PDA

View Full Version : Planet X (Nibiru)

Vizion
03-13-2011, 06:03 PM
I'm just curious about what you all think here about the idea of there being a Planet X, or Nibiru as the ancients called it. This, supposedly heradling the end of world.

Tyburn
03-13-2011, 06:45 PM
Personally...I think its Bollox :laugh:

I am open to the fact that microbes from space might have been washed into an ocean during meteor strikes...but its not proovable.

I do believe there was an Antedeluvian Culture, of GREAT magnitude, that may or may not have had contact with other advanced minds in the Galaxy...but I also know what happened to this Culture.

They did not leave Earth...they were destroyed during a Deluge, a great flood compounded by the last Ice Age about Ten Millenia ago.

I am certain that none of them escaped, and I am certain that any intelligent off world life has had no recent obvious contact with civilization since

Those Monuments that are post Antedeluvian, but ARE Antedeluvian in culture and in style, are done mostly from Memory by a single family that was preserved during the Flood on a wooden vessil, known as an Ark. The knowledge they possesed of the old world and its technology died out within mere generations of their passing.

Advanced as our culture is now, we do not possess the same type of knowledge...our technology is better, but our attention to detail, and ability to measure and reflect the heavens is almost non existant in comparison.

Noone, or nothing can predict the end of the world...however, anything can run out of time, energy and resources to finish building a callendar, and any number of crackpots can link a few ancient depictions on stones in old countries, and link it to afew natural disastors and say the end of the world is nigh.

What I find REALLY outrageous about Nibiru ideology is that the Planet isnt supposed to be somewhere over the other side of the universe. Its supposed to be a Planet in orbit around THIS Star...and its orbit should intersect with the Earth over the winter solstice of 2012 :laugh:

Firstly...IF such a body was orbiting the sun...its Orbit must be hundreds of times larger then any known Commet that orbits our planetary system...how can something as small as a planet manage to STAY in an orbit like that with almost no effect of solar gravity? Secondly...any thing able to do that has spent so long, so far away from our star, that lts been in darkness and cold ever since its last pass during antiquity...your talking about an orbit of 10 thousand years :laugh: I dont think ANYTHING orbits with much beyond 150 years :laugh: Finally...to then suppose that is the makings for a superior intelligence, that helpped us, and yet survives without light, heat, and contact for ten thousand years...is riddiculous.

Not to mention...we can track things in orbit, or crossing our path, years in advance...if Nabiru was coming...it will be SO close now that you wouldnt be able to hide it...with less then two years...this thing must be obvious to even the most primative of people monitoring the heavens....not just NASA who might hide it...but any observatory...within the next year it will become visable by telescope, then visable by things in orbit...before being visable to the naked eye, like the moon :laugh:

Oh...you thought it would appear on the Solstice only? Dont be stupid! planetary bodies do not move that fast...it should be visible for around TWO WEEKS as it approaches, and then retreats

:laugh: what a bunch of croc

Rev
03-13-2011, 07:35 PM
Um, I like pecan pie!!??!!

Just saying.

bj44
03-13-2011, 07:54 PM
my theory is we are all martians and evolved from microbes from mars after an impact collision... Makes as much sense as the other theory :laugh:

This is the kind of stuff joe rogan beilieves in!!!

rockdawg21
03-14-2011, 01:38 AM
Scientology already gave us the truth (starts at about 55 seconds):

http://www.southparkstudios.com/clips/104274/what-scientologist-actually-believe

Keep in mind, it's not BS when they are displaying "this is what Scientologists actually believe."

J.B.
03-14-2011, 01:55 AM
Scientology already gave us the truth

http://videogum.com/img/thumbnails/photos/tom_cruise.gif

Spiritwalker
03-14-2011, 03:07 AM
Not to mention...we can track things in orbit, or crossing our path, years in advance...if Nabiru was coming...it will be SO close now that you wouldnt be able to hide it...with less then two years...this thing must be obvious to even the most primative of people monitoring the heavens....not just NASA who might hide it...but any observatory...within the next year it will become visable by telescope, then visable by things in orbit...before being visable to the naked eye, like the moon :laugh:

President: We didn't see this thing coming?
Dan: Well, our object collison budget's a million dollars. That allows us to track about 3% of the sky, and beg'n your pardon sir, but it's a big-a$$ sky.

rockdawg21
03-14-2011, 04:15 AM
http://videogum.com/img/thumbnails/photos/tom_cruise.gif
Not sure if you caught this, AWESOME parody!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FjGmZJu8OnY

rockdawg21
03-14-2011, 04:17 AM
President: We didn't see this thing coming?
Dan: Well, our object collison budget's a million dollars. That allows us to track about 3% of the sky, and beg'n your pardon sir, but it's a big-a$$ sky.
Gotta love Armageddon.