PDA

View Full Version : Left makeing fun of Trig Palin! A disabled Child!

KENTUCKYREDBONE
04-21-2011, 07:24 PM
http://www.theblaze.com/stories/liberal-website-mercilessly-mocks-down-syndrome-suffering-trig-palin-on-his-birthday/

BamaGrits84
04-21-2011, 10:07 PM
Can you imagine the outrage if this was directed towards a democrat? We would NEVER hear the end of it. It is pathetic that anyone regardless of political views would make fun of a disabled child, or a child period! This makes me sick

KENTUCKYREDBONE
04-22-2011, 02:55 AM
Can you imagine the outrage if this was directed towards a democrat? We would NEVER hear the end of it. It is pathetic that anyone regardless of political views would make fun of a disabled child, or a child period! This makes me sick

Strongly Agree!

logrus
04-22-2011, 04:36 PM

I know if this was aimed towards a Democrat one of two things would happen. 1. it would never see this website or 2. it would be posted and everyone would chuckle, because hey, screw them democrats.

It is sad they would pick on a kid, let alone a kid with a disabilities for the fault of his wacko mother.

Primadawn
04-22-2011, 04:44 PM
I know if this was aimed towards a Democrat one of two things would happen. 1. it would never see this website or 2. it would be posted and everyone would chuckle, because hey, screw them democrats.

It is sad they would pick on a kid, let alone a kid with a disabilities for the fault of his wacko mother.

Oh come on! Regardless of whether I like them or not, I don't think there's a single person on this forum that thinks it's ok to take shots at a child--disabled or otherwise, regardless of the child's parent's political affiliation. :rolleyes:

You come across as DESPERATE to try to stir something up. Pathetic.

logrus
04-22-2011, 04:55 PM
Oh come on! Regardless of whether I like them or not, I don't think there's a single person on this forum that thinks it's ok to take shots at a child--disabled or otherwise, regardless of the child's parent's political affiliation. :rolleyes:

Actually its pretty accurate in regards to how this forum reacts to 'certain' things. There is a very high probability rate that if this story was reversed it probably would not stumble its way into this sections.

Anyways I still think its wrong to pick on the poor kid cause his mom is a wacko.

NateR
04-22-2011, 05:42 PM

Nonsense.

Dethbob
04-22-2011, 06:20 PM
Actually its pretty accurate in regards to how this forum reacts to 'certain' things. There is a very high probability rate that if this story was reversed it probably would not stumble its way into this sections.

Anyways I still think its wrong to pick on the poor kid cause his mom is a wacko.

Can you give us an example of this happening here?

Spiritwalker
04-22-2011, 06:42 PM

ermmmm.. huh??

And how is Palin a wacko?

flo
04-22-2011, 06:52 PM

I strongly agree as well.

Fits right in with the scumbagistic behavior by the left "counter-protesters" this last weekend.

flo
04-22-2011, 06:57 PM

Why is she wacko? Oh yeah, because the left told you to think that. Baaaa.

Keep drinking the kool-aid.

Oh, and by the way, it's true that there is a very high probability rate that if this story was reversed it probably would not stumble its way into this "sections" - because you'd never find the right denigrating a disabled child.

And Wonkette isn't a fringe site; she's appeared regularly on MSNBC and CNN.

flo
04-22-2011, 07:19 PM
I have to admit, when I saw the thread title my first thought was "I'm surprised the left is even aware of Frank Trigg."

:ninja:

Miss Foxy
04-22-2011, 07:25 PM
Democrat or Republican.. I am disgusted.. I am not even concerned with who said what or how, because both sides throw stones at each other. I am outraged that anyone could resort to making fun of a child and a disabled child for that much. This pisses me off so bad...

logrus
04-22-2011, 08:09 PM
Why is she wacko? Oh yeah, because the left told you to think that. Baaaa.

Keep drinking the kool-aid.

Oh, and by the way, it's true that there is a very high probability rate that if this story was reversed it probably would not stumble its way into this "sections" - because you'd never find the right denigrating a disabled child.

And Wonkette isn't a fringe site; she's appeared regularly on MSNBC and CNN.

Actually it was just as much the right, middle and left who helped me come to a conclusion. Of course if your going to blame anyone then blame Fox News since I seem to watch that the most =/

The right takes pop shots at everyone, young, old, straight, gay, douche bags and so on. Of course you will never see it here because this is a 99.9% 'right' forum, so any article down graded them either gets ignored or swiftly terminated.

NateR
04-22-2011, 08:22 PM
Of course you will never see it here because this is a 99.9% 'right' forum, so any article down graded them either gets ignored or swiftly terminated.

Then feel free to post some examples.

Also, nobody gets banned for posting liberally-slanted opinions on this site. That's never happened.

Neezar
04-22-2011, 08:22 PM

Exactly. Immediately resorting to personal attacks (ie towards this forum) and then mentioning the actual topic as a sidenote at the end.

We shouldn't be mean to the challenged ones though........

Vizion
04-22-2011, 08:33 PM

It is sad they would pick on a kid, let alone a kid with a disabilities for the fault of his wacko mother.Translation: I only posted on this thread to be able to angle in some form of a slam against Sarah Palin, and could care less about what was said about her kid, yet must attempt to look righteous. :rolleyes:

KENTUCKYREDBONE
04-22-2011, 10:35 PM
Translation: I only posted on this thread to be able to angle in some form of a slam against Sarah Palin, and could care less about what was said about her kid, yet must attempt to look righteous. :rolleyes:

Sounds accurate! The whole time I've been on this site I've never seen a post that makes fun of a child. I also visit a few political based conservative sites and never seen anything on them making fun of a child!

NateR
04-22-2011, 11:13 PM
I'd be interested to see a comparison of the number of Conservative comedians/reporters/commentators attacking Obama's daughters versus the number of Liberal comedians/reporters/commentators attacking George W. Bush's daughters. Then we'll see where the real double-standard is.

logrus
04-23-2011, 02:09 AM
Then feel free to post some examples.

Also, nobody gets banned for posting liberally-slanted opinions on this site. That's never happened.

How do I know what you guys do in your spare time in your own private forum. If you asking me to personally find that out, im game. Is that what your asking?

Besides its not like I havent seen it personally between 99% of the mods, dont like what I say, delete it all no matter how right I was. An that my friend goes across all forms of media.

Translation: I only posted on this thread to be able to angle in some form of a slam against Sarah Palin, and could care less about what was said about her kid, yet must attempt to look righteous. :rolleyes:

Nothing wrong with poking fun at Sarah, thought I kept it kinda nice when I called her a wacko instead of a Re...... well you get what I mean. Besides shes 'fair game' is she not. Thats whats been said in the past. As for her kid its still wrong no matter what I think about his momma.

By the way I forgive you Viz no need to go thumpin me or anything.

Spiritwalker
04-23-2011, 05:28 AM
So why is she a wacko?

rockdawg21
04-23-2011, 05:59 AM
Would you be upset if I start makeing fun of your spelling?

Buzzard
04-23-2011, 07:04 AM
Would you be upset if I start makeing fun of your spelling?

Probably not, as your spelling sucks too. There isn't an "e" in making.:Whistle::laugh:

I agree with you Logrus. It is apparently obvious to only to a select few here, and I happen to be one of them.

Heck, I've seen them ban folks here for nothing. A former member Shon82 or something was temporarily banned because he ruffled some feathers. I've been threatened with a ban for sticking up for myself. I know a former member who was banned just because someone else asked the mods to ban him.

If folks can't see that Sarah is wacko on their own, my pointing issues out won't open your eyes up any further than they already were.

YMMV

rockdawg21
04-23-2011, 07:22 AM
Probably not, as your spelling sucks too. There isn't an "e" in making.:Whistle::laugh:
LOL, not sure if you caught what I meant or if you're just messing with my head. :confused: Check the thread title :tongue0011:

flo
04-23-2011, 08:29 AM

I know you're more cerebral than us gun totin' rethuglicans but he was being ironic about the thread title. Not to point out the bleeding obvious or anything...

If folks can't see that Sarah is wacko on their own, my pointing issues out won't open your eyes up any further than they already were.

YMMV

lol, well isn't that conveeeenient.

How 'bout you type those "issues" out in braille so that we can see them, mkay?

PS - Where's the list?

Rev
04-23-2011, 03:23 PM
well gosh! the way I see it, if this place is so bad then, dont let the door hit you where the good Lord split you. Constant crying about the way you are treated makes people think that you dont like it here. Well, if I'm in a place where I dont want to be or people are picking on me(lol), I would not come back.

NateR
04-23-2011, 04:15 PM
1. I've seen them ban folks here for nothing.

2. A former member Shon82 or something was temporarily banned because he ruffled some feathers.

3. I've been threatened with a ban for sticking up for myself.

4. I know a former member who was banned just because someone else asked the mods to ban him.

1. That's a lie.

2. Shon82 was violating forum rules and was given several chances to change his behavior, banning his account was a last resort.

3. When?

4. That's definitely a lie because that would never happen. What was this member's username?

Spiritwalker
04-23-2011, 06:29 PM

YMMV

So explain it to me.. educate me.. I am planning on voting for her if/when she runs...

Tell me why I shouldn't.. why is she a wako??

KENTUCKYREDBONE
04-23-2011, 07:13 PM

Because they say so! But then again that's a completely different topic! I don't like Obama but consider his kids off limit! To attack and mock a child cause you don't like thier parents is despicable. To attack a disabled child like that may be even worse!

NateR
04-23-2011, 10:13 PM
So explain it to me.. educate me.. I am planning on voting for her if/when she runs...

The typical Liberal defense: "If you don't agree with me, then it's only because you have some kind of mental or intellectual deficiency that is making it impossible for you to see the truth of what I am saying."

The translation: "I have absolutely no empirical evidence whatsoever to back up my opinion."

Spiritwalker
04-23-2011, 11:35 PM
The typical Liberal defense: "If you don't agree with me, then it's only because you have some kind of mental or intellectual deficiency that is making it impossible for you to see the truth of what I am saying."

The translation: "I have absolutely no empirical evidence whatsoever to back up my opinion."

Ahhhhh!!! that makes sense... I thought I was asking a logical... common sense question....

Play The Man
04-24-2011, 12:38 AM
The website that published that trash and the author of the post are despicable. Thankfully, many liberal bloggers have shunned him. In addition, a Twitter-based boycott has stripped away over a dozen companies that advertised on the website.
LogRUs, how is Sarah Palin "fair game"? If you want to question her record as a politician or her credentials, I don't think anyone has a problem with that. Unfortunately, many times liberals don't limit themselves to legitimate tactics. Instead, Palin has had to suffer many indignities including: being called a tw*t and c*nt by liberal comics; having her church burned down; having her e-mail account hacked by the son of a Democratic politician who leaked the contents on the internet; death threats; having her motherhood of Trig questioned by Andrew Sullivan and his ilk; recorded prank phone calls; having a "journalist" move next door to her to stalk her; covert plotting by "journalists" on "Journolist" to hamper her campaign; liberal comics targeting her children in tasteless jokes; etc., etc., etc.
As far as conservatives going after the children of liberals, the only example I can recall is about 15 years ago, Rush Limbaugh made an on-air remark about Chelsea Clinton being homely looking. I don't think Chelsea was 18 yet.
I like Sarah Palin as a person but in a Republican primary I would not vote for her as a candidate. In my opinion, choosing her as a vice-presidential candidate was a gimmick. Essentially, the GOP was saying, "We'll take your black presidential candidate and raise the stakes with a woman vice-presidential candidate." Palin is relatively young and so doesn't have a long resume of political experience. She doesn't have much foreign policy experience. It may be sexist, but with a pregnant teenage daughter and a new baby with Down Syndrome, I feel she should be spending more time at home rather than seeking the highest office (at least at this time in her life).
The reason liberals can't give rational reasons for opposing Palin as a candidate is because any reason they give against her could be used against Obama (even more so). For example, Palin only has a limited amount of executive experience - mayor of a small city and governor of Alaska for less than one term. Obama had ZERO executive experience. He was a legislator. Even his legislative experience was limited. He was not even 1/3 of the way through his first term as Senator when he announced his candidacy (there is video of him answering a question about running for the presidency by saying he is too inexperienced). Palin doesn't have foreign policy experience. Obama had zero foreign policy experience. Palin has made gaffes. Obama has made gaffes (e.g. The U.S. has 57 states) but they are covered up by the media. In my opinion, Obama was the beneficiary of a fawning media who were actively helping his candidacy, a black voting base motivated almost solely be racial feelings and a white voting base suffering from "white guilt", hoping to feel righteous by voting for a black candidate. In summary, I don't think Palin is the best candidate for the presidency; however, Obama was the least qualified person ever to enter the presidency.

Bonnie
04-24-2011, 02:23 AM
As usual, your on target, Play. I was thinking of Chelsea Clinton too, but couldn't remember who said that about her; I just remembered them making ugly comments about her looks which I thought wasn't right at all.

I don't see how anyone can argue against what you said about Obama's lack of experience and him being the least qualified. A lot of presidential candidates don't come in with "foreign" policy/affairs experience, but I thought Palin did have somewhat more experience than he did, and Hillary Clinton had waaay more experience and qualifications than him period which just strengthens the point you made about "why" he was elected. Anyway, like you say, if someone doesn't agree with Sarah Palin's political stance/views, etc... that's okay, but all these personal low-blow shots/attacks on her, especially going after her kids, is just disgusting!

flo
04-24-2011, 03:25 AM
Yes, very well-said, PTM. Your points are spot on.

rockdawg21
04-24-2011, 05:02 AM

+1

Buzzard
04-24-2011, 06:50 AM
LOL, not sure if you caught what I meant or if you're just messing with my head. :confused: Check the thread title :tongue0011:

Doh! Crow is tasty if you season it properly. Er, no, I'm just messing with your head.:blink: Yeah, that's it.

Buzzard
04-24-2011, 07:12 AM
1. That's a lie.

2. Shon82 was violating forum rules and was given several chances to change his behavior, banning his account was a last resort.

3. When?

4. That's definitely a lie because that would never happen. What was this member's username?

1. No it's not. Well technically you could use anything as a reason, which wasn't in violation of the written rules, which you have done before. Not saying you do it often, but you have done it before.

2. What rule or rules were Shon82 violating? You and he disagreed on religion and that immediately put you at odds with him imo, especially after he allowed his views to be heard. You've allowed much, much worse here without a peep being said, as long as you and the majority here are in agreement.

It's just an observation, nothing else.

3. A few times when I dared speak back as spoken to. Some posts are still here.

4. I think I still have an email from you stating that very thing. I was banned under a different account name due to someone not liking me. I don't feel the need to bring this forum members name into this. Hopefully your memory has been jogged and you will detract your statement that I am a liar. I'm not going to make a claim against you unless I can back it.

Buzzard
04-24-2011, 07:45 AM
I know you're more cerebral than us gun totin' rethuglicans but he was being ironic about the thread title. Not to point out the bleeding obvious or anything...

lol, well isn't that conveeeenient.

How 'bout you type those "issues" out in braille so that we can see them, mkay?

PS - Where's the list?

I love my guns.

In reality I don't think Sarah Palin is a wacko. I think she is an idiot. I followed her during the election, as this past election has probably been the most historic one in ages. I listened to her speeches, debates, interviews; I read interviews with her. I put all of it together and idiot is how I see her. Her work ethic sucks. One example is quitting as governor. I could go on, but really, do I need to?

See, I answer questions. It has just taken me some time to get on as I have had other issues and things to deal with. Plus I just built a new computer and couldn't get online for a couple weeks due to not remembering my password.

Now that the computer is up, I have some serious flight simming and racing to do.

I detract the wacko statement and insert "idiot" instead. Explanation above.

Obviously you should vote for whomever you wish, but I hope you really think about it before voting for her. Why do you think she would be a good president? What does she bring to the table? I'm not asking for a comparison between Palin and Obama, I am interested in Palin.

I hope the R's learned their lesson and put up an actual candidate instead of resorting to to Palin.

Who here used that defense? No one that I have seen.

In regard to the original topic; making fun of anyone sucks, kids more. I remember the media and specifically Rush Limbaugh making fun of Chelsea Clinton. I remember Amy Carter being the brunt of jokes too when Carter was president.

It's not limited to any specific party, people make rude jokes about others all of the time. They just aren't heard on a national scale. I myself am guilty of making rude, crude disgusting jokes and laughing when I hear them. I take them for what they are, a joke. Some I find distasteful, others not.

I've even made jokes about Japanese, Chinese, Italians, Irish etc. You name a nationality or religion, I've probably heard a joke about it. Dead baby jokes, heard them when I was a child.

I feel for Trig. Luckily he is young and hopefully won't ever hear of it.

logrus
04-24-2011, 07:52 AM
1. That's a lie.

3. When?

1. I had a 1 day ban and my posts deleted cause I was not a fan of a certain TUF fighter lol.

2. That was too long ago and I wasnt involved.

3. I got banned a couple times for sticking up for myself, not even in a forum chat. This was in a PM war which the Mod started lol.

4. I had a mod tell me I was close to bein perma banned because a couple people did not like me. That was ages ago though I kept all the mod emails til we switched forums 3 times they all went byebye.

logrus
04-24-2011, 07:55 AM
I love my guns.

In reality I don't think Sarah Palin is a wacko. I think she is an idiot. I followed her during the election, as this past election has probably been the most historic one in ages. I listened to her speeches, debates, interviews; I read interviews with her. I put all of it together and idiot is how I see her. Her work ethic sucks. One example is quitting as governor. I could go on, but really, do I need to?

See, I answer questions. It has just taken me some time to get on as I have had other issues and things to deal with. Plus I just built a new computer and couldn't get online for a couple weeks due to not remembering my password.

Now that the computer is up, I have some serious flight simming and racing to do.

I detract the wacko statement and insert "idiot" instead. Explanation above.

Obviously you should vote for whomever you wish, but I hope you really think about it before voting for her. Why do you think she would be a good president? What does she bring to the table? I'm not asking for a comparison between Palin and Obama, I am interested in Palin.

I hope the R's learned their lesson and put up an actual candidate instead of resorting to to Palin.

Who here used that defense? No one that I have seen.

In regard to the original topic; making fun of anyone sucks, kids more. I remember the media and specifically Rush Limbaugh making fun of Chelsea Clinton. I remember Amy Carter being the brunt of jokes too when Carter was president.

It's not limited to any specific party, people make rude jokes about others all of the time. They just aren't heard on a national scale. I myself am guilty of making rude, crude disgusting jokes and laughing when I hear them. I take them for what they are, a joke. Some I find distasteful, others not.

I've even made jokes about Japanese, Chinese, Italians, Irish etc. You name a nationality or religion, I've probably heard a joke about it. Dead baby jokes, heard them when I was a child.

I feel for Trig. Luckily he is young and hopefully won't ever hear of it.

In my book Wackos and Idiots carpool. :)

rockdawg21
04-24-2011, 03:58 PM
Doh! Crow is tasty if you season it properly. Er, no, I'm just messing with your head.:blink: Yeah, that's it.
:laugh:

flo
04-24-2011, 06:30 PM
I love my guns.

Yes, please do. I'm not sure how you came up with her being an "idiot" after being such a student of her speeches, debates and interviews. Did she do poorly at times with her first experience on the national stage being interviewed by Charlie Gibson & others, hoping for their "gotcha" moment? Sure but STFW? At least she can speak a coherent sentence without the use of a teleprompter. I'm willing to bet she can pronounce "corpsman" as well.

As far as resigning as gov, I also thought that was a mistake. But I understood the distraction from doing her job due to having to address multiple frivilous charges and lawsuits - not to mention the financial burden. My personal opinion is that she is a terrific fund raiser for the RNC and Republican candidates and that is where I see her being the most effective.

You and logrus can't point to specific things that make her a whacko or idiot, that's fine (and predictable).

Neezar
04-24-2011, 07:26 PM
1. No it's not. Well technically you could use anything as a reason, which wasn't in violation of the written rules, which you have done before. Not saying you do it often, but you have done it before.

2. What rule or rules were Shon82 violating? You and he disagreed on religion and that immediately put you at odds with him imo, especially after he allowed his views to be heard. You've allowed much, much worse here without a peep being said, as long as you and the majority here are in agreement.

It's just an observation, nothing else.

3. A few times when I dared speak back as spoken to. Some posts are still here.

4. I think I still have an email from you stating that very thing. I was banned under a different account name due to someone not liking me. I don't feel the need to bring this forum members name into this. Hopefully your memory has been jogged and you will detract your statement that I am a liar. I'm not going to make a claim against you unless I can back it.

Yeah you would. You have. You haven't backed your claim up. I am still unconvinced. This is just a whole lot of talking in circles.

Shon82 was here 2 years ago. Two years ago, Dude. And he was here for only a couple of weeks. And you remember all of that? And how do you know all of that story? How do you know there weren't posts where he violated rules that you don't know about?

I will tell you how you know. It was either you personally signed up as him or you had a friend do it. Shon82 was created for the purpose of antagonizing the forum members here. It was entrapment. We knew it then and still know it now.

There was someone else involved, too, but I can't remember who it was. It was entertaining in the beginning but disappointing when I realized that nothing intelligent or very creative was going to come of it.

logrus
04-24-2011, 07:52 PM
Yes, please do. I'm not sure how you came up with her being an "idiot" after being such a student of her speeches, debates and interviews. Did she do poorly at times with her first experience on the national stage being interviewed by Charlie Gibson & others, hoping for their "gotcha" moment? Sure but STFW? At least she can speak a coherent sentence without the use of a teleprompter. I'm willing to bet she can pronounce "corpsman" as well.

As far as resigning as gov, I also thought that was a mistake. But I understood the distraction from doing her job due to having to address multiple frivilous charges and lawsuits - not to mention the financial burden. My personal opinion is that she is a terrific fund raiser for the RNC and Republican candidates and that is where I see her being the most effective.

You and logrus can't point to specific things that make her a whacko or idiot, that's fine (and predictable).

In a few months she will do something you don't like and you will just claim you thought she was a weirdo all the time. Same old dance, just a different beat...

Spiritwalker
04-24-2011, 11:00 PM
In a few months she will do something you don't like and you will just claim you thought she was a weirdo all the time. Same old dance, just a different beat...

So what's some of the things that she has done in the past that make you not like her...

[buzzard]Obviously you should vote for whomever you wish, but I hope you really think about it before voting for her. Why do you think she would be a good president? What does she bring to the table? I'm not asking for a comparison between Palin and Obama, I am interested in Palin.[/quote]

well.. you made the claim that she was an idiot/wacko first.. so... you want my list.... I will give you mine... after you give me yours.. oh...wait..

Buzzard
04-25-2011, 01:30 AM

If you gathered from her speeches and interviews etc. that she was intelligent, then I think you weren't watching Sarah Palin. Speak in coherent sentences.....please. Funny, she avoided every tough question thrown at her, and rarely ever answered direct questions even when asked numerous times. It took her how long and through how many schools to get a degree in communications? Wasn't it like 6 years or something. Oh yeah, then she became a reporter and read from a teleprompter too. Oh yeah, she even used teleprompters when giving her speeches. If that is all you've got, it's not much. Sarah sure didn't sound like she could pronounce the word nuclear when I heard her say it. Again, a weak argument.

What would she do when the going gets tough if she were elected as president, quit that too? Being a good fundraiser does not a good president make.

What is predictable is you sticking your head in the sand when specifics are pointed out.

Yeah you would. You have. You haven't backed your claim up. I am still unconvinced. This is just a whole lot of talking in circles.

Shon82 was here 2 years ago. Two years ago, Dude. And he was here for only a couple of weeks. And you remember all of that? And how do you know all of that story? How do you know there weren't posts where he violated rules that you don't know about?

I will tell you how you know. It was either you personally signed up as him or you had a friend do it. Shon82 was created for the purpose of antagonizing the forum members here. It was entrapment. We knew it then and still know it now.

There was someone else involved, too, but I can't remember who it was. It was entertaining in the beginning but disappointing when I realized that nothing intelligent or very creative was going to come of it.

1. Huh? I have backed my claim up. If you are so unconvinced, I suggest you open up your eyes.

No, Shon82 is not, was not me. Nor did I persuade him to join the forum, or had any idea of who the person behind the moniker was until I happened to respond to his posts. I happened upon his posts and liked them. So, here you are now making up lies about me. Great. Why don't you go and check ip addresses and that will at least show you that it wasn't me posting. I doubt you will though because then it would prove you wrong again, and I've yet to see you ever admit to a mistake here. Not saying you haven't, just saying that I've never seen it.

There was intelligence behind his posts, but since it went against your religious beliefs you and some others just scoffed at it. What specific forum rules did he violate?

Shon82 was created for the purpose of antagonizing the forum members here. It was entrapment. We knew it then and still know it now.

Too bad your knowledge is wrong. I actually kept in touch with Shon for a bit. Maybe I'll see if I can track him down again to shoot down your assumptions.

So what's some of the things that she has done in the past that make you not like her...

[buzzard]Obviously you should vote for whomever you wish, but I hope you really think about it before voting for her. Why do you think she would be a good president? What does she bring to the table? I'm not asking for a comparison between Palin and Obama, I am interested in Palin.

well.. you made the claim that she was an idiot/wacko first.. so... you want my list.... I will give you mine... after you give me yours.. oh...wait..

I don't like her stance on slaughtering wolves and bears from helicopters. I didn't like her stupidity on not knowing that "under God" wasn't in the original Pledge of Allegience. I didn't like her non answers and complete avoidance of answers during interviews. I didn't like that she is a quitter when times get tough. I didn't like her using her kids as props in the election. There are many more reasons why I don't like her. As for my reasons on her being an idiot; just watch any of the interviews she gave.

There is a partial list. Care to answer any of my questions now?

Neezar
04-25-2011, 04:31 AM
No, Shon82 is not, was not me. Nor did I persuade him to join the forum, or had any idea of who the person behind the moniker was until I happened to respond to his posts. I happened upon his posts and liked them. So, here you are now making up lies about me. Great. Why don't you go and check ip addresses and that will at least show you that it wasn't me posting. I doubt you will though because then it would prove you wrong again, and I've yet to see you ever admit to a mistake here. Not saying you haven't, just saying that I've never seen it.

There was intelligence behind his posts, but since it went against your religious beliefs you and some others just scoffed at it. What specific forum rules did he violate?

Too bad your knowledge is wrong. I actually kept in touch with Shon for a bit. Maybe I'll see if I can track him down again to shoot down your assumptions.

Maybe it wasn't you personally. What about that guy, um, the chemisty guy? msc something-or-another? The one with dna on his avatar. This guy was at the very least an acquaintance of his. And you were friends with dna guy, right? And I only remember this shon guy posting in the politics and Christianity sections; actually only in threads that you are commonly interested in. And only ever posting as an antagonist. Same mo. Just saying....

That, added with the fact that you remember his situation from two years ago just cinches it in my mind.

Which leads me to another thought: If you are having to drag up two year old shyte to attempt to show up the mods around here then we must be doing pretty dang good. :laugh:

flo
04-25-2011, 04:36 AM
You're such a joke, Buzzard.:laugh:

I don't have the time or inclination to quote and respond to every sentence you post; I'll leave that to you.

I've said all I want, you disagree, oh well.

*yawn*

Spiritwalker
04-25-2011, 05:03 AM
I don't like her stance on slaughtering wolves and bears from helicopters.
There is a partial list. Care to answer any of my questions now?

Sure thing...

While I am not 100% for killing wolves from helicopters... you do know that it was to allow for the increase of as part of a predator control program intended to increase moose and caribou populations for subsistence-food gatherers and other hunters.. never read anything about killing bears..

So yes.. I would rather humans have food...and while I do not hunt.. I do understand that a lone human... against a pack (3 or more) wolves.. is not a great way to spend a day... but hey.. witha a name like Buzzard... It seems that you would rather feat on rotting flesh.. than get actual substance...

I didn't like her stupidity on not knowing that "under God" wasn't in the original Pledge of Allegience.

It wasn't... try again...

The original pledge didn't even come to being until the late 1800s or early 1900's.. don't know right off the top of my head,, but I do know the original pledge..

I pledge allegiance to my Flag and the Republic for which it stands, one nation indivisible, with liberty and justice for all.

Define "stupid".. jumping in.. without researching...

[EDIT]http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pledge_of_allegience

"I pledge allegiance to my flag and the republic for which it stands: one nation indivisible with liberty and justice for all."

1892 to 1923
"I pledge allegiance to my flag and to the republic for which it stands: one nation indivisible with liberty and justice for all."

1923 to 1924
"I pledge allegiance to the flag of the United States and to the republic for which it stands: one nation indivisible with liberty and justice for all."

1924 to 1954
"I pledge allegiance to the flag of the United States of America, and to the republic for which it stands; one nation indivisible with liberty and justice for all."

1954 to Present
"I pledge allegiance to the flag of the United States of America, and to the republic for which it stands, one nation under God, indivisible, with liberty and justice for all."

I didn't like her non answers and complete avoidance of answers during interviews. I didn't like that she is a quitter when times get tough.

Never saw it that way.. still don't.... try again...

I didn't like her using her kids as props in the election.

you know there are people who say that.. I can see what they are saying... kinda...

There are many more reasons why I don't like her.

still waiting for that list....

As for my reasons on her being an idiot; just watch any of the interviews she gave.

I did... many times... and yep.. room for improvement... just like anyone else..

Buzzard
04-25-2011, 08:12 AM
Maybe it wasn't you personally. What about that guy, um, the chemisty guy? msc something-or-another? The one with dna on his avatar. This guy was at the very least an acquaintance of his. And you were friends with dna guy, right? And I only remember this shon guy posting in the politics and Christianity sections; actually only in threads that you are commonly interested in. And only ever posting as an antagonist. Same mo. Just saying....

That, added with the fact that you remember his situation from two years ago just cinches it in my mind.

Which leads me to another thought: If you are having to drag up two year old shyte to attempt to show up the mods around here then we must be doing pretty dang good. :laugh:

Figures. You make up lies about me and won't even acknowledge it. Here is your direct lie about me again.

I will tell you how you know. It was either you personally signed up as him or you had a friend do it.

That is a flat out lie.

Yeah, I liked the Msc guys posts too. Never knew the guy except from here, and I can't even say I know him, nor Shon except for what I remember from the posts here. We may have exchanged a PM or 2 here and an email or 2, but that's about it. It was interesting reading about his studies. No, Msc wasn't an acquaintance of his, they just happened to share some common interests if I am correct. If I recall, Msc guy was from Canada and Shon from Utah.

You should uncinch your mind to let some oxygen get in.:ninja:

http://images1.memegenerator.net/ImageMacro/7508690/Thats-a-joke-son-I-say-thats-a-joke.jpg?imageSize=Medium&generatorName=Foghorn-Leghorn

It was drug up because it was requested, duh.

Having memories from two years ago isn't much of a feat, at least not for me.:wink: I have another laffriot joke to insert here, but I don't wish to be banned.

You're such a joke, Buzzard.:laugh:

I don't have the time or inclination to quote and respond to every sentence you post; I'll leave that to you.

I've said all I want, you disagree, oh well.

*yawn*

You say I can't point to specifics, yet when I do you Run run away. (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-edpXPCEyKc)

*yawn*

If you ever think of something of your own to say, feel free.:laugh:

Sure thing...

While I am not 100% for killing wolves from helicopters... you do know that it was to allow for the increase of as part of a predator control program intended to increase moose and caribou populations for subsistence-food gatherers and other hunters.. never read anything about killing bears..

Maybe you should read more.

Bears (http://www.defenders.org/newsroom/press_releases_folder/2007/04_13_2007_alaskas_wolf_bounty_ends.php)

You do know that twice there was a vote on it and it was rejected, but overturned by the government. I guess you didn't. What's that you said about "Define "stupid".. jumping in.. without researching..."? You sure fit that bill.

So yes.. I would rather humans have food...and while I do not hunt.. I do understand that a lone human... against a pack (3 or more) wolves.. is not a great way to spend a day... but hey.. witha a name like Buzzard... It seems that you would rather feat on rotting flesh.. than get actual substance...

What is feat on rotten flesh mean?:blink: With a name like Spiritwalker, I guess you'd rather walk around like a zombie with rotten flesh or flitter around like a faerie, not sure which one though.:rolleyes:

You do realize that her plan wasn't sound right?

Sarah Palin claims that her predator control policies are implemented to help Alaska's unusually large population of subsistence hunters in the face of competition from Alaska's estimated 7,000-11,000 wolves, and are based on strong science. However, in 2007, 172 scientists signed a letter to Palin, stating that the state's predator control policies were "inadequately designed" and threatened the long-term health of populations of both the predators and the ungulates the plan was intended to protect. In particular, the scientists complained, state officials had set population objectives for moose and caribou that were based on "unattainable, unsustainable historically high populations."
Why It Matters

Sarah Palin's predator policy shows an alarming disdain for science, a willingness to break the law and misappropriate public funds in pursuit of her own ends, and a "my way or the highway" attitude that brooks no dissent.

Sarah Palin's anti-wolf policies have continues following the failue of her vice presidential bid.

Alaska recently began a program intended to raise caribou populations in the Upper Yukon by killing 75% of the region's wolves, over the protest of wildlife biologists who argue that the state is dramatically overestimating the number of wolves and pursuing unrealistic caribou population goals.

Source...some links there inactive (http://hubpages.com/hub/sarah-palin-wolves)

It wasn't... try again...

Are you that dense? Magic 8 ball says "Apparently so." I stated I thought she's an idiot because she thought that the founding fathers put "under God" in the PoA. I didn't word it that way but I figured that you could decipher it. I was wrong.

Define "stupid".. jumping in.. without researching... That phrase keeps biting you and now Sarah Palin in the assumption.

still waiting for that list....

What list are you talking about? Do you want more reasons? If so, I promise to type them out real slow so you can get a firm grasp on the concepts okay.

/snark

See, I can play the snark game too. I just happen to play it better than you do.:laugh:

Neezar
04-25-2011, 11:52 AM
Yeah, I liked the Msc guys posts too. Never knew the guy except from here, and I can't even say I know him, nor Shon except for what I remember from the posts here. We may have exchanged a PM or 2 here and an email or 2, but that's about it. It was interesting reading about his studies. No, Msc wasn't an acquaintance of his, they just happened to share some common interests if I am correct. If I recall, Msc guy was from Canada and Shon from Utah.

Hmm, you only ever exchanged a couple of pm's or emails yet you seem to know that they weren't acquaintances? You are good. I know that even the first couple of days that whenever Shon signed in, within a couple of minutes so did msc. It is all still just speculation though. I don't know for sure as I don't have any proof.

Just like you don't know for sure everything that happened with Shon. You can't prove that he was banned without good cause. He had more posts deleted than anyone that I can recall (I know; not impressive with my memory these days. lol). So unless you were him or signed up at the very same time as he everytime, then you have no way of knowing it all. And I guarantee you that he was given many warnings and knows exactly why he was banned.

J.B.
04-25-2011, 12:54 PM
The list...lol...That crap is hilarious. :laugh:

I was basically Buzz's arch rival for years and also the original caller-out of said "list"...:laugh:

Damn, I miss the good ol' days :wink:

County Mike
04-25-2011, 01:33 PM
Wow. Just read this entire thread. I must have too much time on my hands this morning.

My summary: Making fun of disabled kids is wrong. I don't care what side you're on.

Primadawn
04-25-2011, 03:25 PM
Wow. Just read this entire thread. I must have too much time on my hands this morning.

My summary: Making fun of disabled kids is wrong. I don't care what side you're on.

Me too. I saw how many pages there were and thought a great debate must have transpired. Wrong. Doh!

Miss Foxy
04-25-2011, 04:33 PM

I was basically Buzz's arch rival for years and also the original caller-out of said "list"...:laugh:

lol.. I know right I was itching to see the list! :w00t:

Bonnie
04-25-2011, 04:44 PM

Yeah.

Me too. I saw how many pages there were and thought a great debate must have transpired. Wrong. Doh!

:rolleyes:

rockdawg21
04-25-2011, 05:41 PM

What if the disabled kids were making fun of you first?

County Mike
04-25-2011, 06:19 PM

Oh, it's happened. They called me all kinds of names. I cried a little and just went home.

logrus
04-25-2011, 06:42 PM
Hmm, you only ever exchanged a couple of pm's or emails yet you seem to know that they weren't acquaintances? You are good. I know that even the first couple of days that whenever Shon signed in, within a couple of minutes so did msc. It is all still just speculation though. I don't know for sure as I don't have any proof.

Just like you don't know for sure everything that happened with Shon. You can't prove that he was banned without good cause. He had more posts deleted than anyone that I can recall (I know; not impressive with my memory these days. lol). So unless you were him or signed up at the very same time as he everytime, then you have no way of knowing it all. And I guarantee you that he was given many warnings and knows exactly why he was banned.

I think this is the most you posted in one thread in the last 2 yrs. So I guess some good came from all this. :laugh:

word, now get ur ass back on LIVE!

Bout 2 weeks ago at the gym a disabled kid bout 16 just went off on me for gosh knows what. I think he was yelling at me for using a machine he wanted to use, funny thing was, he was on the treadmill for the 10 minutes prior to me using it.

Bonnie
04-25-2011, 06:55 PM
Bout 2 weeks ago at the gym a disabled kid bout 16 just went off on me for gosh knows what. I think he was yelling at me for using a machine he wanted to use, funny thing was, he was on the treadmill for the 10 minutes prior to me using it.

Logrus, shame on you for taking that kid's treadmill! :fryingpan: :laugh:

You know, he really might think of that particular one as his. You didn't say, did you get off and let him have it again? For some reason, I think you're going to say, "No". :laugh:

BamaGrits84
04-25-2011, 07:02 PM
I have to admit, when I saw the thread title my first thought was "I'm surprised the left is even aware of Frank Trigg."

:laugh: had I not just went to the restroom I likely would have peed myself over that one. oh wait maybe that should go under TMI.

Buzzard
04-25-2011, 07:34 PM

You were quite a worthy adversary. You would always stick around, like....nah I can't say it even knowing that you would know I was joking.

BamaGrits84
04-25-2011, 07:36 PM

1.) I'm against stupid regradless of what side of the line the mouth is on. Making fun of a child shows pure ignorance.

2.) Complaining about mods. You're still here despite the fact that "99.9%" of folks on here disagree with you. Be thankful the mods are republicans. If they were democrats everyone who disagrees with the minority would be gone and you would be left to argue with yourself.

Buzzard
04-25-2011, 08:15 PM

Yep, I am good. Maybe with some practice, you can achieve great things too. I can't prove he was banned without good cause just like you can't prove he was. You've yet to give a specific reason for his banning when much worse stuff has gone on. That's fine, I don't need it nor care atm.

BTW, according to my search, it wasn't 2 years ago. My last email to him that I could find was on 11/12/09 and we talked about his banning. Funny, he mentions how he was banned in part because he and Nate disagreed about some history stuff.

I'm still waiting for you and NateR to detract your statements about me as a liar. Yeah, like that day will ever come. It's what I expect though, and you haven't let me down yet.

NateR
04-26-2011, 02:53 AM
Yep, I am good. Maybe with some practice, you can achieve great things too. I can't prove he was banned without good cause just like you can't prove he was. You've yet to give a specific reason for his banning when much worse stuff has gone on. That's fine, I don't need it nor care atm.

BTW, according to my search, it wasn't 2 years ago. My last email to him that I could find was on 11/12/09 and we talked about his banning. Funny, he mentions how he was banned in part because he and Nate disagreed about some history stuff.

I'm still waiting for you and NateR to detract your statements about me as a liar. Yeah, like that day will ever come. It's what I expect though, and you haven't let me down yet.

Shon was banned for breaking the rules of the Christianity section. He had no interest in visiting that section to learn or discuss, his only purpose there was to ridicule Christianity and Christians for their beliefs. Thus he was a troll - someone who simply posts on the internet to insult and start fights with people. Nothing good comes from those kinds of people so he was removed, but not without several warnings.

He knows the reasons he was banned, regardless of what he told you. So I would say that he was lying to you if he gave you any other reason than what I just explained. Also, banning him was not my decision alone.

You like to play the martyr and claim that we get rid of anyone that we disagree with here. Even though you're still allowed to post and I even went out of my way recently to fix your password issues, when I could have easily just ignored the technical problems you were having and let you continue to be blocked from logging into the site.

Neezar
04-26-2011, 11:50 AM

Okay maybe it is just a short term memory issue. I thought you called me the liar. I don't remember calling you a liar. :unsure-1:

Neezar
04-26-2011, 11:54 AM
Oops! My bad. :ashamed:

Here ya go, Buzz. It's all about me and you here, buddy.

http://www.matt-hughes.com/forums/showthread.php?t=7637

Twinsmama
04-26-2011, 02:06 PM

Please tell me you let him have it back?!?

VCURamFan
04-26-2011, 03:47 PM

Obama figured that since socialism was failing him so miserably, he'd look into what this "Triggonomics" stuff was. :unsure-1: :laugh:

Buzzard
04-26-2011, 07:15 PM
You like to play the martyr and claim that we get rid of anyone that we disagree with here. Even though you're still allowed to post and I even went out of my way recently to fix your password issues, when I could have easily just ignored the technical problems you were having and let you continue to be blocked from logging into the site.

Wow. I make a claim, you ask me to prove it, I do, and because I can and do prove my claim, you call me a martyr.:frantics:

You do get rid of people if people ask you to, which I again proved, or didn't your memory get jogged? You want me to post the email from you in which you admit to it? You made an accusation calling me a liar, I proved you wrong and you aren't a big enough man to admit it. No problem.

Yeah NateR, you did what administrators do, handled a request. Immediately after receiving the information, I personally sent you a PM and graciously thanked you for assisting me. What now do you wish me to do, thank you again and make a big deal of it here. Okay.

Wow NateR, thanks so much for coming to my aid and assisting me in getting a new password. I couldn't have done it without you and because of that, I now have a new lease on life. You are a hero among heroes, a giant of a man with amazing powers. I bow down to your greatness.http://planetsmilies.net/vomit-smiley-9529.gif (http://planetsmilies.net)

:rolleyes:

VCURamFan
04-26-2011, 07:52 PM
Buzzard, here's what I don't understand: what is it that you enjoy about the MHF? I'm not being sarcastic or snarky or ironic or whatever, I'm genuinely curious. No human continually engages in any activity unless they believe themselves to be profitting from it, but I don't understand what benefit you derive from these battles. I keep coming back because I've got friendships here, I get/post news here, I learn here, but those don't seem to be what motivate you (not saying you don't have friends, just that it's not your primary force). What is it that you look forward to each time you log in? Clearly it means a lot to you, because when your password went screwy, you went to a lot of effort to ask questions, ask Nate for help & them thank him afterwards.

Also, if the rest of y'all could refrain from guessing at his answer, I'd appreciate it. I'm trying to understand Buzzard better here & do not intend this to be a chance for others to pot shot him.

logrus
04-27-2011, 06:07 AM
Please tell me you let him have it back?!?

Why let him have it back, he wasn't even using it. He came in and went to the treadmill like he always does. 10 mins later he thinks its his.

I lied and said I was done, no biggie since I am familiar with other machines and routines.

VCURamFan
04-27-2011, 04:25 PM
Why let him have it back, he wasn't even using it. He came in and went to the treadmill like he always does. 10 mins later he thinks its his.

I lied and said I was done, no biggie since I am familiar with other machines and routines.
I think she means "let him have it back" as in "returned comments in kind". Maybe. I dunno. :unsure-1: :laugh:

logrus
04-27-2011, 05:11 PM
I think she means "let him have it back" as in "returned comments in kind". Maybe. I dunno. :unsure-1: :laugh:

Then that would be being mean to a young kid whos returded. Which is what everyone is in such an uproar over.

VCURamFan
04-27-2011, 08:30 PM
Then that would be being mean to a young kid whos returded. Which is what everyone is in such an uproar over.
Yeah, that's why I'm confused. :laugh:

logrus
04-27-2011, 08:31 PM
Yeah, that's why I'm confused. :laugh:

This thread is dead, lets go to the new one Kentuckyfriedchicken posted..

VCURamFan
04-27-2011, 09:21 PM
I keep checking back in to see if Buzzard's answered my question yet. I think between that post & KRB's thread, we pretty much killed this one. :laugh:

Buzzard
04-28-2011, 12:07 AM
I keep checking back in to see if Buzzard's answered my question yet. I think between that post & KRB's thread, we pretty much killed this one. :laugh:

I'm not ignoring your request VCU. Since you asked in a reasonable non-snarky way, I will reply in kind. Probably won't be today, tomorrow, most likely.

KENTUCKYREDBONE
04-28-2011, 08:33 AM
OK! Lets see if some can read this!

I think that anybody that would make fun of a child the way the left does the Palin children is disgusting!
The way they attack Trig Palin (Her 3 yo child with down syndrome) is especially vile,Evil and disgusting! To attack a disabled Child the way they have is so disgusting and Evil they need a good butt whooping. I don't care who the Parents are! I don't care what the Child looks like it! It makes me angry and should also anger anybody with any decent morals at all! Attacking a child like that is not political speech its verbal assault with intent to harm!

Now if theirs any doubt where I stand on this issue your on your own!

VCURamFan
04-28-2011, 05:18 PM
I'm not ignoring your request VCU. Since you asked in a reasonable non-snarky way, I will reply in kind. Probably won't be today, tomorrow, most likely.
OK, sounds good. I'll keep checking back. :)

Buzzard
04-29-2011, 12:51 AM
Buzzard, here's what I don't understand: what is it that you enjoy about the MHF? I'm not being sarcastic or snarky or ironic or whatever, I'm genuinely curious. No human continually engages in any activity unless they believe themselves to be profitting from it, but I don't understand what benefit you derive from these battles. I keep coming back because I've got friendships here, I get/post news here, I learn here, but those don't seem to be what motivate you (not saying you don't have friends, just that it's not your primary force). What is it that you look forward to each time you log in?

I come to the MH forums for mostly the same reasons as you. I like reading about MMA and come here to get most of my news. It's an easy reference point. I don't post much about MMA because it is more interesting for me to talk face to face about it than post about it. I do like reading everyone's thoughts about the fights, the predictions etc.

I've been asked to not post in the C-section, which I haven't. I'd love to be able to post in there, but my views aren't welcome, which is a shame. I'd love to be able to have a free voice to express my opinions, concerns and beliefs about Christianity and other religions, but I am not allowed to. I don't want to post just to slam religion, but I would love to be able to give a non-believers perspective on it. I am always trying to learn something.

I like posting in the Politics section too because I like to offer a differing view than the majority here. I like to get into the discussion, but it seems that whenever I post, I immediately get smacked with the liberal label and quite a few of the members here would rather run away than engage in debate. I don't have a problem with differing views, but when the personal attacks come, I have no problem responding in kind. I should be better than that, and I believe I have mellowed out quite a bit. Not enough, but quite a bit.

If I call someone on something and am shown to be wrong, I have no problem admitting my mistake and apologizing for and correcting it. I wish some others here could do the same. I enjoy debates, sometimes even arguing against my own beliefs to try to sharpen my dull skill-set.

I like seeing what other members listen to in the Entertainment section. I like when members share their talents. I enjoyed Llama's Johnny Cash tune he put up, liked listening to some of JB's music that he has shared. NateR's artwork is wonderful and I wouldn't have had the opportunity to see it if I wasn't a member here. I've even though about sharing some of the music I have made, but have only done so with a very select few atm.

I like sharing which video games I like though it seems no one has the same interests as I, which is cool.

I even look forward to what other members are up to. Some of them have even added me to their friends list. <Gasp>

Just because most don't share my views, it doesn't mean I don't like them. Heck, I've only one or two friends at the most who share my agnostic beliefs, and it's hard to find people to engage in person. I like to engage in conversation here, but feel I am on a short leash.

Clearly it means a lot to you, because when your password went screwy, you went to a lot of effort to ask questions, ask Nate for help & them thank him afterwards.

What it meant was I couldn't log-in. I could have gotten it on my own, but I didn't feel like rebuilding my old computer to get the password information there. I just built a new machine and the last thing I wanted to do was take apart some other machines to replace stuff that I gave away. The only effort was to send NateR an email asking for assistance, which he immediately provided and I immediately thanked him for. I've never seen NateR bring up the fact that he has helped anyone else before and that it was some huge undertaking as he did with me. I have no clue as to why that was even brought up in the first place. Was it to deflect my attention away from his claim that I am a liar which I proved untrue? Your guess is as good as mine unless you have inside information.

Also, if the rest of y'all could refrain from guessing at his answer, I'd appreciate it. I'm trying to understand Buzzard better here & do not intend this to be a chance for others to pot shot him.

This forum is also a good way to pass some time. If everyone here had the same views, (which most seem to)(yes, big generalization) it would be quite boring as there would be nothing to discuss.

Being agnostic living in the Bible Belt is quite an experience. At least I have free speech going for me in real life and am able to express my views in real life and on a different forum without having to worry about a ban warning on a daily basis (overt exaggeration). There have been many times when I thought I should just reply to a topic in the C-section and let them ban me, but I'm trying to stick to my word. I've been following some good posts regarding religion in another forum, but haven't added to it because the folks there have said all wanted to. Here it is different and I'd love to be able to post, but it seems the only religion one can't question here is Christianity. As in real life, I'd like my voice and opinion to be heard here as well but since I don't own this site, I have to abide by the rules, (even though I think they are selectively enforced).

If we were ever to meet, you'd probably never know I was Buzzard unless I told you. I'm sure we'd could have a great conversation about MMA or many other topics over a beer, unless you are too young or don't drink. I believe there are some people here who dislike me solely because of my agnosticism and that I will stick up for myself and not take ish because of it. You'd never know about my agnosticism unless I told you about it, which I did here openly of my own accord.

I hope I answered your questions fully. If you have more or want a more direct answer to something, please feel free to ask.

VCURamFan
04-29-2011, 01:22 AM
Thanks, Buzz. I really appreciate you taking the time to answer all this for me.

County Mike
04-29-2011, 12:16 PM
Buzzard: You seem a decent fellow. I hate to kill you.

http://callitaweasel.files.wordpress.com/2010/01/inigo4.jpg

Bonnie
04-29-2011, 12:47 PM

Love that movie! :laugh:

"HELLO! My name is Inigo Montoya, you killed my father, prepair to die!" :laugh:

VCURamFan
04-29-2011, 02:44 PM

You seem a decent fellow. I hate to die.

Miss Foxy
04-29-2011, 05:42 PM
I come to the MH forums for mostly the same reasons as you. I like reading about MMA and come here to get most of my news. It's an easy reference point. I don't post much about MMA because it is more interesting for me to talk face to face about it than post about it. I do like reading everyone's thoughts about the fights, the predictions etc.

I've been asked to not post in the C-section, which I haven't. I'd love to be able to post in there, but my views aren't welcome, which is a shame. I'd love to be able to have a free voice to express my opinions, concerns and beliefs about Christianity and other religions, but I am not allowed to. I don't want to post just to slam religion, but I would love to be able to give a non-believers perspective on it. I am always trying to learn something.

I like posting in the Politics section too because I like to offer a differing view than the majority here. I like to get into the discussion, but it seems that whenever I post, I immediately get smacked with the liberal label and quite a few of the members here would rather run away than engage in debate. I don't have a problem with differing views, but when the personal attacks come, I have no problem responding in kind. I should be better than that, and I believe I have mellowed out quite a bit. Not enough, but quite a bit.

If I call someone on something and am shown to be wrong, I have no problem admitting my mistake and apologizing for and correcting it. I wish some others here could do the same. I enjoy debates, sometimes even arguing against my own beliefs to try to sharpen my dull skill-set.

I like seeing what other members listen to in the Entertainment section. I like when members share their talents. I enjoyed Llama's Johnny Cash tune he put up, liked listening to some of JB's music that he has shared. NateR's artwork is wonderful and I wouldn't have had the opportunity to see it if I wasn't a member here. I've even though about sharing some of the music I have made, but have only done so with a very select few atm.

I like sharing which video games I like though it seems no one has the same interests as I, which is cool.

I even look forward to what other members are up to. Some of them have even added me to their friends list. <Gasp>

Just because most don't share my views, it doesn't mean I don't like them. Heck, I've only one or two friends at the most who share my agnostic beliefs, and it's hard to find people to engage in person. I like to engage in conversation here, but feel I am on a short leash.

What it meant was I couldn't log-in. I could have gotten it on my own, but I didn't feel like rebuilding my old computer to get the password information there. I just built a new machine and the last thing I wanted to do was take apart some other machines to replace stuff that I gave away. The only effort was to send NateR an email asking for assistance, which he immediately provided and I immediately thanked him for. I've never seen NateR bring up the fact that he has helped anyone else before and that it was some huge undertaking as he did with me. I have no clue as to why that was even brought up in the first place. Was it to deflect my attention away from his claim that I am a liar which I proved untrue? Your guess is as good as mine unless you have inside information.

This forum is also a good way to pass some time. If everyone here had the same views, (which most seem to)(yes, big generalization) it would be quite boring as there would be nothing to discuss.

Being agnostic living in the Bible Belt is quite an experience. At least I have free speech going for me in real life and am able to express my views in real life and on a different forum without having to worry about a ban warning on a daily basis (overt exaggeration). There have been many times when I thought I should just reply to a topic in the C-section and let them ban me, but I'm trying to stick to my word. I've been following some good posts regarding religion in another forum, but haven't added to it because the folks there have said all wanted to. Here it is different and I'd love to be able to post, but it seems the only religion one can't question here is Christianity. As in real life, I'd like my voice and opinion to be heard here as well but since I don't own this site, I have to abide by the rules, (even though I think they are selectively enforced).

If we were ever to meet, you'd probably never know I was Buzzard unless I told you. I'm sure we'd could have a great conversation about MMA or many other topics over a beer, unless you are too young or don't drink. I believe there are some people here who dislike me solely because of my agnosticism and that I will stick up for myself and not take ish because of it. You'd never know about my agnosticism unless I told you about it, which I did here openly of my own accord.

I hope I answered your questions fully. If you have more or want a more direct answer to something, please feel free to ask.

Buzz your my friend and I don't care what anyone says your a nice person.:wink: A big lesson I have learned in my 32 yrs of life no matter what their are always people that are going to not like you or like what you say. What I admire about you is...You keep it real...

Buzzard
04-29-2011, 07:14 PM
You seem a decent fellow. I hate to die.

Heeeeeyyyyyy! You took my line. No fair! That's BS. Aw c'mon.

Now that's a whine.:laugh:

Buzzard
04-29-2011, 07:22 PM
Buzz your my friend and I don't care what anyone says your a nice person.:wink: A big lesson I have learned in my 32 yrs of life no matter what their are always people that are going to not like you or like what you say. What I admire about you is...You keep it real...

Hey, was that wink a wink meaning you are just kidding and I'm not your friend?:laugh:/martyr complex

Spiritwalker
04-30-2011, 09:08 PM
You got me on a few points it seems Buzzard.. I will "retort" at a later date.. getting the house cleaned for the UFC tonight!!!!