PDA

View Full Version : Home Front

Rev
03-18-2011, 02:44 AM
Has anyone played this? I wanted to check it out but havent heard anything about it yet.

Buc Nasty
04-04-2011, 02:53 PM
Awful game. Single player only takes a few hours to complete and the online is pathetic compared to Black Ops. I'm going to take it back and swap it for Crysis 2.

logrus
04-04-2011, 04:12 PM
Its Modern Warfare without the awsomeness.

The Single player is very short and horribly done. There is basically no freedom to do anything. You cant flank the enemy, take a different route do the poor game design.

The AI is horrible, they constantly respawn from one location. They can shot you through hundreds of objects, and they have the accuracy to lob a gernade at you and you havent even made yourself known. The there are sections where you have to stare into fires to fight or into the sun, but its never vice versa.

Your AI is even worse, they cant hit anything, they dont get hurt, and every scene can not advance until the AI decides it wants to move. It takes the AI 30 seconds to walk through an open door and you cant go in until they do.

The storyline made little sense to me and most of it was a copy paste of Red Dawn only a lot worse.

Graphics are bad, some areas are good but most of it seems flat and off.

Then there is MP which isnt too bad but it is a step down from Black Ops or Bad Comapny 2.