PDA

View Full Version : Wheres the outcry from the Feminist?

KENTUCKYREDBONE
03-30-2011, 07:48 PM
http://www.theblaze.com/stories/libyan-woman-who-claimed-gadhafi-forces-raped-her-now-accused-of-slander/

BamaGrits84
03-30-2011, 07:49 PM
http://www.theblaze.com/stories/libyan-woman-who-claimed-gadhafi-forces-raped-her-now-accused-of-slander/

There is also a story on CNN.com where this woman's mother says she would like to choke Gadhafi if she could get her hands on him.

KENTUCKYREDBONE
03-30-2011, 08:30 PM
I don't blame her abit!

Miss Foxy
04-06-2011, 04:13 PM
This womans story is so sad. This is nothing new in that region. Usually if a woman speaks up against sexual acts forced upon her she is locked away in an institution, tortured, and or killed. Most of the time her family is not supportive. The women are kept in institutions until a male family member or outside male comes in to buy her or take her. I can't imagine what life must be like.
I watched a report last night and this woman passed through the borders and was then brought back by the regime. :sad: She was speaking to her mother via telephone and her mother told her don't cry. I was sobbing..:cry: I hope something is done. She left the other day to go to the courts to see why she is not allowed to leave Libya and was beaten and arrested again...

KENTUCKYREDBONE
04-06-2011, 07:54 PM
This womans story is so sad. This is nothing new in that region. Usually if a woman speaks up against sexual acts forced upon her she is locked away in an institution, tortured, and or killed. Most of the time her family is not supportive. The women are kept in institutions until a male family member or outside male comes in to buy her or take her. I can't imagine what life must be like.
I watched a report last night and this woman passed through the borders and was then brought back by the regime. :sad: She was speaking to her mother via telephone and her mother told her don't cry. I was sobbing..:cry: I hope something is done. She left the other day to go to the courts to see why she is not allowed to leave Libya and was beaten and arrested again...

Just think. This is Sharia law and the far left had a fit when one state tried to ban the use of Sharia law here in America!

Miss Foxy
04-06-2011, 08:00 PM
Just think. This is Sharia law and the far left had a fit when one state tried to ban the use of Sharia law here in America!

Like one of my all time favorite songs says,
"Sharia don't like it ROCK THE CASBAH!!
Stories like these make me thankful for the rights I have here..."