PDA

View Full Version : CBS Charlie Sheen Back

VCURamFan
03-21-2011, 04:43 PM
WINNING! TIGER'S BLOOD & ADONIS DNA!!!

The president and CEO of CBS was working Monday toward bringing disgraced TV star Charlie Sheen back to "Two and a Half Men," RadarOnline reported.

According to a source, Les Moonves was determined to bring the show back and was in discussions with Warner Bros. Television, which produces the show and which fired Sheen earlier this month, in an attempt to rebuild the numerous bridges burned between the ranting actor and the California-based program staff.

They included the "Men" co-creator and executive producer Chuck Lorre, who Sheen deemed a "contaminated little maggot" before hitting him with a $100 million lawsuit, and its staff, described by the former movie star as "trolls."

"Moonves wants to get the show back on the air. He's all for it," the insider said. "He says certain people need to forget anything and everything Charlie's done recently and just move on with the business at hand."

The source added, "The core issue is, as he put it, the volatile relationship between Charlie Sheen and Chuck Lorre. He believes that if CBS and Warner Bros. TV honchos can find a way to get Chuck and Charlie to speak again, cooler heads will prevail."

Sheen, whose recent bizarre public pronouncements and enforced spell in rehab led to questions of his mental state, was cashing in on his infamy with a rant-inspired 20-date concert tour.

I guess this makes him crazy like a fox?

Miss Foxy
03-21-2011, 04:46 PM
This guy is mentally ill and also a crackhead! I don't see why people think it's cool to make it worse by being supportive of someone in denial about themselves. Tigerblood and winning and all that *hit he spouts out!! When he's dead then I guess we will see! Sad!!

Llamafighter
03-21-2011, 04:59 PM
IF they bring it back I will continue to not watch it.

flo
03-21-2011, 05:45 PM
This guy is mentally ill and also a crackhead! I don't see why people think it's cool to make it worse by being supportive of someone in denial about themselves. Tigerblood and winning and all that *hit he spouts out!! When he's dead then I guess we will see! Sad!!

Amen to that. He's just creepy and an embarrassment. It's like watching an Intervention episode that just keeps going on and on and on....

Well, I've never watched the show but I understand that 250+ people lost their jobs when the show was put on hold so I'm happy the rest of the crew will again be employed.

flo
03-21-2011, 05:48 PM

:laugh:

:happy0159:

Maldonado136
03-22-2011, 02:38 AM
Isn't it like 2 and 3/4 men by now?

JavierDLC
03-22-2011, 04:49 AM
Winning!!! :)

County Mike
03-22-2011, 11:03 AM
Isn't it like 2 and 3/4 men by now?

Yeah, that kid's just about grown up by now.

I've seen a couple episodes. It was mildly amusing but not enough to make it on my DVR list. I'm surprised it's survived this long.

Llamafighter
03-22-2011, 11:47 AM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Y-WHfRzTNS0

Spiritwalker
03-22-2011, 01:22 PM

yep... I can honestly say that I have never watched the show.. and all of this hype behind him.. I still don't plan to watch it.. but you know there will be millions more.. "hey let's check this out"..