PDA

View Full Version : Wrestlemania

VCURamFan
04-04-2011, 12:48 AM
Not usually a WWE fan, but a friend of mine is, so I'm watching with him.

Just had to let y'all konw: Cody Rhoades just used the Showtime Kick in his match against Rey Mysterio. :laugh:

VCURamFan
04-04-2011, 12:58 AM
Hahaha, OK so Rey just got Cody's back for a suplex, Cody reached through like he was gonna roll for a kneebar, but instead Mysterio just grabbed his wrists & pulled on 'em to make him to a somersault! I wonder if the Gracies have ever considered that as a viable counter to the kneebar? :laugh:

VCURamFan
04-04-2011, 01:32 AM
Wow, now CM Punk is using the Kesa Gatame Americana Johnson almost tapped Dan Hardy with against Randy Orton. I'm impressed by all the jits they're incorporating!

logrus
04-04-2011, 04:02 AM
Know your role, and shut your mouth!!

All these peeps need to know is 19-0

!:punch:

Chris F
04-04-2011, 07:01 AM
Wow, now CM Punk is using the Kesa Gatame Americana Johnson almost tapped Dan Hardy with against Randy Orton. I'm impressed by all the jits they're incorporating!

The move you referred to has been used in wrestling since the 70's. It has had many names changes through the years but it was first used by a really fat hillbilly gimmick I forget the name. If I am not mistaken I was told in training it is a variation of a Judo lock. We may be talking about different holds but I think you were talking about Punk's Anaconda Vise. :)

Chris F
04-04-2011, 07:02 AM

And that is was the lamest WM in 27 years glad I did not pay for it

VCURamFan
04-04-2011, 12:17 PM

Good for the Undertaker. :happydancing: