PDA

View Full Version : Islamicfication of Europe

Vizion
04-05-2011, 03:04 AM
Does anyone actually think this is going to turn out good?

The place where I was born will be a shell of its former self by the twilight of my life.

Anyone see this video? http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dpW_ps3KT4c&feature=more_related :cry:

Rev
04-05-2011, 03:15 PM
wow. first time to see that one.

Vizion
04-05-2011, 03:19 PM
wow. first time to see that one.It's shocking, and terribly, terribly sad :cry:

I wanted to move back there, but now...:yikes:

rearnakedchoke
04-05-2011, 03:28 PM
looks like someone has to start making more babies .. and quick ..

NateR
04-05-2011, 03:55 PM
Once the Islamic Extremists take over Europe, maybe then people in the US will see Radical Islam for the threat to freedom that it is. Unfortunately, it will probably be too late for us to reverse the growth of Islam in the United States by then.

They estimated that there would be 50 million Muslims living in American by 2037. That doesn't seem like much considering that there are over 300 million people living in the US, but if you look at election turnouts, those numbers get a little chilling. In 2008, Barack Obama won the Presidential Election with just over 69 million votes. George W. Bush won in 2004 with over 62 million votes. In 2000, George W. Bush and Al Gore nearly tied the Presidential Election with just over 50 million votes each.

So with those numbers, a Muslim population could easily reshape American politics and, by extension, American culture.

Vizion
04-05-2011, 10:50 PM
There's going to be an all out war. It's a must happen situation.

OR,

You send them home, halt immigration and start paying your people to have bigger families!

It's pretty lame this, women lib stuff - when it comes down to it "liberation" of women will ruin western civilisation.

Odd thing, that :unsure-1:

Miss Foxy
04-06-2011, 12:01 AM
It's shocking, and terribly, terribly sad :cry:

I wanted to move back there, but now...:yikes:

Where were you going to move? I can't view the link on this dumb computer..:angry:

rockdawg21
04-06-2011, 01:28 AM
That's because white people are really really stupid. We make laws that allow for "tolerance" which are actually laws that favor illegals, criminals, non-natives, etc. rather than our own people. If we went to an Arab country and complained about equal rights, they would just kill us and the problem would be solved for them.

Miss Foxy
04-06-2011, 01:30 AM
That's because white people are really really stupid. We make laws that allow for "tolerance" which are actually laws that favor illegals, criminals, non-natives, etc. rather than our own people. If we went to an Arab country and complained about equal rights, they would just kill us and the problem would be solved for them.

Good thing I am only 1/2 stupid! lol j/k silly!! :tongue0011:

rockdawg21
04-06-2011, 01:47 AM
Good thing I am only 1/2 stupid! lol j/k silly!! :tongue0011:
LOL, well, in a way, it's true. No other races allow "outsiders" to come in and change their culture. Some Asian countries are somewhat westernized, but they still maintain death penalties for things like smuggling drugs, entering illegally, etc. That stuff simply wouldn't happen in masses if we had the same laws, but we can't do that because it's "inhumane", and thus, will be the inevitable doom of this country, and of Europe.

Vizion
04-06-2011, 02:45 AM
Where were you going to move? I can't view the link on this dumb computer..:angry:
Well you gotta see the video Foxy - then come back and let us know what you think.

I was going to move back to the UK. After you see the video, you'll understand why I'm beginning to lose that hope.

Vizion
04-06-2011, 02:48 AM
If I (a white guy) moved to China and became a citizen...would I be Chinese?

Seriously, would anyone call a white person Chinese???

Its the same with these Arab Muslims in the UK. They say they are British, but they are as British as the British are Arab.

Immigration has spurred multi-culturalism...and that has never worked in all recorded history in the long run. That is why it must be ended.

Tyburn
04-06-2011, 09:20 PM
Once the Islamic Extremists take over Europe, maybe then people in the US will see Radical Islam for the threat to freedom that it is. Unfortunately, it will probably be too late for us to reverse the growth of Islam in the United States by then.

They estimated that there would be 50 million Muslims living in American by 2037. That doesn't seem like much considering that there are over 300 million people living in the US, but if you look at election turnouts, those numbers get a little chilling. In 2008, Barack Obama won the Presidential Election with just over 69 million votes. George W. Bush won in 2004 with over 62 million votes. In 2000, George W. Bush and Al Gore nearly tied the Presidential Election with just over 50 million votes each.

So with those numbers, a Muslim population could easily reshape American politics and, by extension, American culture.

They are infiltrating you already also...They dont plan on a war....they plan on invasion :ninja:

In Europe...there is one good thing about this...democrasy being what it is today...its sooo disjointed from the bloody citizens...even with a majority islamic population, good luck on that reflecting on the parties ellected.

England will vote NEXT MONTH on whether to CHANGE the voting System or not.

Tyburn
04-06-2011, 09:23 PM
There's going to be an all out war. It's a must happen situation.

OR,

You send them home, halt immigration and start paying your people to have bigger families!

It's pretty lame this, women lib stuff - when it comes down to it "liberation" of women will ruin western civilisation.

Odd thing, that :unsure-1:

Thats going to be hard to do...when the Government has admited to accidently missplacing around 80 THOUSAND Illegals...and whats worse...they have stock piled these lists for so long, half of them have lived in the country so long they can get citizenship via default on behalf of incompatancy within the Government...they dont have all eternity to do these evictions...soooo if they have 80 thousand running amock and they dont know where to find them, how will they ever manage to send them home before the deadline...

when Questioned infront of a select committee...the person in charge told everyone not to worry because "some of them may have died" :laugh::rolleyes:

Yeah and some of them may have been BREEDING :laugh:

Tyburn
04-06-2011, 09:40 PM
Does anyone actually think this is going to turn out good?

The place where I was born will be a shell of its former self by the twilight of my life.

Anyone see this video? http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dpW_ps3KT4c&feature=more_related :cry:

Now to pick bones with this Video.

Firstly, there is no single european Culture, their is a Western Culture, but thats not defined by any one country in europe, and not going to change much based on any faith because its secular.

Secondly...No Nation, even 90% islamic suddenly becomes an Islamic Republic. Thats a GROSS ERROR in the video which makes me question their whole basis of knowledge. Thier are Two Types of Islamic Countries in this world. The First and most common, is an Islamic Majority...Turkey is such a country. Islamic Majority Countries enjoy life on a Dis-Established Basis from their Religion, meaning that the Political and Judicial Courts are run by the Government. The vast majority of Islamic States are Majority...and in order to become Republics like the ones in the Video...they would have to vote...Turkey DID vote...and guess what...They would rather stay as a Majority then a Republic...their is more freedom, and even Islamic People appear to value political freedom above Religious Constraints.

Thirdly...in this country, In England, the immigration IS NOT comming mainly from Islam. It comming mainly from Eastern European Countries who joined the European Union, specifically so they could send all their ex-communistic Europeans to have a better future in England. The Islamic Cities we have, we've had since the industrial revolution, and they are still dying despite Islamic people having nearly full reign on populating, and repopulating such places.

Now you COULD claim that the Europeans are coming to England because they are being forced out by Islam invading their countries...the English Culture died during the second world war, when England paid the ultimate price beyond any other, and rightly so as the super power of its day. The Culture is now so transparent, it IS multiculture, and it is extensive over Europe. That MAY yet change, and Islam may yet move closer...but really at the moment, specifically regarding England...its the Europeans, mainly Greeks, Polish, and Eastern Quasi Russians that really have invaded us...and they are spawning also...and setting up their horrible shops, and babbling in their riddiculous tongues, and gathering in groups on the street...I witnessed it just tonight...it doesnt help that the smoking ban employed a couple of years ago, has forced them into visible gangs in the open air.

So...Take the actual dates and statistics of the video largely as mistake towards the alarmist...but heed the warning, that Europe is changing, and Western Europe is taking on board way to much Easter Europeans, and the Islamists are following their trail.

Please note...their final destination, after England will be the obvious move Westward across the Atlantic to The United States of America :ninja:

Jonlion
04-06-2011, 11:41 PM
My church has people in the Asian/Muslim estates preaching the word.

What am i/what are you doing?

American culture is an idol, the British Empire is an idol my love for my country is an idol.

I find this stuff difficult as well but I have to think differently.

Vizion - its a shame you don't come back - all you are doing is running - how does that help.

Vizion
04-07-2011, 12:16 AM
Firstly, there is no single european Culture, their is a Western Culture, but thats not defined by any one country in europe, and not going to change much based on any faith because its secular. With Muslim dominance throughout Asia AND Europe that seems like to change, however.

[QUOTE] Secondly...No Nation, even 90% islamic suddenly becomes an Islamic Republic. Thats a GROSS ERROR in the video which makes me question their whole basis of knowledge. I thought was a bit of a reach as well.

Thier are Two Types of Islamic Countries in this world. The First and most common, is an Islamic Majority...Turkey is such a country. Islamic Majority Countries enjoy life on a Dis-Established Basis from their Religion, meaning that the Political and Judicial Courts are run by the Government. The vast majority of Islamic States are Majority...and in order to become Republics like the ones in the Video...they would have to vote...Turkey DID vote...and guess what...They would rather stay as a Majority then a Republic...their is more freedom, and even Islamic People appear to value political freedom above Religious Constraints. Even if that is true, it wouldn't stop the dominant Muslim majority from changing the culture of Britain and Europe forever.

Thirdly...in this country, In England, the immigration IS NOT comming mainly from Islam. It comming mainly from Eastern European Countries who joined the European Union, specifically so they could send all their ex-communistic Europeans to have a better future in England. The Islamic Cities we have, we've had since the industrial revolution, and they are still dying despite Islamic people having nearly full reign on populating, and repopulating such places. What does that have to do with fertility rates? Fact is, we know the Muslims are out-child bearing Europeans 8-1. How will that NOT ruin Europe over the next 50 years?

Now you COULD claim that the Europeans are coming to England because they are being forced out by Islam invading their countries...the English Culture died during the second world war, when England paid the ultimate price beyond any other, and rightly so as the super power of its day. The Culture is now so transparent, it IS multiculture, and it is extensive over Europe. That MAY yet change, and Islam may yet move closer...but really at the moment, specifically regarding England...its the Europeans, mainly Greeks, Polish, and Eastern Quasi Russians that really have invaded us...and they are spawning also...and setting up their horrible shops, and babbling in their riddiculous tongues, and gathering in groups on the street...I witnessed it just tonight...it doesnt help that the smoking ban employed a couple of years ago, has forced them into visible gangs in the open air. The European immigrants are far less a threat. They are not like to radicalize and they don't believe in the annihilation of infidels like you and me.