PDA

View Full Version : Rankle wants to know,why don't you mind your own business!

KENTUCKYREDBONE
03-10-2009, 07:34 PM
http://hotair.com/archives/2009/03/09/hot-air-tv-rangel-vs-mattera/

NateR
03-10-2009, 08:35 PM
Why is it so hard for Obama to find Democrats who aren't corrupt in some way? I'm starting to think that non-corrupt Democrats are the stuff of myths and legends.

"Corruptocrat." I love it! :laugh:

logrus
03-10-2009, 09:40 PM
Why is it so hard for Obama to find Democrats who aren't corrupt in some way? I'm starting to think that non-corrupt Democrats are the stuff of myths and legends.

Obama said he was going to make changes, I think finding all the corrupt Demos is a great start lmao.

Miss Foxy
03-10-2009, 09:41 PM

"Corruptocrat." I love it! :laugh: Im a non-corrupt Democrat!! lol. I don't think the world is ready for me though ...hehe!!:wacko:

bradwright
03-10-2009, 09:57 PM

are you a Republican Nate?
Really?:unsure-1:

rockdawg21
03-10-2009, 11:47 PM
I'd say "Real American" is more appropriate. :wink:

*Queues the Hulk Hogan entrance music*

NateR
03-11-2009, 12:12 AM

Actually, I'm closer to a Libertarian. The average Republican is way too liberal for me.

In fact, sometimes even Fox News is too liberal for me.:laugh:

bradwright
03-11-2009, 12:19 AM
Actually, I'm closer to a Libertarian. The average Republican is way too liberal for me.

In fact, sometimes even Fox News is too liberal for me.:laugh:

and somebody was saying you dont have a sense of humor,:laugh:

NateR
03-11-2009, 03:30 AM
and somebody was saying you dont have a sense of humor,:laugh:

What the part about Fox News being too liberal on some issues? I was actually telling the truth there.

bradwright
03-11-2009, 03:35 AM
What the part about Fox News being too liberal on some issues? I was actually telling the truth there.
yeah okay,:laugh: what ever helps you sleep at night,:laugh:

KENTUCKYREDBONE
03-11-2009, 08:44 AM
I think the answer the Wrangles question is this! IT IS OUR BUSSINESS!