PDA

View Full Version : Attempted murder at "Charm City" McDs.

flo
04-22-2011, 07:15 PM
Link to the article here. (http://pajamasmedia.com/tatler/2011/04/22/nearly-everyone-in-this-video-is-a-criminal-or-an-accessory-to-a-crime/)

I'm waiting to see if this if picked up by the major news outlets, so far it is only on Drudge and several indy bloggers.

The video is disturbing, my link goes only to the article, you can link to the video from there...

KENTUCKYREDBONE
04-22-2011, 10:22 PM
I seen the video and its pretty bad!

NateR
04-22-2011, 11:51 PM
Well the employees standing around doing nothing probably has to do with stuff like this:
http://www.aolnews.com/2011/02/15/wal-mart-security-employees-fired-for-disarming-store-gunman/

Walmart has a pretty clear policy that we are not to get involved even if we directly witness a costumer committing a crime. I would assume that McDonalds would have a similar policy.

rockdawg21
04-23-2011, 12:26 AM
I can't believe the bravest person in that restaurant was the old lady. In a case like that, I'd have no problems going for a KO on the ghetto scum.

I don't buy the update that the person who got beat up was a cross-dresser who tried to enter the womens' bathroom. If that were the case, those bitches would have been eating some serious fists, knees, and elbows.

flo
04-23-2011, 12:45 AM
I can't believe the bravest person in that restaurant was the old lady. In a case like that, I'd have no problems going for a KO on the ghetto scum.

I don't buy the update that the person who got beat up was a cross-dresser who tried to enter the womens' bathroom. If that were the case, those bitches would have been eating some serious fists, knees, and elbows.

Yeah, I didn't buy that either.

KENTUCKYREDBONE
04-23-2011, 06:44 AM
Yeah, I didn't buy that either.

Join the club! And Nate it wouldn't surprise me if your correct! While I really don't know what McDonald's policy is I do know Walmarts!

flo
04-23-2011, 06:57 AM
I know WalMart's policy now too but I'm thinking Nate would step in if a woman was being brutalized in front of him. :unsure: