PDA

View Full Version : Bush Did It right

BamaGrits84
04-29-2011, 03:28 PM
Today Obama is making his way to Tuscaloosa to sight see. Do yall remember when Bush was bashed for taking too long to get to Lousiana after Katrina and he said he was afraid him beign there would interfer with local law enforcemetn being able to focus on rescue efforts? Well Obama should hve taken note. We likely have dozens of people trapped in homes and hundreds still missing. Unless him and his following are bring chainsaws and axes I think he is completely wasting law enforcemtn resources as people are in need of being rescued. 4 hours of time by several dozen officers to secure his visit could be better spent look for survivors.

rockdawg21
04-29-2011, 03:54 PM
Agreed

KENTUCKYREDBONE
05-01-2011, 05:10 PM
From what I heard he basically just stayed long enough for a photo op!

Buzzard
05-01-2011, 06:01 PM
Today Obama is making his way to Tuscaloosa to sight see. Do yall remember when Bush was bashed for taking too long to get to Lousiana after Katrina and he said he was afraid him beign there would interfer with local law enforcemetn being able to focus on rescue efforts? Well Obama should hve taken note. We likely have dozens of people trapped in homes and hundreds still missing. Unless him and his following are bring chainsaws and axes I think he is completely wasting law enforcemtn resources as people are in need of being rescued. 4 hours of time by several dozen officers to secure his visit could be better spent look for survivors.

I bet if he would have waited, he would be bashed too. Should he not care about the people in Alabama? Perhaps given what the governor said about non-christians not being his brothers or sisters, Obama the Muslim should have just said handle it on your own.:rolleyes:

NateR
05-01-2011, 06:11 PM
Obama's not there to help in the rescue efforts, he's just there to put on a show to help him in his reelection.

flo
05-01-2011, 06:19 PM
4 hours of time by several dozen officers to secure his visit could be better spent look for survivors.

Obama's not there to help in the rescue efforts, he's just there to put on a show to help him in his reelection.

Exactly.

Buzzard
05-01-2011, 07:09 PM
Exactly.

Wow, are you and NateR part of the same psychic friends network? If so, how about hooking a brother up with some winning powerball numbers.

Again, why should Obama the Muslim care about a state where the governor doesn't give a crap about non-christians....................until he is called on it.

flo
05-01-2011, 07:22 PM
Wow, my reply to your snarky PM must have really pushed your buttons.

:laugh:

I'd be happy to post it here, though, so everyone could enjoy it.

logrus
05-01-2011, 07:24 PM

Are you really comparing the 2? :laugh:

NateR
05-01-2011, 08:03 PM
Are you really comparing the 2? :laugh:

Yeah, George W. Bush was a much better President than Obama could ever hope to be.

Bonnie
05-01-2011, 08:50 PM
I'm not an Obama fan, but I think this sort of thing is going to be a no-win situation for any president no matter what he does as we saw with Bush and as we see now. I do think a President needs to get on the ground and see first-hand the scope of things like this, but he needs to try and do it in such a way (if at all possible) that doesn't hamper recovery and relief efforts. And if he can't do that, he should send someone who won't require all the security and hoopla it takes to get a president from point a to point b. JM2Cs :wink:

Buzzard
05-02-2011, 03:10 AM
Wow, my reply to your snarky PM must have really pushed your buttons.

I'd be happy to post it here, though, so everyone could enjoy it.

No buttons pushed in your reply. I did learn a lot though.

If that is the best you can do, (which I suspect is), go for it. I could also post PM's that you sent me, but I have more class than that.

flo
05-02-2011, 03:15 AM
No buttons pushed in your reply. I did learn a lot though.

If that is the best you can do, (which I suspect is), go for it. I could also post PM's that you sent me, but I have more class than that.

You don't have any class. I've never contacted you. I save all my PMs. You originally wrote an apology to me on 4/18/10; all I've ever done is reply to you.

Please just skip over my posts from now on. I have no interest in talking to you.

Buzzard
05-02-2011, 03:36 AM
You don't have any class. I've never contacted you. I save all my PMs. You originally wrote an apology to me on 4/18/10; all I've ever done is reply to you.

Please just skip over my posts from now on. I have no interest in talking to you.

I've a lot more class than you. Your PM reply to me said it all.

A reply is a contact, whether you wish to believe it or not. You have no interest in talking to me because you have nothing of value to say. You've run away before, and you run away again. :dizzy: Tata. If you ever get some chops, come on back.

Oh yeah, you apologized to me too.

Neezar
05-02-2011, 11:08 AM

A reply is a contact, whether you wish to believe it or not. You have no interest in talking to me because you have nothing of value to say. You've run away before, and you run away again. :dizzy: Tata. If you ever get some chops, come on back.

Yeah, well....Obama still sucks.:tongue0011:

logrus
05-02-2011, 03:11 PM
Yeah, George W. Bush was a much better President than Obama could ever hope to be.

I meant the 1 disaster and the everyday occurrence.

logrus
05-02-2011, 03:12 PM

Just ignore the hypocrite, in a month they will be on your side about everything.

Miss Foxy
05-02-2011, 03:13 PM
I'm not an Obama fan, but I think this sort of thing is going to be a no-win situation for any president no matter what he does as we saw with Bush and as we see now. I do think a President needs to get on the ground and see first-hand the scope of things like this, but he needs to try and do it in such a way (if at all possible) that doesn't hamper recovery and relief efforts. And if he can't do that, he should send someone who won't require all the security and hoopla it takes to get a president from point a to point b. JM2Cs :wink:

I agree whole heartedly..

Neezar
05-02-2011, 06:00 PM
Just ignore the hypocrite, in a month they will be on your side about everything.

I was wondering when and who would start the immature name calling. Here you have it, people! At their finest.

:applause:

BamaGrits84
05-02-2011, 06:47 PM
From what I was told the area he actually got out and about in had already been clear by search dogs to make sure he didn't stop rescue efforts and this was done insistance of local officials. I get that every president has to do this sort of thing, but he wouldn't give two rips about our state if he couldn't get good PR out of it. We're the wrong color. I am thankful that it likely drew attention from more people within the US and hopefully those people will help out too. I don't like Obama. I've seen what happens when a President comes around. I had to deal with it when Bush came by the Red Cross center I worked at. I just know it takes away from the priority. I'm glad that a safe line was drawn at where he would be taken.

Now Charlie Sheen has made a stop here. I'm also thankful for his contribution (if he actually write a check himself) but he needs to check the crazy at the state line.

On a lighter note I heard the funniest Nick Sadan comment ever out of all of this. "What does Obama think he can do that Saban can't?" (Rev please don't hurt yourself over that one.)

Buzzard
05-02-2011, 09:41 PM
Doh!

Buzzard
05-02-2011, 09:49 PM
I get that every president has to do this sort of thing, but he wouldn't give two rips about our state if he couldn't get good PR out of it. We're the wrong color.

At least you finally admit that you think Obama is a racist.

BamaGrits84
05-02-2011, 09:58 PM
At least you finally admit that you think Obama is a racist.

Are you serious? I mean wrong color state. We're a red states. Obama likes blus states silly.

Buzzard
05-02-2011, 10:11 PM
Are you serious? I mean wrong color state. We're a red states. Obama likes blus states silly.

My apologies then.

Do you truly believe Obama would deny your state finances to rebuild because you are a red state? What about the Democrats who live there. Do you think he would spite them just so he could poke Republicans in the eye?

logrus
05-02-2011, 10:50 PM
I was wondering when and who would start the immature name calling. Here you have it, people! At their finest.

:applause:

Is it name calling if its fact? Besides I was only giving Buzz the heads up on something pretty obvious. I know, your slow and don't read every post because your attention span is limited, ehh ohh well I suppose.

Guess I will go with a Neezer response,

Both G.B sucks

:tongue0011:

Boy I really contributed a lot with that Neezer post.. :rolleyes:

Llamafighter
05-02-2011, 11:40 PM
so if he didn't go...?

BamaGrits84
05-03-2011, 02:25 PM
My apologies then.

Do you truly believe Obama would deny your state finances to rebuild because you are a red state? What about the Democrats who live there. Do you think he would spite them just so he could poke Republicans in the eye?

Deny? Of course not. He wouldn't dare. It would make him look bad and there would be no way to justify denying funding to the victims of the largest, and 2nd most deadly tornado outbreak in US history. Do I think he would make a much bigger deal if we were a blue state or a swing state? Yes. Actually i think if we were a swing state it would get more of his attention than a blue state. With the whole Osama thing though I know he can focus on security and we can talk care of our own until the governments gets ready to give the tax payers back some of their money.

logrus
05-03-2011, 03:14 PM
Deny? Of course not. He wouldn't dare. It would make him look bad and there would be no way to justify denying funding to the victims of the largest, and 2nd most deadly tornado outbreak in US history. Do I think he would make a much bigger deal if we were a blue state or a swing state? Yes. Actually i think if we were a swing state it would get more of his attention than a blue state. With the whole Osama thing though I know he can focus on security and we can talk care of our own until the governments gets ready to give the tax payers back some of their money.

Well Bush likes 'red' states and we seen how long it took him to get to them lol. Didnt it take him 5 days to actually arrive onsite of Katrina, Of course didn't he fly over it on his way back from vacation lol, mid week.

So I guess your right, Obama should have went on vaca for a week and read the report :laugh:

rockdawg21
05-03-2011, 03:30 PM
Seriously, what was Obama going to do for those people by going there? Come flying in wearing a cape and make it all better? The only thing on a loose end would be just to keep people off of his ass about not going. I guess maybe for moral support, but in general, it's not like he would have been sifting through debris trying to save people.

http://cdn1.newsone.com/files/2010/06/barack-obama-superman-byron-furgol.jpg

logrus
05-03-2011, 03:55 PM
Seriously, what was Obama going to do for those people by going there? Come flying in wearing a cape and make it all better? The only thing on a loose end would be just to keep people off of his ass about not going. I guess maybe for moral support, but in general, it's not like he would have been sifting through debris trying to save people.

http://cdn1.newsone.com/files/2010/06/barack-obama-superman-byron-furgol.jpg

Thats why I feel he should have went on vacation for a week and read the reports, or looked at the pictures like Bush did. :laugh:

flo
05-03-2011, 04:30 PM
Thats why I feel he should have went on vacation for a week and read the reports, or looked at the pictures like Bush did. :laugh:

You win!

http://i4.photobucket.com/albums/y117/floranista/wild_trophy31.jpg

logrus
05-03-2011, 06:50 PM
You win!

sweet, I should write up a little speech or something. This is such a great honor...

flo
05-03-2011, 08:12 PM
sweet, I should write up a little speech or something. This is such a great honor...

I knew you'd appreciate it!

logrus
05-03-2011, 10:01 PM
You win!

Wow, oh wow, I can not believe I have finally won such an award. First I would like to thank Bush Jr, because without him this award would never have even been created. I would like to thank the last few years of recipients for keeping such an award going. Thank you Nate for your tireless effort, I hope I can do you proud. Thank you to Kyne West and finally thanks to Bush Jr who has held this title for a surprising 6 years straight.

Thank you to all the Matt Hughes Forum members, over the years we hit a lot of bumpy roads. Thank you to all those who created worthwhile threads and then created worthless threads, Thanks to VCU and Tyburn who manage to keep posting into the 10's of thousands even though the Hughes site changes every other year. Thank you to all the members who had fun arguments with me, and those who competed in the worlds most stupidest.

Thank you, Thank you all.. ... .. :cry:

flo
05-03-2011, 10:13 PM
Wow, oh wow, I can not believe I have finally won such an award. First I would like to thank Bush Jr, because without him this award would never have even been created. I would like to thank the last few years of recipients for keeping such an award going. Thank you Nate for your tireless effort, I hope I can do you proud. Thank you to Kyne West and finally thanks to Bush Jr who has held this title for a surprising 6 years straight.

Thank you to all the Matt Hughes Forum members, over the years we hit a lot of bumpy roads. Thank you to all those who created worthwhile threads and then created worthless threads, Thanks to VCU and Tyburn who manage to keep posting into the 10's of thousands even though the Hughes site changes every other year. Thank you to all the members who had fun arguments with me, and those who competed in the worlds most stupidest.

Thank you, Thank you all.. ... .. :cry:

:laugh::laugh::laugh:

Gotta hand it to you, logrus, that was pretty funny.

Buzzard
05-04-2011, 12:00 AM

I like this one better.

http://images2.dailykos.com/i/user/8411/Obama_got_bin_Laden.jpg

ufcfan2
05-04-2011, 01:57 AM
I like this one better.

Got Bin Laden (http://images2.dailykos.com/i/user/8411/Obama_got_bin_Laden.jpg)

+1

logrus
05-04-2011, 03:42 AM
:laugh::laugh::laugh:

Gotta hand it to you, logrus, that was pretty funny.

The first one I wrote was long but I closed my browser, I also tanked Serra for modeling for the statue.

I like this one better.

Got Bin Laden (http://images2.dailykos.com/i/user/8411/Obama_got_bin_Laden.jpg)

I asked this old guy if he had heard and he said what. I said Obama cleaned up Bushs mess with Ben Laden and he almost threw a punch at me lol.

Miss Foxy
05-04-2011, 03:51 PM
The first one I wrote was long but I closed my browser, I also tanked Serra for modeling for the statue.

I asked this old guy if he had heard and he said what. I said Obama cleaned up Bushs mess with Ben Laden and he almost threw a punch at me lol.

Lol! That's what you get don't mess with Bush lovers!! My mom is the same way.. We argue and argue over Bush. She thinks he was the best thing ever and I was not impressed at all.

rockdawg21
05-04-2011, 04:15 PM
I like this one better.

http://images2.dailykos.com/i/user/8411/Obama_got_bin_Laden.jpg
LOL