PDA

View Full Version : It's time to Spring ahead!!

MattHughesRocks
03-07-2009, 09:12 PM
It's happening early this year! Before you go to bed tonight turn your clocks UP an hour!
SPRING UP!

Don't forget or you'll be late to church tomorrow, or for those of you that flew to Ohio for tonight's fights ( yes, I'm talking to you Matt Hughes!) you don't want to miss your plane home!

http://i41.photobucket.com/albums/e292/skysrock/Misc/clocks.jpg

logrus
03-07-2009, 09:12 PM
yawn!!

bradwright
03-07-2009, 10:39 PM
It's happening early this year! Before you go to bed tonight turn your clocks UP an hour!
SPRING UP!

Don't forget or you'll be late to church tomorrow, or for those of you that flew to Ohio for tonight's fights ( yes, I'm talking to you Matt Hughes!) you don't want to miss your plane home!

http://i41.photobucket.com/albums/e292/skysrock/Misc/clocks.jpg

somebody told me you had a nice SET........................of clocks,,
i'd have to say they were right,,:wink:

rockdawg21
03-07-2009, 10:47 PM
It's all George Bush's fault.

MattHughesRocks
03-07-2009, 10:49 PM
Yeah, my people don't lie.

somebody told me you had a nice SET........................of clocks,,
i'd have to say they were right,,:wink:

mikthehick
03-07-2009, 11:37 PM
YAYAYA!!!!

MORE SUNSHINE!!!!!:w00t:

Hughes_GOAT
03-07-2009, 11:42 PM
YAYAYA!!!!

MORE SUNSHINE!!!!!:w00t:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eivZd4j5MBs

MattHughesRocks
03-08-2009, 12:19 AM
Oh come on, at least be up beat about it! :w00t:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eONhto0x_nI

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eivZd4j5MBs

mikthehick
03-08-2009, 12:50 AM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MwtTOxouD5Q

Len--Steal my Sunshine

I remember that one hit for them, 1999. :wink:

Hughes_GOAT
03-08-2009, 04:26 AM
Oh come on, at least be up beat about it! :w00t:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eONhto0x_nI

that was one of the songs from American Psycho. great film.

Hughes_GOAT
03-08-2009, 04:27 AM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MwtTOxouD5Q

Len--Steal my Sunshine

I remember that one hit for them, 1999. :wink:

:laugh: good song. wow, 10 years old.

lyndsey823
03-08-2009, 04:35 AM
ugh, i have to work at 6 a.m. tomorrow!! i didn't know until i read this that it was that time of year. crap.

Hughes_GOAT
03-08-2009, 04:38 AM
ugh, i have to work at 6 a.m. tomorrow!! i didn't know until i read this that it was that time of year. crap.

your a hard working girl. you have 2 jobs. :)

lyndsey823
03-08-2009, 04:44 AM
your a hard working girl. you have 2 jobs. :)

yep, i work most of the day. but you can't really count my 2nd job as a "job". i basically get paid to hang out with awesome guys and talk to all kinds of people all day. count going to the gym 5 nights a week, and i am spent!!

Hughes_GOAT
03-08-2009, 04:47 AM
but you can't really count my 2nd job as a "job". i basically get paid to hang out with awesome guys and talk to all kinds of people all day.

slacker :tongue0011:

lyndsey823
03-08-2009, 04:52 AM
slacker :tongue0011:

sometimes i feel that way!!! but seriously when i have to clean and bandage a gross, stinky guy i think there has got to be better jobs out there!!! :wink:

Hughes_GOAT
03-08-2009, 05:58 AM
think there has got to be better jobs out there!!! :wink:

and you would be right :tongue0011: just messin'

lyndsey823
03-08-2009, 06:05 AM
and you would be right :tongue0011: just messin'

haha, that's ok! during the day i am the serious hard worker, at the shop i get to take it easy!

Hughes_GOAT
03-08-2009, 06:09 AM
haha, that's ok! during the day i am the serious hard worker, at the shop i get to take it easy!
speaking of work

whatever happened to that girl who popped all those pills?

lyndsey823
03-08-2009, 06:17 AM
speaking of work

whatever happened to that girl who popped all those pills?

oh they put her on medical leave for a month. she has to go to a substance counselor and do 36 hours of therapy. they want her to go to a rehab center but she wont go. she thinks that our friend who called us made a big deal out of it and wants her to pay for her ER bill, lol

Hughes_GOAT
03-08-2009, 06:33 AM
oh they put her on medical leave for a month. she has to go to a substance counselor and do 36 hours of therapy. they want her to go to a rehab center but she wont go. she thinks that our friend who called us made a big deal out of it and wants her to pay for her ER bill, lol

36 hours! what's that come out to, about 30+ sessions give or take? depending on if they're hour long or hour and a half?

and they want her to go to a rehab center too?

lyndsey823
03-08-2009, 06:40 AM
36 hours! what's that come out to, about 30+ sessions give or take? depending on if they're hour long or hour and a half?

and they want her to go to a rehab center too?

yeah the sessions are an hour. she is refusing to go to the rehab center though. she has to drug test before she comes back to work, she passed the one last week i guess, so she does one in another few weeks. crazy stuff.

Hughes_GOAT
03-08-2009, 06:42 AM
yeah the sessions are an hour. she is refusing to go to the rehab center though. she has to drug test before she comes back to work, she passed the one last week i guess, so she does one in another few weeks. crazy stuff.

well some are an hour and a half so she lucked out i guess. she just popped the pills that one time, right? what are they testing her for exactly? did i miss something like she was drinking?

lyndsey823
03-08-2009, 06:56 AM
well some are an hour and a half so she lucked out i guess. she just popped the pills that one time, right? what are they testing her for exactly? did i miss something like she was drinking?

i guess it was because she told them she was taking norco, valium, vicodin, whatever while at work. stuff she got from friends and bought from different people. plus the whole popping pills at work which sparked it all off

Hughes_GOAT
03-08-2009, 07:00 AM
i guess it was because she told them she was taking norco, valium, vicodin, whatever while at work. stuff she got from friends and bought from different people. plus the whole popping pills at work which sparked it all off

:scared0015: yeah, i would say that telling them she was taking norco, valium and vicodin would tend to do it. she was just asking for rehab.

lyndsey823
03-08-2009, 07:02 AM
:scared0015: yeah, i would say that telling them she was taking norco, valium and vicodin would tend to do it. she was just asking for rehab.

yeah, total cry for attention and help. hopefully she can get some kind of help out of it. she was out drinking the other night. ugh!!!

speaking of work, i need to go to bed!! thank goodness i can get on the forums there, it is going to be dead slow and i am there by myself!

Hughes_GOAT
03-08-2009, 07:05 AM
speaking of work, i need to go to bed!! thank goodness i can get on the forums there, it is going to be dead slow and i am there by myself!

nite

lyndsey823
03-08-2009, 07:20 AM
nite

goodnight!! :)

TheConcretekid
03-09-2009, 02:38 PM
Quick Note:
For those of you who also live in Colombia... DO NOT change your clock, or you will get up an hour early for work on Monday and miss out on an hour of sleep. :ashamed:

MattHughesRocks
03-09-2009, 04:31 PM
You didn't??!!! :w00t:

Quick Note:
For those of you who also live in Colombia... DO NOT change your clock, or you will get up an hour early for work on Monday and miss out on an hour of sleep. :ashamed:

lyndsey823
03-10-2009, 06:45 AM
since the time change, i have not been having good luck!! lol.

i woke up sunday morning late for work, ripped one of my socks in the locker room and had to wear this stupid hospital ones. then after work i started feeling a little sick and by the end of the night my voice was gone!! it's still shot and i feel like crap. dang time change!! lol. oh well, hopefully tomorrow things start looking up.

MattHughesRocks
03-10-2009, 07:08 AM
I started getting sick to! As a matter of fact I'm calling in sick to work tomorrow! It's all the time change fault! :w00t:

since the time change, i have not been having good luck!! lol.

i woke up sunday morning late for work, ripped one of my socks in the locker room and had to wear this stupid hospital ones. then after work i started feeling a little sick and by the end of the night my voice was gone!! it's still shot and i feel like crap. dang time change!! lol. oh well, hopefully tomorrow things start looking up.

lyndsey823
03-10-2009, 10:23 PM
I started getting sick to! As a matter of fact I'm calling in sick to work tomorrow! It's all the time change fault! :w00t:

yes it is!!! lol. i actually came home early from work today because i was feeling so bad. our boss was gone and i was in charge, had to make an executive decision :) oh well, it was totally dead today anyway.

MattHughesRocks
03-10-2009, 10:25 PM
I'm at home with what I think is strep throat :sad: I hadnt changed doctors since I moved so I did it today and can't get in to see her until tomorrow. Stupid time change! :angry:

yes it is!!! lol. i actually came home early from work today because i was feeling so bad. our boss was gone and i was in charge, had to make an executive decision :) oh well, it was totally dead today anyway.

Bonnie
03-10-2009, 11:21 PM
Hope you both feel better soon. :sad:

I had a bad throat infection about a month ago. Naturally, I started feeling bad late on a Friday night when all the docs are closed. By Sunday, I knew I couldn't wait for Monday and went to the Medi-Quick (nothing "quick" about it :angry: ), couldn't find a parking place, parked across the street at the barbeque joint, then went in and was told it'd be a 2 hour wait. I paused (maybe for a second) then said, "okay" and sat my hiney down with all the other sickos. :laugh:

I needed antibiotics but it took a good 24 hours for it to take effect. After that..."I felt good, so good...." :w00t: