PDA

View Full Version : No proof of Osama Bin Laden's death

rockdawg21
05-05-2011, 08:19 PM
Guess I'll start my own conspiracy theory on the subject...Obama promised us "change" and so far it's been an empty promise, except for the change in my pockets. Because he promised and didn't deliver, I'm going to say that until he proves Osama's death with the death photo, then I'm not going to believe it either. This is all a political ploy to become President again and Osama Bin Laden is involved to keep Obama in power.

VCURamFan
05-05-2011, 08:23 PM
Guess I'll start my own conspiracy theory on the subject...Obama promised us "change" and so far it's been an empty promise, except for the change in my pockets. Because he promised and didn't deliver, I'm going to say that until he proves Osama's death with the death photo, then I'm not going to believe it either. This is all a political ploy to become President again and Osama Bin Laden is involved to keep Obama in power.
HOLY CRAP, YOU'RE RIGHT, IT ALL FITS!!! :frantics:

Dethbob
05-05-2011, 08:24 PM
My theory is, he made the whole thing up to ruin Cinco de Mayo, because he hates Latinos.

Tyburn
05-05-2011, 08:25 PM

I imagine he must be dead...because the President couldnt risk not being certain...however...that doesnt mean he was killed when and how they said. All it means is they are 100percent certain he is dead.

I could see them killing him as they said, but it getting complicated and them changing their minds over little details...like the woman involved, or the 12 year old who claims he was executed...rather then killed in a raid. Eqaully I could see how Osama died ten years ago in those caves...and they have only recently had confirmation of this fact...and thus they stage a scenario to come up with a story to make this fact public...and do it at a time to help the administration.

Im pretty certain he's dead....im not so certain of anything else...like when, and how. Thats my honnest opinion...based on the fact that I dont trust Obama, that he has no physical proof, that the story changes depending which person you consult in his administration, and the dramatic timing of this event is terribly cooincidental.

flo
05-05-2011, 08:27 PM

ZOMG, HE'S RIGHT!!!

plus, I heard there was an owl on the top of the limo as it rolled into NYC...

rearnakedchoke
05-05-2011, 08:28 PM
its funny .. thousands of people complained when janet jackson bared her chest on national tv during the superbowl as inappropriate, but now thousands want to see a man with a hole in his head ... i don't think they should provide the pictures, but who am i ... it'll be plastered all over the place ... i wouldn't care if my kids saw the picture, but i am sure some parents would mind ..

rockdawg21
05-05-2011, 08:41 PM
its funny .. thousands of people complained when janet jackson bared her chest on national tv during the superbowl as inappropriate, but now thousands want to see a man with a hole in his head ... i don't think they should provide the pictures, but who am i ... it'll be plastered all over the place ... i wouldn't care if my kids saw the picture, but i am sure some parents would mind ..
LOL, now that's funny!

rockdawg21
05-05-2011, 08:42 PM
It's completely fool proof! Unless you have a working brain. :laugh:

rockdawg21
05-05-2011, 08:43 PM
I imagine he must be dead...because the President couldnt risk not being certain...however...that doesnt mean he was killed when and how they said. All it means is they are 100percent certain he is dead.

I could see them killing him as they said, but it getting complicated and them changing their minds over little details...like the woman involved, or the 12 year old who claims he was executed...rather then killed in a raid. Eqaully I could see how Osama died ten years ago in those caves...and they have only recently had confirmation of this fact...and thus they stage a scenario to come up with a story to make this fact public...and do it at a time to help the administration.

Im pretty certain he's dead....im not so certain of anything else...like when, and how. Thats my honnest opinion...based on the fact that I dont trust Obama, that he has no physical proof, that the story changes depending which person you consult in his administration, and the dramatic timing of this event is terribly cooincidental.
No way Dave. There's no doubt this is a political ploy by Obama and Al'Qaeda to keep Obama in power and make us financially crippled. There's just no other solution to it.

flo
05-05-2011, 08:52 PM

I don't think anyone is calling for the photos to be televised, particularly on Sunday during the "family hour", rnc.

I want them to release the pictures because those of the so-called "Arab Street" are REALLY conspiracy theorists. Did you read about the shark attack on the Sinai? The Egyptians blamed it on the Israelis. (http://www.frumforum.com/egypt-blames-shark-attack-on-israel) IMO, we need as many jihadists as possible looking at the pictures, recognizing it is UBL and getting the message, "if you mess with the US, you will end up like this". We need to be in a position of strength with our enemies, not sensitivity.

Personally, I don't care if I see it or not. I'd look if it was released though.

ufcfan2
05-05-2011, 10:00 PM
Do we really need to see pictures of his death? I'm not sure it would put it to rest for sure,but no matter if they did some would say it would be a fake pic.
If the 'Seal Team' says it was him then Im believe them or if they had some credible witness to say so. I'm not gonna go on a rant and say Obama/AlQeida are in cahoots to get Obama reelected thats just plain hate.
Is there alot of political gain to be made from this,sure and Obama needs to tread lightly as there is also political suicide as well.
I'm happy that there is some sort of closure to this,but theres still work to be done and no matter who was/is President when Osama was killed they need to keep us safe.

Miss Foxy
05-05-2011, 10:06 PM
Do we really need to see pictures of his death? I'm not sure it would put it to rest for sure,but no matter if they did some would say it would be a fake pic.
If the 'Seal Team' says it was him then Im believe them or if they had some credible witness to say so. I'm not gonna go on a rant and say Obama/AlQeida are in cahoots to get Obama reelected thats just plain hate.
Is there alot of political gain to be made from this,sure and Obama needs to tread lightly as there is also political suicide as well.
I'm happy that there is some sort of closure to this,but theres still work to be done and no matter who was/is President when Osama was killed they need to keep us safe.

+1

Tyburn
05-05-2011, 10:09 PM
there is also political suicide as well.

One can but only hope :laugh::ashamed:

NateR
05-05-2011, 10:34 PM

I'll take "Ridiculously Illogical Arguments" for $100, Alex! :laugh:

Obviously, if the images were made public, it would be within a context where parents were given the opportunity and the time to shield their children from seeing the photos, if they chose to. It wouldn't just be blasted all over the TV screen in the middle of an episode of Spongebob. :rolleyes:

Anyways, I don't know if there is a Navy SEAL alive who would lie to protect President Obama, so if they say Osama bin Laden is dead then I believe them.

flo
05-05-2011, 10:39 PM

+1

Er, I think rockdawg posted this thread as a joke after the brouhaha on cheachea's conspiracy theory thread.

:Whistle:

DonnaMaria
05-05-2011, 10:41 PM
I'm not saying that I want to see the pics......but can't they just put a rectangle over the area that is supposed to be really horrible........:huh:

like what they do when someone is streaking across a football field sans clothing...............

or what they did when Janet Jackson had the "wardrobe malfunction"........

that way people see the "photo" without seeing THE PHOTO

DonnaMaria
05-05-2011, 10:43 PM

Obviously, if the images were made public, it would be within a context where parents were given the opportunity and the time to shield their children from seeing the photos, if they chose to. It wouldn't just be blasted all over the TV screen in the middle of an episode of Spongebob. :rolleyes:

Anyways, I don't know if there is a Navy SEAL alive who would lie to protect President Obama, so if they say Osama bin Laden is dead then I believe them.

That would be one hell of an episode though! :laugh:

Miss Foxy
05-05-2011, 10:46 PM
Er, I think rockdawg posted this thread as a joke after the brouhaha on cheachea's conspiracy theory thread.

Correct, however I still liked what he said so that's why I plus 1'd him..:cool:

TexasRN
05-05-2011, 10:49 PM

This.

~Amy

logrus
05-06-2011, 02:16 AM
They posted Che's death pictures, why not Ladens.

Spiritwalker
05-06-2011, 12:02 PM

You have to look at the situation...

Where all of the people watching the superbowl.. expecting to see that?

No.

It was classless.. and a poor attempt to shock people (malfuction my arse.. the lyric was "gonna have you naked by the end of this song" and he ripped her top open on that line).... And football's game of the year.. is watched by millions of people...of all ages... had 98% of the people watching even seen a bare boob.. most likely.. but that's not what they were looking to see.. which .. IMO .. is why there were so many complaints.. and rightly so...

The people that want to see evidence of Bin Laden dead.. aren't going to be looking for it during a ESPN broadcast.. or a Movie of the Week. So there will be no shock value as opposed to watching your favorite Disney movie with your kids on Saturday morning.. and getting "Bloody Bin Laden" images in your face..

At least with movies.. and news stories you get the token.. "This story/movie may have sceens that will effect your young, ignored, pampered, over medicated troglodytes developing brains.. and drive them to climb bell towers with rifles. You can use your over inflated, half hearted parental discretion at this point.. if you care about your childeren at all.. "

You shouldn't have to expect to see garabage "entertainment" like J. Jackson trying to help her carrer by showing off a boob....and getting miliage from it... during the superbowl.

That's Latoya's job...

And you shouldn't have to worry about turning around and seeing graphic details of a bloody body plastered on the front page of websites.. and newspapers.. and such...

Spiritwalker
05-06-2011, 12:12 PM
Not only do I want to see the photos....

I want to see the videos...

I want to see the 4 camera shoot from the different SEALs...

I want to see it in night vision.. and infra red... and in HD!

I want to see the translations of the voices of those being shot by the SEALs... at the bottom of the screen...

and then I want to complain.... and find out why Jerry Bruckheimer and Michael Bay were not brought in to produce and direct the videos...

Can you imagine how many homes that could be built for soldiers and have lost limbs and such.. and soldiers taken care of.. if the government sold those vidoes...

County Mike
05-06-2011, 12:18 PM
For the record, I had no problem with Janet Jackson's boob.

Just saying.

rockdawg21
05-06-2011, 02:10 PM

No way, this was super serial! You all are just drinking the kool-aid and not seeing the..."truth". It's a political ploy involving Obama, Osama Bin Laden, and Al'Qaeda. How convenient...today, Al'Qaeda even confirmed his death! Something else got mixed into the kool-aid now. :laugh:

rearnakedchoke
05-06-2011, 02:11 PM
You have to look at the situation...

Where all of the people watching the superbowl.. expecting to see that?

No.

It was classless.. and a poor attempt to shock people (malfuction my arse.. the lyric was "gonna have you naked by the end of this song" and he ripped her top open on that line).... And football's game of the year.. is watched by millions of people...of all ages... had 98% of the people watching even seen a bare boob.. most likely.. but that's not what they were looking to see.. which .. IMO .. is why there were so many complaints.. and rightly so...

The people that want to see evidence of Bin Laden dead.. aren't going to be looking for it during a ESPN broadcast.. or a Movie of the Week. So there will be no shock value as opposed to watching your favorite Disney movie with your kids on Saturday morning.. and getting "Bloody Bin Laden" images in your face..

At least with movies.. and news stories you get the token.. "This story/movie may have sceens that will effect your young, ignored, pampered, over medicated troglodytes developing brains.. and drive them to climb bell towers with rifles. You can use your over inflated, half hearted parental discretion at this point.. if you care about your childeren at all.. "

You shouldn't have to expect to see garabage "entertainment" like J. Jackson trying to help her carrer by showing off a boob....and getting miliage from it... during the superbowl.

That's Latoya's job...

And you shouldn't have to worry about turning around and seeing graphic details of a bloody body plastered on the front page of websites.. and newspapers.. and such...

i understand what you are saying, but the pictures will make the front pages, they will make mainstream media ... with today's media, they will be all over the place ... like i said, i don't care if i see them or even my kids ... but the fact is, if they release them, they will be plastered all over the place .. not to mention it won't prove to the skeptics that the killing happened anyway ... they will say it was shopped blah blah blah .. the govt is in a no win situation ...