PDA

View Full Version : X-Men Posters

Neezar
03-10-2011, 03:57 AM
Sorry, Ben.

They are Really bad. :unsure-1:

http://blog.movies.yahoo.com/blog/850-your-eight-year-old-did-the-new-x-men-posters?nc

http://a323.yahoofs.com/ymg/ymoviesblog__12/ymoviesblog-200003356-1299689780.jpg?ym1UUrEDrLWGfUDR

Llamafighter
03-10-2011, 01:19 PM
Sorry, Ben.

They are Really bad. :unsure-1:

http://blog.movies.yahoo.com/blog/850-your-eight-year-old-did-the-new-x-men-posters?nc

http://a323.yahoofs.com/ymg/ymoviesblog__12/ymoviesblog-200003356-1299689780.jpg?ym1UUrEDrLWGfUDR

Those are horrible. Why would they put the faces n that area?
Terrible design

Neezar
03-10-2011, 01:24 PM
Those are horrible. Why would they put the faces n that area?
Terrible design

And with today's technology, a black shadow? I expected awesome graphics. :muttering:

Spiritwalker
03-10-2011, 01:41 PM
Try these...

http://themovieblog.com/2011/03/new-x-men-first-class-posters

look in the water...

no the best posters.. but better than the others..

NateR
03-10-2011, 02:02 PM
This movie just keeps looking worse and worse all the time.

Spiritwalker
03-10-2011, 02:08 PM
agreed.. I thought the first was "really good".. second.. "great".. 3rd.. "ok"..

Wolverine a really nice attempt at a complex story..

But this is looking half hearted...

NateR
03-10-2011, 02:36 PM
agreed.. I thought the first was "really good".. second.. "great".. 3rd.. "ok"..

Wolverine a really nice attempt at a complex story..

But this is looking half hearted...

For me:

X1 - bitterly disappointing. Had the potential to be a great movie, but the writers and director were apparently so embarrassed that they were making a superhero movie that they played it safe and ended up with a castrated bore.

X2 - I can compare this to that toilet paper commercial that I watched when I was a kid. In other words, with as much TV as I've watched during my lifetime, I know that I must have seen at least one toilet paper commercial as a child, but I don't remember anything about it. X2 is just like that toilet paper commercial - completely forgettable.

X3 - one of the worst movies of all time, not as bad as Spider-Man 3, but still extremely bad. The way they butchered the Dark Phoenix storyline was unforgivable.

Wolverine - eh, it was okay I guess. I only wanted to dig my eyes out with a spoon one time while watching it, so that's something.

rearnakedchoke
03-10-2011, 02:53 PM
Try these...

http://themovieblog.com/2011/03/new-x-men-first-class-posters

look in the water...

no the best posters.. but better than the others..

i think my favourite part of the whole series is the opening of two i believe when nightcrawler goes through the whitehouse .. the effects were good .... oh and when magneto sucks the iron out of the guards blood and smashes the glass prison ..

Spiritwalker
03-10-2011, 03:32 PM
For me:

X1 - bitterly disappointing. Had the potential to be a great movie, but the writers and director were apparently so embarrassed that they were making a superhero movie that they played it safe and ended up with a castrated bore..

I can see that.. I think I was just happy to see a real "Hollywood" treatment..

X2 - I can compare this to that toilet paper commercial that I watched when I was a kid. In other words, with as much TV as I've watched during my lifetime, I know that I must have seen at least one toilet paper commercial as a child, but I don't remember anything about it. X2 is just like that toilet paper commercial - completely forgettable..

nah man.. some of the fight seens with Deathstrike were nice.. but the way she was killed was lame.. Mystique was good.. and they made her more than blue boobed eye candy... Some of the "in jokes" still stay with me... "When will these people learn to fly"... The inclusion of all the names on Strykers computer screen...

X3 - one of the worst movies of all time, not as bad as Spider-Man 3, but still extremely bad. The way they butchered the Dark Phoenix storyline was unforgivable..

I can see that.. killing Xaiver.. was low.. and Dark Phoenix was years in the making.. reduced to sleazy woman.. with personality issues... and killing Scott.. still don't see that...

I still don't think Spider Man 3 was all that bad.. it wasn't OUTSTANDING... but not bad....

Wolverine - eh, it was okay I guess. I only wanted to dig my eyes out with a spoon one time while watching it, so that's something.

I didn't like the way Alpha was handled.. and Deadpool/WeaponXI.. kinda limae..

What I REALLY hated about that movie was the way they wrapped up all the lose ends.. into 10 minutes.. and that Logan now has a bullet lodged in his brain..

Spiritwalker
03-10-2011, 03:33 PM
i think my favourite part of the whole series is the opening of two i believe when nightcrawler goes through the whitehouse .. the effects were good .... oh and when magneto sucks the iron out of the guards blood and smashes the glass prison ..

I would agree with that.. very nice.. with Kurt...

But for me.. Magnus.. (from the comic) was powerful enough to just suck the naturl iron out of a persons blood.. and could fly by manipulating his own magnetic field...

But that's from my dasy as a comic junkie..

rearnakedchoke
03-10-2011, 03:41 PM
I would agree with that.. very nice.. with Kurt...

But for me.. Magnus.. (from the comic) was powerful enough to just suck the naturl iron out of a persons blood.. and could fly by manipulating his own magnetic field...

But that's from my dasy as a comic junkie..

yeah, but then we wouldn't have been able to see mystique in a tight leather dress ..

Spiritwalker
03-10-2011, 03:53 PM
wow my spelling is off today.. Tussin makes my fingers numb apparently...

VCURamFan
03-10-2011, 08:28 PM
What's going on in here, anything interesting?

*looks around*

Nope, not realy. K-bye!

:running:

Neezar
03-11-2011, 12:27 AM
What's going on in here, anything interesting?
*looks around*

Nope, not realy. K-bye!

:running:

:whip:

Vizion
03-11-2011, 01:45 PM
Those do rather suck. Of course, the X Men in general, rather suck. :sick0009:

NateR
03-11-2011, 04:43 PM
Those do rather suck. Of course, the X Men in general, rather suck. :sick0009:

Everything from 1963 up until about 1986 is generally pretty good. Of course, my favorite version of the X-Men is the original team from the 1960s. Seeing this upcoming movie totally rewrite that timeframe is really ticking me off.