PDA

View Full Version : Speaking of snakes..... here is my first. :-)

Chuck
04-01-2011, 10:27 PM
As most of you know (or at least the regulars) I love snakes. I currently own a Colombian Red Tailed Boa named Odie. Technically he's Odie III since all of my snakes have been named Odie. My current snake is a great snake but my favorite is and will always be Odie I.

Some of you who are friends with me on FB have already scene this but the zoo where I donated Odie I has finally put some photos of him up on their Facebook page. I thought I would post a link so you could all see my baby!!!

So here is a link to the Point Defiance Zoo & Aquarium in Tacoma, WA where lives and has lived for the last 20yrs or so..........

https://www.facebook.com/album.php?id=125282134623&aid=287942

Enjoy!!

VCURamFan
04-01-2011, 10:44 PM
CHUCK! THIS IS NOT THAT KIND OF FORUM!!! :ninja:

rockdawg21
04-02-2011, 07:07 PM
Oh my God Chuck! Don't you realize that snake could feed a starving family of 20 in Alabama? You're so selfish! :tongue0011:

Play The Man
04-02-2011, 09:09 PM
As most of you know (or at least the regulars) I love snakes. I currently own a Colombian Red Tailed Boa named Odie. Technically he's Odie III since all of my snakes have been named Odie. My current snake is a great snake but my favorite is and will always be Odie I.

Some of you who are friends with me on FB have already scene this but the zoo where I donated Odie I has finally put some photos of him up on their Facebook page. I thought I would post a link so you could all see my baby!!!

So here is a link to the Point Defiance Zoo & Aquarium in Tacoma, WA where lives and has lived for the last 20yrs or so..........

https://www.facebook.com/album.php?id=125282134623&aid=287942

Enjoy!!
Chuck, please don't take offense at this question, but could a grown man chop a snake like that in half with one well placed chop from a sharpened machete or khukri?

Chuck
04-03-2011, 08:24 PM
Chuck, please don't take offense at this question, but could a grown man chop a snake like that in half with one well placed chop from a sharpened machete or khukri?

Please don't take offense at my response.....

I think so..... providing they could get past the large, well armed snake owner. :wink:

Chuck
04-03-2011, 08:26 PM
Oh my God Chuck! Don't you realize that snake could feed a starving family of 20 in Alabama? You're so selfish! :tongue0011:

Screw that... my snake could eat that starving family of 20 in Alabama!!! :laugh:

F34R
04-04-2011, 06:08 AM
Those pics.. Burmese?