PDA

View Full Version : 8-Year Old Wresting Phenom!

rockdawg21
03-05-2011, 06:15 AM
This kid is AMAZING!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oQnsQSRVZno&feature=youtu.be

flo
03-05-2011, 07:03 AM
That kid's got 'tude!! I love his swagger - and his mohawk. He's a phenom all right, a future Matt Hughes.

Nice find.

Bonnie
03-05-2011, 07:16 AM
Wow, he's got some moves! :laugh:

He looked like a mini-Matt with those slams. :laugh: I wonder what Matt would look like with a mohawk? :unsure-1:

:laugh:

flo
03-05-2011, 07:35 AM
I wonder what Matt would look like with a mohawk? :unsure-1:

I dunno, Bonnie...maybe it's cuter on 8-year olds...I'd do a photoshop and we could see?

Then again, I don't want to get in trouble with the management.

Bonnie
03-05-2011, 07:53 AM
I dunno, Bonnie...maybe it's cuter on 8-year olds...I'd do a photoshop and we could see?

Then again, I don't want to get in trouble with the management.

I was just teasing, Flo; although, I guess you could always photoshop Mark. :Whistle:

logrus
03-05-2011, 02:38 PM
Looks like some solid Judo to me, :)

flo
03-05-2011, 06:07 PM
although, I guess you could always photoshop Mark. :Whistle:

tee hee

Now THERE's an idea...

Chuck
03-05-2011, 10:36 PM
I thought it was a little sad to watch personally... but that's just me.

A lot of kids he was wrestling probably had little to no wrestling experience. I guess I don't see what's impressive about a little phenom who's obviously been well coached from a very early age thrashing little kids who are just learning the sport.

I would enjoy watching him in High School or college though. I'm sure he's got a very good future ahead of him.

KENTUCKYREDBONE
03-05-2011, 11:27 PM
Looks like some solid Judo to me, :)

That's what I thought! A few of throws throws looked like stuff I've seen in my Kids Judo class! He was very quick and very technical!

NateR
03-06-2011, 02:04 AM
I thought it was a little sad to watch personally... but that's just me.

A lot of kids he was wrestling probably had little to no wrestling experience. I guess I don't see what's impressive about a little phenom who's obviously been well coached from a very early age thrashing little kids who are just learning the sport.

I would enjoy watching him in High School or college though. I'm sure he's got a very good future ahead of him.

Supposedly these are championship wrestling matches with other kids at similar experience levels; but it really is hard to come up with an objective opinion since it's clearly a highlight reel video designed to sell this kid as a phenom.

flo
03-06-2011, 03:03 AM
Supposedly these are championship wrestling matches with other kids at similar experience levels; but it really is hard to come up with an objective opinion since it's clearly a highlight reel video designed to sell this kid as a phenom.

Well, that's fine...but the important thing is...what's your opinion of a mohawk'd Mark? :Whistle:

:)

NateR
03-06-2011, 04:46 AM
Well, that's fine...but the important thing is...what's your opinion of a mohawk'd Mark? :Whistle:

:)

Seen it.
http://i28.photobucket.com/albums/c201/Barada73/markmohawk.jpg

flo
03-06-2011, 05:14 AM
Seen it.
http://i28.photobucket.com/albums/c201/Barada73/markmohawk.jpg

Love it!!!