PDA

View Full Version : Strikeforce **Spoiler**

Neezar
04-10-2011, 04:40 AM
Strikeforce Welterweight Championship
Nick Diaz (http://www.sherdog.com/fighter/Nick-Diaz-2831) vs. Paul Daley (http://www.sherdog.com/fighter/Paul-Daley-4270)
Round 1
Daley cracks Diaz with a leg kick as the fight begins. It's 30 seconds into the ffight until they're throwing haymakers, and Daley lands a crushing hook that puts Diaz on his knees. Daley savagely flurries, smashing Diaz, but the incredibly tough champion fights back to his feet. Daley gets the Thai clinch, while Diaz drills him to the body. Rolling hooks by Diaz land, rocking Daley to his heels, and prompting "Semtex" to shoot for a takedown. Diaz is taken down, but works his way back to his feet, and punches Daley to the head and body. Tremendous action as the welterweights wing hooks at one another. Diaz steps forward, and Daley crushes him two knees. Daley explodes with another vicious left hook that puts Diaz on his face, and Daley follows up, but incredibly, Diaz recovers, getting to guard with a minute to fight. Daley stands away, Diaz stands back up. Massive left hook to the body by Diaz brutally hurts Daley, and now the champion comes roaring back. Daley hits the mat, and Diaz follows up with punishment on the folded Brit. Referee "Big" John McCarthy is forced to step in to save Daley at 4:57 of the first round. Absolutely incredibly fight. Nick Diaz retains his Strikeforce welterweight title.

:happydancing:

Neezar
04-10-2011, 04:40 AM
Gilbert Melendez (http://www.sherdog.com/fighter/Gilbert-Melendez-5545) vs. Tatsuya Kawajiri (http://www.sherdog.com/fighter/Tatsuya-Kawajiri-1326)
Round 1
The lightweights come out winging, and a Melendez right hook drops Kawajiri to his knee. "El Nino" follows with a volley of knees, and keeps the pressure on, ducking under Kawajiri's attacks and countering. A head kick from the "Crusher" wobbles Melendez, but he responds, crushing Kawajiri with a salvo of knees and punches. Kawajiri hits the mat, and Melendez locks up back control, sinking his hooks and threatening to choke. The rugged Japanese fighter struggles free, but Melendez stays on him. Melendez punches under Kawajiri's arm, railing him with uppercuts. It's all Melendez thus far. Kawajiri pumps his jab, but Melendez ducks under and counters with one-twos. Melendez smashes Kawajiri with an uppercut, and follows up with punches, forcing him to his back.Melendez gets on top, and hits the kill switch: "El Nino" delivers a vicious torrent of elbows that leave Kawajiri destroyed on the canvas. Referee Cecil Peoples resues "The Crusher" at 3:14 of the first round. Incredible performance by Melendez.

:happydancing:

F34R
04-10-2011, 04:41 AM
THat's why I like Diaz... he fights.

bj44
04-10-2011, 04:56 AM
considering they come from a jitz camp melendez and diaz are serious on there feet.... wish it rubbed off on shields lol

Rev
04-10-2011, 05:00 AM
considering they come from a jitz camp melendez and diaz are serious on there feet.... wish it rubbed off on shields lol

+1

F34R
04-10-2011, 05:14 AM
I love that Diaz can stand and trade like that, and when his opponent takes him down, he just subs 'em. Cyborg anyone?

Diaz is serious business.

Maldonado136
04-10-2011, 05:50 AM
cesar gracie fight team rules

logrus
04-10-2011, 07:10 AM
Peeps can make fun of SF all they want, but how often do you see the champ and the contender go like that in the UFC.

flo
04-10-2011, 07:32 AM
I can't believe that Jardine fight was a majority draw.

KENTUCKYREDBONE
04-10-2011, 08:37 AM
From what the commentators said I was expecting more power from Daley! Diaz was more technical than Daley so he landed alot more!

Play The Man
04-10-2011, 09:07 AM
Diaz is a predator!

Country Breakfast
04-10-2011, 02:31 PM
I have to say, I have been really impressed by Diaz lately. He always comes to fight. He has one of the best(if not the best) chins in mma. He has great cardio and great recuperative powers.
Nick is a force to be reckoned with!

Llamafighter
04-10-2011, 05:30 PM
Diaz and Melendez both looked amazing. War to Jardine for putting up one heck of a fight. Moussassi should not give up takedowns.;l

F34R
04-10-2011, 05:36 PM
yeah major props to Jardine.. he took one helluva beating. I'm surprised Mousassi couldn't finish him.

rearnakedchoke
04-10-2011, 06:20 PM
no doubt that diaz brings it everytime . but he'd get owned by the top ufc guys ... i'd see him losing to kampmann, kos, fitch, penn, alves and probably diego again ... i think it was an early stoppage, but daley wasn't getting off the stool if there was a second .. he was gassed bad ...

melendez looked good too .. he really loves those elbows ..

JavierDLC
04-10-2011, 07:27 PM
Amazing Fights!!! I still cant believe The Mousassi fight was a draw??? Even with the point deduction Mousassi was destroying Jardine. I was very surprised by Jardine and mad props to him because even do he got beat he put on a great fight. I thought he would be disposed of very early.

Diaz looked good but got caught a lot! I think Daley was a little scared or hesitant. Both times Daley knocked Diaz down I thought the fight would be over but man is Diaz tough!!! Maybe be its all the medicinal prescription that make him so tuff!! =)

flo
04-10-2011, 07:48 PM
Yeah, Jardine definitely gets props for hanging in there, I was cheering for him too at the end. He is a warrior and it took cojones to get in there and bang with 9 days notice. But still, that was no draw.

Daley almost had Nick finished and I was very impressed that Diaz came back so strong. He *is* a predator! :laugh:

logrus
04-10-2011, 08:19 PM
no doubt that diaz brings it everytime . but he'd get owned by the top ufc guys ... i'd see him losing to kampmann, kos, fitch, penn, alves and probably diego again ... i think it was an early stoppage, but daley wasn't getting off the stool if there was a second .. he was gassed bad ...

Kos and Finch are 2 of the biggest nut huggerz the UFC has and are 2 of the 3 Diaz always refers to when he calls them score chasing pansies, I doubt Penn could handle Diazs cardio and pure awesomeness both standing and on the ground. Kampman lost to Daley and Shields, so I doubt he could hang with Diaz, I still think Diaz beat Diego on that day but anyways, Diaz has improved 10 fold over the last 6 years, Diego really has just stailed out.

Go back and watch the second angle, Daley was getting bombed and wasnt defending, when he got up to sit on the stool he was still on woblley legs, it was a good stoppage.

bj44
04-11-2011, 12:24 AM

melendez looked good too .. he really loves those elbows ..The same kampmann who got knocked into next week by daley?

F34R
04-11-2011, 12:44 AM

I doubt any of those guys could actually hang in a real fight that Diaz would bring. They are too used to laying on people and getting decisions. As a collective that is. Individually, Diaz wins those fights from this day forward.

logrus
04-11-2011, 12:45 AM
The same kampmann who got knocked into next week by daley?

The same Kos who held him down for 3 rounds.. :Whistle:

Spiritwalker
04-11-2011, 12:20 PM
Just watched the fights last night.. Keith did a great job.. and I was thinking the joudges might have given that to him.. cause of the point deduction...

was really surprised by that fight...Mousassi didn't have a better gas tank.. and Keith took the fight on WAY short notice...

I also couldn't belive that I was loving the taunting that Diaz was doing.. it's the same thing he does to all fighters.. and I normally hate it.. but I was almost... ALMOST ....cheering for him....

rearnakedchoke
04-11-2011, 02:36 PM
the guys i named are fighting the best guys in the world ... sure they have lost, but they are fighting the best ... it may look like diaz has improved the most, but he's been fighting scrubs like shamrock, cyborg, the whitemare .. none of these guys would be able to survive in the ufc ...

JavierDLC
04-11-2011, 03:54 PM
the guys i named are fighting the best guys in the world ... sure they have lost, but they are fighting the best ... it may look like diaz has improved the most, but he's been fighting scrubs like shamrock, cyborg, the whitemare .. none of these guys would be able to survive in the ufc ...

Agreed. Although I do give Diaz credit for being a good fighter. But to go as far as saying that he would walkthrough GSP? Not in a Thousand Years.

bj44
04-11-2011, 04:49 PM

But he just knocked out daley who has fought those guys in the ufc and did well and hes also way more well rounded then daley.... I dont really see your point???

Only people i see beating diaz are GSP and maybe fitch... Possible alves too if he showed up in good shape... Kampmann couldnt beat shileds or daley i doubt he beats diaz... n diego? I dont think he is as good as he was even 4 years ago.. He got his ass beat by hathaway a couple fights ago... He has pretty much been stagnent while diaz has improved tenfold.. N baby j would gas under the presssure diaz brings

Miss Foxy
04-11-2011, 04:56 PM

When are people that dislike Diaz going to just face it. He can fight and sorry he would definitely handle any of the fighters you named. I think him and Penn would battle it out the best..But come on Kos? LMAO.. Alves!?! :blink: Diego sucks and is overrated..if anybody deserves most overrated its that guy..

Miss Foxy
04-11-2011, 04:59 PM
The fights were awesome.. One thing I did not like was the crowd boo'd Jake Shields. I'm a bit over people being disrespectful :angry:. I am happy Nicholas performed so good. I don't feel he was in any danger at all. He had a very good gameplan stuck to it and won. All this jibberish about them stopping the fight too early is garbage. Daley lost end of story.

flo
04-11-2011, 05:12 PM
I also couldn't belive that I was loving the taunting that Diaz was doing.. it's the same thing he does to all fighters.. and I normally hate it.. but I was almost... ALMOST ....cheering for him....

hee, same here, Spirit!

rearnakedchoke
04-11-2011, 06:18 PM
When are people that dislike Diaz going to just face it. He can fight and sorry he would definitely handle any of the fighters you named. I think him and Penn would battle it out the best..But come on Kos? LMAO.. Alves!?! :blink: Diego sucks and is overrated..if anybody deserves most overrated its that guy..

it has nothing to do with hating diaz ... i just don't get impressed by guys going on a 10 fight win streak and beating nobody top or even close (paul daley is top 10 apparently, but i dont' rank him high, he is a one dimensional fighter) ... right now i would put diaz outside the top 10 based on the level of competition he has faced ...

rearnakedchoke
04-11-2011, 06:20 PM
But he just knocked out daley who has fought those guys in the ufc and did well and hes also way more well rounded then daley.... I dont really see your point???

Only people i see beating diaz are GSP and maybe fitch... Possible alves too if he showed up in good shape... Kampmann couldnt beat shileds or daley i doubt he beats diaz... n diego? I dont think he is as good as he was even 4 years ago.. He got his ass beat by hathaway a couple fights ago... He has pretty much been stagnent while diaz has improved tenfold.. N baby j would gas under the presssure diaz brings

mmath doesn't work man .. the guys in the ufc fight the best or close to it each time they fight ... diaz doesn't ...

Miss Foxy
04-11-2011, 06:22 PM
it has nothing to do with hating diaz ... i just don't get impressed by guys going on a 10 fight win streak and beating nobody top or even close (paul daley is top 10 apparently, but i dont' rank him high, he is a one dimensional fighter) ... right now i would put diaz outside the top 10 based on the level of competition he has faced ...

lol. Ok.

Miss Foxy
04-11-2011, 06:24 PM
mmath doesn't work man .. the guys in the ufc fight the best or close to it each time they fight ... diaz doesn't ...

Nick and Gil can keep up with any of the UFC fighters.. I'm not saying they will win against them all, but to discount him based that he is a SF fighter is whack.

Spiritwalker
04-11-2011, 06:26 PM

23-7 shows that he doesn't fight close to the top of his game each time?

The guy is on a 10 fight win streak..... The last time he lost was in 07.. before then..

I don't like Nick.. but to say he coudln't hold his own with the UFC top 10-2... is rose colored glasses talking...

His record.. as it stands now is better than some of the UFC HoF members...

Nick/Koz would be a good fight...

Miss Foxy
04-11-2011, 06:29 PM
23-7 shows that he doesn't fight close to the top of his game each time?

The guy is on a 10 fight win streak..... The last time he lost was in 07.. before then..

I don't like Nick.. but to say he coudln't hold his own with the UFC top 10-2... is rose colored glasses talking...

His record.. as it stands now is better than some of the UFC HoF members...

Nick/Koz would be a good fight...

+100 not just saying that because I like Nick, but it's true.
I want to see him succeed and I hope he stays away from interviews. He does not do well with them. :unsure-1:

rearnakedchoke
04-11-2011, 06:31 PM
inoue, corbrey, denny, shamrock, smith, zarmoskis, sakurai, noons, santos, dailey .. seriously, he is not beating great guys ...

rearnakedchoke
04-11-2011, 06:32 PM
+100 not just saying that because I like Nick, but it's true.
I want to see him succeed and I hope he stays away from interviews. He does not do well with them. :unsure-1:

i actually think he does well in interviews .. (maybe not post fight stuff) .. but prefight he is usually pretty good ... he'd still get owned in the ufc though .. LOL

Spiritwalker
04-11-2011, 06:33 PM
inoue, corbrey, denny, shamrock, smith, zarmoskis, sakurai, noons, santos, dailey .. seriously, he is not beating great guys ...

sure they are...maybe not STELLAR stars.... but definatley talented....

Miss Foxy
04-11-2011, 06:34 PM
i actually think he does well in interviews .. (maybe not post fight stuff) .. but prefight he is usually pretty good ... he'd still get owned in the ufc though .. LOL

Did you see his interview with Ariel Helwani? That was not good!!.. I still got mad love for Nick though I want to see him win and win... Make history, but he has to reach deep inside and know when to stfu..

rearnakedchoke
04-11-2011, 06:34 PM
sure they are...maybe not STELLAR stars.... but definatley talented....

lol

Miss Foxy
04-11-2011, 06:35 PM

Lawler.

rearnakedchoke
04-11-2011, 06:38 PM
Lawler.

well, people didn't want to go back and talk about his losses from way back, so why his wins ... i just named the guys on his win streak ... but if we want to talk losses, Joe Riggs is as far as I'll go .. LOL

Miss Foxy
04-11-2011, 06:41 PM
well, people didn't want to go back and talk about his losses from way back, so why his wins ... i just named the guys on his win streak ... but if we want to talk losses, Joe Riggs is as far as I'll go .. LOL

Wow a fight 5yrs ago when he was only going on 23yrs old. Dude seriously your a hater.

rearnakedchoke
04-11-2011, 06:42 PM
Wow a fight 5yrs ago when he was only going on 23yrs old. Dude seriously your a hater.

you said lawler ...

Spiritwalker
04-11-2011, 06:54 PM
Riggs was a force at that time.. so was Sherk....

bj44
04-11-2011, 07:16 PM

its funny you bring up riggs, he was in strikforce recently and couldnt even get a title shot there... you seriously think he would lose to those guys now... riggs couldnt even get pased non top 10 strikeforce guys..

oh i forgot only ultimate fighters are allowed to improve.. even if there only in there mid 20's

rearnakedchoke
04-11-2011, 07:41 PM
regardless of what you or i say, if nick was good enough to be in the ufc, he would be .. he had his time, lost and now has to fight nobodies ... we will probably never know if he'll beat these guys .. but he must love being a big fish in a small pond ...

rearnakedchoke
04-11-2011, 07:43 PM
Just watched the fights last night.. Keith did a great job.. and I was thinking the joudges might have given that to him.. cause of the point deduction...

was really surprised by that fight...Mousassi didn't have a better gas tank.. and Keith took the fight on WAY short notice...

i know, but rashad does the same thing and people hate him for it ... LOL

Spiritwalker
04-11-2011, 08:06 PM
i know, but rashad does the same thing and people hate him for it ... LOL

That and SOOO much more....

Spiritwalker
04-11-2011, 08:08 PM
regardless of what you or i say, if nick was good enough to be in the ufc, he would be .. he had his time, lost and now has to fight nobodies ... we will probably never know if he'll beat these guys .. but he must love being a big fish in a small pond ...

Nick got cut for losing 3 in a row....

Was invited back to fight (and I think he won against).. Neer...

But then HE left the UFC... to go fight in the GFC... (Gracie Fighting Championships).... and well.. we all know where that went...

yep... he subbed Neer

Miss Foxy
04-11-2011, 08:10 PM
Nick got cut for losing 3 in a row....

Was invited back to fight (and I think he won against).. Neer...

But then HE left the UFC... to go fight in the GFC... (Gracie Fighting Championships).... and well.. we all know where that went...

I never thought I would live to see the day SW defends Nicks legacy of fighting!! :happydancing:

Spiritwalker
04-11-2011, 08:11 PM
I never thought I would live to see the day SW defends Nicks legacy of fighting!! :happydancing:

There is NO DOUBT that Nick can fight.. NONE.. anyone that says Nick (or Nate) can't fight.. is a true hater.... their records speak for them....

But until they change their public apperances...clean up their acts.. Tops and Zig Zag will be their best sponsors..

I just don't like their "Stockton 'tude"

logrus
04-11-2011, 08:21 PM

Well u named Kos in your better list but what he do.

1. got azz whooped by Gsp

2. Hugged P.D for 15 mins (Diaz azz whooped him in the first round)

3. Faked 3 eye injuries and 6 illegal phantom kicks vs Johnson

4. Beat LMAOTRIGG

5. Lost to Thiago

So I am confused, what top 5, no 10, check that, top 15 fighter did he ever beat.

I think I see what your saying, you perfer 3 and 5 rounds of stalling and enjoy the hugging your #3 and #4 fighters provide.

WAR KOS & FINCH :laugh:

JavierDLC
04-11-2011, 08:25 PM
Did you see his interview with Ariel Helwani? That was not good!!.. I still got mad love for Nick though I want to see him win and win... Make history, but he has to reach deep inside and know when to stfu..

I'm glad you recognize that Miss Foxy :) Ariel is such a stand up guy and Diaz is an @$$ to him :unsure-1: he cant even look at him when he is talking to him.
I want to like the guy but man he makes it very difficult :laugh:
I'm actually a Nate fan now :)

Not to be mean or anything but I thought BJ would complain a lot but after those interviews Nick is such a baby.

"I get paid a lot of money but not enough" =)

I don't think he answers one question.....

Pre fight Interview
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ObKZDVIRjyg

Post Fight Interview
http://youtu.be/NPOg142iWlY

bj44
04-11-2011, 09:15 PM

He left the ufc on a winning streak... do some research and know what your talking about instead of blindly hating on a fighter.

rearnakedchoke
04-11-2011, 09:54 PM
He left the ufc on a winning streak... do some research and know what your talking about instead of blindly hating on a fighter.

lol .. like i said, i don't hate nick .. yeah, he had a win over neer but lost the previous three ... i just think he wouldn't do well in the ww div of the ufc ... 155 is probably a better weight for him ... dude runs marathons and triathlons and stuff for fun, so i am sure he can get down in weight .. but who knows ...

rearnakedchoke
04-11-2011, 09:56 PM
Well u named Kos in your better list but what he do.

1. got azz whooped by Gsp

2. Hugged P.D for 15 mins (Diaz azz whooped him in the first round)

3. Faked 3 eye injuries and 6 illegal phantom kicks vs Johnson

4. Beat LMAOTRIGG

5. Lost to Thiago

So I am confused, what top 5, no 10, check that, top 15 fighter did he ever beat.

I think I see what your saying, you perfer 3 and 5 rounds of stalling and enjoy the hugging your #3 and #4 fighters provide.

WAR KOS & FINCH :laugh:

you got a point ... kos doesn't have big wins .. his biggest was against rumble ..

bj44
04-11-2011, 10:31 PM
lol .. like i said, i don't hate nick .. yeah, he had a win over neer but lost the previous three ... i just think he wouldn't do well in the ww div of the ufc ... 155 is probably a better weight for him ... dude runs marathons and triathlons and stuff for fun, so i am sure he can get down in weight .. but who knows ...

actually his last fight in the ufc wasnt against neer... 155? did you see how bad he looked at 160 against kj the first fight? Looked like skelator... He looked alot better at 185 then 155.

KENTUCKYREDBONE
04-12-2011, 12:49 AM
There is NO DOUBT that Nick can fight.. NONE.. anyone that says Nick (or Nate) can't fight.. is a true hater.... their records speak for them....

But until they change their public apperances...clean up their acts.. Tops and Zig Zag will be their best sponsors..

This! And to me he almost always looks stoned! He has skill's but I don't like his attitude at all! Nate don't seem quite as bad as Nick but I still ain't a fan of his yet! Although if I had to choose between Nick and Nate I'd root for Nate cause he don't seem quite as disrespectful!

flo
04-12-2011, 02:21 AM

++

Spiritwalker
04-12-2011, 03:11 AM

Try again....
Lost to Noons...
Mike Aina EliteXC: Uprising W
Takanori Gomi PRIDE 33: Second Coming (won but over turned due to Diaz being prolly high as a kite.. how the hell do you lose to a pee test in PRIDE????)
Gleison Tibau UFC 65: Bad Intentions W
Josh Neer UFC 62: Liddell vs. Sobral W
Ray Steinbeiss ICFO 1: Stockton W

Spiritwalker
04-12-2011, 03:19 AM
wait.... wait....wait.... wait.... wait.... wait.... wait.... wait.... wait....

something is not right..... something is up.... hold on...

Spiritwalker
04-12-2011, 03:33 AM
HOW THE BLODDY w%^#%^#%&$$@$@#$#$^% DID I END UP DEFENDING A DIAZ??????????

logrus
04-12-2011, 05:09 PM
wait.... wait....wait.... wait.... wait.... wait.... wait.... wait.... wait....

something is not right..... something is up.... hold on...

Ohhhh, I'm so sorry, did my typing poke you in the eye too?

:laugh:

Chuck
04-12-2011, 11:08 PM
I have respect for the skills that Nick has but no respect for him as a person or a fighter. With that being said he is absolutely good enough to be in the UFC. No doubt about it in my mind.

Truer words have never been spoken.

Jonlion
04-12-2011, 11:33 PM
They are characters and they add much to the UFC.

Eviler men greet you with good manners and smart suits.

Chuck
04-12-2011, 11:45 PM

I hate to say it but he looked really, really bad.

I know you're a big fan of Nicks and have no doubt followed him more than I have so I was wondering..... Do you think he's getting worse from a psychological or public persona perspective? I admitidley haven't watched a lot of interviews with Nick because I'm not a fan (no offense intended) but his behavior in this interview seemed to be worse than I remember. He's obviously socially awkward but this seemed to be closer to the ramblings of a guy who's got a few screws loose.

What do you think?

For those that missed it here is the interview and an interview with Dana that was funny and spot on with regards to Nick.

Nick and Ariel (Prefight) Nick does NOT like Ariel apparently???
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ObKZDVIRjyg&feature=channel_video_title

Nick and Ariel (Postfight)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NPOg142iWlY&feature=related

Dana and Ariel
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Pb-hNWDd4is&feature=channel_video_title

flo
04-13-2011, 12:12 AM

So if you're well-mannered and well-dressed, you're evil?

Okaaaay...

:rolleyes:

Miss Foxy
04-13-2011, 12:32 AM
I hate to say it but he looked really, really bad.

I know you're a big fan of Nicks and have no doubt followed him more than I have so I was wondering..... Do you think he's getting worse from a psychological or public persona perspective? I admitidley haven't watched a lot of interviews with Nick because I'm not a fan (no offense intended) but his behavior in this interview seemed to be worse than I remember. He's obviously socially awkward but this seemed to be closer to the ramblings of a guy who's got a few screws loose.

What do you think?

For those that missed it here is the interview and an interview with Dana that was funny and spot on with regards to Nick.

Nick and Ariel (Prefight) Nick does NOT like Ariel apparently???
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ObKZDVIRjyg&feature=channel_video_title

Nick and Ariel (Postfight)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NPOg142iWlY&feature=related

Dana and Ariel
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Pb-hNWDd4is&feature=channel_video_title

As someone who has studied psychology and my father holds that degree I only have a minor... I think he has some social phobia issues. I truly don't believe he is literally nuts he just has some phobias and the more he talks its very obvious it's the anxiety showing.
I also think he speaks his mind. Some people were raised and believe to always do so. However he is not a professional speaker he's a cagefighter so I think the less interviews the better just let him fight...

Miss Foxy
04-13-2011, 12:37 AM

Oh how I agree. I don't see them as evil people they aren't out preying for victims. I think snakes come in all forms and fashion..

Jonlion
04-14-2011, 11:24 PM
So if you're well-mannered and well-dressed, you're evil?

Okaaaay...

:rolleyes:

That is not what I said is it.

I am saying someone may speak a little rude or to you seem unkempt but believe me they are people with worse abhorrent evil who talk as nice as pie, never swear, wear suits and will bankrupt you of you pension.

Jonlion
04-14-2011, 11:42 PM
I didn't think Nick was that bad in the interview. He is right to distrust journalists.

Honestly the way the cuss it is just a filler, it has no meaning and it really is nothing.

I'll take the honest man, than the clean cut guy who does it all ok,

F34R
04-15-2011, 12:33 AM
I give Nick some mad respect. Great fighter, doesn't like the drama these "reporters" like to dribble up, he works his ass off....

I don't know him personally, so I can't really judge him by the interviews, etc., as a person outside the ring.

flo
04-15-2011, 03:18 AM
That is not what I said is it.

I am saying someone may speak a little rude or to you seem unkempt but believe me they are people with worse abhorrent evil who talk as nice as pie, never swear, wear suits and will bankrupt you of you pension.

Abe Lincoln called. He wants his sense of humor back.

:wink:

:laugh:

logrus
04-15-2011, 07:00 AM
As someone who has studied psychology and my father holds that degree I only have a minor... I think he has some social phobia issues. I truly don't believe he is literally nuts he just has some phobias and the more he talks its very obvious it's the anxiety showing.
I also think he speaks his mind. Some people were raised and believe to always do so. However he is not a professional speaker he's a cagefighter so I think the less interviews the better just let him fight...

Its common, a lot of people hate talking in front of a camera, to them its really unnatural even when they are trying to be. What throws it off is the fact he has no problem going out in front of 10's of thousands of crazy people every time he fights.

He always looks away and he struggles to find words, maybe Nick is shy lol

JavierDLC
04-15-2011, 03:28 PM
Its common, a lot of people hate talking in front of a camera, to them its really unnatural even when they are trying to be. What throws it off is the fact he has no problem going out in front of 10's of thousands of crazy people every time he fights.

He always looks away and he struggles to find words, maybe Nick is shy lol

:laugh: I think he is! You can tell he is trying to laugh when he is picking on Helwanii.