PDA

View Full Version : Whine,whine ,whine!

KENTUCKYREDBONE
04-26-2011, 06:46 AM
Since my thread on Trig Palin got derailed by somebody being a cry baby I thought I would make this thread for the whining! Now please don't derail other people's topic threads by whining about other things such as bans for example! Do it here or somewhere else!

Neezar
04-26-2011, 10:52 AM
Your efforts may be futile. I don't think Buzzard ever leaves the Christianity or Politics sections. lol

I will do my best to get out of your thread. :laugh:

BamaGrits84
04-26-2011, 04:43 PM
You just invited Tito to join the forums! Help us all! :laugh:

Buzzard
04-26-2011, 06:19 PM
Since my thread on Trig Palin got derailed by somebody being a cry baby I thought I would make this thread for the whining! Now please don't derail other people's topic threads by whining about other things such as bans for example! Do it here or somewhere else!

:loser::sign0090:

All you ever do is post a link and run. How about actually participating in the threads you start with actual thoughts of your own instead of doing a paste and dash. If you can't even add your own views to topics which you create, then don't whinge about it when it gets derailed.

Do you even have thoughts of your own?

Buzzard
04-26-2011, 06:23 PM
Your efforts may be futile. I don't think. lol

:laugh:

FIFY :)

VCURamFan
04-26-2011, 06:42 PM
Reminds me of what Chuck says in that "Mr. Liddell" video: "Go away Tito, nobody likes you."

Neezar
04-26-2011, 09:20 PM
FIFY :)

It took me a minute to figure out how you changed my post. :laugh:

Play The Man
04-26-2011, 11:36 PM
Logrus and Buzzard sure seemed to have a lot of resentment towards Sarah Palin in the "Trig" thread in the politics section. It was a bit puzzling to me until I came upon this video clip of Buzzard and Logrus at a recent protest and now it all makes sense to me. I have never seen them in person, but I think Buzzard is Mr. "FOREVAHHH!!" and Logrus is Mr. "YOU KNOW JA!!!".:wink:

"Make your choice now, Sarah! NOW!!"

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=w_RkyMZ9D9A

flo
04-26-2011, 11:44 PM
:laugh::laugh::laugh:

Perfect.

VCURamFan
04-27-2011, 12:39 AM
Logrus and Buzzard sure seemed to have a lot of resentment towards Sarah Palin in the "Trig" thread in the politics section. It was a bit puzzling to me until I came upon this video clip of Buzzard and Logrus at a recent protest and now it all makes sense to me. I have never seen them in person, but I think Buzzard is Mr. "FOREVAHHH!!" and Logrus is Mr. "YOU KNOW JA!!!".:wink:

That just didn't even make any sense! :blink: :laugh:

Twinsmama
04-27-2011, 12:31 PM
weirdos. :laugh:

logrus
04-27-2011, 02:02 PM

All you ever do is post a link and run. How about actually participating in the threads you start with actual thoughts of your own instead of doing a paste and dash. If you can't even add your own views to topics which you create, then don't whinge about it when it gets derailed.

Careful what you ask for, he may pull a @%@ and cut and paste a wiki link and call it his own thoughts.

County Mike
04-27-2011, 02:37 PM
Aww man. I don't like whiney threads. They're too complicated. Life is hard.
Whaaaahhh.

logrus
04-27-2011, 02:56 PM
Aww man. I don't like whiney threads. They're too complicated. Life is hard.
Whaaaahhh.

Go back to sleep :laugh:

KENTUCKYREDBONE
04-27-2011, 06:40 PM

Ethier
A-You ain't bothered reading my post
or
B-Your outright lying

Now whitch is it?

Anybody that actually bothered reading my threads would know that as long as its reasonable active and interesting I stay involved!

KENTUCKYREDBONE
04-27-2011, 06:50 PM
Your efforts may be futile. I don't think Buzzard ever leaves the Christianity or Politics sections. lol

I will do my best to get out of your thread. :laugh:

I would welcome you discussing the actual topic! Of course I think you could actually make more intelligent comments than a few on this board!

logrus
04-27-2011, 06:56 PM

A thread created by a whiner about whiners derailing their whiny thread.

I LIKE IT!! :rolleyes:

Tyburn
04-27-2011, 07:01 PM
what nonsence is this :huh:

thats my whine after reading...some other thread on this forum :ninja:

logrus
04-27-2011, 07:06 PM
what nonsence is this :huh:

thats my whine after reading...some other thread on this forum :ninja:

Your to intelligent for my thread, U leave now! :tongue0011:

Buzzard
04-27-2011, 11:37 PM

I don't feel any resentment towards her, I just think she is an idiot. Contempt for her, possibly. I truly don't see how anyone could think she would be a good presidential candidate.

Sure there are things that she has done that I disagree with, but I believe everyone I have ever met in my life has done something that I don't agree with. I don't think you should have worn the plaid shirt with the striped tie.

Buzzard
04-27-2011, 11:46 PM
Ethier
A-You ain't bothered reading my post
or
B-Your outright lying

Now whitch is it?

Anybody that actually bothered reading my threads would know that as long as its reasonable active and interesting I stay involved!

I throw the BS flag here. Out of the last 8 topics you started in the Politics section, 5 were paste and dash. Your "contributions" in the other 3 were minimal to nonexistent.

Perhaps the ones with no replies would be participated in if you would start the thing going. I don't know what your thoughts are on the topics unless you actually post them.

logrus
04-28-2011, 03:20 AM
I throw the BS flag here. Out of the last 8 topics you started in the Politics section, 5 were paste and dash. Your "contributions" in the other 3 were minimal to nonexistent.

Perhaps the ones with no replies would be participated in if you would start the thing going. I don't know what your thoughts are on the topics unless you actually post them.

http://www.theblaze.com/stories/liberal-website-mercilessly-mocks-down-syndrome-suffering-trig-palin-on-his-birthday/

Strongly Agree!

Sounds accurate! The whole time I've been on this site I've never seen a post that makes fun of a child. I also visit a few political based conservative sites and never seen anything on them making fun of a child!

Because they say so! But then again that's a completely different topic! I don't like Obama but consider his kids off limit! To attack and mock a child cause you don't like thier parents is despicable. To attack a disabled child like that may be even worse!

The thread hes crying the most about has nothing much from his own perspective. Its as if he was too scared that his reaction would be the oppisite of the others. There ya go though, almost 9 pages worth lol.

KENTUCKYREDBONE
04-28-2011, 07:24 AM
I don't see where I left much room for doubt on what I think on the topics! Alot of my post may be short and concise but they leave little room where I stand on the issue. But since you seem to be having trouble understanding I'll go back and make another short post in plain American English what I think on the matter! However unless a mod tell's me not to I still plan on posting news stories here that I think are important or interesting!