PDA

View Full Version : Bill Maher at it again!

KENTUCKYREDBONE
03-30-2011, 08:31 PM
http://hotair.com/greenroom/archives/2011/03/29/bill-maher-hits-rock-bottom-calls-palin-c-word/?print=1

JavierDLC
03-30-2011, 10:09 PM
I hate Politics but Bill always brings a smile to my face :laugh: he is awesome.
I love his show! That's the only news I watch.

KENTUCKYREDBONE
03-31-2011, 04:58 AM
I hate Politics but Bill always brings a smile to my face :laugh: he is awesome.
I love his show! That's the only news I watch.

I sure hope this is sarcasm!

Crisco
03-31-2011, 05:41 AM

If your not a christian or a conservative you like Bill maher pretty much.

I think he is a double douche because I am both.

rearnakedchoke
03-31-2011, 02:37 PM
it's funny that some people hate guys like bill maher but love guys like rush limbaugh and vice versa ... anybody that is so far skewed to one side come off sounding like morons and probably are morons .. i don't really like either guys, but apparently they cater to a bunch of people who do ..

County Mike
03-31-2011, 05:27 PM
Watched one episode a couple days ago and hated everything he said.

JavierDLC
03-31-2011, 06:33 PM

Nope I mean it. It's very entertaining. :)

If your not a christian or a conservative you like Bill maher pretty much.

I think he is a double douche because I am both.

Well I'm definitely not a christian my whole family is Catholic and I'm just me :)

I come from a pretty healthy lower class, my parent became residents of the US and my mom became a US citizen when I was aroun 8 years old so I automatically became an American citizen I'm also Mexican so I dont really consider myself a conservative. :laugh:

Play The Man
03-31-2011, 10:50 PM
it's funny that some people hate guys like bill maher but love guys like rush limbaugh and vice versa ... anybody that is so far skewed to one side come off sounding like morons and probably are morons .. i don't really like either guys, but apparently they cater to a bunch of people who do ..
I don't think comparing Bill Maher with Rush Limbaugh is a valid comparison. Rush Limbaugh does not use gutter language. He uses satire with a laugh; not personal hatred with a sneer. In addition, he has talent and wit, which Maher does not. I think someone like Jon Stewart is the left-wing equivalent of Rush. I don't agree with Stewart's politics but I have to admit he is witty and does his satire with a wink and smile rather than a sneer.

Play The Man
03-31-2011, 10:52 PM
Nope I mean it. It's very entertaining. :)

Well I'm definitely not a christian my whole family is Catholic and I'm just me :)

I come from a pretty healthy lower class, my parent became residents of the US and my mom became a US citizen when I was aroun 8 years old so I automatically became an American citizen I'm also Mexican so I dont really consider myself a conservative. :laugh:

Javier, from your comments it appears that you are implying that Americans from a Mexican ethnic background can not be conservative. Please explain. If that is your assertion, I disagree.

KENTUCKYREDBONE
04-01-2011, 12:49 AM
Javier, from your comments it appears that you are implying that Americans from a Mexican ethnic background can not be conservative. Please explain. If that is your assertion, I disagree.

I was about to ask that to! Just not as fancy worded. So let me second the question. What does a Mexican background have to do with being Conservative or Liberal? As for comparing Rush to Mahar. Their styles seem alot different to me. And believe it or not I ain't the biggest Rush fan. I much prefer Glenn Beck! To the best of my knowledge neither Rush nor Beck have attacked Women using such disgusting sexual type language!

NateR
04-01-2011, 01:38 AM

I don't see the connection between being a Mexican and NOT being a conservative. :huh: Sounds like you are speaking from closed-mindedness and bigotry.

My dad was born in Mexico and lived in this country legally until he could apply for citizenship at the age of 18. He is easily more staunchly conservative than I am.

JavierDLC
04-01-2011, 03:12 PM
I guess their is no connection I simply don't know anything about politics.
I just posted on here because I like Bill Maher I think he is funny and I see his show more like a comedy act. All though I do agree with a lot of the things he say.

And the main reason why I like him and I'm sure a lot of you people hate him is because of his awesome Sarah Palin jokes :w00t:

NateR
04-01-2011, 05:22 PM
I just posted on here because I like Bill Maher I think he is funny and I see his show more like a comedy act. All though I do agree with a lot of the things he say.

And the main reason why I like him and I'm sure a lot of you people hate him is because of his awesome Sarah Palin jokes :w00t:

Yeah, because referring to a woman as a "twat" is fine as long as the woman is a conservative. :rolleyes:

JavierDLC
04-01-2011, 08:37 PM
Yeah, because referring to a woman as a "twat" is fine as long as the woman is a conservative. :rolleyes:

:laugh: whatever. :rolleyes:

I dont like Sarah Pailin and her republican party I'm sorry I have nothing against women I just think shes stupid and shouldn't be involved in any way shape or form with our country. :)

She should stick to her relaity show.... ahh wait it didn't get picked up for a new season I forgot.

cheachea
04-02-2011, 12:54 AM
I want to smack Bill Mayer in his stupid face. He thinks he's so smart and witty when really he's just an Assclown and a Arrogant Bunghole.:angry: Same thing with Richard Dawkins.

KENTUCKYREDBONE
04-02-2011, 12:59 AM

Then please take the time to educate yourself! As for humor I don't see calling a Woman vulgar names as very humerus or intelligent! Their is ALOT of Women on the left I don't like but I don't listen to any fake comedian call them Vulgar names. Mahar has said some extremely stupid things in the last couple of years. I'm curious as to how old you are cause Mahar is rather Juvenile! As for Palin what do you actually know about her? I know its popular in some circles to hate on her so what in specific is your Beef with her? Do you hate her and enjoy hearing her called these things cause of your own research or becuase the media tell's you to? Maybe its an age thing cause I don't see the humor in nasty vulgarity!

Play The Man
04-02-2011, 01:11 AM
As for Palin what do you actually know about her? I know its popular in some circles to hate on her so what in specific is your Beef with her? Do you hate her and enjoy hearing her called these things cause of your own research or becuase the media tell's you to?
I think I have an answer to your questions:

And the main reason why I like him and I'm sure a lot of you people hate him is because of his awesome Sarah Palin jokes

KENTUCKYREDBONE
04-02-2011, 05:28 AM
I think I have an answer to your questions:

That's what I find odd! He admits to knowing nothing about politics yet feels qualified to say who Shouldn't be involved in it! I really wish people would take the time to actually learn something besides how to enable rotten,dishonest behavior from the likes of Mahar. And actually study something rather than just make decisions based up on whats popular!

TENNESSEAN
04-02-2011, 03:13 PM
I was reading the thread titles straight down the home page yesterday. It read WHO'S IN HELL then BILL MAHER. I couldn't help but think, that sounds about right.

flo
04-02-2011, 05:32 PM
I was reading the thread titles straight down the home page yesterday. It read WHO'S IN HELL then BILL MAHER. I couldn't help but think, that sounds about right.

:laugh::laugh::laugh:

Love it!

NateR
04-02-2011, 06:04 PM
And actually study something rather than just make decisions based up on whats popular!

I think you're giving him too much credit. I don't think he made any decisions on his own whatsoever. Based on his comments in this thread he obviously just sits back and allows the popular media to do all of his thinking and decision-making for him.

KENTUCKYREDBONE
04-03-2011, 07:08 AM
I think you're giving him too much credit. I don't think he made any decisions on his own whatsoever. Based on his comments in this thread he obviously just sits back and allows the popular media to do all of his thinking and decision-making for him.

That's what I'm afraid of! Was trying to encourage him to change that!

Vizion
04-03-2011, 05:47 PM
he's just an Assclown and a Arrogant Bunghole.:angry::laugh::laugh::laugh: That's about the long and short of it :w00t:

cheachea
04-03-2011, 08:11 PM
:laugh::laugh::laugh: That's about the long and short of it :w00t:

LOL :laugh: The guy just irritates me. I can't stand him.

JavierDLC
04-04-2011, 03:26 PM
That's what I find odd! He admits to knowing nothing about politics yet feels qualified to say who Shouldn't be involved in it! I really wish people would take the time to actually learn something besides how to enable rotten,dishonest behavior from the likes of Mahar. And actually study something rather than just make decisions based up on whats popular!

Damn you guys are F'ing touchy !!!!

We live in America don't we? Freedom of speech anyone?

I don't like the "Twat" so live with it.

She irritates me, just like Michael Bisping and Chael Sonnen irritate some people for no specific reason. Just like I irritate you guys and Vice Versa.

That's the beauty of this country we can all agree to disagree :)

I just watche Bills show this saturday and I couldn't stop thinking of you guys.:wink:

KENTUCKYREDBONE
04-04-2011, 08:01 PM

She irritates me, just like Michael Bisping and Chael Sonnen irritate some people for no specific reason. Just like I irritate you guys and Vice Versa.

I just watche Bills show this saturday and I couldn't stop thinking of you guys.:wink:

How old are you? The stuff you find funny is worse than my 13 and 16 yo! But they also have the ability to say why they don't like someone.

JavierDLC
04-04-2011, 08:23 PM
How old are you? The stuff you find funny is worse than my 13 and 16 yo! But they also have the ability to say why they don't like someone.

LOL okay :laugh: :happydancing:

Crisco
04-05-2011, 01:36 AM

But what exactly do you know about her? Have you ever heard her talk for more then 5 minutes?

I don't get it...

do you hate al sharpton? Farakhan? Hugo Chavez?

Not attacking you just trying to see your point of view?

JavierDLC
04-05-2011, 05:38 PM
But what exactly do you know about her? Have you ever heard her talk for more then 5 minutes?

I don't get it...

do you hate al sharpton? Farakhan? Hugo Chavez?

Not attacking you just trying to see your point of view?

She just rubs me the wrong way. I don't like the way she attacks Obama and the fact that I probably know as much as she does about politics and that's not good.

I just don't like her but I understand you guys do and this is the first and last time I come here to Republican County with my opinions.

Don't want to end up getting banned over expressing my opinion and over Sarah Pailin.

matt hughes
04-05-2011, 07:01 PM
javierDLC, your stupidity is getting under my skin. grow up or im going to tell your momma to take your computer away from you.

VCURamFan
04-05-2011, 07:04 PM
javierDLC, your stupidity is getting under my skin. grow up or im going to tell your momma to take your computer away from you.
:happy0198: :happy0198: :happy0198:

Javi, I'm not laughing at you, bro. You gotta admit, that's a great line! :laugh:

Play The Man
04-05-2011, 07:05 PM
She just rubs me the wrong way. I don't like the way she attacks Obama and the fact that I probably know as much as she does about politics and that's not good.

I just don't like her but I understand you guys do and this is the first and last time I come here to Republican County with my opinions.

Don't want to end up getting banned over expressing my opinion and over Sarah Pailin.
Javier, the point is not that you have to agree with Palin's political positions or personal like her; the point is that we should be civil in our discourse. A man should be outraged when a woman is degraded with such a vulgar epithet. Maher should be shunned.

KENTUCKYREDBONE
04-05-2011, 07:15 PM
Javier, the point is not that you have to agree with Palin's political positions or personal like her; the point is that we should be civil in our discourse. A man should be outraged when a woman is degraded with such a vulgar epithet. Maher should be shunned.

Sounds like he's an Obama supporter cause that's the only concrete thing he put up! As for her not knowing anything that's just left wing propaganda coming from idiot jerks like Mahar. For anyone to find Mahar funny is very scary. Finding Mahar funny is like find nasty vulgar,verbal abuse funny! But I shouldn't be surprised. After all he also loved Bisping's illegal knee and spitting on the corner man! To me it shows a lack of class and common decency!

NateR
04-05-2011, 07:42 PM

:laugh::laugh::laugh:

Perfect!

JavierDLC
04-05-2011, 10:22 PM

So band me. I'm sorry but I'm not going to agree with everything you like or believe in.

flo
04-05-2011, 10:26 PM

Well, that didn't last long.

NateR
04-05-2011, 10:42 PM
So band me. I'm sorry but I'm not going to agree with everything you like or believe in.

"Band" you? :blink:

Seriously, no one is asking you to agree with everything Matt agrees with. However, there are mature ways to disagree and childish ways. You've clearly chosen the childish route.

JavierDLC
04-05-2011, 10:55 PM
"Band" you? :blink:

Seriously, no one is asking you to agree with everything Matt agrees with. However, there are mature ways to disagree and childish ways. You've clearly chosen the childish route.

Ok. Like I said sorry. I like Bills show I find it funny and entertaining. I'm not into politics I could care less. I didn't start offending anyone I just got attacked by everyone. Apparently like you said I chose the Childish way but it wont happen again.

Miss Foxy
04-05-2011, 10:56 PM
Ok. Like I said sorry. I like Bills show I find it funny and entertaining. I'm not into politics I could care less. I didn't start offending anyone I just got attacked by everyone. Apparently like you said I chose the Childish way but it wont happen again.

:wink:Takes courage to admit that and I am glad you chose to.

Crisco
04-06-2011, 12:07 AM

what makes you believe this?

Are you knee deep in the American political landscape and public eye every single day?

Look brother I don't like Obama but I don't claim to know more about politics then he does.

She was the governer of Alaska and she ran for Vice President as running-mate for the one of the greatest Americans alive today.

Your entitled to your opinion I'm just saying I feel like your reasoning is flawed and your not really looking at stuff in a realistic mind frame.

Bonnie
04-06-2011, 12:24 AM

Yeah.