PDA

View Full Version : PRAK FINDS MAN GLUED TO WAL-MART TOILET

Llamafighter
04-07-2011, 07:56 PM
:laugh::laugh::laugh:

http://www.cnn.com/2011/US/04/06/maryland.toilet.prank/index.html?hpt=P1&iref=NS1

rockdawg21
04-07-2011, 08:07 PM
LOL

(CNN) -- Police in Maryland are on the hunt for the perpetrator of what appears to be an April Fools' Day prank that left a man glued to a toilet at a Wal-Mart store.

If caught, the jokester who doused the seat with glue at the Elkton Wal-Mart on March 31 could face second-degree assault charges, said Lt. Matthew Donnelly of the Elkton Police Department.

Police, along with the Singerly Fire Co. and the Cecil County paramedics, were called to the scene at about 7 p.m.

There, they found the 48-year-old victim, who called for help after realizing the sticky situation he was in when he tried -- and failed -- to stand up and leave the superstore's restroom, Donnelly said.

It took responders 15 minutes to remove the victim from the stall, but they were unable to disconnect the toilet seat from his body, Donnelly said.

Instead, the victim was taken to Union Hospital of Cecil County, where the seat was detached. He left with only minor injuries to his buttocks, Donnelly said.

Police do not suspect that the victim was specifically targeted, but that the incident was a random prank, Donnelly said. They have not received reports of glue-laden toilet seats since.

BamaGrits84
04-07-2011, 09:09 PM
The punishment for this should be having your butt kicked by the victim. This is just wrong. You have to call 911 and be taken to the hospital with a toilet seat stuck to you while you junk hangs out for responders to see. As I woman is I had to show off my whoha to strangers I would be pissed.

Chuck
04-07-2011, 09:44 PM
The punishment for this should be having your butt kicked by the victim. This is just wrong. You have to call 911 and be taken to the hospital with a toilet seat stuck to you while you junk hangs out for responders to see. As I woman is I had to show off my whoha to strangers I would be pissed.

As long as you weren't pissing while showing off your who-ha to strangers... :D I think that's against the law!

DonnaMaria
04-08-2011, 12:04 AM
Does it mention what kind of glue it was! I want to get me some of that stuff!!!!:w00t:

Oh the possibilities!!!!!:frantics:

Bonnie
04-08-2011, 01:06 AM
Poor man! :scared0011: I'm just glad he didn't suffer any serious physical damage...can't say the same about his dignity.

Bonnie
04-08-2011, 01:10 AM
Does it mention what kind of glue it was! I want to get me some of that stuff!!!!:w00t:

Surely not for all those little :angel:s you teach? :laugh:

DonnaMaria
04-08-2011, 01:21 AM
Surely not for all those little :angel:s you teach? :laugh:

:w00t::laugh:

Actually I hadn't thought of that!!!!! I was thinking of other possibilities!!!!!

Ones pertaining to my current single status.........:Whistle:

:laugh:

They can't leave if they are stuck to the floor!:laugh:

Bonnie
04-08-2011, 02:53 AM
:w00t::laugh:

Actually I hadn't thought of that!!!!! I was thinking of other possibilities!!!!!

Ones pertaining to my current single status.........:Whistle:

They can't leave if they are stuck to the floor! :laugh:

I guess that rules out speed dating for you! :laugh:

KENTUCKYREDBONE
04-08-2011, 05:41 AM
The punishment for this should be having your butt kicked by the victim. .

I really like this idea!

rockdawg21
04-08-2011, 07:38 AM
The punishment for this should be having your butt kicked by the victim.
That would make too much sense wouldn't it? Rape a woman = you are raped, kill somebody = you are killed, etc. It's just too logical to be accepted by our society.

County Mike
04-08-2011, 12:38 PM
That's why you should always wipe the seat down and use one of those ass gaskets before sitting.

Boomer
04-08-2011, 01:41 PM
That's why you should always wipe the seat down and use one of those ass gaskets before sitting.

I thought the same thing Mike ... who sits on a public tolit without layers of protection ..... but I do feel for the guy. I've dont honey on the side rim of the tolit in my younger days ... thats funny cause it just makes them sticky ..:laugh:

Llamafighter
04-08-2011, 02:14 PM
I thought the same thing Mike ... who sits on a public tolit without layers of protection ..... but I do feel for the guy. I've dont honey on the side rim of the tolit in my younger days ... thats funny cause it just makes them sticky ..:laugh:

seran wrapping the bowl is fun too!
:ninja:not that I ever did that

BamaGrits84
04-08-2011, 03:22 PM

Not to encourgae the idea, but certain types of epoxy adhesives are activated by pressure or warmth, so when some sits it would activate and set before you could get up.

DonnaMaria
04-08-2011, 03:50 PM
Not to encourgae the idea, but certain types of epoxy adhesives are activated by pressure or warmth, so when some sits it would activate and set before you could get up.

:laugh: I did not know that!!!!! Thanks!

I will put the knowledge to good use! Really I will! :)

rockdawg21
04-08-2011, 04:41 PM
Good point. In a public bathroom, I always line it with a liner or at least some tp.

Miss Foxy
04-08-2011, 04:47 PM
Good point. In a public bathroom, I always line it with a liner or at least some tp.

Squat!! lol..

BamaGrits84
04-08-2011, 04:48 PM

what no squat?

BamaGrits84
04-08-2011, 04:48 PM
Squat!! lol..

grr your post got in before mine now i look like a copy cat! :laugh:

rockdawg21
04-08-2011, 05:15 PM
If somebody asks "no squat?" again, my answer have TMI. Let's just keep it at the fact that I have IBS and don't want to go into further detail. :laugh:

BamaGrits84
04-08-2011, 06:18 PM
If somebody asks "no squat?" again, my answer have TMI. Let's just keep it at the fact that I have IBS and don't want to go into further detail. :laugh:

I have no idea why I am about to do this to myself and others being that many of us likely are eating lunch and just finishing lunch but here goes...

My mother-in-law has IBS. Last weekend she came to stay with us and I don't know that my bathroom has even been used so much. And she missed half my kids' ball games going to the restroom. I felt so bad for her.

So if a person with IBS tried to squat everytime they used a public restroom I would guess they would have leg muscles that could choke a python.

logrus
04-08-2011, 06:49 PM

IBS sucks man, ruins pretty much my whole day :sad:

rockdawg21
04-08-2011, 08:05 PM
IBS sucks man, ruins pretty much my whole day :sad:
I hear ya. I have IBS-C so I spend a good portion of my day on the can, lol. I started taking Equate's stool softener and it has made it easier to make a pass.

BamaGrits84
04-08-2011, 08:14 PM
Not to drag this ever further off topic but you sound like my 6 year old...TMI is always an issue.

Remember on an episode of TUF where some pulled an upper decker prank? Well for some reason my husband felt the need to share this with out 9 year in while our 6 year old was in ear shot. That in turned lead to the term "deuce" being used instead of my nice polite teaching of using "potty" or "restroom". So low and behold my 6 year old runs our of the dugout recently and when I ask where he is going he just yells "DEUCE" at me.

rockdawg21
04-08-2011, 08:25 PM
LOL, maybe we should make a "TMI thread" for those who want to share things and can stomach what's being shared?!

BamaGrits84
04-08-2011, 08:31 PM
LOL, maybe we should make a "TMI thread" for those who want to share things and can stomach what's being shared?!

Done now run over there is post some IBS stuff so I don't feel like the weird kid!

flo
04-08-2011, 08:45 PM
I have to admit, when I read this story I laughed. Just picturing someone walking out of the store with a toilet seat stuck on their a$$. :laugh: And they needed a$$-etone to remove it. :laugh::laugh:

But, yeah, like Bama said, the perp deserves a good whuppin' by the victim. Can you imagine? I would die of embarrassment...

whoha, tee hee

rockdawg21
04-08-2011, 08:47 PM
I have to admit, when I read this story I laughed. Just picturing someone walking out of the store with a toilet seat stuck on their a$$. :laugh: And they needed a$$-etone to remove it. :laugh::laugh:

But, yeah, like Bama said, the perp deserves a good whuppin' by the victim. Can you imagine? I would die of embarrassment...

whoha, tee hee
LOL, oh the irony!

flo
04-08-2011, 08:52 PM

:laugh::laugh::laugh: Mike, you are too funny.

err...actually...many females do the "hover" in public restrooms so that they never make contact with the seat. Good thing, apparently...we'll never have to walk out of the store with an extra seat.

flo
04-08-2011, 08:54 PM
This *did* take place in a WalMart, right? I heard that they are reviewing the store tapes to try to find the culprits. I hope Mark and Boomer wore hoodies...

flo
04-08-2011, 08:56 PM
err...actually...many females do the "hover" in public restrooms so that they never make contact with the seat.

Oops! I see Foxy and Bama already covered this...sorry ladies.

flo
04-08-2011, 08:58 PM
So if a person with IBS tried to squat everytime they used a public restroom I would guess they would have leg muscles that could choke a python.

OMG, I'm dying here!!!

Tyburn
04-08-2011, 11:02 PM
is it wrong that I cant stop laughing about this :huh:

Tyburn
04-08-2011, 11:07 PM
heres a worry...if he was sat down, he needed to pooh...if he poohed lets hope they flushed before disconnecting the toilet...regardless..since they couldnt get the seat off without going to the hospital..exactly when was he able to wipe?

just asking :laugh:

flo
04-09-2011, 12:04 AM
heres a worry...if he was sat down, he needed to pooh...if he poohed lets hope they flushed before disconnecting the toilet...regardless..since they couldnt get the seat off without going to the hospital..exactly when was he able to wipe?

just asking :laugh:

Ummm, I think that question may be better asked in the TMI thread...