PDA

View Full Version : Paul Daley continues to ramble

Miss Foxy
03-15-2011, 04:59 PM
"Not sure what I'm gonna do right now, honestly, fight for the Strikeforce and be Strikeforce champ, put money in Zuffa/Dana White's pockets? Or fight here, in the UK for BAMMA, who appreciate my brand, and have my loyal fans, family and media support me. For real. I have a great deal at BAMMA and make just as much money, believe it or not, as I do in the USA. They appreciate my services and what I bring to the company. There is still a lot of competition out there, not all the best fighters are with UFC/Strikeforce, just they get the most recognition."

"Business as usual, what if i dont wanna fight for DANA WHITE/ZUFFA?......Dana white bans me for life from the UFC, Then buys STRIKEFORCE, and thinks im still gonna be EASY and fight on one of the most anticipated fights of the year (vs Diaz)? Which will no doubt make ZUFFA/Dana White money. Daley vs Diaz still on?.....Someone better holla at my manager real quick."Daley was released from his UFC contract back in May of 2010, for blatantly punching Josh Koscheck, after the third round and fight had already ended. In a statement made by Dana White after the event, the UFC president said "He'll never come back, I don't care if he's the best 170-pounder in the world. He's never coming back here."

Miss Foxy
03-15-2011, 05:01 PM
If he thinks he's better or worth more or can have a better career DO IT! Really someone who fails to make his weight should be glad he is still employed!! :angry:

Llamafighter
03-15-2011, 05:03 PM
"Not sure what I'm gonna do right now, honestly, fight for the Strikeforce and be Strikeforce champ, put money in Zuffa/Dana White's pockets? Or fight here, in the UK for BAMMA, who appreciate my brand, and have my loyal fans, family and media support me. For real. I have a great deal at BAMMA and make just as much money, believe it or not, as I do in the USA. They appreciate my services and what I bring to the company. There is still a lot of competition out there, not all the best fighters are with UFC/Strikeforce, just they get the most recognition."

"Business as usual, what if i dont wanna fight for DANA WHITE/ZUFFA?......Dana white bans me for life from the UFC, Then buys STRIKEFORCE, and thinks im still gonna be EASY and fight on one of the most anticipated fights of the year (vs Diaz)? Which will no doubt make ZUFFA/Dana White money. Daley vs Diaz still on?.....Someone better holla at my manager real quick."Daley was released from his UFC contract back in May of 2010, for blatantly punching Josh Koscheck, after the third round and fight had already ended. In a statement made by Dana White after the event, the UFC president said "He'll never come back, I don't care if he's the best 170-pounder in the world. He's never coming back here."

With the Strikeforce acquisition still a breaking story, we'll have to see how this develops, but it's pretty obvious that some fighters aren't too happy with today's big news.

I'm not surprisd that Daley is acting like this. Doesn't he realize that he signed a contract?

Miss Foxy
03-15-2011, 05:04 PM
I'm not surprisd that Daley is acting like this. Doesn't he realize that he signed a contract?

I just want to see Diaz handle him April 9th and then he can take a long walk off a short pier for all I am concerned! He just hates on the UFC and UFC fighters, because he's an idiot and lets face it UFC does have the better fighters... At least for his weight division! lol.

rearnakedchoke
03-15-2011, 05:05 PM
it would be dumb for him to pull out of this fight ... trust me, any money dana makes off daley will get lost once it's thrown on the pile .... talk about cutting your nose to spite your face ...

Spiritwalker
03-15-2011, 05:42 PM
RNC.. well said..

Dana should let the fight happen.. then fire him again...

but if the UFC and Strikeforce are really going to opperate in their own words.. at least for now.. (I can't belive I am saying this..) He should leave Paul alone..

VCURamFan
03-15-2011, 05:50 PM
RNC.. well said..

Dana should let the fight happen.. then fire him again...

but if the UFC and Strikeforce are really going to opperate in their own words.. at least for now.. (I can't belive I am saying this..) He should leave Paul alone..Exactly. This is the greatest possible gift that Daley could give Dana White. Coker's still in charge of SF, so Dana (technically) doesn't have the power to fire Daley. However, if Daley wants to break his contract, then Zuffa will be able to sue the $h!t outta him.

Dana is praying that Paul leaves. Notice how he's not coming back at him, pointing out the contract? He's crossing his fingers right now, hoping that Daley goes in breach.

Miss Foxy
03-15-2011, 05:52 PM
Exactly. This is the greatest possible gift that Daley could give Dana White. Coker's still in charge of SF, so Dana (technically) doesn't have the power to fire Daley. However, if Daley wants to break his contract, then Zuffa will be able to sue the $h!t outta him.

Dana is praying that Paul leaves. Notice how he's not coming back at him, pointing out the contract? He's crossing his fingers right now, hoping that Daley goes in breach.

I love Dana's business mind.. Those wheels are always turning..

VCURamFan
03-15-2011, 05:59 PM
I love Dana's business mind.. Those wheels are always turning..
He's got a foul mouth & a rouhg personality, but you can't deny that he's a shark.

Miss Foxy
03-15-2011, 06:09 PM
He's got a foul mouth & a rouhg personality, but you can't deny that he's a shark.
:ashamed: So do I!!

VCURamFan
03-15-2011, 06:10 PM
:ashamed: So do I!!
Yeah, but you're prettier than he is! :wink: :laugh:

Spiritwalker
03-15-2011, 06:44 PM
Yeah, but you're prettier than he is! :wink: :laugh:

+1!

rockdawg21
03-15-2011, 11:04 PM
I think Dana bought Strikeforce just to show Daley how much he hates him for throwing a punch after the bell and failing to make weight over and over.

KENTUCKYREDBONE
03-16-2011, 08:12 PM
If he really can make as much money fighting at home then why ain't he already their? Makes me wonder if he's telling the full truth!

Spiritwalker
03-16-2011, 08:54 PM
I think Dana bought Strikeforce just to show Daley how much he hates him for throwing a punch after the bell and failing to make weight over and over.

When you have his bank accounts.. and his backing.. "I'd buy that for a dollar!"