie just kind of pukes things out of her mouth.

Moose
03-11-2009, 09:12 PM

One deserves a pickaxe to the face, the other, a sledgehammer. I'm not sure which one deserves what. Perhaps I'll write about it tonite.

NateR
03-11-2009, 09:14 PM
Rush Limbaugh is awesome! I'd vote for that man for President if he actually ran and I'm 100% serious about that.

However, since Bush Jr. is gone and they're not going to be able to blame him for too much longer; the Democrats need a new conservative to vilify. They just don't realize that the more they attack Rush and take his words out of context, then the better his ratings get. And I believe that Rush speaks a lot of common sense and his brand of conservatism is pretty much exactly in line with what I believe.

WAR RUSH LIMBAUGH!!!! :cool:

Moose
03-11-2009, 09:16 PM

Rosie just kind of pukes things out of her mouth.

If you hate both of their politics like I do, it all comes down to whether you hate condescension of the highest order or carping of the worst kind.

Funny thing is, you won't be able to even know which I'm speaking of with that thought. They both are guilty of both.

Moose
03-11-2009, 09:17 PM
Rush Limbaugh is awesome! I'd vote for that man for President if he actually ran and I'm 100% serious about that.

However, since Bush Jr. is gone and they're not going to be able to blame him for too much longer; the Democrats need a new conservative to vilify. They just don't realize that the more they attack Rush and take his words out of context, then the better his ratings get. And I believe that Rush speaks a lot of common sense and his brand of conservatism is pretty much exactly in line with what I believe.

How did I know? :Whistle:

Crisco
03-11-2009, 09:18 PM
How did I know? :Whistle:

It wasn't that hard of a guess :tongue0011: :tongue0011: :tongue0011:

Atleast you always know where Nate stands which is more then you can say for most people. I respect him for that.

Moose
03-11-2009, 09:19 PM
It wasn't that hard of a guess :tongue0011: :tongue0011: :tongue0011:

Atleast you always know where Nate stands which is more then you can say for most people. I respect him for that.

I respect him for his consistency, if nothing else.

KENTUCKYREDBONE
03-12-2009, 06:58 AM
At least I find Rush entertaining! And on somethings I agree with Rush on! Oh and I heard him one day asking just who in the Republican party is being a conservative. Rosie O'Donalesbo on the other hand. Most times I can't stand her!

Miss Foxy
03-12-2009, 03:20 PM

Rosie just kind of pukes things out of her mouth. Yeah im kinda with ya on that Rosie is just gross!! Everything she says and does. Barf!!!

Llamafighter
03-12-2009, 03:49 PM

Rush, is that you?!

No big surprises in this post:)

It must be why we always see eye to eye on all things political :rolleyes:

;)

Crisco
03-12-2009, 04:47 PM
Nate is true red 100% conservative in every single aspect of the word.

I've actually never met anyone like him before which is why I guessed earlier that true conservatives were infact a minority in this country. Could be wrong I suppose...

Rock on for repping your beliefs.

MattHughesRocks
03-12-2009, 04:49 PM
Two words.....OH NO :huh: