PDA

View Full Version : Does anyone else on this board think 9/11 was an inside job ?

cheachea
05-02-2011, 04:28 AM
I know this is a very unpopular view to have about this and most of the time it is liberal Democrats that feel this way but after all the information I've seen on 9/11 I don't believe Islamic Terrorists were behind 9/11. I say that as a conservative Christian. I don't even believe George W. Bush is really a Christian. Is there anyone else on this board that feels this way ?

Play The Man
05-02-2011, 05:31 AM
No. I like you Cheachea, but you really need to stop believing these conspiracy theories. The Jesuits didn't kill Lincoln and 9/11 was not an inside job. There are so many interesting things to study in history, why waste your time on these fringe conspiracy theories?

County Mike
05-02-2011, 11:19 AM
No.

Neezar
05-02-2011, 11:35 AM
Wow.

Neezar
05-02-2011, 11:37 AM
I know this is a very unpopular view to have about this and most of the time it is liberal Democrats that feel this way but after all the information I've seen on 9/11 I don't believe Islamic Terrorists were behind 9/11. I say that as a conservative Christian. I don't even believe George W. Bush is really a Christian. Is there anyone else on this board that feels this way ?

Couldn't have been us. Do you know how hard it is to get a white man to kill himself for virgins? :huh:

:laugh:

rearnakedchoke
05-02-2011, 11:38 AM
so you are saying that the US killed the some 3000 people during 9/11 ??? then blamed that on al quaeda ... then sent in their troops to afghan and iraq to kill more people and have more US soldiers die?

Spiritwalker
05-02-2011, 12:05 PM
Sept 11th.. an inside job???

ermmm.. no.

Dethbob
05-02-2011, 12:53 PM
Does anyone else on this board think 9/11 was an inside job ?

Yes, absolutely.

Everything good you’ve ever heard about America is corporate propaganda.

Everything bad you’ve ever heard about America, no matter how outlandish, is completely true.

Happy now?

NateR
05-02-2011, 01:44 PM
Absolutely not. That's ridiculous.

Also I have no doubts whatsoever that GWB is a Christian.

Neezar
05-02-2011, 01:59 PM
Absolutely not. That's ridiculous.

Yeah, when I read the comment thrown in about Bush I realized it was a poor attempt at trolling. And sooo yesterday and unoriginal. Disappointing really. :unsure-1: Where have all the good trolls gone? :sad:

Spiritwalker
05-02-2011, 02:03 PM

Not trolling.. but why do you have no doubts?

NateR
05-02-2011, 02:30 PM
Not trolling.. but why do you have no doubts?

The best evidence we have is the burning level of hatred that so much of the world has for George W. Bush. Jesus told us to expect that kind of reaction from the world, because we are not of this world after we accept Christ. The world hated Jesus more than it's hated anyone in history, thus the world will hate His followers with an almost equal fervor.

NateR
05-02-2011, 02:32 PM
Disappointing really. :unsure-1:

Very disappointing....

I really have to question the mental capacity AND mental health of anyone who truly believes that 9/11 was an inside job. It represents the pinnacle of stupidity and is evidence of a mind that has ceased to function properly.

Mark
05-02-2011, 02:40 PM
Very disappointing....

I really have to question the mental capacity AND mental health of anyone who truly believes that 9/11 was an inside job. It represents the pinnacle of stupidity and is evidence of a mind that has ceased to function properly.

+1

Miss Foxy
05-02-2011, 03:09 PM
No. Not an inside job, however could have been handled very different in the first few hours of attack.. However no matter what is done or not done there would be finger pointing.

Spiritwalker
05-02-2011, 03:22 PM
The best evidence we have is the burning level of hatred that so much of the world has for George W. Bush. Jesus told us to expect that kind of reaction from the world, because we are not of this world after we accept Christ. The world hated Jesus more than it's hated anyone in history, thus the world will hate His followers with an almost equal fervor.

hmm... I like that. didn't really think of it that way.. but I can see that...

Spiritwalker
05-02-2011, 03:24 PM
Very disappointing....

there are people I have to work with that still say "the [name the government letters] blew up the buildings..." I heard them talking about it just a few hours ago...

kinda sad...

Primadawn
05-02-2011, 03:46 PM
I can't even believe people are still saying this crap. Ridiculous. Take off the tin foil hat and move on.

bradwright
05-02-2011, 04:28 PM
Yeah, when I read the comment thrown in about Bush I realized it was a poor attempt at trolling. And sooo yesterday and unoriginal. Disappointing really. :unsure-1: Where have all the good trolls gone? :sad:

cheer up...i'm still here ! :)

flo
05-02-2011, 04:48 PM

They're alive and well on the Bush thread. :laugh:

cheachea
05-02-2011, 05:12 PM
I used to think George Bush was a Christian until I saw videos like these. I want to tell you all I even prayed that Bush would become the president because I thought he was a Christian. I voted for him both times. So, I'm not trolling, I really feel this way.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mv0Ff1Fea-8&NR=1

Neezar
05-02-2011, 05:53 PM
cheer up...i'm still here ! :)

They're alive and well on the Bush thread. :laugh:

cheachea
05-02-2011, 06:01 PM
I've noticed everyone says take off the tin foil hat whenever someone questions "The Official" story that we are given to believe. People don't want to believe that there are evil people with in our own government.

Neezar
05-02-2011, 06:02 PM
I've noticed everyone says take off the tin foil hat whenever someone questions "The Official" story that we are given to believe. People don't want to believe that there are evil people with in our own government.

Yes, everyone else is wrong. You are right.

cheachea
05-02-2011, 06:06 PM
Yes, everyone else is wrong. You are right.
Neezer, You've never questioned anything about 9/11 ? Not one thing about 9/11 ? What do you think about building 7 that came down like a controlled demolition and was never hit by anything ?

cheachea
05-02-2011, 06:19 PM
I know I have a very unpopular view on this, so I'll stop talking about it. I'm not trying to upset anyone.

Play The Man
05-02-2011, 06:20 PM
Neezer, You've never questioned anything about 9/11 ? Not one thing about 9/11 ? What do you think about building 7 that came down like a controlled demolition and was never hit by anything ?
Popular Mechanics put out a book debunking all the "truther" myths. If you are having questions, you should buy a copy of the book.

Miss Foxy
05-02-2011, 06:20 PM
I know I have a very unpopular view on this, so I'll stop talking about it. I'm not trying to upset anyone.

I am not upset. Like my opinion matters! lol.. :wink:

Neezar
05-02-2011, 06:29 PM

How do you know it was not hit by anything? Maybe not by an airplane but it could have been pelted by debris from other explosions. There were testimonies from many firefighters, fire chiefs, etc about witnessed dangers going on in that building. That would be a LOT of people, normally respectable people (human heros/firefighters) that would have had to be in on that.

Dethbob
05-02-2011, 06:31 PM
What do you think about building 7 that came down like a controlled demolition and was never hit by anything ?

Didn’t you ever watch those shows about the controlled demolition teams? I takes WEEKS of work to set one of those up. All the drywall, insulation, wiring etc. has to be removed to allow direct access to the steel to do something like that with explosives. Wouldn’t someone who works there have noticed that all the walls were being removed long before the building was blown up?

You've never questioned anything about 9/11 ?

You should question at least one thing about these conspiracy theories before you swallow them whole.

Neezar
05-02-2011, 06:35 PM
You should question at least one thing about these conspiracy theories before you swallow them whole.

Thank you. If I have a choice to believe that a disaster was caused by terrorists or by my own government it is going to take undisputable proof before I choose my government.

Spiritwalker
05-02-2011, 06:45 PM

No one said that there weren't "evil" people in our government. I am sure there are.. I mean.. hell.. look at our President... :laugh:

seriously.. I don't know that he is evil.. just misguided... like alot of others...

But did the government cause the Sept 11th attacks...

The idea is laughable....

Anyone got any "Loose Change"? :Whistle:

REMY
05-02-2011, 06:52 PM
While I know our government does do covert Ops stuff and the CIA has their crazy Ops I can say there is no doubt that the report was truth...in my mind

cheachea
05-02-2011, 06:54 PM
REMY !! Glad to see you back Bro.

Spiritwalker
05-02-2011, 06:55 PM

The only thing I questioned was the plane that hit the Pentagon... I was there.. I got as close as I could... about a mile.. and I didn't see any plane wreckage...

I thought that was odd.. as the days progressed... but then I learned that a plane "vs" a hardened building like the Pentagon... = Pentagon Win.

And to say that the US govenrment would willing kill 3K+ of it's own citizens.. to go to war... makes me a bit "angry"

cheachea
05-02-2011, 06:58 PM
The only thing I questioned was the plane that hit the Pentagon... I was there.. I got as close as I could... about a mile.. and I didn't see any plane wreckage...

I thought that was odd.. as the days progressed... but then I learned that a plane "vs" a hardened building like the Pentagon... = Pentagon Win.

And to say that the US govenrment would willing kill 3K+ of it's own citizens.. to go to war... makes me a bit "angry"

That's exactly how I felt. I couldn't get past all the innocent people being killed. I came to realize that IF it was an inside job then who ever was apart of it was REALLY REALLY Evil.

Spiritwalker
05-02-2011, 07:41 PM
so why do you "call out" the offical report?

You make note of B7.. there has been many creditble reports on that one.. as well as the other damage done..

And the "inside job" websites have noting but "weird science" to back them up.. just asking..

Do you feel that it was an inside job? If so.. specifics please.

Dethbob
05-02-2011, 07:46 PM
A little while after 9/11 a guy I worked with started announcing that Flight 93 had been shot down with an EMP (ElectroMagnetic Pulse) missile.

I asked why, let alone how but why would they in the middle of a national crisis rush up to Area 51 to grab a super-secret doesn’t-even-exist-yet weapon to shoot down an airliner in Philadelphia when an old school Sidewinder would do the job. His eyes bugged out and he shouted “Because the government’s corrupt, man, they’re all criminals!”

I smiled and nodded slowly. What could I say to that? This guy had always seemed pretty reasonable before, but something was no longer plugged in up there.

TexasRN
05-02-2011, 07:54 PM
A little while after 9/11 a guy I worked with started announcing that Flight 93 had been shot down with an EMP (ElectroMagnetic Pulse) missile.

I asked why, let alone how but why would they in the middle of a national crisis rush up to Area 51 to grab a super-secret doesn’t-even-exist-yet weapon to shoot down an airliner in Philadelphia when an old school Sidewinder would do the job. His eyes bugged out and he shouted “Because the government’s corrupt, man, they’re all criminals!”

I smiled and nodded slowly. What could I say to that? This guy had always seemed pretty reasonable before, but something was no longer plugged in up there.

I have a crazy uncle who always gets fired up over conspiracy theories like that. He swears he knows exactly where Bigfoot lives. Oh and he likes to smoke weed and play the flute for the spirits of the trees in Washington. True story. :blink: He's fun at family gatherings since you never know what he's going to say next..... :laugh:

~Amy

Dethbob
05-02-2011, 08:23 PM
I have a crazy uncle who always gets fired up over conspiracy theories like that. He swears he knows exactly where Bigfoot lives. Oh and he likes to smoke weed and play the flute for the spirits of the trees in Washington. True story. :blink: He's fun at family gatherings since you never know what he's going to say next..... :laugh:

Great, I live in Washington, I probably know him!

Chuck
05-02-2011, 08:37 PM
I used to think George Bush was a Christian until I saw videos like these. I want to tell you all I even prayed that Bush would become the president because I thought he was a Christian. I voted for him both times. So, I'm not trolling, I really feel this way.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mv0Ff1Fea-8&NR=1

LOL... so what did you think of Love Wins by Bell?? :laugh:

TexasRN
05-02-2011, 08:42 PM
Great, I live in Washington, I probably know him!

You will only run across him if you are out in the woods when he's messing with Sasquatch. :laugh:

~Amy

flo
05-02-2011, 08:48 PM

~Amy

:laugh::laugh:

We're all a little wacky here in Washington. I blame the rain.

TheDotComKid
05-02-2011, 09:17 PM
I don't think 9/11 was an inside job but I have my doubts that bush is a christian based on another conspiracy theroy.Has anyone ever seen footage of the video taken at a place called the bohemian grove? it shows alot of high ranking republicans performing a strange ritual in front of a statue of an owl and they say a bunch of things that sound exactly like wiccan nature worship,isnt that idol worship? I promise I'm not trying to be a troll,I'm just telling you how I feel as a christian watching that ritual.

REMY
05-02-2011, 09:35 PM
REMY !! Glad to see you back Bro.

Always been around, check the boards every few days just don't post much.

cheachea
05-02-2011, 09:38 PM
I don't think 9/11 was an inside job but I have my doubts that bush is a christian based on another conspiracy theroy.Has anyone ever seen footage of the video taken at a place called the bohemian grove? it shows alot of high ranking republicans performing a strange ritual in front of a statue of an owl and they say a bunch of things that sound exactly like wiccan nature worship,isnt that idol worship? I promise I'm not trying to be a troll,I'm just telling you how I feel as a christian watching that ritual.

THIS ^^^^^^^^^ Finally someone who is not drinking the kool-aid. Have anyone of you guys listened to Alex Jones ?

Buzzard
05-02-2011, 09:45 PM

Ah, so there is no evidence at all I see.

It's impossible for me to hate what I don't believe in. I don't hate Bush, I just thought he was a lousy president and I dislike him for the damage he did.

Buzzard
05-02-2011, 09:47 PM
Very disappointing....

I was wondering when and who would start the immature name calling. Here you have it, people! At their finest.

:applause:

Cheachea, anything is possible, but this would have taken a lot of effort to pull off without some leak somewhere. Using Occam's Razor, it seems impossible that it could have been an inside jog, but again, it is still possible, even if only remotely so.

I do know that initial reports had some wrong information regarding names of the hijackers, but there seems to be valid responses to that.

The WTC buildings that came down without the direct hit from the planes is interesting, but I can't recall all I've read about them now. It does make one wonder how and why they came down like that. Seems I have some research to do now.

If you paint your tinfoil had like I have, no one will know you are wearing one.:laugh:

NateR
05-02-2011, 11:58 PM
Ah, so there is no evidence at all I see.

It's impossible for me to hate what I don't believe in. I don't hate Bush, I just thought he was a lousy president and I dislike him for the damage he did.

It's not really possible to prove that someone is a Christian, especially if you have never met them. True Christianity and false Christianity look nearly identical from the outside. Only GOD knows for sure who His followers are.

However, using Christ's words from John 15:18-19:

“If the world hates you, keep in mind that it hated me first. If you belonged to the world, it would love you as its own. As it is, you do not belong to the world, but I have chosen you out of the world. That is why the world hates you."

Then we can say that the baseless, but extremely intense, hatred that so many people seem to have of George W. Bush is the best indicator that his claims to be a Christian are true.

NateR
05-02-2011, 11:59 PM

Never heard of it. Is there a video somewhere?

KENTUCKYREDBONE
05-03-2011, 12:00 AM
Even if Bush wanted to (whitch I doubt) he couldn't pull a 9/11 off! It would require to much help to be a big conspiracy!

cheachea
05-03-2011, 12:05 AM
It's not really possible to prove that someone is a Christian, especially if you have never met them. True Christianity and false Christianity look nearly identical from the outside. Only GOD knows for sure who His followers are.

However, using Christ's words from John 15:18-19:

“If the world hates you, keep in mind that it hated me first. If you belonged to the world, it would love you as its own. As it is, you do not belong to the world, but I have chosen you out of the world. That is why the world hates you."

Then we can say that the baseless, but extremely intense, hatred that so many people seem to have of George W. Bush is the best indicator that his claims to be a Christian are true.

That's the thing NateR, I used to think the exact same thing until I saw some of the interview clips and the information about him being apart of Skull and Bones and Yale University.

cheachea
05-03-2011, 12:09 AM
This is the video to the Bohemian Grove thing.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=P_PAqT2JZOw

matthughesfan21
05-03-2011, 12:10 AM
I've heard these theories and I've seen things from people on both sides of the debate, after everything I've seen, I do NOT believe it was an inside job...Could things have been handled better? Yes...There were CIA briefings in the days and weeks leading up to the attack and little was done, but I believe this is because of the sheer volume of threats and briefings they receive on an almost daily basis, not because the government was in on it.

I'm not one for conspiracy theories, I tend to disagree with almost all of them..The only one I can think of off the top of my head that I actually agree with is the JFK assassination, and some of those theories even get wacky

NateR
05-03-2011, 12:17 AM
That's the thing NateR, I used to think the exact same thing until I saw some of the interview clips and the information about him being apart of Skull and Bones and Yale University.

Pay attention to who is presenting all of that information. Also, video footage can be edited and is almost always misleading when taken out of context.

NateR
05-03-2011, 12:24 AM
I've heard these theories and I've seen things from people on both sides of the debate, after everything I've seen, I do NOT believe it was an inside job...Could things have been handled better? Yes...There were CIA briefings in the days and weeks leading up to the attack and little was done, but I believe this is because of the sheer volume of threats and briefings they receive on an almost daily basis, not because the government was in on it.

I'm not one for conspiracy theories, I tend to disagree with almost all of them..The only one I can think of off the top of my head that I actually agree with is the JFK assassination, and some of those theories even get wacky

Hindsight is 20/20. Mistakes will always be made and things could always have been done differently. However, prior to 9/11, no one believed that the terrorists would be capable of carrying out an attack on that scale.

As for JFK, I think that, from some of the most recent evidence I've heard about, there's no real reason for me to doubt the official story. Even if it's not 100% accurate, why does it really matter? If you're putting all of your faith in your government, then you're a fool and the Bible would define that as idolatry.

Buzzard
05-03-2011, 12:36 AM
However, prior to 9/11, no one believed that the terrorists would be capable of carrying out an attack on that scale.

Speculation, and wrong at that.

If Timothy McVeigh and Terry Nichols could pull of OKC, why would people think bigger terrorist acts couldn't be pulled off?

NateR
05-03-2011, 12:55 AM
Speculation, and wrong at that.

If Timothy McVeigh and Terry Nichols could pull of OKC, why would people think bigger terrorist acts couldn't be pulled off?

I'm talking about a simultaneous, coordinated attack in more than one city. The government knew that these terrorist cells were planning big attacks (some of them even involving multiple plane hijackings), but we had been able to stop most of them. Just because someone is planning something big, doesn't necessarily mean that they are capable of carrying it out.

Chuck
05-03-2011, 01:34 AM

Oswald acted alone. No conspiracy. No second shooter on a grassy knoll. :wink:

TheDotComKid
05-03-2011, 03:50 AM
Pay attention to who is presenting all of that information. Also, video footage can be edited and is almost always misleading when taken out of context.

Why dont you waste a little time researching it before you dismiss it? why ask for a video when your mind isnt open enough to even listen or question what you seen? this is a serious allegation being made against your goverment. I would watch the whole documentary inside the bohemian grove if I were you than tell us what you think...I say this with love and concern,Nate.

Spiritwalker
05-03-2011, 04:22 AM
Oswald acted alone. No conspiracy. No second shooter on a grassy knoll. :wink:

I am no Oliver Stone "fan"...

but there was one thing.....

"Back and to the right.. Back and to the right.... Back and to the right.."

Llamafighter
05-03-2011, 11:50 AM
No way. I know a lot of people out here who would punch someone in the mouth for even mentioning it, either. Every year on 9/11 these conspiracy wackos actually show up at the memorial service and start spewing their B.S.
imagine being the son, daughter, brother, sister, mother, father, friend, or spouse of someone that died, and having to hear this crap....
ridiculous

Spiritwalker
05-03-2011, 12:21 PM
No way. I know a lot of people out here who would punch someone in the mouth for even mentioning it, either. Every year on 9/11 these conspiracy wackos actually show up at the memorial service and start spewing their B.S.
imagine being the son, daughter, brother, sister, mother, father, friend, or spouse of someone that died, and having to hear this crap....
ridiculous

I agree... You don't want to stoop to their level of.."stupid" by arguing... and that doesn't do any good... and punching them in the face.. while momentarily gratifiying.. only makes you look bad...

Llamafighter
05-03-2011, 12:47 PM
I agree... You don't want to stoop to their level of.."stupid" by arguing... and that doesn't do any good... and punching them in the face.. while momentarily gratifiying.. only makes you look bad...

I'm surprised it hasn't happened. you see the image of a child hold a photo of their deceased parent whil some foil hat in a t-shirt is yelling that the government killed them.

rearnakedchoke
05-03-2011, 12:53 PM
imo you can twist facts etc about anything and make it look like reality .. some people still don't think man has ever landed on the moon ... anytime you have only information presented from one side, the aim is to skew peoples opinions ...

rockdawg21
05-03-2011, 01:28 PM
http://30.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_lj4bz2uxgF1qie5lqo1_500.jpg

http://www.matt-hughes.com/forums/attachment.php?attachmentid=214&stc=1&d=1304429272

Chuck
05-04-2011, 01:33 AM
I am no Oliver Stone "fan"...

but there was one thing.....

"Back and to the right.. Back and to the right.... Back and to the right.."

Do you like to read? If you do I can recommend a great book that explains everything... and I mean everything!

It's written by a gentleman who was absolutely convinced the assassination was a conspiracy so he decided to write a book about it. The more research he did the more of the "theories" he proved false. Eventually he had to switch perspectives because the truth was proving theory after theory false.

The book is called "Case Closed" by Gerald Posner. He's a good guy that I've spent a few hours with. You should check it out.

NateR
05-04-2011, 01:43 AM
Why dont you waste a little time researching it before you dismiss it? why ask for a video when your mind isnt open enough to even listen or question what you seen? this is a serious allegation being made against your goverment. I would watch the whole documentary inside the bohemian grove if I were you than tell us what you think...I say this with love and concern,Nate.

Edited video is not a reflection of reality - it's a reflection of the video editor's perception of reality. It's something that we ALWAYS need to keep in mind when watching these kinds of documentaries: who made it and what statement are they trying to make?

That's not being closed minded, it's just a fact. Take a video editing class and you'll see what I mean... or you can just continue to fall hook, line and sinker for whatever propaganda piece you watch next on television or the internet.

Also, lots of people make "serious allegations" against our government. It doesn't necessarily mean that there is any truth in what they say.

TheDotComKid
05-04-2011, 02:48 AM
here's a video with JFK speaking on secret societies http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xhZk8ronces

and heres a vid on skull & bones http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=M2HFw9l1WeY

rockdawg21
05-04-2011, 03:13 AM
here's a video with JFK speaking on secret societies http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xhZk8ronces

and heres a vid on skull & bones http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=M2HFw9l1WeY
Here's a video on why conspiracy theorists are morons:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=phCiDVp5L-E

So what does this video prove? Nothing, just like every other video posted about conspiracy theories. :rolleyes:

Buzzard
05-04-2011, 04:27 AM
I'm talking about a simultaneous, coordinated attack in more than one city. The government knew that these terrorist cells were planning big attacks (some of them even involving multiple plane hijackings), but we had been able to stop most of them. Just because someone is planning something big, doesn't necessarily mean that they are capable of carrying it out.

I am one who believed it could be pulled off. I know how lax the security is/was at a couple major airports. Granted it's gotten better, but there is a lot of room for improvement.

My comment was in regard to your "However, prior to 9/11, no one believed that the terrorists would be capable of carrying out an attack on that scale." quote.

cheachea
05-04-2011, 04:44 AM
It reminds me of the Matrix. Ignorance is bliss. Just remember these verses:

Luke 8:17 (New King James Version)
17 For nothing is secret that will not be revealed, nor anything hidden that will not be known and come to light.

and

1 John 5:19 (New King James Version)
19 We know that we are of God, and The Whole World Lies Under The Sway of The Wicked One.

and

Matt 4:8 (New King James Version)
8 Again, the devil took Him up on an exceedingly high mountain, and showed Him all the kingdoms of the world and their glory. 9 And he said to Him, “All these things I will give You if You will fall down and worship me.”

That's the last thing I'll say about it.

Llamafighter
05-04-2011, 12:35 PM

So what does this video prove? Nothing, just like every other video posted about conspiracy theories. :rolleyes:

:laugh::laugh:

NateR
05-04-2011, 12:42 PM
I am one who believed it could be pulled off. I know how lax the security is/was at a couple major airports. Granted it's gotten better, but there is a lot of room for improvement.

My comment was in regard to your "However, prior to 9/11, no one believed that the terrorists would be capable of carrying out an attack on that scale." quote.

The "no one" was a generalization, I'm pretty sure that most people reading the statement didn't think I meant every single person on the planet.... except you of course. :rolleyes: I guess, I should have said "most people didn't believe that terrorists would be capable of carrying out an attack on that scale."

If you're going to pick a nit over every word I type, then I'll choose my words more carefully next time.

NateR
05-04-2011, 12:47 PM
It reminds me of the Matrix. Ignorance is bliss. Just remember these verses:

Luke 8:17 (New King James Version)
17 For nothing is secret that will not be revealed, nor anything hidden that will not be known and come to light.

and

1 John 5:19 (New King James Version)
19 We know that we are of God, and The Whole World Lies Under The Sway of The Wicked One.

and

Matt 4:8 (New King James Version)
8 Again, the devil took Him up on an exceedingly high mountain, and showed Him all the kingdoms of the world and their glory. 9 And he said to Him, “All these things I will give You if You will fall down and worship me.”

That's the last thing I'll say about it.

That's very true. GOD has allowed Satan to be the ruler of every kingdom and government on this earth. However, that point is not really relevant to this discussion. No one here believes that our government is perfect or beyond reproach. However, there is no sense demonizing every single person who serves in our government just because someone makes a video and posts it on the internet.

TheDotComKid
05-05-2011, 03:10 AM

I dont know why you directed that video at me:huh:I said I dont think 9/11 was an inside job, I just said the imagery at the bohemian grove seemed gothic and unchristian and if you watched that whole ritual they perform called the "cremation of care" you would have to say that it's seems at the very least strange,but will you look up any of this? my bet is no.Plz explain the need for a ritual such as the cremation of care? and all the skulls and crossbones everywhere? you know the nazi's wore a skull and crossbones on their cap...and thanks for calling me a moron because I don't believe everything I hear including conspiracies,you are such a good hearted christian.

rockdawg21
05-05-2011, 01:33 PM
I dont know why you directed that video at me:huh:I said I dont think 9/11 was an inside job, I just said the imagery at the bohemian grove seemed gothic and unchristian and if you watched that whole ritual they perform called the "cremation of care" you would have to say that it's seems at the very least strange,but will you look up any of this? my bet is no.Plz explain the need for a ritual such as the cremation of care? and all the skulls and crossbones everywhere? you know the nazi's wore a skull and crossbones on their cap...and thanks for calling me a moron because I don't believe everything I hear including conspiracies,you are such a good hearted christian.
Sorry, I wasn't trying to point at you directly, I'm just pointing out that conspiracy theorists are morons and that your videos don't prove anything.

Buzzard
05-05-2011, 05:48 PM
Wait a minute. You are saying that anyone who believes there are secret societies are morons. I would say that people who doubt that there are "secret societies" are the morons if you wish to call folks names. You equate believing that there are "secret societies" to being a conspiracy theorist. Huh?

Have you not heard of any of them?

Buzzard
05-05-2011, 05:51 PM
That's very true. GOD has allowed Satan to be the ruler of every kingdom and government on this earth. However, that point is not really relevant to this discussion. No one here believes that our government is perfect or beyond reproach. However, there is no sense demonizing every single person who serves in our government just because someone makes a video and posts it on the internet.

It's amusing to me that you think that everything can be edited, faked, made up, etc., except for the bible.

Spiritwalker
05-05-2011, 06:04 PM
Do you like to read? If you do I can recommend a great book that explains everything... and I mean everything!

It's written by a gentleman who was absolutely convinced the assassination was a conspiracy so he decided to write a book about it. The more research he did the more of the "theories" he proved false. Eventually he had to switch perspectives because the truth was proving theory after theory false.

The book is called "Case Closed" by Gerald Posner. He's a good guy that I've spent a few hours with. You should check it out.

Does the book explain how a guy shot in the top back of the head.. doesn't move forward???? Kenitic engery... :Whistle:

but seriously.. I love to read.. been reading way to much martail arts books and hisstory lately.. need a break....I will look into it...

rockdawg21
05-05-2011, 06:09 PM
Wait a minute. You are saying that anyone who believes there are secret societies are morons. I would say that people who doubt that there are "secret societies" are the morons if you wish to call folks names. You equate believing that there are "secret societies" to being a conspiracy theorist. Huh?

Have you not heard of any of them?
Ugh, guess my explanation sucked. Yes, there are definitely secret societies, but conspiracy theorists are morons.

Spiritwalker
05-05-2011, 06:11 PM
Back on the rails.....

or at least one rail....

I would love to see/hear/touch/taste ANYTHING that would prove that Sept 11th was "an inside job"...

Cause I just don't see it.. I try to be as open minded as possible about as much as possible..... religion/sexuality/race releations/LoOP/Hitler and many many other things.. I can normally "understand".. antoehr persons view point.. even if I 100% disagree... I can understand...

I have yet to be given any real evidence that Sept 11th was an "inside job".

I do understand that our government knew "something was going to happen".. but not what... and there is no way to call that an "inside job".

Spiritwalker
05-05-2011, 06:14 PM
Ugh, guess my explanation sucked. Yes, there are definitely secret societies, but conspiracy theorists are morons.

Even if the conspiracy turns out to be true?

For instance... If I theoris (sp?) that Oswald was not the lone killer of JFK.. based on the Zappreuder film.. that means others were involved.. had to be.. which makes it a conspiracy....

rockdawg21
05-05-2011, 06:20 PM
Back on the rails.....

or at least one rail....

I would love to see/hear/touch/taste ANYTHING that would prove that Sept 11th was "an inside job"...

Cause I just don't see it.. I try to be as open minded as possible about as much as possible..... religion/sexuality/race releations/LoOP/Hitler and many many other things.. I can normally "understand".. antoehr persons view point.. even if I 100% disagree... I can understand...

I have yet to be given any real evidence that Sept 11th was an "inside job".

I do understand that our government knew "something was going to happen".. but not what... and there is no way to call that an "inside job".
They are just stupid theories which do not hold any real evidence of truth. Any words spoken by a conspiracy theorist can usually be proven mathematically contradictory - it's called rhetoric tautology.

This is basically the job of a conspiracy theorist (and attorneys in a court of law) to use clever twisting of words to make uneducated people believe in the untruth. This is why mathematicians do not serve on a jury, nor will the every, because the statements can always be proven true, false, logically contingent, or contradictory.

So if you ever want to get out of jury duty, practice some tautology mathematics while they interview you. Even if you only know the symbols and your math is wrong, they will dismiss you, lol

Miss Foxy
05-05-2011, 06:20 PM

For instance... If I theoris (sp?) that Oswald was not the lone killer of JFK.. based on the Zappreuder film.. that means others were involved.. had to be.. which makes it a conspiracy....

Then include me in the moron group, because I believe JFK was killed by more than 1 person..:scared0011:

rockdawg21
05-05-2011, 06:22 PM

Well, I would suppose if it's later proven to be true, then I am an idiot...errr...moron. :laugh:

flo
05-05-2011, 06:43 PM
Yes, there are definitely secret societies, but conspiracy theorists are morons.

I don't think they are morons but they might be maroons.

Spiritwalker
05-05-2011, 06:52 PM
I don't think they are morons but they might be maroons.

Well.. you know what you get for living on a mountain.. and only looking down... :wink:

Spiritwalker
05-05-2011, 07:04 PM
Well, I would suppose if it's later proven to be true, then I am an idiot...errr...moron. :laugh:

http://i4.photobucket.com/albums/y117/floranista/pwned.jpg

I only use this casue it was used on me in another thread.. and I LOL'ed:wink:

rockdawg21
05-05-2011, 07:29 PM
http://i4.photobucket.com/albums/y117/floranista/pwned.jpg

I only use this casue it was used on me in another thread.. and I LOL'ed:wink:
I admit, I LOL'ed too!

Tyburn
05-05-2011, 09:10 PM
No, I dont believe it was an inside job. America as a Republic would not have survived if that was the case...and I refuse to believe that anyone who knew it was a plot would have kept their peace.

There was no reason for the US Government to do that, and to be engaged in such goings on would be too risky for someone of...George Bush sensabilities to have carried off.

Now whether they had an idea an attack was coming, and whether they were ill prepared, and weather the structure was properly built in the first place are all up for debate...but thats not really a Governmental fault...and certainly it doesnt land the responsibility on the Government.

Tyburn
05-05-2011, 09:15 PM
People don't want to believe that there are evil people with in our own government.

True Evil doesnt work like that

Misguided and ill informed Zealots act like that.

I think True Evil might be in your Government...but Misguided and ill informed Zealots stick out like a sore thumb, and you aint got none of them :laugh: Not even Donald Rumsfield was that bad :laugh:

Tyburn
05-05-2011, 09:19 PM

George Bush doesnt work like that.

IF you suppose he caused 9/11 to go to war with Afghanistan

Why didnt he detonate a dirty bomb in Washington, to go to war with Iraq?

We see that GWB didnt need a disastor to start a war, and I dont think he'd risk creating a disastor that might be his own demise...he just needs to make up faulty intelligence...its easier then killing thousands of people :laugh:

rockdawg21
05-05-2011, 09:22 PM
George Bush doesnt work like that.

IF you suppose he caused 9/11 to go to war with Afghanistan

Why didnt he detonate a dirty bomb in Washington, to go to war with Iraq?

Because it was more convenient to have the military shoot a missile at the Pentagon and make it look like a plane crashed into it. :rolleyes:

Tyburn
05-05-2011, 09:39 PM
Because it was more convenient to have the military shoot a missile at the Pentagon and make it look like a plane crashed into it. :rolleyes:

Do you think that the Government could make a Missile Strike look like a Plane Crash...infront of Experts? Independant Experts...I saw the picture and video myself...Something crashed into the side of the building...it wasnt a bombing...they dont even look the same...IF this was a scam...there would be FAR more easy ways to hide the truth.

The main attacks have always been aimed at the public and iconic buildings...not really attempts on the lives of politicians

My point is...even IF you say the US Government did it to start a war....WHAT did they do to Start Iraq?

In Profiling the way a perpertrator works, you look for something they always do. It was the same people in office for both wars...therefore IF they started one, they started another...so look at the Modus Operandi (the method of work) You have your premise

"The US Government kills Three Thousand Civilians as an excuse to go to war"

Where does that Premise fit with Iraq?? Which Three Thousand Civilians were killed to start that war??? NONE

therefore in order to KEEP your original premise...you have to say that the US Government DIDNT go to war with Iraq...and as it did...then you've just lost your MO for them instigating the first war.

I have their MO...I think they respond to a perceived threat. They perceived a threat to their nation during 9/11 they acted...they perceved a threat to their nation from faulty intelligence, and they acted.

Seems clear to me that their MO is really a response to a threat. Leave them alone, and their is no need for them to war with you. I dont really think the US Starts wars...I think they only ever respond to provikation.

If you leave them alone, they leave you alone, if you threaten them, they attack. I think its that simple. There isnt the NEED to cause such a national disastor to create unity. Unity already exists in the US in large enough quantities...besides...ive seen the expression of Bush face when he was sitting in a class room full of kids and was told...you cant fake that. IF the US Government did it...they didnt consult their President first. Bush had no knowledge of that I am certain from that video footage...He honnestly didnt know.

rockdawg21
05-05-2011, 09:46 PM
Do you think that the Government could make a Missile Strike look like a Plane Crash...infront of Experts? Independant Experts...I saw the picture and video myself...Something crashed into the side of the building...it wasnt a bombing...they dont even look the same...IF this was a scam...there would be FAR more easy ways to hide the truth.

The main attacks have always been aimed at the public and iconic buildings...not really attempts on the lives of politicians

My point is...even IF you say the US Government did it to start a war....WHAT did they do to Start Iraq?

In Profiling the way a perpertrator works, you look for something they always do. It was the same people in office for both wars...therefore IF they started one, they started another...so look at the Modus Operandi (the method of work) You have your premise

"The US Government kills Three Thousand Civilians as an excuse to go to war"

Where does that Premise fit with Iraq?? Which Three Thousand Civilians were killed to start that war??? NONE

therefore in order to KEEP your original premise...you have to say that the US Government DIDNT go to war with Iraq...and as it did...then you've just lost your MO for them instigating the first war.

I have their MO...I think they respond to a perceived threat. They perceived a threat to their nation during 9/11 they acted...they perceved a threat to their nation from faulty intelligence, and they acted.

Seems clear to me that their MO is really a response to a threat. Leave them alone, and their is no need for them to war with you. I dont really think the US Starts wars...I think they only ever respond to provikation.

If you leave them alone, they leave you alone, if you threaten them, they attack. I think its that simple. There isnt the NEED to cause such a national disastor to create unity. Unity already exists in the US in large enough quantities...besides...ive seen the expression of Bush face when he was sitting in a class room full of kids and was told...you cant fake that. IF the US Government did it...they didnt consult their President first. Bush had no knowledge of that I am certain from that video footage...He honnestly didnt know.
LOL, Dave, you always struggle to tell when I'm joking or making fun of an idea. See the guy at the end with the rolling eyes? :laugh:

Tyburn
05-05-2011, 10:04 PM
LOL, Dave, you always struggle to tell when I'm joking or making fun of an idea. See the guy at the end with the rolling eyes? :laugh:

:ashamed: oh...sorry :ashamed:

I thought you were being serious :unsure-1:

TexasRN
05-05-2011, 10:25 PM
:ashamed: oh...sorry :ashamed:

I thought you were being serious :unsure-1:

He's rarely serious. :laugh:

~Amy

Tyburn
05-05-2011, 10:37 PM

~Amy

:ashamed:

rockdawg21
05-06-2011, 02:12 PM

~Amy
LOL, it's true! Seriously, this time, it's true! :ninja: :laugh:

VCURamFan
05-06-2011, 04:07 PM
Ae we serious? We let this thread get to 11 pages??? :laugh:

Man, we must be really bored!!!

rockdawg21
05-06-2011, 04:12 PM
Ae we serious? We let this thread get to 11 pages??? :laugh:

Man, we must be really bored!!!
No, no, no, no, noooooooooooooooooooooo! YOU let this thread get to 11 pages. Just look, you're the first to post on page 11! FAIL!!!!!!!!! :laugh:

VCURamFan
05-06-2011, 04:20 PM
No, no, no, no, noooooooooooooooooooooo! YOU let this thread get to 11 pages. Just look, you're the first to post on page 11! FAIL!!!!!!!!! :laugh:

Well, TBH, I was going to say "10 pages" but then realized my post would push it to 11. At that point, I had an internal struggle between playing innocent or being right. Thanks to a lifetime of arguing with sibling & a philosophy degree, I was re quoted to be right! :laugh:

rockdawg21
05-06-2011, 04:43 PM
Well, TBH, I was going to say "10 pages" but then realized my post would push it to 11. At that point, I had an internal struggle between playing innocent or being right. Thanks to a lifetime of arguing with sibling & a philosophy degree, I was re quoted to be right! :laugh:

Spiritwalker
05-06-2011, 05:27 PM

http://i793.photobucket.com/albums/yy220/chombyman/Awesome.gif

VCURamFan
05-08-2011, 02:39 AM
Anyone wanna go for 12? :unsure-1: :laugh:

bradwright
05-08-2011, 05:20 AM
Anyone wanna go for 12? :unsure-1: :laugh:

sure...why not.

bradwright
05-08-2011, 05:21 AM
sure...why not.

looks like i will have to double post to get it done though.

bradwright
05-08-2011, 05:22 AM
looks like i will have to double post to get it done though.

would you believe triple post ?

bradwright
05-08-2011, 05:23 AM
would you believe triple post ?

i give up.

Bonnie
05-08-2011, 06:11 AM
i give up.

Just one more, Brad, and you would have had it! :laugh:

You wanna go for 13? :huh:

VCURamFan